What Happens in Vegas

Story Info
Mom blackmailed into sex to protect daughter's reputation.
4.2k words
4.53
43.8k
43

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

I am a middle aged man in my fifties. My niece, Erin is a lesbian and is marrying a woman. They wanted to get married in Vegas. I decided I could use a vacation. I book a Vegas trip.

I am sitting at home a few weeks before and I think I will add the new fiancé to my friends list. I find Amy through Erin's friends. The next day I see Amy friended me. Her Facebook has an odd quote about sex workers and a link to her Instagram. I go to Instagram to follow her there too, and on that there was mention of a site in a post. What? If I am seeing this right...

It's a deep rabbit hole I fall into. After an hour I subscribe to site with a totally random username and new random email.

Holy Shit! It's her! Holy Crap and my niece. You never see my niece's face, but I see her tattoo. Holy crap! I fall deeper and purchase some videos. My soon to be nieces wife is taking a doubleheaded dildo all on her own, and in another my niece is slamming her with a strap on. HOLY SHIT!

I see them in a Whole New Light. I see them at the airport and I am introduced to the soon to be mother in-law June. She is hovering over her daughter and my niece. So proud. Singing their praises etc. I think she doesn't like her daughter marrying a woman and doesn't want to have anyone see it. She seems very fake to me. She is singing their praises too much. She wants everything to be perfect.

She is a nicer looking woman. Longer shoulder length wavy hair, brown eyes and a big smile. She is taller than her daughter and easy 5'10", nice full tits (probably C) just a bit of a mature woman's belly and a very curvy ass and hips. Wow I wouldn't mind fucking her. Until we were an hour into the flight.

I am a tall guy. Flying is never comfortable with my knees around my ears. June sitting in front of me, stretches way back banging into my legs. I ask her as nice as pie.

"June could I ask you to sit up a bit. You are basically crushing me here."

"If I am going to get everything done today I need to nap on this flight. I think you will survive." She puts on a mask and turns away.

You Bitch. I spend the next 4 hours bumping and pushing at her seat Every chance I get. At one point she turns and glares at me with my headphones on. I give her a sweet smile and wave.

Oh fucking evil thought. What would Mom do to avoid having her little girl's porn site not go public? It's a long flight. I don't think the girls would be bothered much by it. Erin is very loud and open.

I think June would be mortified. I start taking screenshots showing her baby girl really deep throating the doubleheaded dildo. Hers eyes looking into the camera from between I am guessing Erin's thighs. Amy double penetrated by the double dildo, with a look of pleasure on her face. Finally a well manicured finger pulling her daughter's nipples very tight with chained nipple clamps and a familiar ring on the finger.

I am printing these the first chance I get. We land and my sister has a van waiting to take people and their luggage to the hotel. I pass on the ride. I tell them I want to stretch my legs, but I give them my luggage. I take an Uber to the strip. I am walking around enjoying the sights. I see what I am looking for, an adult toy store.

I go in and buy chained nipple clamps, a double headed dildo,a vibrator and lots of lube. I walk out smiling. I stop in at a bar for a break from the heat and have lunch and a few beers. A plan starts forming in my mind. I stop and buy a pay per use phone in a store, and head for the hotel.

I check in and ask two questions. Which way to the business center and what room June is in. I give the bellhop $20 and ask him to put the bags in my room and head to the business center. It's a few dollars per print. I print out 2 of each in color and fold them into an envelope.

In one I put a note...

Imagine these pictures forwarded to your daughter's friends, soon to be in-laws, her work, school where she is getting her Masters, your work, your friends, your church. EVERYWHERE!

If you want to keep her perverted hobby quiet, call me after the rehearsal dinner. When you are alone in your room. xxx-xxx-xxxx.

I put on my bathing suit and head for the pool. Out in the hallway no one is around. I push the envelope under the door, and double time it to the stairway.

I get to the pool and who do I see? Jane.

I stop and say "Hello."

She looks up. "Oh hi."

"I thought you had a busy day you had to rest on the plane for?"

"Well I need time to get a little sun too."

"Uh huh. Nice seeing you." I walk away. She is making this easier.

At dinner I act like a social butterfly talking to everyone. Taking pictures etc. I can see June looking at people and I am sure wondering who left those pictures. The phone is in my pocket on silent. She is across the room and it buzzes. She is looking around. The crafty bitch is trying to see if she can hear a ring. I put my drink down and excuse myself as I go to the men's room.

I text her.

Texting before the assigned time will cost you very dearly later LOL. Talk to you later June.

I leave it unsent, but up. I walk up to people talking near her table. I join them and a few minutes later turn to June in her chair.

"Come join us June. We will all soon be family." I turn away and hit send. I look back. "Are you coming?"

She looks down and her face blanks and goes a tad white. "Please excuse me." She walks away looking around the room

I look back at the group of people and continue talking. I see her head into the ladies room. I head to the bar to buy a round. It gives me a view of the hallway to the bathrooms. And the phone vibrates. I glance at it.

June - Who is this?

Me - Stop sulking in the ladies room. I will not answer this text again until after the party. Come out and enjoy it.

I send it and power it off. I grab the round of drinks as I see June come flying out of the ladies room.

"June do you need a drink?" I ask as she walks by. She doesn't even to turn to answer. She keeps looking around the room. I am laughing inside. She is back at her phone. Probably texting but she can sweat it out. I return to the group with the drinks.

I find my way over to the two brides and start chatting them up. Erin and I have a good relationship. She is very blunt and straightforward. I like the honesty that comes with it. June is walking around.

Amy stops her and asks her to take our picture. They each drape themselves on a shoulder and kiss my cheek. We all laugh. I look at Erin. "Wow my first time with two women."

They both die laughing Erin answers. "We would kill you old man."

I laugh too. "You probably would. Jane, could I ask you to text that to me?"

I see a light bulb go off in her head. "Sure I can. What's your cell?"

I give her my real cell and Ding. I have a text and picture. I open it and laugh. "Thank you Jane. Great shot."

Jane then starts pulling the girls around the room taking pictures with guests and texting them. Sorry girls, but inside I am laughing.

The night is fun. People are drinking and joking. Everyone is having a good time. It's about 1:30AM by the time I get back to my room. I turn on the phone. I have three texts. Two from earlier.

June - Who is this?

June - why are you doing this?

Then just 15 minutes ago.

June - OK fine I am in my room alone

5 minutes ago

June - Hello

Me - You broke the rules. I am composing emails to your place of work and Amy's now with 25 different pictures of you lovely lesbian daughter performing All Sorts of sexual acts.

June - No please. Please I am sorry don't

Me - I don't know. I spent a lot of time putting her top 25 pictures together.

As incentive I send her a picture of Amy's wet face lifting up from between what has to be Erin's thighs. It takes just a moment.

June - Please Please don't. I am begging. I will do anything.

Me - OK send me a selfie of you naked in the mirror in your room. No face needed. Just tits and pussy. You have 5 minutes.

June - What I can't

I wait exactly 1 minute

Me - You have 4 minutes

June - Please don't. Please.

I wait for another minute to tick by.

Me - 3 minutes

Me - 2 minutes

A few seconds after that. I get a picture. Wow she does have a nice body for a woman my age. Nice tits with I bet nice nipples once you play with them. A fleshy soft mid section and what looks like a bathing suit trimmed pussy.

Me - very good. I thought you had a nice body hiding under that dress tonight.

I get no reply. Fuck it.

Me - Now clear off your bed. Pull back the covers and lay naked on the white sheets after you unlock your door and turn off your lights.

Jen- What?? No way

Me - You do that and I will come over and we can negotiate. Don't and I email the top 25.

Jen - Negotiate. This is sounding more like blackmail

Me - use whatever word you want. It the door isn't open, and every light out in 5 minutes. I will press send on the email right outside your door.

Jen - Ok. Ok

Jen - It's open. Lights are out and I am naked on the bed.

I pull up my email and start and email addressing it to humanresourses@. Both their company names.

I open my room door. No one is in the hall. I close mine and walk to June's. Her door is open. When I open it her room is dark. The hallway light floods in and I close the door. I turn on my video recorder on my phone. I would rather be charged with blackmail then rape.

I hear her say in a nervous voice. "Who is there?"

"Ssshhhh." I step around the corner but stay deep in the shadows. I text her.

Me - Play with your pussy

She reads the text. "What? No I will not. You have had your fun. Who are you?"

I deepen my voice. "Just remember you had a chance to stop the coming storm of embarrassment, and shame. People will Never look at your daughter the same. She will have this follow her for the rest of her professional career. Yes, her career that she just got her Masters for. Did you know she has posted videos from work. Fingering her pussy while saying I am bored at work. Well Good-bye June enjoy the coming attention."

I turn and walk to the door.

"Wait." She pleads.

I turn back and she is rubbing her pussy. I start taking off my clothes.

"What are you doing?" She asks nervously

"Getting naked so you can suck my cock and I can Fuck you." I get dead silence. "Good silence isn't a no."

In a shocked voice. "Oh my god you are serious."

I deepen my voice. "Yes or no June. You fuck me while we celebrate your daughter's lesbian marriage in a hotel, or I tell the WORLD about her dirty little perverted secret. Think of the embarrassment and shame that will follow."

"I don't even know you." She says

"You will know me Intimately soon. I am not Fucking around anymore. Give me a Yes or No right Now or I walk assuming it's a No."

"Oh god...fine. Yes I will have sex with you."

"Not just sex. You will fuck me while celebrating your daughter's lesbian marriage in a hotel. That means every night in Vegas you are at the hotel, and the reception scheduled back at home next month at the hotel. Then you are done. No saying no. I want to do something you do it."

I get silence. "Last warning June. Agree or I walk."

I can hear her voice breaking. "Fine. Yes. Ok I agree. I will fuck you while at any hotel celebrating my daughter's lesbian marriage."

"Good girl. Sit on the edge of the bed, and turn on the light."

She turns on the light and her face drops as she looks up at me. "Yeah karma is a bitch. What comes around goes around. I would have been content to keep the information to myself, until you were such a bitch to me on the plane. Then to see you sunning yourself at the pool when you had So Much To Do. You made it very easy to do this."

I walk up to her. I grab her head and pull it towards me. She tries to say something, but it is muffled by my cock getting pushed in her mouth. All she gets is. "Mmmrrpphh."

At first she is just holding her mouth open. I warn her. "June I want you to blow me and participate. You are not going to like it if I just use your body."

She doesn't respond. She just holds her mouth open. "Have it your way." I tell her.

I hate to say I am purely average, but that is still enough to reach the back of her mouth and her gag reflex. I take one hand and hold her hard against me so her face is in my pubes. I reach down and pinch her nipple hard. She is now trying to shake loose. I hold her in place. She starts slapping my thigh. After the third or fourth slap. I let her up for air.

She pulls off me coughing and gasping for breath. "Ok. Ok." More coughing. "I will play nice."

I stroke her hair softly, tilting her head up to me. "Good girl. Now show me what a good cock sucker you are." I gently pull her head forward. This time she opens her mouth and starts blowing me. She doesn't take me deep but is sucking and licking me pretty well. I push her head back off me.

"I bet you are as dry as a bone. You look nervous. Relax. Let me make your pussy wet and feel good."

I push her back flat on the bed, spread her legs and crawl between them. I dive right in. I use my thumbs to hold her lips apart, and lick her pussy from the bottom to the top. She starts gasping from the first lick. I stop and flick my tongue back and forth across her clit a few times. I can feel her body tense. When I go back to licking her pussy I can now taste her juices a little. She is starting to get worked up. I take two fingers and after some wiggling I push them in.

June moans. I kiss her clit and look up at her. "How long since you last had sex June?"

"What?" She gasps

"Tell me how long it has been since you have had a dick in this tight pussy? If I assume recently I might fuck you harder then you like. It will be uncomfortable for you I am sure."

"It's been a while." She says

I flick her clit with my finger a little hard. She gasps in surprise. "How Long June?"

She covers her face with her hands. "Six years. Since before I got divorced."

"Look at me June."

She looks down at me. I soften my voice. "I can be very gentle and easy to make tonight pleasurable for you, or not. You promise me you will play nice and I will too. We can have some wonderful sex. Does that sound good?"

She looks down embarrassed. "Yes."

I go back to eating her out. I love going down on women. Getting them so excited. Feeling their bodies tense and shiver. I keep licking, kissing, sucking and fingering her.

She starts begging. "Please I need you inside me."

I keep going down on her.

"Please don't make me beg."

I look up at her again. "Has anyone ever licked you to orgasm."

Her hands go back to her face.

"Please." She begs

"Answer me June. Remember you promised to play nice or else."

"Oh god. No, my husband didn't like to do it."

"Well I like to do it, and I am going to do it until I make you orgasm. Then I will Fuck You." I go back to fingering her and sucking on her clit.

June is moaning and gasping. "Oh god. Oh please. Please."

I keep licking and sucking her clit until I feel her whole body jerk. She almost screams out "Oh God." And I feel her juices flowing around my fingers and onto the bed.

I start kissing her thighs as she is panting on the bed calming down. I take my wet fingers out of her pussy and slip on right in her ass. I meet no resistance. Her head pops right up.

"Umm. What are you doing?" She gasps.

"Really you have to ask. Your ass let me right in. Answer honestly does it hurt?"

"Oh dear god help me." She moans. "No. It's weird."

"You saw the picture of your daughter using the toys. I gots you toys just like them to use too. Everything she did you are going to do. I was just testing the waters if you will. Tomorrow night after the wedding you are going to have some fun with some toys for me."

I pull my finger out are crawl up over her body. I push into her pussy and it fights me more than her ass did. She moans as my head pops in.

Her hand goes to my chest. "Please go slow. You feel so big."

"No June it's you. You are as tight as a virgin."

She blushes at that and I push in a little more. "Oh god." She moans. Slowly and surely I make little back and forth strokes going a little deeper each time. Staying deep for a moment or two before pulling out and pushing in.

Before too long I am all the way inside her. I just rub myself against her grinding her clit a little. Her eyes close and she groans. I pull out about halfway and push back in. She pops her eyes back open wide. I pull out leaving just my head and push all the way back. She gasps out.

I don't stop from there. I take ½ to ¾ strokes in and out. Faster and harder as I feel her get wet and loose.

She starts panting. "Please. Please."

I keep going. "Please what June?"

"...don't stop."

I won't stop if you rub your clit until you cum, or instead of sucking your nipples, will bite them. I bend down and manage to suck a nipple into my mouth. I don't feel her hand. I bite a little bit.

"Ok. Ok" she gasps. I feel her hand between us. I am stroking in and out. Sucking one nipple and then the other. June has started holding her tit up for me to suck on it. Letting one go and lifting the other for me to suck on when she wants me to switch.

Out of nowhere she lets out a loud grunting noise and I feel her pussy grip around me. He pussy is amazing, but I don't know if she is on birth control or if she needs it. I go for broke and grab her legs and hold them up. I pull out of her and aim down and push in her ass. There is almost no resistance again. I pretty much pop right in.

Her head pops up wide eyed. "Please no. I have never."

"You do now." I say.

I am watching her. Her face is not one of pain. I push all the way in slowly on one stroke.

"Oh my god you are in my ass." She gasps

I pull out and push in. She moans loudly.

I keep a slow stroke.

"Oh my god you are fucking my ass."

"Yes I am. It looks like you don't hate it."

She looks at me strangely. Best or worst she says is. "It's different."

"Good because I am going to fuck and cum in your ass." I hold her legs to me and fuck away. It takes no time and I cum in her ass.

I pull out with a plop, drop her legs and fall next to her on the bed.

We lay there catching our breath. She looks at me. "You had anal sex with me."

"You never asked me to stop." I say.

"Oh my god I didn't."

I roll over and get comfortable. "What are you doing?" June asks.

I am resting between rounds. In a bit I am going to fuck you from behind until I cum. The second round will last longer. Just to let you know.

I close my eyes. I am sure she is staring at me. After a moment she sighs. I feel her move and the light goes out.

Sure enough two hours later I am awake and in the bathroom. She has her toiletries bag so I snoop. I see some baby oil. I grab it and go into the room.

I pull the covers off her and shake her ass. "Wake up. Time for round two."

She isn't fully awake. I grab her ass and half pull her up into a doggy position. She finishes on her own. I pour baby oil on my dick and then down her ass crack. I hold her by the hips and push in.

"Oh good god,'' she moans. "Please go easy and slow."

"No round two is for me. Is it safe to cum inside you? Have you been through menopause?" I ask her

She can barely answer through her moaning and gasping. "Yes."

"Good, I am fucking you and cumming in your tight pussy."

"Oh god. Easy please. Please." She begs.

"Why? You are getting wet. You like it. Listen to your pussy squishing as I fuck you. I am going to make you scream in pleasure."

"Please you feel so big." She whines.

"Trust me your tight pussy will get used to it by the end of the week. Tonight I am filling it with cum." I keep a nice steady rhythm. I watch her ass jiggle with every stroke in. I rub my thumb in the baby oil and push it in her ass.

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers
12