What Happens... Stays... Day 03

Story Info
Success at the Craps table leads to an erotic encounter.
7.1k words
4.25
8.6k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sailor427
Sailor427
51 Followers

This is the third of a six-part series of a couple that travels to Las Vegas for an extended weekend. While each chapter is written to stand alone, it is best to read them in sequence to fully appreciate the journey they take as they push the boundaries of their sexuality and their relationship.

I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I enjoyed writing them.

WHAT HAPPENS... STAYS... DAY THREE

DAY THREE - FRIDAY

At best, Michael figured he had gotten three to four hours of sleep. Most of it restless. He remembered being awakened by the sensation of someone giving him a blow job, but then nothing after his intense orgasm. Now here he was, awake, yet exhausted, thinking about the meeting he scheduled with his people in a couple of hours. This was the third and final day of the business conference he and his wife were attending in Las Vegas. It could be the most difficult one given the changes that were expected throughout the corporation.

He glanced at the clock. 5:42 am. The alarm was set for 6:00. His meeting was at 7:30. He might as well get ready, he decided. Sitting up on the bed, he turned off the alarm, then looked over at the woman lying naked next to him.

His lovely wife Christine had wanted to play blackjack last night right after they left the Cirque du Soleil show at the Bellagio theatre. They were enjoying themselves, and each other, after a rather stressful day, but Michael could not stay late at the tables. It was well after midnight when he excused himself and went up to their suite. His wife was going to play a little longer before joining him, however it seemed that she was gone quite a while before she woke him up with her mouth around his cock. What had she been up to, he wondered?

He felt terrible from the lack of sleep and the concern he had about the meeting, but adrenalin was kicking in. That would keep him going. The talk he was to give a bit later ran through his mind. He mechanically showered and dressed, still thinking about the meeting, but also wondering what his wife had done in the early morning hours in the casino. He gazed at her body, noticed her slow, steady breathing, smiled at the beautiful sight, and turned to go down to the conference room where he would deliver his message.

*****

The meeting with his team went much better than he had ever imagined. When he first entered the small conference room there were less than a dozen of his team members present, but it was still early. Robert Davidson, his Executive Assistant, had arranged everything, including a light breakfast in the event that this meeting ran long and his people might not have a chance to eat before the general session in the main ballroom. Robert was, of course, already in the room chatting with some of the staff. Michael walked over and greeted him, thanking him for all he had done. His EA was a true asset to him and his department.

The room filled up and by 7:30 everyone was in attendance. Michael, as he tends to be, was honest and forthright about what his team could expect over the next few months. Most were very appreciative of the information. Some were quite nervous, and a handful were angry. But overall, the message was well received with a sense that they would work through these difficult times and that his Operations group would come out OK, even with a tighter budget and a hiring freeze. Michael knew there would be some fallout. Maybe 10% of the people he talked to that morning would leave the company, but that is the nature of change management in the corporate world.

The general session was more of the same as the day before: another guest customer talking about the partnership with the company, the head of the Sales Department outlining plans for the next year, and then the Division President, Tom Munson, wrapping up with some comments about change and how the company will be stronger when it is all over. Yeah, right! Michael was not impressed.

There was a lunch following the conclusion of the conference for those who did not need to catch a flight home. Some, like Michael and Christine, were staying a couple of extra days in Vegas, so he sat and ate with a few of his team and admired the spirit in which they had taken the last couple of days. A sense of relief washed over him, as did his fatigue.

*****

Michael dragged himself back up to his room and flopped down on the sofa in the living room. He had bent his wife over the arm of that very couch and banged her silly the night they arrived. It seemed so long ago, but it was a mere two days. God he was tired. Sinking into the comfortable cushions, he closed his eyes and started to dose off. Then Christine appeared in the doorway to the bedroom wearing one of the hotel's white robes.

"Hey there." she said. "How'd it go?"

"Way better than I thought it would."

His eyes remained closed, but he could sense her moving toward him, and then felt the cushion sag as she sat down.

"That's wonderful babe. I was sure you would do great. I'm really happy for you, and glad that the conference is over."

"Me too." he exclaimed.

"Do you want to do anything? Or do you just want to rest?"

"I really could use some rest I think." He opened his eyes a slit and looked at her. "Is that OK?"

She kissed him on the cheek and said "That'd be fine. I can go do a little shopping."

Moments later Michael was asleep.

*****

He hated naps. He always felt like crap after one. Michael never understood why some people raved about them, and what the hell is a power nap anyway? Regardless, he had slept and now was awake, sitting in his suite by himself. What to do? He wasn't going to just sit around in his room. The pool he decided. He would put on his swimsuit, grab one of his books and head down to the pool. The people-watching could be entertaining.

At 5'10", Michael had a trim runner's body. Although the demand on his time as an executive of a multinational corporation was tremendous, he still managed to jog regularly and hit the gym when he could. With the children now being grown and out of the house, both he and Christine had a little more time for themselves, which included working out. Putting on his swimsuit, he looked himself over in the bathroom mirror. Always self-critical, he thought he looked ok for a guy in his fifties. A little soft around the belly, but not bad. Maybe some hot middle-aged woman at the pool would hit on him, he chuckled to himself. Now THAT would be a story to tell his wife.

The Bellagio pool he selected was not very busy, so he found a nice chaise lounge that offered good shade while giving him a view of the surroundings. The property was impressive, the pool immaculate, the guests - not so much. There were a few attractive women, but most of them were with a spouse or children, or both. The majority of the people he observed did not interest him at all, so he settled in with his book. He ordered a Rum Runner from a cute waitress and then ignored the world around him, reading and nursing the icy cocktail. For the first time in days he truly felt relaxed and refreshed. The nap he hated so much must have done him some good after all.

Michael was not sure how much time had passed, but he sensed a presence, and looking to his right just past the book he noticed a nice pair of legs. They looked familiar. Placing the book on the side table he then looked more closely at the woman standing at the far edge of his lounge.

"Can I join you handsome?" she asked.

Christine was wearing a robe like the one he had seen her in earlier and a large floppy sun hat. But the robe was open, exposing a burnt orange bikini. As he watched, she slid the robe off her shoulders and tossed it on the lounger next to him. With hands on her hips, she twirled around, and then asked, "What do you think?"

"Wow!" was about all he could say.

He thought it was smaller than anything she had previously worn. Ever. Even in her teens when they first met, or early twenties, before their first child, she had never shown this much skin. Yet it was not too small. Not tiny like young girls were wearing today. This was stylish and elegant. She pulled it off well, no easy task for a woman who gave birth to two children.

The top was small and revealing, yet nicely fitted, with spaghetti straps firmly holding her small breasts while giving them a little lift. The material allowed the outline of her nipples to show. He wondered what it would look like wet. It was not a thong bottom but did expose plenty of cheek. It was high cut with the waist band crossing just below her belly button, which provided some support for her little belly pooch. The front and back of the bottom were connected by three thin straps.

"I like it a lot! Did you just buy that?

"I did!" she answered smiling. "And some other things I'll show you later if you're a good boy. Or a bad boy."

"Damn, it might be hard for me to keep my hands off you."

"Down boy." she said as she sat in the chaise to his left. Then looking closely at him asked, "How are you doing?"

"I'm good. I feel rested. I'm ready for this weekend to begin."

They chatted for a while, and then he looked at his watch. He had really let the time go by.

"It's past 6:30. We have reservations at 8:00. We probably need to get ready."

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"It's a surprise. But I want you to wear the red dress I asked you to bring. I need some arm candy for what we're going to do after dinner."

She stared at him with curiosity.

"Arm candy? Is THAT what I am to you?" she teased.

"Sometimes." He replied, and then softly added "And sometimes my little slut."

Goose bumps ran through her as they got up and headed for their suite.

*****

The red dress he had bought for her at an Atlanta boutique shop was a stunning work of art that just seemed made for her. In a way it was, since a small amount of tailoring was needed. But she was meant to wear it. And tonight was the perfect occasion.

The dress was full length and sleeveless with a single strap. The top was cut high on the right side, coming to a point at her collar bone and then falling under her arm. This side was held up with the one thin strap. What looked like a six-inch pleated sash followed the contour of the dress, sloping down and crossing under her left arm. The back was cut straight across slightly below the shoulder blades. It had a snug, supportive fit.

It was slightly looser toward the waist and then hugged the hips about halfway down. This feature was forgiving of Christine's belly, hiding the part she wished she could get rid of. The skirt flared a little and had a large slit that ran up the front of the left side to about mid-thigh. She thought it too daring at first, but after wearing that small bikini she showed off earlier at the pool, it seemed just fine.

For accessories she only wore simple pearl and gold teardrop earrings. On her feet were dark tan three-inch heels with open toes. Her toenails were a dark cherry color.

At 5'3" with a nice figure, she was pretty hot looking arm candy in this outfit, she thought to herself. Even at her age.

Michael wore the same black straight front slacks and fitted Boss jacket he had worn the first night of the business conference. He sported a white Versace ribbed t-shirt under the jacket and slipped into his black Bruno Magli shoes without socks.

They were a striking couple as they made their way to the Bellagio restaurant Michael Mina for dinner.

The dinner was a culinary delight. An explosion of flavors enhanced by the wine. They shared a foie gras appetizer, followed by King Salmon for Christine, and the infamous Lobster Pot Pie for Michael. A very pleasant Benjamin Leroux Meursault accompanied the meal. They passed on desert as they finished the bottle of wine. The conversation flowed as the effects of the wine swept through them. Christine considered raising the subject of her casino experience with the stranger the night before, but it didn't feel like the right time. Michael was excited about the plans for the rest of the night, and she didn't want to create any tension. So they talked about the conference and the future and the kids and how fortunate they were. When the last drop of the delightful Meursault was gone, Michael announced that it was time to visit the casino where he would introduce her to the game of Craps.

*****

He learned the game a few years ago from the CFO when a few of the executives were in Vegas for an industry convention. He loved math and was very good with probability, and once the CFO showed him the basics and a good strategy to minimize the house odds, he was sold. Blackjack is fun, but Craps is fast paced and much more of a community game. Michael was not a gambler, but this was the game he preferred when he did go to a casino, and it was the ideal setting to show off his lovely wife in her stunning dress.

They approached one of the tables with their daily allotment of $200 each in chips and took a position near the far end. Michael explained some of the rules of the game but suggested to his wife that it might be best to simply follow his lead, or perhaps just observe for a while. She understood little of what he said. Feeling nervous, unsure, and out of place, she decided to watch.

Michael placed a $10 bet on the Pass Line. The Shooter rolled an 11, which won him a quick $10. They were off to a great start. The next roll was a 9. This became the Point, on which Michael maxed his odds bet at $50, and then placed $10 on the Come. A 4 came up on the dice, which became his second number. He maxed his odds bet on the 4 and placed another $10 on the Come.

The next two rolls were 4's, each netting Michael some wins. Still having his $10 on Come, the Shooter rolled a 6. This became his third number as he played the Three Point Molly strategy. He maxed his odds bet on 6, giving him bets on 4, 6 and 9. Another 4 was rolled, adding to his winnings, and then he hit it big when a 9 came up. His pot was now $450.

Christine watched in fascination, occasionally placing a bet based on what Michael did. She was up a little, but really didn't know why. When the Shooter Crapped out after three more throws, Michael had lost some of his winnings, but was still up nearly $200, doubling his money. And so the evening went. Up a bit, and then down.

By the time he was handed the dice, his total pot was $425. And then things got wild.

His bets were a little more conservative initially, but his first two rolls were a 7. Third roll was an 8, and he again began maxing out the odds bet on his numbers. He, and most of the other gamblers, were winning, and the cheers kept getting louder each time he threw the dice.

He was having a blast, and Christine was caught up in the excitement. Occasionally Michael would have her blow on the dice for good luck. And sure enough, he would roll a winning number, or at worst a neutral one. She became a fan favorite at the table, especially with that dress.

"Y'all seem to have magic hands tonight." a female voice remarked behind him.

Turning his head, there stood an attractive blond in a violet spaghetti strap cocktail dress.

"I have a lucky lady with me tonight." he responded. "How about you? Are you lucky?"

"I just might be." And wiggling herself close between he and his wife, the woman playfully said "Let me give it a blow and we'll see."

The Pass Line had just been cleared. Michael held his hand up with the dice so the pretty lady could blow on them, and he rolled and 11. The crowd erupted.

When he finally Crapped out, his winnings were nearly $700. The girls, Christine and his new lucky stranger, had also won. Luck changed with the next two Shooters however, and Michael decided it was time to cash out. He threw a $50 chip in for a tip, gathered his winnings and turned to the two ladies.

"I have nearly $600, not counting the $200 I started with. How would the two of you like to help me spend this money?"

Christine was a little hesitant. Why would he invite this woman they didn't even know? But still somewhat high from the gambling and the drinks, she smiled and said "Sure."

"Oooo! That sounds wonderful." Replied the blond. So off to the bar they went.

*****

The stranger introduced herself as Katherine, but everyone called her Kat. There was a story behind that nickname, but she didn't elaborate. She was about 5'5", a couple of inches taller than Christine, had slightly larger breasts and narrower hips. Her legs were shapely and well-toned, as was the rest of her body as far as Christine could tell. The fitted mini dress she wore did not leave much to the imagination.

At the bar, the girls found two seats while Michael stood just back from them, forming a tight social triangle. Christine and Kat had both been nursing glasses of white wine at the Craps table and stayed with that at the bar. Michael had been drinking mostly water. He definitely thought a celebration was in order, so he asked for a Macallan 18 neat. They toasted their success, and then got acquainted with each other.

Christine decided she liked Kat. She was smart, witty, fun, and even though she was younger, and perhaps better looking, they had some things in common. Kat and her husband lived outside of Plano, Texas, she told them, which was not far from where Christine and Michael lived several years ago. Kat explained that they often come to Vegas with a group of friends, but this time it was just the two of them. That meant she had nobody to run around with when the boys played poker. So bumping into Michael and Christine was a blessing.

The conversation between the girls was wide ranging, and mostly left Michael out. But that was ok. It was important that these two lovely women bonded in some positive way. Plus, he enjoyed watching and listening. These really were two striking women he was observing.

After a couple of drinks and more than an hour at the bar, however, Michael interjected.

"It's getting rather late. And it's awfully noisy in here. Should we take this little private party up to our room? I have some champaign and wine in the mini bar. Or do you need to find your husband?" he asked, turning to Kat.

"Oh no." replied Kat. "I'm sure he's still at the Texas Hold'em table. He ain't goin' nowhere fer a while. Lord knows what time he might come a crawlin' ta bed. I say we go party!"

"It would be nice to get away from this crowd." Christine responded. "More and more people are coming in. Doesn't anyone sleep here?"

"Nope." Kat replied laughing.

As they were getting ready to leave, Michael reached into his pocket and pulled out a small plastic bag containing two gummies, each cut in half. He took one and placed it in Christine's mouth.

"To get us started." he whispered.

She looked at him suspiciously, but took the half gummy.

"Kat?" he asked, offering her one.

She took it without a word. He then popped a third piece in his mouth, closed the bag and returned it to his pocket.

*****

By the time they reached the suite, Christine was beginning to feel the added effects of the cannabis. They had experimented with dosage in the past, and this half gummy seemed about right, enough for her to feel a higher level of arousal and sensitivity, but with no ill effects or an excessively dry mouth. She was definitely feeling a little high, and sexy.

"What a lovely suite." Kat remarked as Michael opened the door to their room.

"One of the perks of my position". Michael said, trying not to sound arrogant. "Why don't you two take a seat on the couch and I'll get some drinks. What'll you have? Kat?"

"I guess I'll stick with wine, if that's ok."

Sailor427
Sailor427
51 Followers
12