What Happens in Vegas Pt. 02

Story Info
Charlie meets a woman that wants revenge on June too.
6.6k words
4.54
12.5k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
950 Followers

I get up the next morning and head out. It's a beautiful morning and I want to explore. I hop in an Uber to go to breakfast. A little further down the road I see a very large adult store with a woman in bondage gear on the sign. I think of June, and while at breakfast I look at the store online.

I start to think more than just a dildo and nipple clamps. I want to have fun with her. I finish my breakfast and take the 15 minute walk to the store.

Thirty minutes, and a large bag later June is in for a big surprise. I Uber back to the hotel and take the bag up to my room and spend a few hours in the casino, and the rest of the afternoon at the pool.

I get ready for the wedding and head out. It's a nice location. A rooftop on a hotel. Since I am early I grab a drink at the bar they have set up in the reception area. The place is busy, and I am trying to wave down the bartender.

After a minute with no success a woman behind me nudges aside me and calls out to him. He turns and comes right over. I would too, this woman is beautiful. Black hair just above her neck, bright beautiful eyes and oh my god a sexy as hell dress with full cleavage on display.

She smiles at me. "This dress, and well the girls have Always gotten bartenders attention."

I actually almost look across to her. She is tall. I peek down again and smile at her. "I can see why. They certainly have my attention."

She laughs.

I introduce myself. "Hi I am Charlie."

She takes my hand. "Jessica."

We order our drinks and I insist on paying since she saved me from waiting longer. I ask. "I would normally ask are you on the bride or groom side, but that doesn't work."

She laughs. "No it really doesn't. I will save you the social niceties. I am Amy's aunt. On her Mother's side. Well I was married to her mother's brother."

"I am Erin's uncle. Her mom is my sister. So can I be forward?" I glance at her hand holding her drink. "No uncle?" I say with a smile.

She stares into my eyes and then at my hand. "No aunt?" She asks

I laugh. "No, no aunt."

She crooks her arm out. "No uncle, would you like to escort a lady to a table?"

I take her arm. "I would like nothing better."

I pull out her chair for her. She looks up at me with a big smile when I take an extra moment behind her. "A gentleman wouldn't be taking in the sights."

I laugh and walk around. "But I came out here to sightsee."

She looks at my crotch. "Are you going to see the Grand Canyon?"

"I thought I just did."

"Funny. I was hoping to see the Hoover Dam...burst. Maybe I will get lucky later?"

"I was thinking the same thing." We both laugh. She is amazing. She starts telling me different stories about Amy. It sounds like she and Amy get along like Erin and I do.

She excuses herself to go to the ladies room and I refresh our drinks. She comes back a few minutes with a big smile on her face. "Did you know we are sitting at the same table?"

"I did not. How do you know?"

She laughs. "Because I juggled a couple of place cards around to make it work."

"How fortunate for me. Maybe my luck is changing in Vegas."

She gives me a big smile. "It might be."

We sit together at the ceremony. At one point she is rubbing my thigh, while watching the ceremony and smiling. When they kiss at the end she is one of the louder ones hooting and hollering.

The girls walk down the isle, and Erin gives me a big thumbs up with a smile when she sees Jessica holding my arm.

The reception is Great. Out on the rooftop. Looking out over the strip all lit up. The huge ferris wheel slowly spinning. It's a great night.

June gives us a dirty look and Jessica scowls back. "That old hag pisses me off."

I laugh. "Wow. Where did that come from?"

She glances up. Takes my hand and pulls me to my feet. "Dance with me."

"Yes ma'am."

We are dancing to a nice slow song. I am thoroughly enjoying holding this woman in my arms. At first her head is just leaning against my shoulder. She then looks up at me. "Is she looking."

I smile. "You mean Mom?"

"Yes."

I look up. "She is, and she isn't happy."

"Good." She reaches back and pushes my hand lower on to her ass. She looks up at me and smiles. "You know you wanted to put it there."

I smile. "I won't say I didn't, but I was accused earlier of not being a gentleman."

She glances around and pulls her hand with mine in it between us. She smiles at me and pulls back a tad while holding her dress in her hand. This exposes almost her entire tit for me to see. Her nipple is hard, and I so want to play with it.

She smiles at me, while she pulls our hands away, and her dress falls back in place. "I have felt you against my leg since we started dancing. I figured you might like a peek."

"Not to sound ungrateful, but now I am thinking I want a whole lot more than a peek." I whisper.

"Maybe your luck is changing." She reaches forward and gives me just the simplest of kisses, but it was the best kiss I have had in a long time.

The song ends. We step apart and applaud the band. She wiggles a little and smoothes her dress. "Jesus, I need a drink." I say.

She hooks my arm. "Come on sailor. Why don't you buy a lady a drink."

We walk off to the bar arm in arm. For Vegas the party ends early. The brides are inviting people back for an after party at a Tiki Lounge in our hotel, but the dress code is bathing suits only.

We share an Uber back and Jessica is upset she wants to wear a bikini, but only brought a one piece suit. I kiss her head as she leans against me in the car. I am sure you will look great in it.

She smiles at me with I could only call lust in her eyes. "Oh I know what would look perfect."

I smile back. "I can't imagine you won't look great". We get to the hotel and some how wind up being the only ones in the elevator. She pushes into me and we are passionately kissing until the car slows.

When the doors open everything looks normal. We walk out and I realize my room is first. She shoos me away as I try to walk with her to her room. Three doors down she turns. "Come knock on my door when you are changed." She blows me a kiss and walks in her room.

Oh dear god she is going to rock my world tonight I just know it. I get washed up and changed. Spray on some fresh cologne. I put on simple trunks, a concert t-shirt and sandals.

I go and knock on the door. "Who is it?"

"It's Charlie."

"It's open, come on in."

I walk in and it looks like she is standing there in a beach cover up. She turns and shrugs it off. She is naked, and I am speechless.

She runs her hands over her boobs. "I think you are overdressed."

"Definitely." I pull my shirt off. She drops to her knees in front of me and pulls my shorts down.

She looks up at me as she rubs my balls with one hand and strokes me with the other. "Oh god you are perfect. After menopause bigger isn't always better. It hurts more." She swallows my dick whole and starts sucking and stroking me.

She stands up and kisses me. "I have been wet for you since we danced. Please fuck me now."

"I would never make a lady ask twice." I spin her hips so she is facing the bed and rub her pussy. "My, you aren't wet, you are soaked."

She looks back over her shoulder. "I want you sooo bad, but it's been a while. We need to start slow." She says.

"Like this?" I use the finger that is nice and wet from rubbing her and I slip it in her pussy.

"MMMNNNN." She moans as she arches her back.

After a few back and forth strokes I can feel her lubing up and I push in a second finger. "Oh god that feels so nice."

I give her a solid minute of nice steady fingering. I pull out my fingers and rub the juices on the head of my dick. I then rub my dick up and down between her pussy lips. When I feel nice and wet, I slip in place and push in nice and slow.

I get half way in and I feel her hand on my thigh as she moans. I stay put for a moment, then I wiggle a little, and then start small strokes. Each stroke getting just a little bigger until she moans out. "Oh god I almost forgot what this feels like."

I pick up the pace just a little and she surprises me by flopping her head and shoulders down onto the bed with a groan. "Oh that's so good". I can feel her gripping my dick inside her. "Please stop for just a moment." She gasps.

"Did you just orgasm?"

She looks back and gives me a little embarrassed smile. "I knew I was having sex with you when we danced. It wasn't until we came back in the car. You kissed my head, and. we were talking about the bathing suits did I decide I would drop my robe before we go to the party." She says.

"What if I said no?"

She just laughs. "Yeah right. Any woman drops her robe in front of a man. The man is not saying no."

"I would never do that. My Mom always told me to treat a woman nice." I smile.

"My Mom always told me sometimes you have to take care of your man." She humps her hips back and starts fucking me. "You have a dam I want to feel burst inside of me." She smiles back at me.

I grab her by her hips and start fucking a little harder. She feels absolutely amazing. She is nice and snug, warm, and wet. If she moans less, I fuck a tick harder and faster. We have a nice rhythm going for a few minutes and I know I am close when she starts moaning.

"Oh god please don't stop. Just like that. Right there. Yes. Yes. OH GOD! I Am Cumming." She half screams into the bed.

Feeling her pussy squeeze me as she cums puts me over the edge. I pull her to me tight and hold her to me as I cum inside her. I finally let her go and she lays flat on the bed. I lay down next to her. We both lay there catching our breath and enjoying the afterglow of our orgasms. After a minute or so she rolls into me, kisses me and says "Thank you."

I laugh. "Isn't it usually the guy thanking the girl after she gives him sex?"

She giggles a little. "Well it had been a while, I needed it and dear god you were good."

"I was good? My dear, that is a magical pussy you have there. It felt magical fucking you."

Her cheeks get a little red. She reaches down between her legs, and starts to get up. "Your burst dam is about to leak out of me." She hops up and goes to the bathroom. She is a few minutes in there so I lay back and close my eyes relaxing.

My eyes pop open when I feel a warm cloth wrapping around my softening hard on. Jess has a warm cloth in her hand and she smiles at me. " I have always wanted to do this." She just softly wipes and cleans her juices off me. I lay back and enjoy it.

She taps my leg. Come on, let's get dressed. We have to get to the Tiki Lounge. I get up and start putting my clothes back on. As I pull my shirt over my head I see Jessica in her bathing suit. "Wow". Is all I get out.

It's pink with a plunging neck line down between the bottom of her boobs and her belly button. It's not obscene cleavage, but it is sexy. The hips are cut a little high and she is showing just the start of ass cheek. God it looks great on her. She then put a kind of sheer wrap around her waist.

"And you ruin half of the view."

She giggles. "Come on, our nieces are waiting."

We get to the bar and the girls have bright white suits on with lace and trim that almost look like a wedding dress. They both have their veils on, and some sort of sheer pure white wrap like Jessica does.

The girls see us walking towards them, and they look at us and then each other talking. They both hug us, me and Erin, Jessica and Amy. Erin breaks the hug and not that quietly say. "You two just had sex didn't you?"

All I get out is "Erin" as if to say keep it down when Jessica puts her two hands to her face to hide the smile and nods her Yes to the girls. Amy gives a shriek and giggles, and gives her aunt another hug. Erin punches my shoulder. "You Dog." And she laughs.

The after party is loads of fun, and we all have more to drink. Everyone is having a ton of fun. June is still scowling at Jessica and visa versa. I hold out a fresh margarita to Jessica and pull it away. Nope, you have to come outside with me. I walk out leading her to a two person chaise. I sit back and she snuggles into me and reaches across me for the drink. "Haha I win she says as she grabs the drink."

I wrap my arm around her. "No I think I am the big winner tonight."

She looks up at me, and gives me a very sweet passionate kiss. "You are so sweet."

I just hold her for a moment. "I want you to tell me what happened between you and June."

She looks up at me. She closes her eyes and lets go a heavy sigh. "Ok"

"So June's brother and I married each other when we were a little older. We got married when June was pregnant with Amy. She was a cutie. We were always close, since we never had kids. My marriage wasn't perfect, but it worked. We didn't have sex a lot. It seemed more like something he felt he had to do and then about 10 years ago he came out and told me he was gay, and wanted a divorce." She sighs and drinks.

"June couldn't accept he was gay when he came out. It went from I must be cheating on him and he is protecting me. To, he was confused because I was a bad wife. I probably liked women. It was ugly." She drinks again.

"A few years after that Amy calls me wanting to talk. I was thrilled to hear her voice. We met and talked. She was confused and at a crossroads. She had heard I might be gay and wanted to talk. I was honest. I told her I wasn't gay, but I had been with a woman or two."

I arch my eyebrows. "Really?"

She slaps my chest and smiles. "Not the time! God you men are all alike." She giggles. "Since then we have grown really close. It has caused some problems for Amy at home with her Mother. She really likes talking to me, and I am always honest with her."

She drains the drink. "But I would love to bitch slap June for her narrow minded attitude and the hassles she gave her brother, me and Amy."

"Wow." Is all I can say.

"Now you owe me another drink." She says staring at me.

"Would you like to get up and come with me or stay here?" I ask.

"Oh, stay here. This is so relaxing." She sighs

I laugh. "Ok I will be back." I see her reach for my drink as I turn. I get to the door and the girls are there. I point to the chaise and keep walking.

I come back with 4 drinks carefully balanced, and find all three of them cuddled together on the chaise with Jessica in the middle. They all reach for the drinks, but I put them down out of reach. "I want a picture of you three. I snap one. The girls kiss Each side of Jessica's cheek. Snap. Then the girls eye each other, and lean forward to kiss each other right in front of Jessica's face. Jessica looks on in awe. Snap.

I hand over the drinks and the girls get up to go talk to other people. Erin kisses my cheek. Amy then reaches down for a hug, and whispers to me. "I love that woman. Please don't hurt her. She has been through a lot."

I whisper back. "I have no plans on doing any such thing."

She kisses my cheek and the girls walk inside.

I get back on the chaise. She pulls my head to hers and kisses me hard. "I want you." She says to my after breaking the kiss.

I smile at her. "Here?"

She looks around. "Very tempting, but no I can't at Amy's party."

"Let's get up and go mingle before we fall asleep or pass out."

She pats my chest and smiles. "Good idea."

She gets up and her cover up gets caught and damn near rips in two. It is unwearable. "Fuck it. It's a party." Jessica saunters inside. I grab the cover up, toss it in a barrel and follow her inside.

I am standing with my arm around her talking to other people. She reaches behind her and puts my hand on her ass. "I like your hand there." she says as she kisses me."

One guy in the group slides his hand down to his wife's ass. She makes a face and we all laugh.

Eventually the party ends. The girls and the parents are saying goodbye as people walk out. Jessica and June just glare as they walk by each other.

I whisper to June on the way out. "I will text you in a while. You better be ready."

June's glare turns to a confused look and I walk away goosing Jessica's ass as we walk. She giggles and jumps. There are other people in the elevator so we behave. My hand does slip under the back of her suit. I rub and squeeze her ass cheek, and at the last minute I pull my hand away and we walk out. She just looks at me with lust in her eyes. "Your room is closer."

Who am I to argue.

We get in the room and she is on me. She is pulling my shirt off and starts kissing and licking my nipples. Umm ok. I pull her shoulder straps down her arms. She pulls her arms out of the straps and drops to her knees. She yanks my shorts off and starts giving me a great blow job.

Between coming earlier and drinking I am not ready to cum. After a few minutes I pull her up, and she pulls me into a kiss. I start to push her suit off her, when she reaches down and does it for me. This woman knows what she wants right now.

She turns me so my back is to the bed and pushes me back on to it. She then sees the bag from the adult store. She climbs on top of me and sits on me. I feel her pussy swallowing me as she does.

"When did you go shopping?" She smiles at me.

In my drunken, pleasure induced stupor I say. "This morning after breakfast to blackmail June." Oops

She slaps my chest and laughs. "What?"

She laughs and wiggles on me. I can't help but moan. "Oh do you like that?" She humps a tad. "Tell me more and I will keep going."

I try to get out of it. "I shouldn't have said anything. I never really would have done what I was threatening, but she doesn't know that."

She lifts off me and hovers over me. She smiles at me. "Tell me." She says.

"I will make a deal. I will come clean with everything after we fuck. Just an FYI you may not like it." I say

"Putting the screws to June. I am going to Love it." She sits back down on me. "Like I love the feeling of you inside of me. God, you feel good."

She humps and rolls on me. I can feel her shifting and squeezing me. She leans forward more and pushes back and forth on me. God it feels nice. She squats down hard and starts really humping hard. It's AWSOME watching the emotions and feelings roll across her face. Watching her face and neck get red and then a big hump and push with a loud groan and she falls forward onto me. Her face buried in my neck breathing heavy.

"Oh god that was Amazing." She says breathlessly in my ear.

I hold her and rub her back. She rolls off me and looks at me a little concerned. "You didn't cum?"

"Don't take it personally, my second shot, especially after drinking heavily, takes a bit."

She smiles. "Oh good for me. Now spill."

I start at the beginning. The FB friending, the odd quote, the link and then falling in the rabbit hole. I show her Onlyfans. She is looking in awe.

The flight down, June reclining the seat, seeing her at the pool, and printing out the photos. I then show her the burner phone and the texts.

She looks at me with a smile on her face. "So last night you fucked her?"

I answer honestly. "Yes."

"And tonight?"

"I was planning more with the shopping, but I would much rather spend it with you."

"What's in the bag?" She asks.

I roll over and dump it out on the bed. Some bondage stuff to tie her ankles and wrists together with her on her back. Vibrator, dildo, nipple clamps, lube, ball gag and finally butt plug.

She has an evil smile on her face. "And all you do is text her?"

She picks up the burner phone. It's the only number on it.

Me - wake up bitch

"Woah what are you doing?" I ask.

"Giving this bitch what she deserves."

June - Yes

Me - 5 minutes. My room naked.

"Wait, I don't want you to leave." I say with more excitement than I intended.

ao1701e
ao1701e
950 Followers
12