What Happens in Vegas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

"Aw aren't you sweet. I am not leaving. We are going to give her what she deserves, and then she gets kicked to the curb. I have just one condition."

I am too baffled to say anything but "What."

"You are mine. You dick doesn't go inside her period. Toys and fingers only. Tie her up and come get me in the bathroom when she is tied."

Who is this woman and where did she come from I think as I watch her bare ass walk into the bathroom. It's not a minute later there is a knock on the door. I put on my game face and open the door.

I am naked. She is gawking at me as I stand in the doorway. I look in the hallway and there is no one. "I said naked. Give me the robe."

She gives me a pleading look. I step back from the door to close it. "Never mind. I have emails to send."

She pulls off her robe and reaches out to hand it to me. I take it and stand aside. She walks in and sees the bed littered with the contents of the bag and previous toys. "Oh my god."

I go right to work. I grab the wrist cuffs and grab her wrist to put it on. I drop her left and grab the right. I push her back onto the bed, and put them on her ankles. She gets a real nervous look on her face when I pull out the ball gag. I hold her head and she opens her mouth. I push it in and strap it to her head. One last step. I grab the connector I guess. Two nylon straps in an X with 3 different metal rings on each. I take her wrists and click them in the middle. Her eyes go wide as she realizes she is about to be hogtied.

I organize the toys on the bed as she lays there watching. "Don't move. I will be right back."

I walk into the bathroom and close the door. Jessica kisses and hugs me. "I can't believe I can get revenge on this bitch tonight."

I let Jessica walk out first. June sees her and starts shaking the bonds and yelling that comes out all garbled. Jessica spanks June's ass cheek good enough for a good slap sound and pink hand print. "Shut Up!"

"We have some pictures to recreate. When we are done with you, you may leave and never come back, and You Will Never Mention a Word of This or All Tonight's Pictures will get emailed instead. We would never harm the girls, but you, after what you did to me? I will very publicly embarrass the shit out of you. There won't be a deep enough hole for you to crawl into." Jessica growls.

She turns to the printed pictures. "Oh nipple clamps. I like it." She picks up the clamps and puts it on her finger. "No, too gentle." She looks at it, twists the screw and tries it again. "That will get your attention."

"I was going to have Charlie put them on, but you are a homophobe. I think me doing it works much better."

Jessica turns to me. "Charlie, why don't we video this to get her reaction to them."

I smile "Yes ma'am. Good idea."

Jessica reaches down and starts twisting June's nipples. June moans. Jessica asks in astonishment. "June, do you like a woman doing this to you?" Jessica pulls up on June's nipple and puts on the clamp. Yeah June doesn't like that. She likes the second one even less.

Jessica starts pulling and holding them tight like the photo. She plays with them for a minute or two. Pulling them tight, dropping the chain and sometimes flicking June's nipples with her finger. She finally pulls on the chain tight, and looks at me. "Does this look like the picture."

"I think so."

"Good". Jessica pulls them off with a yank.

June screams into the gag. She then lays there moaning. I stop recording.

Jessica looks at the picture. Amy is sucking on a dildo that is wet with I am guessing pussy juice. Jessica grabs a modest dildo, and gets onto the bed. She unbuckles the gag and pulls it out. She stares at June. "Cause a problem and I will spank that ass so hard you will not want to sit for 4 hours flying home. Do you understand?"

June nods yes. She looks at me. "New video. My hands and her head." I nod and record. Jessica shuffles so her legs are spread around June's head, and she moans as she fucks herself with the dildo. She gets the dildo coated in pussy juice. "Open up homophobe."

June shakes her head no.

"Open up or I take His Leather Belt and whip your ass raw." Jessica growls.

June opens her mouth. Jess shoves in the dildo. "Suck my those juices off." Jess pumps it in and out of her mouth. While June is distracted Jess takes the ball gag and gets it slick with her pussy juice. She takes the dildo out of June's mouth and puts the gag back smiling. After buckling it she looks down at June. "Enjoy another taste of my pussy juice." I stop recording.

Jesus, Jessica is good at this. It's almost scary.

She picks up another picture. She is going for broke. "Wow Amy really did that." She shows me the picture I pull up the video.

I hand Jessica to phone. She watches it. "Wow, I am really impressed by my niece." She shows June the phone. "Look at your little girl go."

June just a moans as she watches

Jessica looks at me. "Isn't there one of Amy just fucking a dildo?"

I take the phone back. Pull up the video and hand it back. Jessica looks at it. "I think this should be next, but I am not a total monster. Let's put the anal plug in her ass first for the double ended dildo finale."

"That's a great idea." I tell her.

Jess pulls the new plug out of the box, lubes it, and with very little fanfare pushes it in June's ass. It's not a big plug, but June yelps and moans into the gag.

"Charlie how long was the dildo fuck video?" Jessica asks.

I look. "It's just under 2 minutes."

"Ok tell me when hit 2 minutes."

I hit record and point to her. I don't realize it, but Jessica now has the vibrator not the dildo. I know this because I hear it buzz to life just before she starts fucking June with it. Jess isn't killing her, but she isn't being gentle. All you hear in the room is the buzzing sound raising and lowering as it gets pushed in her pussy, June's wet squishy pussy and of course June's moaning.

We get to two minutes and I yell. "Cut". Jess stops fucking June, but holds the vibrator in her.

Jess looks at me "So 2 minutes of DP and we are done right?"

"I believe so, but the vibrator has to come out first."

Jessica looks down. "I thought I forgot something ." She pulls it out, and I think June moans in frustration.

Jessica picks up the long double dong and waives it in front of June. She lubes up one side really well. She then squirts lube all over June's pussy. It lubes her pussy and drips onto her ass. "See June I am not a total bitch like you." She pushes a third of it into June's pussy. June just groans. "Now for the fun part."

Jessica looks under the dildo in her pussy. Adjusts her aim and pushes. June lets out a loud groan even gagged. I wouldn't say it's real painful, but I don't think it's comfortable for her either. Before you know it a good piece of each end is in June.

Jessica giggles. "Holy shit. Will you look at that. She took it on the first push." Jessica grabs the bottom of the dildo and starts pushing and pulling both ends in and out of June. I have never been so turned on before watching Jess do this.

I notice the time limit is up and I say "Cut." Jessica pulls out the dildo. Looks at June's gaping asshole.

"It would be a shame if that closed. She grabs the anal plug and puts it back in June's ass.

Jessica takes the restraints off June's wrists and ankles and June lets her legs flop on the bed. Jessica puts her face right over June's.

"Learn to respect people's choices. Call your brother. Apologize to him for being a bitch and start being a good role model for your daughter. Don't Ever give me a dirty look again. We don't have to be friends, but being a bitch on wheels stops now. I would never hurt those girls, but I will edit this video and keep it Forever. Bother me or Charlie in Any Way and it goes Everywhere you go. Got it?"

June just nods.

"Good the gag and plug stay in until you are in your room. Get up and get out Now. I so need Charlie to fuck me again. I want to feel his warm cum inside me as I fall asleep.

June gets up and tests her legs. They must be stiff. She takes her robe, puts it on and walks out.

Jessica pushes most of the toys on the bed onto the floor with one swipe of her arm. She lays back on the bed, spreads her legs and looks at me. "You have a dam that I want to feel burst inside of me." As she runs her fingers through her obviously wet pussy lips.

I crawl on the bed beside her. "Are you a little turned on?"

Jessica laughs. "Just a little."

"So was it being dominant over June? Was it playing with a woman? Is it knowing you were turning me on?" I ask.

"Really?"

"Is it so horrible I want to know what turns you on?"

"I think all of it. At one point I really wanted to sit on her face and make her eat me out. But I didn't want her to know she made me cum."

"Do you want a woman eating you out or do you just want to be eaten out?" I ask. The whole time we are talking my fingers are just playing with her pussy lips. I avoid her clit, and I am not fingering her. I am just playing with her lips.

Her look is getting more turned on. "If I told you I was thinking of a woman I had sex with a few years ago would you be happy."

"I am happy laying here beside you and learning how to make you happy." I wiggle away from her. I point with each hand. "Two seats. No waiting. You choose."

"You can't go down on me." She says a little shyly.

"What? Why not?"

"Oh god. I have razor burn. When we changed earlier I wanted to have a smooth bikini line for you. I went too fast or hard."

I move to get between her legs. She closes them and rolls her hips. "No." She kind of playfully whines.

I gently hold her legs and kiss her calves. "Yes." I kiss her knees. All the while putting gentle pressure on her legs to spread them. I kiss her thigh. "Spread them."

She relents with an "Oh god I am so embarrassed."

I kiss the inside of her thighs. "Sshhh. Should I be embarrassed if I cut myself shaving?" I kiss the top of her upper thigh.

"This isn't my cheek!"

"No this is your beautiful, magical feeling pussy. I Need to make sure you didn't damage it or need medical attention. I kiss just outside of her bikini line. I spread her thighs wide enough that her pussy lips separate with a line of dew between them. I see on her right a bit of an angry red spot right at the crease of her thigh.

I hold the skin spread and kiss the boo boo.

"You want to be kissing a little more to the left." she giggles.

"No I don't. I am trying to render first aid." I gently kiss and lick all around the red. I pull back and realize. Her pussy looks very excited and is drooling a little down to her ass. I start at her ass that she yelps with and I lick straight up to her clit.

I look up at her and smile. "This wound looks red and possibly infected. It's oozing fluid. I have to lick it clean."

She starts giggling and gasps as I get to her clit. I look up, her eyes are closed, and she is squeezing her tits.

I get daring and lick her ass. I hear her just softly moan. I go back to her pussy and a minute or two back to her ass, but this time I push my tongue in.

"Oh God! She gasps.

She looks up at me. "Please not tonight. I promise another time. I need you inside me. PLEASE!" She begs.

I crawl up her body, and kiss her. She reaches down and guides me into her. I look her in the eye. "God you feel Amazing!"

She wraps her legs around me and squeezes tight. "I feel good. Dear god you are barely in me and I am about to cum."

She has her arms and legs wrapped around me humping up as I am fucking her. She hugs me to her hard. "Oh God. So good."

I stop and let her hold me and settle down. She kisses my neck. "God I needed that."

I pull back a tad and look at her. "Do you think you are ready for some hard fucking?"

She gives me a big smile. "Do you have a dam that is ready to burst?"

"I do."

"I am ready." And she kisses me.

I get up and stand at the edge of the bed. I pat the edge. "On your hands and knees. I am going to give you a good fucking."

She looks at me and smiles as she backs up. "Oh really."

"Yes really. Do I need to tie you up to prove it."

"Let's save that for another night when he have all night."

I grab her hips and nudge the head of my dick in. Jessica looks at me. "I thought you were going to FFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKK!"

Once I am in I shove in and pull her to me. I am giving her my best. Fucking her hard. She is grunting and "oooooffff-ing" with some of the strokes. After a minute or so I am close.

"Please, it's too much. It's been too long." She begs breathlessly.

"I can't...too close." I grunt and stroke in hard, while pulling her to me and I cum. I fall forward pushing her flat, and landing on top of her. I am still on top of her panting.

"Please get off me." She asks, breathing heavily.

I roll off her. She rolls away and reaches down to hold her pussy. She looks at me with a tired look on her face. "Oh god that was hard. Part of me Really liked it, but OW. It's been a long time since I had good hard sex."

I move back away from her some. "Roll over to me."

Jessica rolls towards me and stops when she is facing away from me. I scoot into her and she scoots back, spooning into me. I reach down and pull a sheet over us, and then I reach behind me to turn off the light. I wrap my arm around her, and i had the best night's sleep.

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers
12