What Happens on Stage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all these thoughts swimming in my head, I opened the door to my dressing room. Ally was already there, waiting for me.

"Hello," I said, not knowing what else to say. I shut the door behind me.

"You and Ava did amazing work out there," Ally said. She kissed me. "This time I couldn't wait until we got home to fuck you."

I knew I couldn't have sex right away, seeing as I was still covered with the evidence of Ava fucking me.

"Ally, wait --"

Ally pulled down my pants, revealing my semi-hard cock. It was shiny, still wet with Ava's pussy fluids and a residual amount of my cum. Ally grabbed it, feeling the wetness. She dropped to her knees.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you just fucked somebody."

I tried to stop her, but she stuffed my cock into her mouth before I could say anything. Ally swirled her tongue around my slick cock, looking directly up at me. I watched, rapt, as she sucked her little sister's juices off my hardening shaft, moaning around my cock. Was she... enjoying this? She had to know it was Ava's pussy she was tasting.

I tried to pull away.

"Wait, Ally, I'm sorry, but onstage... Ava slipped me into her..."

Ally lifted off my cock. "You don't think I recognize the taste of my little sister on my boyfriend's cock? You two are fine actors, but not good enough to make real sex look fake. I could see every second of you coming inside her."

At that, my dick jumped in Ally's hand. She engulfed my cock with her warm mouth, bobbing up and down, sucking me. Then she looked up at me again.

"It was so fucking sexy, it was almost worth losing."

Losing? Losing what? Before I had time to ask, we were interrupted by a voice from behind us.

"How do I taste?"

Ava was at the door to the dressing room, still wearing her costume from the show, her breasts pressed high in the corset. She closed and locked the door behind her.

Ally continued to suck my dick for a few moments, like it was the most normal thing in the world for her younger sister to watch.

Ava smiled, watching her big sister slobber on the cock that had so recently finished inside her. "I'll take that as a yes." Ava sat up on the makeup table, pulled up her dress, and spread her legs, revealing her pink pussy beneath that trimmed dark blonde bush. As she spread her plump lips with her fingers, my cum trickled slowly out of her tight hole.

At that, Ally finally slowed to a stop on my cock. She popped me out of her mouth and wiped away the juices coating her lips. Ava was slowly fingering herself, rubbing my cum around her folds.

"The terms of the bet were clear," Ava said, looking at Ally. "If I didn't manage to make him cum in me tonight, I had to bow out of the show and let you have the lead role. But if I did make him cum in me..."

"I know," Ally said. She got up and crossed to Ava.

"Sorry, but what is going on?" My head was spinning. This had all been some kind of competitive game between the two sisters?

"If I got you to fill my pussy with your cum onstage, a feat your girlfriend said was impossible, she'd have to lick it out of me." Ava spread her pussy lips with her fingers.

Ally lowered herself to her little sister's sperm-filled pussy.

My jaw dropped as Ally reached out her tongue and made contact with her younger sister's pussy. She licked from the bottom up, parting Ava's folds and sinking her tongue into her hole. I saw a pearl of my cum on the tip of Ally's tongue. When she reached Ava's clit, Ally swallowed my cum, then licked Ava's clit, making the younger girl moan. Ally ran her tongue back down Ava's little pussy, then repeated the process. She managed to get some, but not all of my cum from Ava's pussy.

I could see Ava's breathing becoming ragged, see her body stiffening as Ally licked her. She was going to cum from her big sister's mouth.

"Wait wait wait, fuck, oh my god..."

Ally looked up at her sister, smiling as she licked her pussy more intensely. Now it wasn't about licking my cum out of her slit. It was about making the younger girl cum. And cum Ava did, her body seizing and her breasts jiggling as she held Ally's face to her quivering pussy, riding out an intense orgasm on her sister's tongue.

Finally Ally slowed to a stop and pulled back from Ava's shiny pink pussy.

"There," she said, wiping her face off. "You won, fair and square."

Ava looked over at me. My cock was still out, standing up hard and throbbing. She got a mischievous smile on her face and began to pull her dress up over her head.

"How about a double or nothing bet?"

Ally looked over at me. "What do you have in mind?"

"We trade off. One minute each. Whoever can get him to cum first, wins."

"Wins what?"

I was still shocked by Ally's eagerness to eat her younger sister's pussy and bring her to orgasm. Now she was going to agree to Ava fucking me in front of her? What could be worth that?

"Him." Ava, now naked, got on her knees in front of me and slowly began to stroke my cock. "If you manage to make him cum inside you, then I'll back off James and you can have your precious lead role. But if I make him cum inside me, I get him."

"Easy now, I'm not comfortable with all this," I said. I didn't want my dating life determined by a competition between sisters. On the other hand, alternating between the two of them sounded extra hot, and I wasn't thinking with my head.

"It'll be fine, baby," Ally said, stripping down. I could see a huge wet spot on her panties. "Just cum in me, not in her."

"I don't know..."

"What's wrong, Ally? Are you chicken?"

"No," she said defensively. "I'm more experienced with him. I know how to get him to cum. It's little miss barely not a virgin who should be worried."

"Not even an hour ago he was cumming inside me," Ava scoffed. "Once he's felt that, it'll be hard to go back."

Ally lay back on the floor, spreading her legs. Ava leaned down and buried my cock in her mouth, giving it a few sucks before she took it out of her mouth, grabbed it in her hand, and angled it towards Ally's slit. When my tip was nestled between my girlfriend's blonde, hairy pussy lips, Ava darted forward and planted a sloppy kiss on Ally's clit. Ally gasped in pleasure.

"Start your engines," Ava said, straightening up. "And... go!"

I started fucking Ally. The horniness from the whole situation meant I was starting the drive on the fifty yard line; it wouldn't take much to bring me over the edge. Ally was wet, wetter than I'd felt her in a long time, and the tight, hot slickness felt heavenly.

"Cum in me, baby, please, please," Ally moaned, her small tits bouncing with every thrust. "Please do it, baby..."

"Thirty seconds," Ava said. One minute was no time at all.

I sped up my thrusts. Ally flexed her inner muscles hard, and the tightness brought me closer, but I didn't think I would be able to cum before the time ran out. I loved Ally, but after having Ava, who was sex personified, I'd be lying if I said my sexy but familiar girlfriend matched up.

Ava started to count down, timing it with my strokes. "Ten, nine, eight, seven, six..."

"Come on, baby, cum, you know you want to..."

I thrust hard, looking down at Ally's pussy as it spread open for my cock.

"Five, four, three..."

"Baby..." Ally held onto me tight, but we both knew I wasn't going to finish. Panting, I slowed down.

"That's time!" Ava exclaimed gleefully. "Pull out of her!"

"Fuck," Ally moaned, disappointed. I withdrew from her, watching as her pussy lips gripped me like they were desperately trying to keep me inside her. Next to Ally, Ava had her legs spread and her red, aroused, blonde-tufted pussy on display.

"Come here," Ava said. I positioned myself between her legs. Ava took my cock and delicately slotted the tip into her. Ally watched, a flush of embarrassment creeping down her neck towards her breasts. I noticed that her nipples were still rock hard on her tits, which, though still perfectly shaped, looked even smaller in comparison to Ava's full and perfect ones.

Ava looked up to her older sister, to make sure she was watching. "Thanks for warming him up for me, big sis." I pushed an inch into Ava's tightness. Both sisters gasped. "Ooh, he's so nice and slick," Ava cooed. "Thanks for the help there, too."

I pushed all the way into Ava, until my entire cock was grasped by her snug pussy. We stared at each other intensely. The first time we'd had sex was in the dark, covered so that it would be impossible to see each other. Now, I could drink in every inch of her. Her perfectly round, smooth breasts, nipples standing up straight like pencil erasers, and her neat, perfect pussy clenching my bare cock. I withdrew almost all the way, then drove back into her. Her tits bounced. I slowly built up a rhythm, thrusting into her.

"Of course he'd rather cum in me," Ava breathed. "I'm younger, I'm tighter, I'm forbidden..."

For a second, the only sounds were the wet squish of Ava's pussy and her quiet moans as I fucked her. Then I heard another slick sound and looked over. Ally's eyes were glued to her little sister's tiny, trimmed pussy, which stretched to fit me inside as I drove into Ava over and over. Ally had her hand between her legs, playing with herself. She was driving her fingers up into her slit with abandon, as wet as I'd ever seen her.

It had only been thirty seconds or so. Fucking Ally had gotten me going, so I was already close. Ava felt me get bigger inside her and bit her lip, scrunching up her face in pleasure.

"Ooh, I can feel him swelling inside me."

Ally said nothing, continuing to masturbate. She had apparently already given into the idea that Ava had won.

"He's gonna cum in me," Ava moaned. "Your boyfriend's gonna fill up my little cunt and you have to watch."

Ally looked at me, pleading silently, but Ava took my face in her hands and made me look at her. She was spread open before me, her body the image of perfection, taking my cock with little gasps of pleasure that were building toward a climax.

"Do it," she whispered.

And I did. I drove fully into her, my cock jerking as it shot cum into her young pussy. Everyone's eyes were glued on my cock, splitting Ava's lips apart and throbbing with every spurt inside her. Ava was set off again by the feeling of me filling her up, moaning and shuddering. I watched as her pussy clenched me, quickly filling to the brim. Next to us, Ally's petite breasts jiggled and she let out a high-pitched gasp, arching her back. She was climaxing at the sight of me cumming inside her little sister.

I kept cumming. Ava's small pussy overflowed with my sperm, each thrust pushing some of it out between her tight, hairy lips.

"Put it all into me," Ava said between gasps. "Every drop you have."

After a few more spurts, I withdrew my cock from Ava's pussy. Ava cried out at the sudden emptiness. On my knees, I approached Ally, whose legs were spread as she played with her pussy. I slotted my still-climaxing cock, covered in Ava's juices, into my girlfriend's pussy.

Ally smiled as she felt me thrust into her, her tightness milking the last spurts of my cum.

"Thank you, baby," she said. "Saving some for me."

Both sisters lay naked below me, flushed chests heaving; Ava's large and firm, Ally's small and cute. Their legs were spread, showcasing nearly identical blonde haired pussies. And though Ava's pussy had more of my cum dripping out of it, as I pulled out of Ally I was happy to see that I had cum enough to see a pearl of semen between her lips, too.

"There," I said as Ava and Ally both began to clean off my cock, their lips occasionally touching as they licked me. "Now it's a tie, and I get both of you."

"For now," Ava said, looking up at me as she ran her tongue up my shaft. "But eventually, one sister always wins."

THE END