What Happens on Stage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the lead, I had my own dressing room. It was a rare luxury, but better than getting naked in front of everyone in the communal dressing rooms. I began to take off my street clothes when I heard a knock at the door.

"One minute, I'm changing," I called out. I was only in my underwear.

The door opened anyway. In the mirror, I saw Ava enter, wearing a robe and carrying her costume. She shut the door behind her before anyone could see her.

"Sorry to drop in on you like this," Ava said apologetically, "but I can't get this bodice thingy on. Every time I try I feel like it's suffocating me." She shook the costume in frustration and put it on the rack in my small dressing room.

"Do you want help?"

"Yeah, thanks. Maybe I'm just nervous, or maybe I shouldn't have eaten that cheeseburger yesterday."

I laughed. "It'll be fine. Let me try."

She hugged me tightly. "Thank you, James. You're the best."

Then she slipped the robe off her shoulders. Underneath, Ava was completely naked. She wasn't even wearing panties under the robe. Her breasts were like a painting. Smooth, firm, round, perfectly proportioned to her toned body. My eyes traveled down from her perfect breasts, firm and large on her petite frame with beautifully hard nipples, to --

"God, Ava."

Her pussy, which had been completely hairless when I first touched it all those weeks ago, now had a fuzzy dusting of close-trimmed pubic hair. It was the same dark blonde as her hair.

"Trying to copy Ally, I guess. Since you like hairy pussies."

I didn't think to ask why she knew her older sister had a hairy pussy.

I reached out my hand to Ava. I cupped her cheek, then traced my fingers down her neck to her collarbone, then down the beautiful slope of her breasts, stopping to lightly pinch her nipple. She closed her eyes, savoring the feeling.

I brought my hand further down, down her stomach and over the triangle of hair between her legs, then felt the wetness between her lips. I slowly inched one finger up into Ava's little pussy, feeling how tight she was inside. I'd been in her mouth, and I'd touched the outside of her pussy, but this was as far inside her as I'd gone.

Just as Ava leaned in to kiss me, hand going to my throbbing erection, there was a knock on the door.

"James? Can I come in?" It was Ally.

Ava dashed backwards, looking for a place to hide. The room was small and didn't have many options, but Ava pressed her naked form behind the rack of costumes.

I cursed, trying to pull on my pants. My finger was still wet with Ava's juices, which wouldn't do. Without thinking, I stuck my finger in my mouth, tasting her.

"James?"

"Coming!" I answered the door, just wearing my costume pants. I kept the door mostly closed, to stop Ally from coming in.

Ally was in the doorway holding a clipboard and wearing a headset. As the understudy for the main role, she had to have some role in the show, so she was a stage hand.

"It's five minutes until showtime," she said. "Break a leg out there!"

"Thanks."

She leaned in to kiss me. Without thinking, I kissed her back, then cursed inwardly. I hoped my mouth didn't taste like pussy. When she pulled away, I thought I detected a slight frown on her face, but she turned and left without another word.

I closed the door. Ava, still naked, stepped out from behind the costume rack. She had the most beautiful body I'd ever seen.

"Five minutes," I repeated to her.

"Thank you, five," she said with a grin. "Now, want to fit me into this dress?"

It took some maneuvering to tie the bodice up, and Ava gasped at the tight fit that pressed her breasts up high, but there was no time to enjoy it. We had to get into our positions.

As Ava quickly pulled her stockings up, I got a glimpse up her dress to her pussy.

"You're not wearing underwear," I said.

"I know." Ava quickly hurried to the door, her breasts bouncing in the corset. "See you onstage!"

###

The knowledge that Ava wore nothing under her heavy costume dress made the onstage love scenes even more enjoyable. At the point in the show where we were supposed to simulate sex on a bed behind the main action onstage, Ava whispered to me between kisses.

"This is the first time Ally's seen us do this, you know."

Sure enough, I could see Ally sitting with other crew members in the audience. Thanks to the lights, I couldn't make out her expression, but I knew she was watching.

"Let's give them a show," Ava said, and grinded herself against me even more sexually.

By the end of the show, I was so sexually frustrated that the cover of a Playboy could have set me off. Ava's enticing young body was so tantalizingly close, yet so far. As we took our mock bows and headed offstage, Ava whispered in my ear: "Wait for me in the dressing room."

I waited for Ava in the dressing room for almost a half hour. She never showed. When I finally got fed up waiting and came out, I found Ally and Ava seated together. Ava had changed back into her street clothes, but I couldn't help wondering whether she'd put underwear on.

"Hey, you two."

"You took forever in there," Ally said.

Ava gave me a look as if to say: "Sorry. This one got to me first. Couldn't get to you."

"Great job, you guys!" Ally said. She seemed genuinely excited for us. "I think that went great!"

Ava and I smiled and agreed.

"A couple screw-ups," Ava said, "but nothing that can't be fixed before tomorrow."

###

When we got home later that night, Ally pulled me away into her room. She was on me immediately, hungrily pulling off my clothes.

"God, you looked so sexy onstage," she said. "I wanted to jump you right in front of everybody."

She pulled down her pants, then mounted me, bottomless. She moved her soaking slit against my painfully hard cock, but stopped short of slipping me inside her yet.

"It was weird seeing you kiss Ava at first," she said, "but by the end I kind of liked it."

She angled my cock into her pussy and began to sink her tight, wet heat down onto me. My face contorted with pleasure.

"Do you get hard when you're with Ava onstage?" Ally asked as she slowly fucked me.

I was shocked by the question. My shock must have shown on my face, because Ally laughed and kissed me. We were fully connected, my cock deep inside her and her petite body pressed into mine.

"It's okay," she said. "It's a physical response, not something you can control."

My cock throbbed inside her. I was nearing orgasm.

"Tell me," she said, speeding up on my cock.

"Sometimes, I guess," I said, breathing heavily. I was going to cum.

"That's okay, baby," Ally moaned in my ear. "She can feel you hard all she wants, as long as you bring that cum home to where it belongs, right up inside me."

With that, I shot off in her, pumping her full of cum with deep, powerful strokes. The feeling of me cumming in her set Ally off too, and together we came while I was still inside her. Finally, I pulled out of her, looking down at her tight pussy with open lips, between which my cum dribbled out. Ally lay back on the bed, her legs spread, still wearing her shirt. She yawned, stretching, and as she did so she lifted her pussy off the bed, causing another dribble of cum to come out.

"I didn't realize how tired I was," Ally said. "Come cuddle me."

I held her until I felt her breathing become slow and regular, indicating that she'd fallen asleep. Then I got up and padded out into the hallway, heading in the direction of the bathroom, though I knew what awaited me before I got there.

Halfway down the hallway, Ava's door opened and she came out wearing a sheer nightie. Even in the low light, I could see her nipples poking through the fabric. Her eyes went to my half-erection clearly visible through my tight boxers. She beckoned me inside, and I followed silently. She pulled off her nightie, then turned to face me, fully naked. Ava led me to the bed and pulled down my boxers.

"This is too risky," I whispered. "What if your sister comes to check where I am?"

Ava touched my cock, still wet and sticky with residual slickness from Ally's pussy.

"Then she'll see me tasting her on your cock." Ava licked slowly up the side of my shaft, savoring the taste of her older sister's pussy on me. "Mm. Ally has a delicious pussy, doesn't she?"

"Sisters don't usually taste each other's pussies."

"I'm not getting it from the source," Ava said quietly as she bobbed her mouth up and down on my cock. "I'm still just sucking a dick. Nothing wrong with that. Besides..." I saw Ava dip her finger into her own pussy, then bring it to her mouth and suck it clean. "I have to make sure I taste better than her."

She resumed blowing me. Despite just having finished fucking Ally, I found myself getting close to cumming in Ava's mouth. She felt me swell and pulled me out. I was about to ask what she was doing, when she climbed up on the bed and spread her legs. Light came through her window, falling across her perfect body and her glistening, hairy vulva.

"I want you to fuck me. Be my first."

As she spoke, she delicately dipped her middle finger into herself. I watched as her tight lips parted to accept her finger.

The prospect of fucking the freshman beauty was enticing. But I'd been spurting cum in her sister's pussy barely 15 minutes ago. That was no way to lose your virginity.

"I just finished with Ally, I'm not gonna be able to go again."

"I'll blow you until you're ready to put it in me --"

"Ava," I said firmly. "We can't have sex."

"But the whole show today, I could feel you hard against me," Ava said. Her voice quavered. "What is it? You don't like me? You'd rather fuck Ally than me?"

"No, no, it's not that at all --"

"Then what? Does she have a better pussy than me?"

"No. Of course not."

I climbed onto the bed, moving up to kiss Ava. As I did, I pressed my body to hers, feeling her hard nipples against my chest and her wet pussy against the outside of my boxers. I grinded into her for a moment, but stopped it before it went any further by beginning to kiss my way down her body. First her breasts, then her toned stomach...

"Fuuuuuuuuck..." Ava breathed. I grinned inwardly; two months ago the sheltered freshman wouldn't have been cursing. Now I was about to eat her pussy.

I kissed Ava's inner thighs, teasing her and making her thrust up towards me, trying to get me to put my mouth on her. But I kept kissing anywhere but her pussy, feeling the heat and wetness increasing with her arousal.

Finally, I licked Ava's pussy. She tasted incredible, clean and womanly, and she was so sensitive and worked up that it only took ten or fifteen seconds before I could feel her body stiffening in anticipation of an orgasm. I kept up pressure on her clit, steadily working my tongue in circles.

Ava grabbed me by the head, involuntarily mashing my face into her pussy, then came with a great shuddering moan. I reached up one hand, slick from finger-fucking her, to silence her, but all she did was suck on my fingers while I kept licking her from below.

When she was finally done with her long orgasm, she brought my head up to her to sloppily make out. My lips were covered with the taste of her, but she clearly wasn't shy about tasting herself.

"Oh my god, oh my god, you're amazing," Ava said, panting. "But we have to return you to Ally soon."

Ava put her mouth back on me, blowing me with eagerness. After making her cum with my mouth, I was pretty worked up. It didn't take me long to unload in her mouth for the second time. Now I wasn't so timid, fucking her mouth as I spurted cum down her throat. She moaned sexily and happily drank me up.

She opened her mouth so I could see the mouthful of my semen she'd collected. Then she put two fingers in her mouth, took some of my cum, and --

"Ava, no --"

Ava stuck her cum-covered fingers inside her pussy. I could only watch as she fucked herself to another small orgasm, her fingers taking the place my cock would have been. She'd still found a way to get my cum in her pussy, and gasped in pleasure as she worked my semen in and out of her already sopping slit.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Sorry, James," she breathed. "I had to."

"That's dangerous, Ava. You could get pregnant."

"I don't like when Ally gets things I don't. And that includes your cum in her."

###

Opening night came at last. I was overwhelmed with nerves, both excited at the prospect of putting on a great show and nervous to think what would happen with Ava. The girl had been acting bolder and bolder, and I worried she'd try to do something extreme.

But as the evening before the show wore on, my fear faded. Ava ignored me completely, focused on getting into character. Everyone buzzed with excitement and nervousness, and I soon was so caught up in it that I forgot almost entirely about the strange sexual relationship I had been building up with Ava.

It was a function of the show, I told myself. Just us getting into character and letting that character bleed over into our real lives. But once the show was done, I would return to Ally's side, Ava would go off and find herself a boyfriend, and everything would be right in the world again.

At least, that's what I told myself.

I don't know if I even believed it at the time.

I checked my costume in the mirror of my dressing room one last time before nodding, satisfied, and joining the fray.

"Break a leg," Ally said, kissing me briefly before heading out to the theater to find her seat. I watched her go. For all she knew, I felt as awkward as her about this whole situation. But in truth my feelings were more complicated than that.

Ava and I waited with the other actors in the wings as David introduced the show. I looked up to find Ava staring at me intensely.

I gave her a look that said "What's going on?"

Ava, in response, lifted up her skirt ever so slowly. She was standing behind the other actors, so I was the only one who could see. As she flashed me, I saw with a twinge that, like yesterday, she was wearing no panties. I caught a short peek of her pussy.

That's when I knew things weren't going back to normal.

The show began normally, everyone hitting their marks and remembering their lines perfectly.

The trouble came when Ava and I fell into bed together at the rear of the stage. Our characters were supposed to be having sex under the nose of Ava's character's husband, but while the scene went on in front of us Ava kissed me and pressed her body into mine harder than usual.

Carefully, timing her motions with our stage humping, Ava reached down between us and unbuckled my pants.

"What are you doing?" I said quietly, between kisses.

"Shhhh," was all she said.

I looked out into the audience. Despite the stage lights, I could see Ally's blonde hair in the crowd. She was watching us.

Under the covers, Ava pulled down my boxers and fished my cock out. I was hard and huge in her small hand.

"Ava, no --"

Ava angled herself on top of me, pressing her stomach into my cock, trapping it between us. I prayed that was it, that all she wanted was a little humping, but then she slid up me. My cock, still hard and flat against my stomach, came into contact with her hairy mound. I tried to move away, but she was on top and we had to keep doing the scene, or we'd draw attention and get caught.

I felt a wet heat come into contact with my cock. She grinded her pussy up and down the underside of my cock, getting it wet with her slickness.

My tip was slotted between her wet lips. She thrust her hips up and down, letting the tip of my cock run along the cleft of her pussy and come to rest right at her soaked opening, teasing me each time with a tantalizing dip of my cockhead into her pussy. I could do nothing to stop it.

"Ava," I whispered. "please don't do this, look at how many people are watching... and we're unprotected."

"That's the whole fun of it all," she said. "I want you bare inside me."

She began to slide me inside her. My cock parted her trimmed lips and pushed into her inch by inch, her wet cunt stretching slowly to accommodate me. She was soaking wet, hot and beautifully tight, the kind of pussy that made me forget every other woman I'd ever been inside of, because this one seemed designed for my cock. I went slowly, the pleasure coursing through us.

When I had sunk into her to the hilt, we stopped.

"There we go," Ava breathed. "Now Ally can't call me a virgin anymore."

I opened my mouth to say something, but at that moment Ava and I remembered we were onstage. We had been so distracted by our actual sex that we'd forgotten to simulate it for the audience.

"We need to keep going," I whispered, pulling her tighter to me.

"I agree," she said, bringing her pussy up and down, fucking me with an aching slowness. I wondered if Ally had ever told Ava what I liked, or if she knew instinctively. God, she was tight. As I rolled my head over, I spotted Ally's blonde mane in the audience.

"Ally's watching," I breathed into Ava's ear. My cock throbbed inside her, egged on by the risk and mind-bending pleasure Ava's young, perfect body was giving me.

"Good," Ava panted quietly. "I want her to watch as her boyfriend cums inside me."

It hadn't occurred to me that she wouldn't pull me out. I didn't want to cum in her, risking a pregnancy that would make the entire situation far worse. Knocking up your girlfriend's little sister is never a good place to be, so I tried to move backward, but she was on top and I was too deep in her.

"You're not on birth control," I gasped, aware of how quickly the tight wetness of her around my cock was bringing me towards orgasm.

"I know. We're being really bad."

"Ava, Ava, fuck --"

My climax was approaching like a freight train. I couldn't help it -- I thrust into Ava's clenching tunnel with ferocity, her breasts bouncing slightly in the corset, right at my face. I wanted to reach out and tear off her dress, kiss her everywhere, but could do nothing but chastely kiss Ava's lips, otherwise the audience might know something was too real about the way I was thrusting into her under her dress and the covers.

"Cum in me," she whispered in my ear. "Cum in your girlfriend's little sister. Fill up my tight little pussy in front of everyone."

I could feel her inner walls flexing, milking me. My cock swelled within her. With one last glance at Ally, I thrust up into Ava's pussy and let go.

I nearly blacked out in pleasure as I shot spurt after spurt of cum up into Ava. She gasped, too loud, as my warmth splashed into her, then began to shudder and moan into my shoulder, grinding her clit hard into me. We were cumming simultaneously, me emptying all I had into her, and her body shaking, racked with pleasure. At that moment I didn't care that people were watching. I just wanted her.

I quickly filled up her unprotected pussy with my cum, until I could feel it dripping out of her as I kept thrusting. She rode out the rest of her climax on my cock.

We'd both finished quicker than the allotted time for our lovemaking onstage, so we were forced to keep fucking even as my cock softened and came out of her cum-soaked pussy. I could feel cum dripping out of her slit onto my cock, and hoped none of it got on the costume.

Finally the lights went down and the scene change began. Ava and I rolled off each other with one final kiss. I tucked my cock back into my pants and she pulled her dress down. We went our separate ways in the soft light of the glow in the dark stage tape.

"Great job," David whispered to me backstage. "Very believable."

###

As we bowed to the applauding audience, Ava squeezed my hand. Over the din, she said into my ear: "I can still feel you inside of me."

"Good," I said back.

I made my way to the dressing room, congratulating my cast mates on the way. Everyone was excited from a successful show, but I was still dazed, trying to work through what had happened with Ava onstage. Had anyone seen us? Had we left behind any evidence? Would she get pregnant? Would Ally find out?