What Happens in the Tent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At that point I was starting to feel the old tingle building. I realized then why Stacy wanted me to stand. She got behind me and started kissing my cheeks. She pulled my asscrack open with her fingers and started licking me and rimming my asshole. I was going on overload. Jon was moaning and his moans sent vibrations all up and down my cockshaft." I could hear Coop's labored breathing, but when I looked over he had stopped stroking, I guess that he didn't want to make a mess in his sleeping bag.

"Anyway," I continued, "I was getting real close when I felt Stacy drooling a lot of spit and rubbing it against my hole. She slowly inserted a finger. No one had ever played with my ass before and I was in heaven. She started fucking me in time with her husband's mouth bobs. I knew my explosion was imminent. When I felt it rising I told Jon that I was going to cum. I thought that he'd pull it out, but he just moaned and sucked and pumped harder. Just as I was about to blow I cried 'I'm cumming' and Stacy plunged her finger deep in my ass and found my prostate. I exploded over and over again into Jon's mouth and he just kept swallowing."

I looked over at Coop and noticed that even in the dark, with just little moonlight, his neck was all flushed between his t-shirt and his chin.

I went on "he drained me and kept licking and squeezing until I was empty. He finally stood up and said 'thank you Dave, I've always wanted to do that.' I really didn't know what to say, so I said, 'no, thank you, that was amazing.'"

"Stacy stood up and hugged me from behind and gave me a few kisses on my neck, then she walked around me and started making out with Jon."

I looked at Coop and said "I'm really fast with my recovery time, but back then I was even quicker, I didn't soften much at all."

"Stacy noticed that and wrapped her hand around my shaft. In a minute I was completely hard again. She said 'ok, boys, I need to get fucked. Let's go into the bedroom.' She sat on the edge of the bed and reclined pulling her calves back and opening her dripping pussy for me. 'Fuck me Dave, fuck me hard and deep.' I looked at Jon and he said 'go ahead man, fuck my wife, fuck her good.'"

"I rubbed the tip of my cockhead against her slit. She was so wet that I plunged into her all the way in one stroke burying myself as deep as I could into her hot, juicy fuckhole. She squealed with delight. As I started fucking her she signaled to Jon to come over and took his dick, which looked like it was about to explode, between her lips. Soon we were fucking her pussy and mouth. At one point she pulled Jon's shaft out and told me to kiss her. I leaned down and stuck my tongue down her throat. We kissed for a minute or two and then she broke the kiss. She had Jon's cock in her hand and guided right up to my lips. I thought to myself 'what the fuck?' and took another man's cock into my mouth for the first time."

I looked over at Cooper, his expression was priceless. His eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets at any time. "I just kept sucking him as I plowed his wife. She was egging me on 'fuck me Dave, oh god, oh god it's so good. Suck my husband! You look so hot sucking that cock.' Jon joined in 'fuck her Dave, fuck my wife! Give it to her, fuck her hard.'"

I laughed "with all of that encouragement I was on the brink of cumming. I could feel that Stacy was close as she was beginning to quiver with each of my thrusts. She said 'yes, yes, don't stop I'm almost there. Cum with me boys, let's cum together.' I felt her pussy tightening around my shaft and heard her scream 'oh god I'm cummmmming!' It was all I needed and I started to unload into her married pussy as I felt her fluids running down my shaft. She screamed Jon, he's cumming in me baby, he's in so deep, he's filling me up.' That was all Jon needed and he announced that he was about to cum. I reached around and grabbed his ass pulling him deeper into my mouth. At that point I realized that I wanted him to cum in my mouth, I wanted to swallow his jizz. I really don't know what came over me. He started unloading in my mouth and I'm not ashamed to tell you, Coop, I swallowed every drop."

I sighed "after we all came we collapsed on the bed with Stacy between us. We were all rubbing and caressing each other. It was an amazing experience."

Coop said "holy shit! Dave that's hot."

I looked over at Coop "well that was only the beginning. We played all weekend until I had to go home to get some sleep on Monday evening." I looked at him seriously, "we did everything that weekend Coop. We fucked Stacy in all her holes, ate her creamy pussy and asshole. Jon and I sucked each other off, and," my eyes met Coop's "I fucked him a couple of times and let him fuck me. I even made out with him."

"We got together three or four times after that before I shipped out again. Both of them came to my apartment for individual booty calls a few times as well. After I transferred, I had a few one offs with a couple of guys when the situation presented itself, but no real relationships. Then I met Liz."

I've never been with anyone but Liz since we started dating. I do miss it. Sometimes I crave another man. Liz knows I'm bi, so is she. Before we got married we talked long and hard about what we would do when the cravings arose before we got married. We agreed to give each other unlimited hall passes to satisfy the desires that we couldn't provide to each other. Neither of us wanted to sneak around. It really didn't matter to me, Liz is all I need or want; but Liz knew that when her itch needed to be scratched, she'd have to munch some carpet. Since we agreed to our hall passes Liz has had a few experiences over the years including one incredible threesome that she gave to me for our tenth anniversary. It was amazing, but I've never really wanted to be with any other woman but Liz. I've never used mine. I had a few men approach me when I used to travel a lot back when I was getting the business off the ground, but the chemistry just wasn't right."

Cooper looked at me in disbelief. "Oh man, thank you for sharing that with me. Don't worry, it's in the vault."

"You're welcome" I told my friend. "Why did you ask me that? I mean, most people would have thought I was just joking about that 'Deliverance' crack."

Coop looked down and stammered "I, I, shit, I mean, I just thought that, that, well, if you'd done it before, um, maybe, maybe you could, um, help me out a bit. I mean, I jerk off to relieve the tension, but what I miss most is, well, the human contact."

I studied Coop for a long moment. Telling the story had me excited as well. It's so liberating sometimes to reveal your true yourself to another, especially a trusted friend. It also got me really horny.

Cooper is a really good looking man. I mean "beautiful" if that word can be used to describe a guy. At 5'11" he's a couple of inches shorter than me. He, like Jack and me, keeps his body in tip top shape, not just for the triathlon we were training for at the time, but maintaining your core and muscles helps with the pain from the scraps of shrapnel we all carry on our bodies as well as the aches from the many broken bones we each have. He has an olive complexion, a stark contrast from my peaches and cream, and his skin is flawless except for a few scars here and there from his injuries. They do nothing to mar his beauty in fact, they accentuate his features. His raven hairs are cut to a medium length and he wears it casually styled. Since the miscarriage, I've noticed a few stray greys flecking out here and there. Coop has dark features, deep, soulful brown eyes, and the longest eyelashes I've ever seen on a man. His full lips looked so ready to kiss that night. I must admit, I'd lusted after him a few times, especially after seeing his sweaty body during a good workout. Like Jack and me, he keeps himself hairless and smooth, nothing's worse than body hair when you wipe out on your bike which every serious cyclist does from time to time. As I looked at him in the semi-dark, my cock twitched.

Coop sat there as I pondered him in silence. I guess he was wondering if he'd gone too far and if our friendship would be compromised with his request. Looking into his beautiful eyes I asked him "do you want me to suck you off and relieve your tension or do you want the full bi experience?"

He whispered hoarsely "what's the full experience Dave?"

I looked straight at him "Full. Kissing. Touching. Caressing. Sucking. Fucking."

Coop met my eyes "yes please, full."

I unzipped my sleeping bag and motioned for him to do the same. We zipped them together making a makeshift bed for us to play on. I leaned over and draped my arms around him. We looked each other in the eyes for a long moment. Then, I pressed my lips to his mouth. He opened for me and our tongues began a dance, slow at first, then more alive and with surprising passion. He tasted so good.

After letting my hands roam over his body as we kissed I finally grasped the bottom of his t-shirt and slipped it off. I ripped mine over my head and dove back in for another deep kiss. We were both breathing heavily and starting to sweat.

I reached down and removed his shorts and stripped mine off as well.

Just laying there naked and kissing had us both both of our cannons aimed and loaded.

I rolled over on top of him as we kissed and our groins joined together. I could feel the underside of his cock resting against mine as we started grinding into each other. One of my biggest turn-ons is the feel of another man's shaft sliding up and down against mine as our naked chests meld together and our nipples caress each other.

Breaking our kiss, I looked deep into his wanting eyes and began kissing my way down his neck to his broad chest. His pecs were hard and smooth.

I took his nipples into my mouth and sucked deeply arousing them both, my fingernails gently pinching the one that my mouth isn't devouring. The sound of Cooper's sighs filled the tent.

My lips and tongue travelled down his chiseled six pack and I gave a long tongue kiss to his bellybutton. He squealed. I knew instinctively that I'd discovered one of his hot spots.

After dwelling on his bellybutton for a bit, I moved down to his knees and started kissing and licking his inner thighs. His moans and sighs were urging me on. Soon my mouth was on the upper part of his inside thigh and my nose was nuzzled just next to his balls. They seemed to be taut and full of cum.

I paused for a minute to inhale his musk. Oh god was I so excited. I was so ready to taste the first cock I'd had in over twenty-two years.

Coop's smooth balls looked absolutely gorgeous. I hefted them in my hand and dove my tongue below them and started licking his perineum.

"Fuuuuuk!" Coop moaned as my tongue massaged his taint. I licked my way up to the base of his balls and began bathing his nutsack with my tongue. As much as I wanted his cock in my mouth, I wanted also to savor the moment.

Lapping my tongue over his nuts for a few minutes, I slowly moved my way up until I was just at the base where his shaft met his balls. I began to place little licks both back and forth and up and down all around the junction. His sighs and little gasps let me know that I was driving him wild.

Making sure that I had a nice coating of saliva on my tongue I licked my way slowly up his shaft to his frenulum and began teasing his cleft with my wet, horny tongue.

If ecstasy has a sound, our tent must have sounded like Carnegie Hall.

I pulled away for a second just to admire his cock. It was very much like my own, similar in size and shape. Mine has a very slight, almost unnoticeable curve just near the head. Liz loves it because it massages her g-spot every time I thrust into her. Coop's was straight as an arrow. That was about the only real difference. Even our chestnut shaped heads were similar. The only real distinction was his olive complexion. Coop's dick was brownish with an almost purplish head. Mine is so fair that it's almost translucent. As I admired it, I could see the huge drop of precum that had gathered on his peehole and it brought me back to the moment and the real reason I was there.

Coop gasped in pleasure as I let my tongue slather over his slit and lapped up his sweet excretion.

I looked him in the eye as I licked my lips and slowly took his tip in my mouth.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" he exclaimed as I engulfed the head with my hot, wet, mouth and then slowly started descending down his shaft.

Oh my god! It felt so good to have a dick in my mouth again. I so missed the soft hardness of another man's shaft as his cock moved in and out of my mouth.

Coop's moaning increased as I began to bob up and down and soon I realized that he was getting close.

I wanted to bring him to the brink a few times before I let him spew so I pulled his cock out of my mouth and gave the base a hard squeeze.

Ever so slowly and softly, I licked up and down his shaft memorizing every sensitive spot with my tongue.

As his breathing quickened, I took him in my mouth again for a few minutes and blew him for all I was worth. I kept emitting hungry moans and I'm sure that Coop knew how much I wanted him.

When he was about to blow I disengaged again and went back to licking his balls, gently sucking each into my mouth and feeling their fullness.

I knew that he needed to explode, so I licked my way up his shaft again and plunged his full length into my mouth and down the front of my throat. I hadn't deep throated anyone in over two decades, but I realized that it was just like riding a bike.

I started bobbing my head up and down and moaning all over his shaft.

"Dave, I'm going to cum" Coop loudly exclaimed.

I circled my thumb and forefinger around the base of his shaft and began jerking him in synch with my bobs.

Soon I could feel his shaft expanding and I started pumping him for all I was worth.

My ministrations were soon rewarded with a giant burst of hot, creamy cum. I love the taste. I often clean my cum from Liz's ass and pussy and when she doesn't drink mine all down she snowballs me as we kiss and share. But there's nothing like drinking man milk directly from the udder.

I swallowed spurt after spurt. He must have shot at least eight or nine times. My hungry mouth taking every drop.

My god I was in heaven.

I licked him clean and kept licking and kissing my way back down to his taint.

Placing a palm under each ass cheek I lifted his butt off the sleeping bag.

I pulled his cheeks apart, exposing his little brown eye with its cute, pink center.

Sticking my tongue out, I dove into his pleasure hole with abandon.

I rimmed his ass with gusto and tried to drive my tongue as deep into his asshole as possible.

Every now and then I'd stop and lick up and down his asscrack.

"Oh, fuck, of fuck, of fuck yesss" Coop was crying over and over as I feasted on his beautiful ass.

Finally, he couldn't take anymore and started pleading with me "fuck me Dave, please, fuck me, fuck my ass, fill me up with with your hot cock."

"Pass me your lube" I commanded and he reached into his knapsack and handed me a small bottle of Astroglide.

I kissed and licked his asshole deeply for a minute or two and applied some of the slippery sauce to one of my fingers and slowly stuck just the tip into his virgin pot.

I pulled out and applied some directly to his hole and inserted my finger up to the first knuckle.

Coop tensed, but then relaxed. I went in a little deeper. This time, when he tensed up he seemed to pull me more deeply into his fuckhole.

Finally, I got my entire finger in and started slowly fucking him.

I added more lube then a second digit.

Then a third.

When I got all three fingers in, I started pulling them this way and that opening his asshole, readying it for the grand prize.

Once I thought that he was ready, I pulled his legs up over my shoulders and squeezed more lube over his hole and pushed it in. I applied a generous amount to my dick and pumped myself up and down.

Coop whimpered a little as my head pressed into his entrance. I felt the first ring give way and stopped to let him adjust.

I let a couple of seconds go by and pushed a little harder. Soon his resistance gave way and I got and inch or two all the way into his sexy ass.

Coop was looking up at me and I could just see the need in his pleading eyes.

I resumed my pressure and slowly inched my way deeper and deeper until I was halfway in.

His breathing was a little irregular and I could tell that it hurt a bit, so I rested and let him relax and get accustomed.

"I feel so full Dave" he gasped and I pushed a bit deeper.

"Oh god yes! You feel so good!" Coop cried in joy.

Looking right into his eyes, I applied more pressure until his entire ass had swallowed my raging cock.

When I reached full penetration I leaned down to his face and we kissed hungrily.

We kept kissing as I slowly withdrew until I pushed forward and entered him again.

Soon I was fucking him with slow, gentle thrusts as we kissed hungrily.

His cock was back at full mast.

He broke our kiss and he looked up at me and said "fuck me Dave, fuck me hard."

I picked up my pace and soon we were going at it like a couple of animals.

"Oh Dave, I'm so full! That's it! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

With Coop's constant urging and my own excitement over my first piece of man ass in over twenty years I soon felt the familiar tingling in my balls.

As my shaft started to feel the precum numbness, I told Cooper "I'm close. Where do you want it?"

"In me, in me" whispered desperately, "fill me with your hot cum Dave, let me feel you fill me up."

His pleading drove me over the top and I blasted shot after shot of my hot load into his ass. I kept pumping until I had milked myself dry.

I kissed him deeply as a slowly withdrew.

We just cuddled next to each other kissing as lazily fondled his resurrected shaft and balls.

"Oh god thank you Dave, I can't thank you enough" Coop kept saying over and over.

"My pleasure buddy" I replied finally. "Want to do something for me?

Coop kissed me quickly and looked into my eyes, anything Dave, anything.

"Fuck my ass stud. Fuck me good. It's been so long. I need it so badly." I was practically begging him.

He pulled himself to his knees and turned me over. I got on all fours.

Cooper took his strong hands and spread my cheeks. He surprised me when I realized he was licking up and down my crack.

It was my turn to moan in ecstasy.

After a few minutes of rimming me, he disengaged and I could feel him squirting cold lube up and down my crack.

I might have taken Coop's anal virginity earlier, but he was no stranger to butt sex. Before Stacy's miscarriage he'd told Jack and I many times how much his wife liked it up the ass.

He worked my hole like an expert and was soon entering me with his rock hard tip.

I moaned like a whore.

Soon he was plowing me like there was no tomorrow.

"Faster, faster," I kept exhorting him. "Fuck me Coop, fuck my ass!"

He picked up his pace and plowed me for at least fifteen to twenty minutes until I could hear his breathing take on an excited tone. Oh man it was sooo good!

"I'm close Dave."

"In me, in me, fill me with your cum Coop!"

"Arggggghhhhhhh!" I heard him exclaim just as his cock spurted and started filling my ass with his cum. I was deeply impressed with how much he squirted into me after the massive blast he'd just let loose in my mouth.

When he finished he collapsed on me spent until we disentangled.

I took him in my arms and we kissed softly until we both drifted off.

The sun was peeking in when I opened my eyes and I felt the un-mistakeable sensation of a wet mouth bobbing up and down my shaft. I love morning blowjobs.