What Happens in the Tent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just watched as my best friend's head sucked my dick in and out of his beautiful lips.

For someone that had never sucked a cock before, it didn't take long for me to get to the precipice. I guess most guys are just natural cocksuckers.

"I'm about to blow Coop!" I let him know.

He started sucking with increased gusto, his actions letting me know that he wanted me to unload in his mouth.

"FUUUUUUUK!" I screamed madly as I blasted my load into his mouth and down his hungry throat.

Coop swallowed over and over like an experienced cocksucker.

He kept milking and pumping my shaft well after he drained my balls.

Finally, he looked up and smiled and said "now go cook the rest of my breakfast."

"Sure thing" I grinned at him. "Good job unloading my cock by the way."

I revived the coals and toasted some bread and scrambled a few eggwhites. We devoured our breakfast and decided to explore the more challenging trail on the map.

Cooper was pretty quiet as we hiked along.

"You ok bud?" I asked. "Are we ok?"

"Oh yeah Dave, sure, never better really" Coop added earnestly, but I could tell something was bothering him. I didn't push, because breaking the same sex line is a big deal for anyone.

After a few minutes of silent walking Cooper piped up "last night was some of the most amazing sex I ever had Dave. Really thank you, it was wonderful."

"But?" I stopped and looked at him. "I can hear a 'but' in there Coop."

"No, not a 'but.'" He replied. "I guess I'm just feeling a little guilty. I mean, I never cheated on Stacy before."

I hugged him tight and looked into his eyes. "Don't think of it that way man. You were desperate. I was just a good friend who was there for you in your time of need. It's not like we're going to have an affair and start sneaking off to seedy motels or anything. This was just a, I don't know, 'special event' if you will. Just two friends, one helping another through a trying time, another satisfying a decades-old craving that the other feels on a daily basis. We were just being there for each other brother."

Coop looked at me thoughtfully. "Do you think we could be there for each other some more before the weekend's up?"

I smiled "what happens in the tent stays in the tent. It's all going to stay in the vault.

Coop grinned at me. "Just in the tent? How about the bushes?"

I looked around and said, "the bushes look like Vegas to me."

Coop startled me. He grabbed me around the shoulders and pulled me into a passionate kiss while somehow backing us up off the trail. When we got to a small clearing in the trees, he turned me around and yanked my pants down and bent me over. He spit on my naked asshole and rubbed his fingers into me, then spit on me a few times more. I heard him spit again, then felt his wet cockhead against my hungry hole.

He started plowing me hard and fast and after about five minutes he filled me with another impressive load.

When he pulled out, he turned me around and swallowed my dick. His passion was so great that within minutes I was depositing a hot load into his hungry mouth.

What a difference a day makes!

We made it back to the campsite around three thirty and fished until the sun went down. We caught a nice group of trout and released most of them, but kept two beauties for another wonderful dinner.

As we did the night before, we jammed a bit, downed a few beers, and had a couple of healthy swigs of bourbon before turning in. The only real difference between the two nights was that when we entered the tent we knew exactly what we were going to do and it wasn't sleep.

Next morning we ended up in a 69 and gave each other a nice gentle blowjob before I made Coop pack us up.

I must say I relished his struggles to load up the rover with so little sleep. He was really tired out.

Coop slept for about half the drive home waking up for the final leg.

We both agreed that he should not feel any guilt about what we did, it simply added a new and deeper dimension to our friendship.

Coop felt that he probably wouldn't tell Sherri about our adventure as it was just a one off, no need to hurt her and sow seeds of doubt about their relationship.

I mentioned that he should talk it over with Dr. Freeman though if he had any guilt or even any cravings. I told him in no uncertain terms, that I'd love to scratch my itch with him again, but that I would not fool around with him behind Sherri's back. He would have to negotiate a hall pass.

Coop looked at me pensively. "Dave, I really do think I'm going to have to speak with Dr. Freeman about this weekend. It's not that I feel guilty. I understand that what we did amounted to the greatest gift of friendship that you could offer to me."

"What's to discuss then?" I asked.

"Well, I must admit that I'd always been mildly curious about sucking cock, not so much fucking and kissing, but you know, I wondered about it. I mean most of the women I dated, luckily, enjoyed giving blowjobs and so does Sherri when she's herself. I always thought that there had to be something good about it. Now though, I realize that I'm probably bisexual in the fullest sense of the word. I won't indulge without her blessing and if she says no, that's fine, I can live without it. But man, what an experience this weekend was. I loved it and I'd love to explore that side of myself more."

"I understand that completely," I said. "Let Dr. Freeman get you guys through this crisis first, then get her thoughts on your bi cravings. If you want to come out to Sherri and ask for a hall pass, I'm sure that Liz will be glad to speak with her about any doubts. Frankly, I'm not really sure how Liz is going to react when I tell her. I mean she's the one that came up with idea for the hall passes, but I've never used mine. That said, she's used hers a few times and I think that she appreciated my understanding. I know that she loves Sherri and considers her one of her most valuable friends. I'm sure she'd be glad to talk things through with her. But, Coop, you've got to get her through this bout of depression and get her strong before you can even think about having those conversations."

"I know" he answered. "Thanks Dave, you're a real friend."

I dropped him and his gear off at their place. I wondered why Sherri didn't come out to greet us, but Cooper said she was probably in bed or on the couch.

"Luv ya man" I said as I gave him a bro hug.

"You too brother" he replied.

When I got home Liz was waiting for me and gave me a huge hug and kiss. "Ew you stink! Go get a shower, I've got Chicken Teriyaki (my favorite) in the oven. You can tell me about your adventures when you come down."

As I showered all of the weekend memories off of me and took extra time to clean my well used anus, I felt a little anxiety about how Liz was going to react to me using my hall pass.

I came down and hugged her as she was serving up the plates. I poured us both a glass of sauvignon blanc.

When we sat down I asked, "so how was your weekend, what did you do?"

Oh you, know, the usual things I do when you're away. She gave me a mischievous grin and said "I saw on the news that the fleet was in town, so I went down to the Anchor and Whale to have a few drinks. I met these five hot young sailors and after a few shots I took them over to that sleazy motel next door. Damn, they had the five biggest cocks I'd ever seen, one of them should be in the Guiness Book of Records. I thought his name must have been 'Clyde' because they were calling him 'Clydesdale' back at the pub, but I realized it was just a nickname. Before you know it, three of them made me airtight while I jerked the other two. After they came in me they started rotating. Each of those studs dumped at least two loads in each of my holes. When they finished I asked them for some bukkake, so they all jerked off on me. God! I was iced up like a carrot cake. I guess we got a bit loud because two members of the Shore Patrol showed up and shooed the swabbies back to the ship. My plastered body must have turned them on though because they both pulled out their cocks."

"Were the shore patrol guys hung?" I asked as if her story didn't bother me or turn me on at all.

Liz smiled wickedly, and said "no, nowhere near as hung as the others, but OH MY GOD DAVE! They had those nightsticks and really knew how to use them!"

We both started cracking up. We loved to play these little games. I made a mental not to search the online adult sites to see if I could find a nightstick shaped dildo, preferably one that could fit into her strap on when she pegged me.

When we stopped giggling "How was the camping trip hun."

I looked Liz in the eye and said "I used my hall pass."

She giggled for a moment. I guess you got me this time. I thought my little story couldn't be beat.

I looked at her seriously and said "Baby, I'm not joking, I really did. I had sex with Coop. He's so lonely and in need. Sherri's been so depressed. I thought I could be a friend in need.

Liz studied me for a long moment with a concerned look. I wondered if I'd just thrown twenty years out of the window.

She smiled and "said Coop's a hunk and it must have been hot as hell. Take me to bed Hoss and tell me all the details. When you're done I want you to fuck my brains out like the five sailors and two Shore Patrol guys with long nightsticks did in my little story."

I shook my head and thought "What did I do to deserve this wonderful wife?"

Coop