What Happens in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Please not that again." She begs.

"Just getting you ready for tomorrow night. When I push a double ended dildo in your pussy and ass just like your little girls picture."

"Please." She begs

"Please what June? Say it. Use dirty words and tell me what you are begging for." I ask her.

"Please don't make me." She begs.

"Say it or I shove my dick in your ass right now."

"No Please. Promise you won't fuck my ass tonight."

"Well I can't. It's 3AM. Tonight I am going fuck your ass after the wedding, but right now I won't." I tell her.

"Please fuck me. You are big but I like it. Please fuck my tight pussy with your big dick."

"What about my thumb in your ass?"

"Please don't stop. Keep doing what you are doing. I am so close. Please make me cum."

"Rub your clit. I am going to cum soon. You want my cum in your pussy don't you?" I ask

"Yes please. Please cum inside of me." She says.

Not one minute later I push into her and cum. She groans. "Oh god." And she shivers and falls forward on to the bed. I look down and after a few seconds my cum is seeping out of her.

I wipe myself dry on the bedding. I throw on my pants and shirt quietly. When the light floods in from the hall I hear her say something but the door closes.

I go to my room and crawl into bed. I can't wait for tomorrow night after the wedding.

12