What Happens... Stays... Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christine?"

"I'm going to have some of that champagne. I probably shouldn't, but that's what you can pour me."

"Perfect. Coming right up."

As he turned toward the bar Kat spoke up. "Ya know what? I think I'll have some of that champagne as well. What the hell."

"Got it!"

He popped the champagne bottle and filled two flutes engraved with the Bellagio logo.

"Here ya go girls." He said as he handed them their drinks.

"Why thank ya darlin'." Kat replied.

"Thanks sweetie." said Christine, a glow in her eyes.

Michael removed his sport coat and tossed it on a chair, then turned to the mini bar and poured himself a glass of red wine before stepping back into the sitting area.

Looking up, Kat said to him "Why don't ya'll come sit here between us. We've been ignorin' you all evenin'."

They made room as he squeezed himself onto the couch.

"Well," he said settling in, "it's been some time since I sat so close between two gorgeous ladies."

Christine looked at him. "Oh? And when WAS the last time you did that?"

Michael paused, taking a sip of his wine. "A long time ago. When we lived in Fort Worth. One of our after-work get togethers when I was with the oil company. It was all innocent enough. Really."

"Really?" Christine was not letting this go. "And what were you doing with these two gorgeous ladies?"

Michael looked over at Kat. "I think I'm in trouble."

"Don't look to ME fer help, darlin'. Better answer the lady." she laughed.

It was about fifteen years ago. Michael told them that the usual office gang where he worked at the time decided to go out for drinks one Friday night. Christine knew most of the people and knew that they liked to party. The group ended up at the lounge bar in a downtown hotel, in what is now The Worthington Renaissance. The drinks were flowing freely. One of Michael's young Documentation Clerks, Heather, was there with a friend, and somehow the three of them ended up on a couch. The subject of kissing came up, so the two young women wanted to know who the better kisser was between them. Or at least that's what he recalled. Michael was the judge, and the girls kept alternating kissing him, and drinking in between. It went on for quite some time.

"That's it!" he concluded. "Nothing else. It was getting late, and I came home to you, my dear."

Christine gave him a hard look, then leaned over toward him, placing her hand on his semi-hard erection, and asked "Is that all you WANTED to happen?"

There was no good way to answer that question, so he simply grabbed the back of her head, pulled her to him, and kissed her passionately on the lips. When they released, Kat leaned over and kissed Michael.

"I think we should play that out. Maybe he'll remember more. Or perhaps he can decide which of US is the better kisser." she declared with a snicker. After giving him another quick peck on the lips she said to Christine "Your turn darlin'."

They went back and forth a couple of times, each kiss becoming more ardent, with Christine growing more aroused. The third time she kissed Michael it was deep and hard, and her right hand slid down to the slit in her dress and then to her mons. Just the slightest pressure brought on a shiver and moan. As she removed her lips from her husband, Kat's face was right there, only instead of kissing Michael, the blond kissed her.

Christine was taken back at first, but found the sensual feeling of this strange woman's softness rather alluring. The kiss was returned. It was slow, tender, dreamy. When she pulled back, she heard Michael suggest that they trade places, placing Christine in the middle.

"No." she responded softly, surprising both herself and Michael. "I think our guest should be in the middle."

Michael stood so Kat could scoot over, then sat to her left, watching the two women embrace and kiss. He touched Kats shoulder and back, feeling the warmth of her smooth skin. Kat turned to face him. As they kissed, his hand brushed against her right breast, then moved down and settled on her inner thigh. Kat slightly parted her legs.

This did not go unnoticed. Christine found the scene oddly erotic. She felt intoxicated with lust, her heart beating fast, her pussy wet. She should have been jealous, but wasn't. When Kat turned her attention back to Christine, she devoured the younger woman. She felt Kat's hands on her body move in a similar pattern to what she had just witnessed with her husband. The left hand first squeezed Christine's right breast through the fabric of the dress, then moved down, finding the long slit and doing exactly what Christine had done to herself moments before. She spread her legs as Kat's hand pressed against her damp panties, one finger probing around the labia. An audible sound was emitted as Christine sucked in air in response to the contact.

Another set of hands, masculine, was touching her back, unzipping her dress. She hadn't noticed that Michael had gotten up and moved to her side of the couch. With the zipper down, she could feel him push the single strap off her right shoulder. She moved her arm back, allowing him to slide it off and pull the front of the dress down, exposing her soft white breasts. Kat removed her hand from between Christine's legs and reached up to caress the right tit and lightly pinch the nipple. Christine threw her head back and quietly cried out as a small orgasm rippled through her.

She was pulled up off the couch, unsteady on wobbly legs. Her dress slipped past her hips to the floor. She watched Kat, whose eyes were scanning Christine's body, naked except for a black lace thong and dark tan heels. Michael steadied her as she stepped out of the garment, which her husband carefully placed on the nearby chair. He then spun Christine around to face him. She placed her hands on his shoulders, fearing she might fall over. His arms wrapped tightly around her back, pulling her close. His right hand travelled down her body to her ass, gripping her left cheek, pressing her against him so she could feel the bulge of his crotch. She swooned as they kissed.

Christine felt soft lips on her neck. Kat had come up from behind, kissing her. A feminine hand grabbed and squeezed her right buttock. Sandwiched between two bodies, Christine thought she was in a dream. Turned again, slowly this time, she was now face to face with Kat. Throwing her arms around the new acquaintance, they kissed passionately, tongues dancing in each other's mouth.

Michael moved around to Kat's back and unzipped her dress. Kat broke her embrace to help him pull the tight garment over her head, then pressed her naked breasts against Christine. Now they both stood in only panties and shoes. Sensing that she wanted to touch them, but was hesitant to do so, Kat took Christine's right hand and placed it on her bare round globe. Christine had never touched another woman's breast before. She watched herself play with it. They were larger and much firmer than her own. Surely they were enhanced, she thought. But the touch thrilled her. She gently caressed the breast, thumbing the erect nipple. Her left hand moved to the other one, and while petting them, Kat leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"Do you like them?"

"Yes." Christine whispered.

"I like yours too."

The spell was interrupted when Michael suggested they move this encounter to a more comfortable location - the bedroom. He escorted the ladies into the room where the turndown service had left the lights dim, and of course chocolates on the pillows. As they approached the bed Kat took charge, turning to Michael and taking him by the hand. She led him to the cushioned bench at the foot of the bed and gently nudged him so he was sitting, his back against the mattress.

"Let's unwrap this toy." she said to Christine as she kneeled by Michael's legs.

Christine giggled and grinned while joining Kat on the floor. Kat removed his shoes while Christine worked on the belt, waistband, and zipper. Michael lifted his butt as she pulled his slacks and underwear off, both at once. His cock sprang out, pointing straight up, causing Kat to comment to Christine "Oh my. Aren't y'all the lucky one."

"Mmm hmm." was her response, tossing the clothes off to one side. She then removed his shoes.

They both kissed either side of the swollen purple head. Kat moistened her lips and ran them down the length of the shaft, then began licking his balls. Her partner in crime engulfed the top of the cock with her mouth, slowly bobbing her head up and down. Meanwhile Michael removed his T-shirt, leaving him completely naked, and seemingly at the mercy of these two vixens. He feared he might explode at any minute, but desperately did not want to do so. After a couple of minutes of this unadulterated pleasure, he reached down, grabbing each woman by an arm and pulled them up.

"This night is for Christine." He said in a husky voice.

He helped Christine crawl onto the bed and told her to lie in the middle. She propped herself up against the pillows watching in anticipation as he moved around to her left side. Kat climbed onto the bed by Christine's feet, reaching up to remove her thong. Next, she removed Christine's heels. Sliding back off, she sauntered around to the other side of the bed, and as both Christine and Michael watched, slithered out of her panties, exposing a shaved pussy. She playfully kicked off her heels and joined the couple on the bed.

Sandwiched again as her two lovers snuggled up against her, Christine melted when they began kissing and touching her upper body. Michael was kissing her lips and caressing her left breast while Kat lowered her head and put Christine's right nipple in her mouth. She arched her back as a jolt passed through her. Michael soon followed, sucking, kissing and licking the left tit. Her eyes had been closed, but now she looked down to witness two lovers manipulating her tits with their mouths.

"Ohhhh! OOOOHH! OH YES!" she trembled.

Then she felt nails, Kat's, scrape across her belly followed by one, and then two fingers entering her soaked cunt. That sent her over the edge.

"OH FUCK!" she cried as she came, her pelvis humping against Kat's hand.

When Christine stopped her gyrations, Kat removed her fingers and she and Michael both gave her a little time to recover. After a moment, Christine again opened her eyes to find Kat's beautiful smiling face above her.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Mmmmm. Yes."

Kat kissed Christine softly, then said, "Suck my tits."

The blond shifted her body so her left breast was by Christine's mouth. The nipple has hard and long. Christine took her right hand and held the tit as she greedily sucked on it.

After about a minute, Kat moved back, her nipple coming out of Christine's mouth with a pop. The right breast was offered, and Christine went to work on that one with her lips, tongue and teeth as Kat moaned above her.

"Gawd, I love you playing with my titties. And my pussy is so hot. Ohhhh." Kat quivered.

Michael wanted to be more than an observer, so he began stroking Kat's back and ass. He squeezed the right cheek, then ran a finger down her crack, pausing at the brown rosebud. A slight pressure against it caused Kat to squirm and groan louder. That finger then slid further down to her pussy, penetrating her snatch. He held it there until Kat pulled her tit away from Christine's mouth. She looked back at Michael as he placed the finger in his mouth, tasting her honey.

Christine gazed at Kat as she started kissing her way down her body. Kat lingered only a short time at the breasts, then stopped to lick her belly button. Christine, feeling desperate, opened her legs wide and brought her knees up to give Kat full access to the place she wanted her lover to go. But Kat was teasing. And agonizingly slow. When Kat moved her head between Christine's legs, she first kissed and sucked the inner thighs. She moved further along, kissing the calves, sucking one of her toes, then licking her way back to the vagina. She placed a light kiss on the folds of Christine's labia, which caused her to shutter and whimper. Next, she made one long wet lick from the anus to the clit. Christine arched her back again and cried out. Kat repeated this a couple of times until Christine grabbed her head and forced it against her burning pussy.

"Eat me!" Christine growled.

Michael had always been good, actually great, at oral sex. But a woman knows what a woman wants and needs down there, and Kat was skilled. It didn't take long for Christine to come a third time.

Kat had her head buried in Christine's crotch with her ass up in the air near the foot of the bed, legs parted. Michael moved behind her, finding just enough room to kneel behind her. Kat's pussy was glistening and beckoning him, so he began to invade her with his swollen cock. He found her surprisingly somewhat tighter than his wife. It felt good - warm, wet, and silky. With the fourth push, he was completely inside her.

Once his cock was buried, he began fucking her by slowly pulling himself nearly out, then ramming back in. Each thrust pressed Kat's mouth against his wife, and both girls were moaning as each were being pleasantly assaulted.

Christine had an interesting view of the action. Kat's head, between her legs, working magic on her sensitive pussy, while her husband was pumping in and out of Kat. Their eyes met, both full of lust, both enjoying what they were seeing and doing. She smiled at him and then brought both hands to massage and pinch her own tits. Tension was building as she approached another climax. She noticed Michael's rhythm increase, causing Kat's mouth to press against her harder and more frequently. She squeezed her breasts and raised her hips, bucking rapidly as she cried out.

Michael thought Kat was about to cum. Christine certainly was. But he did not want himself to finish. So as the woman he was fucking began to tremble, he held himself in place, deep inside her, willing himself to hold back.

Kat's muffled scream in Christine's pussy was the final straw. Christine came hard on Kat's face, coating the woman with her juices. As for Kat, her pussy contracted as she came, almost causing Michael to ejaculate.

His cock slipped out as Kat flopped forward on top of Christine, who started laughing. Kat joined in as she rolled over to Christine's side. Michael was left kneeling at the foot of the bed, erection still quite conspicuous, staring in amazement. What an unforgettable scene, these two lovely women, laughing and glowing in the aftermath of erotic sex.

Yet it wasn't over. After a brief recovery period, Kat again took charge.

"Michael!" she ordered. "Come lie down between us."

He did as he was told.

"I know y'all need to feel that delicious cock in you." she said to Christine. "Straddle 'em. Cowgirl style."

Christine, having regained her composure, swung her leg across her husband, positioning herself over his aching cock. Grabbing it with her left hand, she easily guided it into her, impaling herself on the stiff rod. Kat likewise swung her left leg over Michael's face and lowered herself onto his awaiting mouth. The girls were now facing each other as they enjoyed the sensation of a cock and a tongue in their respective pussies. As they rocked and gyrated and moaned, they began exploring each other with their hands, occasionally kissing. Michael had a grip on Kat's thighs so he had some control over this wild woman who was trying to suffocate him, but he was helpless against what his wife was doing. Still, it felt great. He wished he were recording the action.

Both women were highly aroused. It did not take long, four or five minutes at most, and they were reaching yet another climax. Michael held on tight to Kat as she increased her motion, lapping away at her cunt while praying he would not come in Christine as she rode him. The cries of the girls seemed synchronized as they grew louder, concluding with squeals as their bodies trembled.

Christine's legs could no longer hold her up. She fell over to Michael's left, feeling satisfied, yet missing the feeling of being stretched by her husband's manhood. Kat eased herself off Michael's face, his mouth and chin now covered with her juices.

"Oh my! What control. I think this boy needs some relief." Kat said, staring at the shiny cock.

"You should get on your hands and knees." Christine responded in a raspy voice. "I want to see him fuck you some more."

Michael was stunned. Who was this person he thought he knew? What has he unleashed? Quickly moving to the back of the bed to allow Kat to get on all fours, he then reached out and massaged the woman's firm ass, spreading her cheeks. He was more than ready to do what his wife had asked of him.

Christine reversed her position and crawled under Kat, her face just below the young woman's snatch. She was quite fixated by the sight as Michael fed his stiff member into Kat. First a couple of inches. Then all seven inches, up to his balls. She heard Kat grunt as he slammed into her, then felt her presence as she lowered her head to Christine's pussy, periodically kissing and licking.

Mesmerized by the sight, Christine reached up to trace Michael's shaft as it slid in and out, feeling the rough ridges of the veins, then gently touching his balls as they swung in rhythm with his strokes. She was fascinated by how Kat's pussy lips responded to the in and out movement of her husband's shaft, and how she forced herself back against him each time he plunged deep into her. So this is what it looks like, she thought. How exotic.

Michael knew he couldn't last long. He needed release. Badly. He wanted Kat to cum, hoped she would, but he was not going to be able to wait. His thrusts increased in speed and intensity. Kat met him blow for blow, and with Christine's fingers on his shaft, he was coming closer to climax.

Christine could almost feel the tension rise in both bodies. Michael started to vigorously pound Kat, his strokes becoming harder, shorter, and deeper. Kat panted on Christine's inner thighs, her moaning growing louder, begging him to fuck her. She noticed Michael's balls draw up and the cock slightly swell before contracting at the base. She heard a loud, deep grunt as he rammed himself into Kat three quick times, and then unload his seed into her.

Kat cried out. She must have come, Christine imagined. After a moment, a little white cum seeped out of Kat's pussy as the cock embedded in her began to shrink. She saw that Michael's legs were shaking as he slowly withdrew himself. When his cocked slid out, a gob of mixed fluids fell on Christine's neck. She reached up to grasp the softening penis and straining her head upward, put it in her mouth. She wanted to taste both of them. She wanted to clean Michael off like a slut.

"Oh god." she heard him exclaim. Then after a brief time he rolled over onto the bed, extracting himself from her mouth.

Christine now turned her attention to the dripping vagina above her. She pulled Kat onto her and started licking the juices around the outer folds of the labia before inserting her tongue. The taste and smell of sex was exhilarating. Her ministrations brought Kat to life, and soon Christine felt the reciprocal deeds on her own pussy. She was in a 69 with Kat, and the fervor was mounting.

While Michael was not able to record the previous acts, he did this one. His iPhone captured it all. It was intense. Soon the bed was bouncing as muffled screams filled the room. The girls both came. Violently. And then it was quiet.

Christine remembered little after that.

12