What Happens in the Sauna

Story Info
An old man makes a mistake, and what happens...
6.5k words
4.51
18.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

What happens in the sauna, stays in the sauna. Another title could have been "Dream or nightmare?" A slightly nearsighted and absent-minded man at the gym and what happens when routine dictates where you go. In this story, different people tell the story. Each new person is marked with three asterisks. First out is Eskil, the elderly man.

***

The January wind goes straight through my jacket and clothes. I can feel it straight through my body. A few degrees above zero and a persistent wind mean that no one wants to spend more time outside than necessary in Stockholm. After a lecture at the university, where it felt cold in the room, I just want to have lunch in a warm room. Maybe go to the gym, work out and get warm. Once home, I boil a couple of eggs and eat a sandwich. Pack the gym bag. It will be a regular individual strength session, there is no group training this afternoon.

When I get to the gym, there are hardly any others there. Just a single wman drifting around. As usual, I go into the locker room and change. No one there either. I lock the locker and go out to the gym. Start by cycling to warm up. I go into the spinning room; the bikes are much better than the ones in the gym. Put on a 30-minute program on my phone and do a reasonably strenuous workout. The idea is not that cycling should be the main thing today, but the strength training. Then out to the gym. Nods to a familiar face and starts with squats. Then chest, back, core to finish with some smaller muscles: arms and shoulders.

During the time in the gym, a few more people start to arrive. Including a small group of young women. They stand and cheer each other on. They are usually here and we have talked a bit. On several occasions I've tried to correct them. They are strong and train a lot and it's important to do the exercises correctly to avoid getting hurt. We usually talk and tease each other a bit.

"Hi Therese, hi Ann, hi Mia, and hi Jessica," I say. "What are you doing today? Your butts look like they need a workout, they look a bit flabby," I joke. Their butts are as perfect as they can be, but know they want to improve them even more. "Think tits need some work too. Looks like they're getting a bit loose and saggy." Mia takes her water bottle and splashes water on me, then they laugh.

"Old men like you, Eskil, shouldn't talk about sagging, you probably need to work on most things. Everything looks a bit saggy," Ann retorts and looks meaningfully at my pants. Then they laugh even more.

I continue my workout, not thinking much about them or others at the gym. Everyone is in their bubble, more or less. After 45 minutes I am done and have also stretched. A shower and a nice sauna will be a perfect ending.

In retirement, I started studying at university. I have been going to the gym for a long time, at least 30 years. I mostly do instructor-led classes like Bodypump and spinning. I find it inspiring to work out in a group, see others around and someone coaching. It's also fun that a little 75-year-old man can handle weights that many of the much younger guys can't, while it is important to do all the exercises as correctly as possible. Somewhat jokingly, I usually say that it is important to keep the head in shape by being challenged intellectually, the body by training and the dick... well, that's another story.

Once finished in the gym, I go back to the locker room. Still no others there. Nice, can shower and sauna in peace and quiet. I undress and go into the showers, and the sauna. Wonderfully warm and comfortable. Just what I need to warm my body and soften my joints. I know that many people sit in the sauna with swimming trunks or a towel. I want to be naked, no textiles on my body. I want to feel the heat and how it opens the pores.

After a while, the door to the sauna opens and a person with the towel wrapped comes in. I sit and close my eyes when I hear the person, a woman, exclaim "What are you doing here?" My thought is rather "What is she doing here in the man's section?"

I look up, and she is standing with her hands at her sides looking at me, looking at me, from top to bottom. Then she takes off her towel, puts it on the bottom bench and sits on it. Turns her body and face towards me and asks again "What are you doing here. This is the women's locker room and sauna."

"What, it's the men's. It's always been the men's locker room. It's probably you who's gone wrong. But I don't mind. I think it's perfectly okay for men and women to sauna together. So stay put, if you don't mind," I say. She looks nice, maybe around fifty, slightly rounded female form. The years have been kind to her, I can tell, as she turns her body towards me to talk.

"No, not today. Didn't you see that they are redecorating, changing the changing rooms? They were going to do some repairs in the women's, so that's why the locker rooms were temporarily changed today," she explains. Oh, dear. I've just been walking around as usual, not reacting to the change. Must be age making me both blind and distracted.

***

When I got to the gym today, I almost went wrong. I was almost completely inside the locker room before I saw that they had switched so that we women would use the men's, and vice versa. Backed out and went to what is usually the men's locker room. Change and go out into the gym. My usual routine is to run for a while and then use some of the equipment in the gym, mostly the rubber bands and machines.

Today there are unusually few people at the gym. The weather probably means that many people are reluctant to go out, it really wasn't nice out. Should probably treat myself to a proper sauna afterwards. An old man walks around, working out quite intensely with different exercises. Most men put on heavy and do maybe 10-12 repetitions. He has a little less weight but works on each 4-5 minutes without stopping. Will probably be long tough muscles I think. He looks pretty good. Old, definitely, probably 65-70, but has a well-trained body and moves quite smoothly. "It's nice that even older people keep going to the gym," I think. Then: "But, my God, I'm also a little older, 52, but at least younger than he. It would be nice to exchange a few words on occasion."

I have always liked older men, ever since I was in my 20s. But never really got the chance to explore that side. Married a man of the same age and had children. Now grown and self-sufficient. My husband is quite jealous, doesn't like me dressing up, going to the gym in thin workout clothes. But I want to live my life. I need to get, take, some freedom. The gym is part of this.

When I finish in the gym, I go and undress, take a towel around and go into the showers. Looks pretty much like our regular shower room. I wash myself and then go into the sauna. Open the door, have the towel around me. There, on the top bench sits the old man from the gym. What is he doing here? I just exclaim "What are you doing here? This is the women's locker room and sauna."

Then I realize that he has obviously not noticed that the changing rooms have been rearranged. He is sitting there completely naked, with his legs apart. He still looks good and what's hanging between his legs looks big. It's a bit disconcerting to see a man so exposed, it must be annoying to be in such a wrong place. How is he going to fix this? Will be a bit interesting! Fun to see how it develops. I take off my towel. Spin around a bit, giving him a quick opportunity to see me. Then I put the towel on the seat and sit at the lowest bench. I want to have some visibility upwards. See how he reacts.

He says something about it being the men's sauna, but he thinks it's nice that men and women can sauna together naked. I explain that just today they had switched changing rooms and that he is in the wrong place. "But I don't mind. Actually, it's nice to sauna together and you look really fit." Oh, what's going on, what am I saying? That was a bit crazy.

"God, how embarrassing," I hear him say. "I'm glad it's just you here, it would have been really unpleasant if there were a whole bunch of ladies who came in and started shouting. You seem to be taking it easy. But how am I supposed to get out, shower, get dressed? Without anyone else seeing?"

I see how he looks at me, as I turn my body towards him. I am a bit proud of my body and, not least, my breasts. Still quite firm and not sagging much. And speaking of sagging, look at him. What used to hang straight down has started to take on a different substance, so to speak. I would like to feel it a little. But not now, not here. It would be really embarrassing if other women entered.

Suddenly the door to the sauna is jerked open. A young girl, all black, looks in. She puts her hand over her mouth and quickly exits.

***

This gym has been a fixed point for us. We almost always work out together, usually in the afternoon after lectures. All four of us are studying to be doctors and time is short, but some exercise is good for oxygenating the blood. Unusually few people today, but Eskil is here. He is a slightly unusual older man. We usually argue with him, but he is kind and corrects us, so we should do the movements correctly. He always has a little comment, but also a big smile. We know he likes to peek in and look at us, a bit old-fashioned. When he corrects us, he likes to show us how the movements should be. A lot of hand placement. It's okay, all four of us think, we don't mind.

We've known each other, the four of us, since high school and now we're studying together and have turned 22. One more year and we have our Master's degree. Mia and Ann are blonde, Jessica is brunette and I am black. Not just my hair - my whole self is black, at least on the outside. I think Eskil has a particularly good eye for me, Therese. I am 170 cm tall and weigh 62 kg, a little too much, I think. We are all quite well developed with shapes where they should be, possibly with the exception of Ann who has very small tits, but still has a nice figure. We often look at ourselves and compare, especially when we shower. There are lots of comments and lots of laughter. Never mean comments. Neither of us has difficulty catching guys, rather the opposite. But we don't want to be tied down, it's nice not to have to consider anyone else. And there have been times when we've had some fun with each other, trying out what it's like to have girl-on-girl sex. Once we were all four of us in a little orgy, that's what we called it. Cozy, wonderful and nice stimulation. I have probably never had so many orgasms at one and the same time.

When we are done with today's session, we go back to the changing room. They have switched, so we have the guys' and they have ours. A little exciting to see how they have it, but discovered that there was no real difference. We throw off our training clothes. Take our towels and go to the showers. So nice to feel the warm water washing over my body. When I'm done, I walk towards the sauna. I open the door and there sits Eskil, completely naked. A slightly older woman is also in the sauna. I quickly close the door and turn to the others.

"You won't believe it, but Eskil is sitting naked in the sauna. Should we tease him a bit? He's always touching and pointing out our butts and bodies," I ask.

It immediately becomes a discussion. At first we wonder what he's doing in the girls' sauna, but realize he's in the wrong place. "Shall we play a little game and get him excited?" Ann asks.

"Let's do that, see how he reacts if we play with each other in there," suggests Jessica. We all laugh and giggle as we enter the sauna. "Let's pretend he's not there, just play with each other."

Mia stands inside the sauna, turns around and drops the towel on the floor. She bends over and picks it up. She shows her whole backside to Eskil. Ann sits down next to me. She reaches out a hand and puts it on one of my breasts. "May I?" she asks. Not waiting for an answer, she puts her mouth directly on my nipple and starts sucking.

"Hi Eskil," Mia exclaims. "Do you want to help me stretch? I'm having trouble getting my leg up to stretch my front thighs." She now stands directly in front of Eskil. Looks at him encouragingly. Then looks down into his crotch. "I don't think you've exercised that one, it looks a bit saggy," she says. "Girls, do you have any good exercises for old men when they're this limp?"

I disentangle myself from Ann's mouth. I stand up and look at him. "Don't think it'll take much. Looks like he's starting to flex his muscle already. But I'll help him along a bit," I say. I reach out a hand and lightly stroke the now half-full cock. It feels really nice. "Girls, he's pumping it up. Come and feel how the blood pressure increases. It pulses so nicely."

"Girls, you have to take it easy. I'm an old man. All four of you are fantastic, but think about my real blood pressure. And we are not alone in here," says Eskil.

"Don't worry about me," says the older woman. "I think it looks very interesting and promising. Long time since I saw such a handsome cock. That's the right word, isn't it?"

"Now, Eskil, I want you to feel that we're not as slack and hanging as you claim in the gym. Girls, line up in a row, now Eskil is going to feel our asses and tits. I want to hear what he says now," says Jessica and stands in front of Eskil.

***

My God, what are the girls doing? Are they completely mad? My cock is standing like an iron spear straight up between my legs. I can't help it. Not only are they stimulating me, but they're also making out with each other. It's crazy. And now the woman who brought my mistake to my attention is looking at me. "Do they want me to die of a stroke?

They line up in a row. First Jessica, an amazing girl. A beautiful face framed by her brown loose hair. She has a cute little nose above a rather wide mouth, which is almost always a smile. But it's especially the eyes, which are like two deep wells, you can drown in them. "Feel my butt, feel how firm it is," she says and turns around, bends over and gives me her butt. I caress it with my hand, so firm and nice and has a clear ending towards the thighs. She stands a little wide-legged and I can see her genitals between them. Bulging out so nicely between the buttocks. The sight makes me even hornier. I think she is a bit wet, or is it just after the shower? There is a little glitter on her labia. I caress her ass and let a finger caress her slit at the same time. It's soft and slightly slippery. Then she stands up.

"No, just the ass. But now you can feel my tits and see that they don't sag at all," says Jessica. I can see with the naked eye that they don't sag. They are really nice, so big that I can't almost grab them with my hands. I feel the nipples in my palms, they feel like two hard candies. I take my hands off and caress the nipples. They kind of stand out a little, almost like a tit on the breast and with the warts in the middle. Can't take my hands off them, so lovely. "No, they really don't hang, so nice. I will never again claim that they hang," I say now.

My voice doesn't really carry, becomes more of a horse's croaking. I'm going to spray just from seeing and feeling. Need to go out and take a really cold shower, but then Ann comes out and thinks it's her turn. Ann has blonde wavy hair, with an almost girlish face. Just as cute as can be. She stands in front of me and spreads her chest to really show off her small boobs. They are absolutely divine virgin tits. Small, but perfect, lovely to touch. I pull her a little closer, wanting to taste them. I put my mouth on the left one and feel her now rock-hard nipple in my mouth. I let my tongue play with it, licking around and on it. The nipple is big, big for such a small breast. I caress and suck, until she breaks free and turns around. Showing me her ass. A very nice ass, though a little smaller than Jessica's. It is rock hard with muscles, I think she tightens the muscles a little extra when I feel, caress it. Ann also bends over, showing off her whole pussy, which is shaped like two fine orange slices between her legs. The labia are blood-filled, it seems, and slightly split. I can see the inner bright red lips. My finger makes the same journey as it did with Jessica. Slowly moving it from the bottom to the top of the notch. She is wet, almost slippery. I can't help but slowly push in first one then two fingers. Ann moans and slowly moves her ass against my fingers.

I stand up behind her. It really hurts in my cock with horniness. I point it at her willing and drooling pussy. Just about to insert it between her waiting lips when Mia pushes Ann away.

"Now it's my turn, no fucking in here," Mia says.

The sigh that escapes Ann is one of prolonged disappointment, but she is reluctantly pushed aside by Mia, who takes her place in front of me. Looking at me with her huge blue eyes. Mia has more character than being really cute, but that makes her probably the one with the most attractive face. If Ann has small boobs, Mia has bigger ones. She offers her breasts, as if she wants to give me two fantastic presents, and they really are. They look so nice and soft. Soft, yes, but not in the least bit saggy, but have that perfect shape like two bunches of grapes. A small concave bend at the top and then a proper convex shape underneath. In the middle of the top, the nipples are like two pink pearls surrounded by a slightly brown-colored smooth wart. I stretch out my hands. The breasts more than fill my hands, really getting two big warm, softly firm titts in my hands. I squeeze them slowly and feel that they are a little knotty with breast tissue filling them. Hugging and caressing, leaning forward. I want to taste one of them, suck that wonderful pearl into my mouth, play with it with my tongue. Forming my mouth around it, sucking hard. Mia moans, she seems to enjoy it.

"Well, how are they? Hanging and limp? Shame on you for saying that. Next time you can say loud and clear in the gym that they are firm and nice!" she says and turns around, now to make me feel her butt. If the breasts are soft and firm, the butt is really round, firm and just wonderful. Mia has really trained her butt, nothing loose and flabby. At least not until she also bends over with her legs apart and shows her pussy. Like the previous two, she is completely hairless, clean-shaven or possibly waxed. Her labia have split and I can see how wet she is, almost dripping. I let my fingers slowly caress the outer lips and then I grab the inner ones between my thumb and forefinger, slowly pull it from top to bottom, pull it out a bit and then let three fingers enter her. I hold my thumb up against her clit and massage it. Mia bumps against my hand and now whimpers loudly. I think she can almost come at any time.

The girls are not merciful to each other, as soon as one of them starts to think it's really nice, she gets pushed away by the next one. Now it's Therese's turn. She stands there in front of me. Wiggling her whole body so that her breasts move seductively in front of my face. Therese is probably the most beautiful of them, perhaps because of her golden brown skin. She is a dream, a wishful dream, and now she stands completely naked in front of me. It completely cramps in my scrotum, spreads up through my cock. Even the glans is yearning to penetrate this beauty, who stands there enticing me with her sensual movements. Her whole face smiles, her eyes beam at me. Her breasts move like two solid lumps of jelly in front of me. They are absolutely perfect, firm and full but at the same time wonderfully peaky, almost as if they have just grown and the skin has not yet caught up, the interior stretching the skin. My hands reach for this perfect creation, take her in my arms. Feeling the hard breasts against my chest. My cock finds its own way between her legs. I feel the warmth and wetness of her pussy on my juice-soaked glans. We stand there, humping each other. I want in and I think she wants me there. So close. Sway a little now, and I'll come.

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers
12