What Happens in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes to take in the sensation of being entered again. Her chest heaved and her hips rose to meet my thrust. She reached down and grabbed my ass, pulling me into her.

As I fucked Julia, I lay on her, kissing her deeply. My right hand slid under our bodies, at first grabbing her ass and then running up and down the length of her strong and shapely leg before returning to her ass and squeezing hard. My left hand slid up to squeeze her small but perky breast.

I kissed down her neck and heard her moaning, "yes, yes, yes, fuck me, oh yes." I turned my head to look at my wife next to us. She was watching intently and angled towards us, her legs open lewdly as I watched her finger-fuck herself with one hand and lightly play with her breasts with the other.

Julia noticed my shifted attention and looked to my wife, too. "Do you like watching your husband fuck me?"

"Yes," my wife responded shyly.

"He feels so good. Oh, yes. So. Fucking. Good" She looked back at me.

"I want to watch. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can, and I want to watch."

I moved my hands to the sides of Julia's body and assumed a pushup position. We both looked down our bodies. I could see her breasts move as her chest heaved with heavy breath. Looking lower, my cock pulled back, almost completely exiting her body, and then slammed back home.

"Yyyyeeesssssss!" Julia yelled. "Fuck me!"

I looked at my wife again. She was also staring between Julia and my bodies, watching me fuck another woman while she fingered herself furiously.

I returned my gaze to my new partner and fucked her for all I was worth. The bed was squeaking so loudly it felt as though the entire room was shaking. Whoever had the room next to us was certainly being treated to the audio version of quite a porno!

Julia reached up with one hand and pulled me back to her, kissing my passionately. She moaned into my mouth as her orgasm built. I switched to shallow thrusts, grinding the top of my shaft against Julia's clit. Another minute of this and the little minx below me let loose as she came.

Thanks to the previous orgasm and lasting effects of the alcohol from earlier (not to mention whatever drugs Julia had slipped us), I hadn't yet approached my end.

"So, earlier you said I anything..." I suggested.

"What do you have in mind?" Julia asked between breaths.

"Anal," I stated plainly.

My wife gasped and started protesting with me over the request to "save" Julia. Obviously, this was another sexual act my wife had not allowed, unsurprisingly. But Julia cut her off.

"It's ok," she smiled. "It's not my first time. And I did say 'anything.'"

I asked if she needed any lube or any 'preparation,' to which Julia responded that she didn't have any and restated that it wasn't her first go-round with anal and was ready. I slid my cock from her pussy and placed the tip at the entrance of her ass hole as Julia rolled her hips back to give me a slightly better angle.

My wife moved closer for a better look as I pushed forward putting slight pressure on Julia's opening. I took my time, not wanting to hurt her too badly, and after a couple minutes of pushing her hole started to give way and let my mushroom tip open her up. I rested there for a minute, backed up and pushed a little farther, again letting her get used to the invasion. I retreated and then pushed forward again and her ass opened, letting me in. I resisted the urge to push in fully and waited again.

"Oh, fuck!" Julia yelped, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Are you ok? Does it hurt?" my wife asked.

"Yes, it hurts. But the pain will pass in a moment and I'll be fine. It's not as bad as most make it out to be and it doesn't last as long if the guy takes his time like your husband is doing."

A minute later I was given the ok to continue. I pulled out and reentered her rear and began the steady fucking of Julia's ass. Her ass was so tight and felt amazing! I pistoned in and out of that tight brown hole, my cock lubed with her pussy juices. Julia rested her legs on my shoulders and I returned to the pushup position so I could watch myself fuck her ass. Julia reached between her legs and rubbed her clit.

"Oh my god," my wife commented, "I can't believe you're fucking her ass."

"Want to try it?" I asked with a wink.

My wife kind of dismissed the question with a chuckle, but again didn't say no. Maybe another time? But for now, I was going to enjoy the anal sex I was having right now. I looked back down at the sight below me. A beautiful woman, perky breasts swaying, a strong stomach and my cock penetrating a tight ass hole. I shifted, still with Julia's legs on my shoulders, but put my weight onto my left arm and groped at her breast with my right hand. This was all too much and I was finally nearing my climax.

Increasing my speed, I fucked Julia's ass with every bit of effort I had left. She screamed as I fucked her tight hole as fast as I could. Finally, I thrust hard and deep inside of her and began to unload. Spurt after spurt filled her anal cavity with my cum. Finally spent, she dropped her legs and I lay on top of her, dripping small amounts of cum inside of her as my cock softened and eventually slipped out.

Julia rolled onto her side to collect herself for a moment. I could see a small trail of my cum leak from her ass. Fuck that was hot!

"Thank you," Julia said as she composed herself and stood up on wobbly knees. "I'm sorry for the way this started, but I hope you're happy this happened. I understand if you won't or can't, but I would love to do that with you both again some time."

With that, my wife and I stared at her sexy body as Julia dressed in silence. We watched her ass as she walked out of our room, hearing the sound of the door latch shut behind her before we both passed out from exhaustion.