What Happens in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could just play with the two of you all night," Julia smiles as she continued riding my cock, her pacing quickening slightly. "And I think I will!"

She leaned forward and put the palms of her hands on my chest for support. Julia then started playing with my nipples. She rubbed them, then began to lightly pinch and pull on them. She increased the pressure on my nipple as I moaned in pleasure. I've always enjoyed my nipples played with, but my wife has never done it. Unlike sucking cock, I don't think she has anything against it. She's just never done it and I've never asked while we were in bed. I had forgotten just how much I enjoyed the sensation.

She moved her right hand up my extended left arm and loosens the rope holding my wrist. Instinctively, I moved my suddenly freed hand up to Julia's right breast and return the favor she's afforded me. I squeezed and caressed her breast and then pinched and pulled on her nipple. Julia moaned in pleasure. My wife gasped in shock.

"Oh, don't be mad at him," Julia taunted my wife. "He's a man being fucked, he can't help it. But I don't mean to neglect you either, sweetie."

Julia reached out with her left arm and placed her hand on my wife's breast. My wife moaned softly, trying to stifle the sound and hide her pleasure.

"You can deny the pleasure you're receiving all you want," Julia said to my wife. "I certainly enjoy seeing you squirm. But the sooner you accept what is happening, the more you'll enjoy it all. I told you earlier, you're going to be a willing participant in all of this before we're through."

With that, she slid her hand away from my wife's breast, down her equally taut stomach, and back between her legs. My wife pursed her lips together trying still to hold in her moans, as if Julia were going to end this assault if she didn't show signs of enjoyment.

Julia returned her attention to me while idly diddling my wife's twat. "What about you? Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes," I blurted out as the sexy woman above me continued bouncing on my rock hard cock. My wife gasped again. "Sorry, babe, I can't help it. I know I shouldn't be, but she feels so good. And seeing you tied up and used for her pleasure is hot. I'm sorry."

"Thank you for your honesty. Hopefully your wife can be honest with herself soon. Her body's reactions are certainly betraying her protests."

I looked at my wife again. She still watched Julia ride me. Her chest heaved as her breathing increased in reaction to Julia's fingers fucking her. I knew for certain that my wife didn't want to be enjoying any of this. And she might even attack Julia and end all of this if she were freed from her bounds. But I agreed with Julia. She was certainly being pleasured.

"I want to be pounded. Hard. From behind," Julia stated matter-of-factly. "If I untie you, you can do literally anything you want to me sexually. Think of anything you've ever wanted to do to your wife and you can do it to me, in front of her."

The prospect of what she just said was overwhelming.

"So," she continued, "if I untie you can I count on your cooperation?"

I couldn't believe what I heard. My dick was in total control of my mind. "Yes," I blurted out.

My wife whimpered a little. Julia stopped riding my cock, leaving my shaft inserted inside of her, and removed her hand from my wife's crotch. She reached over and slowly untied my other hand and then she waited a moment. Maybe she thought if I was going to try something, at least my legs were still tied up and she could get away. Instead, I slowly moved my hand toward her and explored her body more. She felt so good in my hands. Apparently satisfied that I would remain compliant, she slid off of my cock, walked to the foot of the bed and untied my ankles.

Julia then returned onto the bed on all fours, hands and legs on either side of my wife. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard," Julia commanded as she stared directly in my wife's eyes.

"You bitch," my wife blurted out. "Please don't do this, honey," she pleaded with me.

"I really think you'll enjoy this, too. If you'll let yourself," I responded. I wasn't sure if I truly believed that or if I was just trying to justify my actions to not feel bad about them in the moment. I certainly hoped she would end up enjoying all of this. But I was too far gone now. There was no truly logical thought left in my brain. Just a raging hard on and two beautiful naked women in front of me, one of which was begging to get fucked hard.

I climbed onto the bed on my knees and moved behind Julia. I grabbed my cock and pointed it toward her gaping hole. I pressed the tip against her parted lips and pushed forward, burying myself into her in one stroke.

I smacked Julia's ass and she yelped. I grabbed her hips and started pounding her from behind like she had asked. I spanked her again and heard a little "mmmmm" sound escape her mouth.

"Do you like this?" she asked my wife. "Do you like watching your husband fuck me?"

My wife wouldn't answer. Her lips were still pursed together as she diverted her eyes from Julia to me. And that's when I saw it. Still no smile or audible affirmation, but I swore I saw a look in my wife's eyes that signaled she was starting to give in. I moved Julia's hips to the right a little and she picked up her left leg and then placed it back down for balance, this time between my wife's legs. He knee was pressed against my wife's pussy and every one of my thrusts pushed it against her mound. I heard a soft "hmmm" from my wife and swore I saw her hump slightly against the knee to increase friction.

Julia leaned down and took one of my wife's breasts in her mouth and sucked. I saw my wife's back arch slightly. I fucked Julia as hard as I could and she moaned into my wife's bosom.

I couldn't last any longer. I fucked Julia doggystyle as hard as I could, pounding into her ass and thighs. You could hear the smacks echo throughout the room every time my hips slammed into her body. I looked at the beautiful butt in front of me and spanked her one last time. Then I looked my wife directly in the eyes, pushed as far into Julia's womb as I could and exploded.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as I orgasmed, unloading at least six or seven solid jets of cum inside of someone other than my wife for the first time in over a decade. Spent, I pulled out of Julia and collapsed on the bed beside her and my wife.

Julia laid down across my wife's body, their nipples once again in contact, Julia's knee still slightly pressed into my wife's groin. She kissed my wife's neck softly and instinctively I noticed my wife slightly gyrate her hips so that her pelvis rubbed against Julia's leg. Her mind might still be resisting our situation, but her body continued to betray her. Julia kissed up to her ear and then whispered, "Have you ever tasted pussy?"

My wife didn't respond. Julia continued, "You're going to now."

"No. Please, no," my wife finally responded. The "please" as opposed to a "never" or a "fuck you" gave me the thought - the hope? - that she would do it if pressed. Julia seemed to have a similar reaction.

"I appreciate the politeness of your request, but I have to decline. For now, let's start with something more simple. Suck my breasts for me." Julia slid slightly up my wife's body, straightening her legs so that her knee was still in contact with my wife's mound, and placed a breast above her mouth. Tentatively, my wife opened her mouth and accepted the flesh. Julia and I both moaned loudly.

I watched in utter shock as my wife licked and sucked a woman's breasts for the first time in her life. Based on the sounds coming from Julia's mouth, my wife was doing a pretty good job, too. My dick began to swell again at a sight I had fantasized about all my life, but that I had given up hope of ever happening long ago. Julia cupped my wife's tits and manipulated them for her.

A few minutes later, Julia whispered in my wife's ear again. "It's time. You're going to eat me now." Julia pulled her body up my wife and straddled her torso.

My wife's brain kicked in it's resistance again suddenly. "No. No. I don't want to do this. Please just leave us alone." It seemed like her last attempt to end all of this. But again, her attempts were futile.

Julia proceeded up to her intended destination and placed her hips above my wife's face. My wife closed her eyes and tightly pressed her lips together as Julia lowered her pussy.

"You know, all I have to do is pinch your nose and that mouth will open for me. Need to be able to breath somehow, ya know," Julia reminded my wife, sounding somewhat amused. I moved up to the head of the bed for a better view. My wife's lips parted, slightly.

"That's it," Julia coaxed, "now extend that tongue and have a taste." Slowly, her tongue extended and the tip made contact with Julia's pussy, giving it a small lick. Then another. And another. In a minute, my wife's tongue was fully extended, pressing into Julia's soft, wet lips.

"Oh yes, eat me, you bitch. Lick my pussy good." Julia braced her arms against the headboard for support as my wife ate her out. I moved to my knees, inched closer and grabbed a breast from each of these beauties in my hands. Julia reached down and slowly stroked my hard cock and then told me to stand up.

Wobbly on the mattress, I stood in front of Julia, who took me in her mouth and began to suck me again as my wife lapped at her cunt. I looked down and noticed my wife had opened her eyes and was watching me receive a blow job while pleasuring her captor. I moaned in pleasure and placed my hand on the back of Julia's head as she continued to suck me.

A few minutes later, my wife began making noises, trying to say something but her voice was muffled by Julia's mound. Julia removed her mouth from my cock and raised slightly off of my wife's face. "Are you trying to say something, dear?"

"Fuck me," my wife pleaded. "I need my husband to fuck me. Please!"

"Go ahead," Julia allowed. "And you may remove one leg from its bonds for easier access. I have a feeling this little bitch has submitted now, but I don't want to be too sure just yet."

I returned to the foot of the bed and removed my wife's left leg out of its ties. Naturally, she moved the leg around after being tied in one position for so long. On my knees, I moved between her and lifted the now freed leg up onto my shoulder. Julia had lowered her pussy back to my wife's mouth, who had resumed her lapping. Julia was leaning forward bent over against the wall and I had a clear view to my wife's tongue slipping through through pussy, a sight I definitely never thought I would see, but gleefully enjoyed.

I slid the tip of my cock through my wife's slit a few times, teasing her clit, and then pushed forward. She moaned deeply into Julia's pussy as I entered her. I screwed my wife with long, slow strokes. I pulled all the way back until just my tip was left inside and then slid forward until my pelvis made contact with hers. I stared at the sight of my wife willingly eating a pussy right in front of me. Julia's perfect ass right in my line of sight was too much and I needed to touch her, too. I reached out with my left hand and rubbed the globes in front of me.

As I fucked my wife, I noticed Julia make a bold move, one that would likely determine how the rest of the evening would unfold. She reached over and began to untie my wife's right wrist. She now had one leg and one arm free, with the other appendages still tied at a diagonal to keep her somewhat under constraint. Would my wife try to force Julia off of her?

"Touch me," Julia commanded. My wife placed her freed hand on her captor's breast and squeezed.

"Nice, but not there," Julia said through heavy breathes. "Finger me." The free hand snaked around Julia's waist and fingers pressed against Julia's snatch. My wife rubbed her slit a few times, the first time she had touched a pussy other than her own, and then pushed one inside of Julia's soaking cunt.

"Yeeeeeesssss, bitch! Fuck and lick me! You're mine now. I knew you'd give in!"

My wife inserted a second finger, just as she would like done to her in this situation, and started fucking Julia furiously. As her fingers pushed in and pulled out, I saw some of the load I had previously deposited into her leaking out. Julia untied the other hand and it flew up to grab her small breast.

"Untie her other leg," I was told and quickly complied. I placed my wife's right leg up on my shoulder, as well, leaned forward and really started to piston in and out of her. My wife's breasts heaved up and down as I fucked her hard.

"Lick my ass," Julia yelled from in front of me. "I want both of you eating me."

I loved analingus and happily ate the brown hole in front of me as I continued to hammer my wife's pussy. My wife lowered her right leg around my waist and pulled me into her as deep as I could go. I used the full pad of my tongue to lick Julia's cute little asshole. The room was filled with the sounds of all three of us panting and moaning, though my wife's and my sounds were muffled by Julia's body pressed against our mouths.

"Oh fuuuuccckkkkk, I'm cuuuummmiiiiinnnggggg," announced Julia. Apparently, two tongues on her holes, two fingers deep in her snatch and a hand groping her breast was too much for her.

Julia's orgasm set off a chain of events. My wife's moans into Julia's groin intensified and could feel both her pussy gripping me tighter and her leg hooked around me pulling me even deeper into her. She was definitely starting her orgasm. I grabbed onto the leg over my shoulder and fucked my wife as fast and hard as I could while still licking Julia's ass.

"Here I cum," I announced. Julia yelled for me to pull out and shoot on them, and turned her head to watch. I pulled out and jerked my throbbing cock furiously. The first rope landed squarely on Julia's tight ass. Julia reached down and rubbed it into her skin. Shots two and three landed slightly shorter, falling on my wife's neck and breast. One more clipped the bottom of my wife's breasts and the rest travelled continually shorter distances, painting her torso before dripping straight down onto her pussy. I dropped my wife's leg and again collapsed on the bed next to her.

"I hope you don't think we're done here," Julia stated. "I have a lot of pent up sexual energy to release and I'm not done with the happy couple yet."

She moved to hover above my wife's body and leaned down and kissed her lips. My wife kissed back, but then Julia kissed down to her neck and slurped up the string of cum still present there. Then she did the same to her clavicle. Then to my wife's ample bosom, sucking up my cum and lingering to suck, nibble and otherwise play with her nipples. She then slowly tongued her way down my wife's stomach before licking the last bit of cum off of her pussy, where she reached her destination.

My wife closed her eyes and grabbed the bed sheets in her fists as Julia ate her again. I kissed her and then made my way to her breasts, Julia and I tag teamed to give her pleasure. But my wife can only take so much oral stimulation post orgasm, her clit simply becomes too sensitive. So after a few minutes, she began to squeal and push herself up the bed and away from Julia's mouth as I've witnessed often after continuing to go down on her past her orgasm.

Julia took the hint and lay down on the bed, spreading her legs. "Your turn," she said to my wife, smiling devilishly. "I want you to eat me without being forced."

I watched as my wife rolled over onto her stomach and crawled between Julia's legs. Without hesitation this time, she slid her tongue through the entirety of Julia's folds and then firmly planted her mouth on her colleague's pussy.

"Your wife is becoming quite the pussy eater!" Julia told me. "She's a natural. Now double my pleasure like you did for her."

I didn't need a special invitation and quickly began sucking Julia's breasts. My tongue swirled around her areola and then flicked across her nipples. I grabbed her other breast and twisted and pulled her nipple, making her squeal with pleasure. Her orgasm building, Julia asked me to stop and then lifted my wife's face from her pussy.

"I want you to fuck me like I fucked you earlier," she said as she looked deep into my wife's eyes. My wife raised to her knees and straddled Julia's spread legs. One leg wrapped around her waist, my wife pressed her pussy against Julia's and began to rock back and forth.

My wife's hips gyrated back and forth slowly, labia sliding across labia. She lightly bit her lip as she tends to do when experiencing pleasure. I was mesmerized watching my wife take the top position in a scissor pair. I truly never thought I would see something like this. But she loved being on top when we fucked, and she was definitely savoring being the one in control with her first female sexual partner now.

My wife leaned forward, doubled over Julia. She began increasing the pressure between their two mounds, really grinding into her partner for increased friction. With my wife's breasts now dangling above her face, Julia opened her mouth and sucked one in.

"Ooooooooohh fuuuuuuuuuccckkk," my wife moaned as her breast felt the sensation. Julia spanked her ass and my wife went wild. She was humping Julia as hard and fast as she could, obviously approaching her own orgasm.

Julia stopped sucking my wife's breasts, deciding to fondle them instead. "You like fucking me, bitch?"

"Yeeesssss," my wife gasped.

"Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to cum from rubbing your little pussy against mine? Are you?"

"Yes, Julia!" she shouted. "Fucking you is going to make me cum. Fuuuuuuccccckkkkk!"

My wife shook and trembled above her female lover as her orgasm washed over her. As she came down from her high, Julia let her know her job wasn't done.

"That was fun, but I need a stiff cock inside of me one more time tonight. Go suck your husband and make him hard for me."

Compliant now, my wife crawled across the bed and took my semi-hard cock in her mouth. I arched my head back at the sensation. Damn she had always been good at this and being reminded of her skills made me so much more angry that she wouldn't do it more often.

"That's it," Julia coaxed. "Suck him. Suck his cock. Feel it grow inside of your mouth and revel in the power of arousal you have. Make him hard and know that you caused that arousal, but also know that he's going to fuck MY pussy with it."

My wife moaned in response. The words and the sensations were incredible. Without thinking, I pushed my hips up to sink my cock deeper into my wife's mouth. I heard her gag a little, her reason for not sucking me was an overactive gag reflex so whenever I had been lucky enough to experience this in the past I was diligent in making sure I let her handle the depth. As she gagged, my wife started to pull away until Julia spoke again.

"No. Take him. Take him in your throat."

Amazingly, my wife paused to catch her breath and then continued. She had a third of my cock in her mouth. Then half. Then a little more. Each time I heard a slight gagging sound, but she pressed on. Finally, I felt her lips circled around the bottom of my shaft. She pulled back and then moved down, my dick entering her throat again. Then one more time. Julia told her she could stop, that she wanted my cock now. My wife pulled off of my cock and I sat up and kissed her in appreciation.

"Ok," Julia interrupted, "time to fuck now."

My wife broke our kiss and lay on the bed next to her (formerly?) hated colleague. Julia raised her knees and spread her legs and I climbed on top of her.

Julia looked at my wife, "Guide him into me."

My wife rolled onto her side, reached her hand out and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. As I leaned my hips forward, my wife placed the tip of my cock at Julia's entrance. She left her hand there as I pushed forward, my cock sliding through her hand and into Julia's tunnel. When my torso pressed against my wife's fist, she finally moved and I sank as deep into Julia as I could.