What Happens... Stays... Day 04

Story Info
Christine tells Michael about the night in the elevator.
5.1k words
3.93
6.7k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sailor427
Sailor427
51 Followers

This is the fourth of a six-part series of a couple that travels to Las Vegas for an extended weekend. While each chapter is written to stand alone, it is best to read them in sequence to fully appreciate the journey they take as they push the boundaries of their sexuality and their relationship.

This story contains light bondage and spanking.

I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I enjoyed writing them.

WHAT HAPPENS ... STAYS ... DAY FOUR

DAY FOUR - SATURDAY

Nature called. That's what woke Christine up from a deep sleep.

She was naked, which was unusual. She typically slept in a light nightgown. But for the second night in a row, she woke up naked.

As she returned from the bathroom the affairs of the night before came into focus. She crawled under the sheet next to her sleeping husband and propped herself up against the headboard. The last thing she remembered with any clarity was having an earth-shattering orgasm while having her face buried in the pussy of a woman they had just met.

Yesterday was the last day of the business conference held by the company where Michael worked. It was a very stressful morning for him, given the changes that corporate was going through. But they got past that just fine, and after Michael had a chance to rest, they made quite a night of it in Sin City.

She recalled meeting Kat at the Craps table, where Michael won a fair amount of money, and while celebrating, the three of them eventually made their way up to their suite for a private party. Alcohol and cannabis were involved, which helped create a highly sexually charged environment. Christine did things that she had never done before, most of it with this stranger. For the first time in her life, she had sex with a woman. Not that she hadn't thought about it, but this was very real. She had sucked on Kat's tits and eaten her cum filled pussy. The somewhat hazy memories flooding her mind were making her horny. And the one thing she did not get last night was Michael's cum in her. She needed that now.

She snuggled against the sleeping man next to her, pressing her breasts against Michael's bare back. Reaching around him, she moved her hand toward his crotch. He had a nice morning woodie. Her pussy tingled.

He began to stir when she started to stroke him through his pajama bottoms. Untying the draw string, her hand slipped under the loosened waistband. The cock was rock hard, veiny, rough. Last night she had cleaned it off after he pulled it out of Kat.

Michael was awake. He turned toward her, tossing back the sheet, pushing her on her back. Then he leaned over her, running his left hand down her body, gazing at her with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning." she whispered, still holding his cock. "I think we may need to do something about this."

He kissed her, tasting the sex from last night on her lips.

"And what should we do?"

"I think you need to properly fuck me. You didn't do that last night."

He thought for a moment. "If I remember correctly, you told me to fuck someone else."

"Yeah. But now I need this." She gave his rod a little tug.

They kissed again, passionately. He removed his pajamas and then positioned his body over her. She opened her legs to accommodate him. He started to slide down on her so he could lick and suck on her breasts, but she stopped him.

"No. I need you in me. Now." she said softly.

Her pussy was quite wet, and after just a couple of thrusts he was deep inside.

"Oh yes." she whispered, wrapping her legs around him. "Ahhh. That feels so good."

They made love. Slow and deliberate. Christine came twice before telling Michael, with some urgency, to fuck her hard. To fill her up. He gladly obliged, and she came again when she felt the first spurt his sticky spunk coat her insides. After three or four spasms, Michael stopped moving, leaving his softening dick in her.

After a few minutes, Michael got up to use the bathroom. When he climbed back onto the bed, Christine was lying on her back exactly the way she was when he left, arms at her side, legs splayed, cum dripping from her pussy. She looked content. He flopped down on his back next to her, taking her hand.

"I think I must have passed out last night." Christine stated in a matter-of-fact way. "Do you think we will run into her today?"

"You mean Kat? Oh, I don't know. When were they going home?"

"I don't think she said." Then after a pause, "Do you think she does that kind of thing often? You know. Have sex with people you just meet?"

He wasn't sure how he wanted to answer.

"I don't know. I guess you'd have to ask her." Then added, "Are you ok? With what we did last night?"

She looked at him lovingly.

"Yes."

*****

It was late morning before they got going. They had decided to stay through the weekend and just enjoy each other, far away from the stress of their respective careers. Slipping into their running shorts and shoes and throwing on T-shirts, they made their way down to the Starbucks on the main floor of the Bellagio. Neither of them intended to actually run that morning, although Michael would have liked to. There just wasn't enough time, or energy. After a café mocha and a bite to eat they headed to the Concierge desk to check out activities. Michael thought it would be fun to go four-wheeling in the desert.

There was an excursion to Adrenalin Mountain that seemed to be the best option. They would be in a side-by-side UTV with Michael driving. He promised Christine he would not do anything crazy, but that was simply to ease her mind. And Christine knew it.

It was a heart pounding experience. Christine screamed most of the time, but actually had fun. They made some incredible jumps, were jarred and tossed around a lot, almost rolled over once, but came back in one piece, with plenty of time to get cleaned up and ready for dinner.

*****

Dinner reservations weren't until 8:00, but Michael wanted them to be ready early. He wanted them to shop for a sexy dress for Sunday night, the last night they would be in Vegas. It was going to be a special evening, or so he hoped, and it called for a special outfit.

She put on his favorite sundress. It was a dark mauve midi with large ivory-colored dots and matching buttons down the front, top to bottom. He insisted, despite her objections, that she leave at least the top button open, and three or four of the bottom ones. That way she would flash some leg when she walked.

The top was fitted, enabling her to comfortably go without a bra. The fabric came straight across her chest just above her breasts and continued that line in back. It was held up by two narrow shoulder straps. Similar to the red gown she wore the night before, this one was less snug at the waist, and then flared at the hips. Simple but elegant.

The pearl necklace he had given her for their wedding so many years ago hung around her neck, paired with matching pearl studs. On her feet were ruby-colored sandals with two-inch heels.

He was dressed smartly in a pair of designer jeans and a light black V-neck cotton sweater.

It was nearly 6:00pm when they arrived at the shops. For Christine, there was not nearly enough time to do any serious shopping, but they did some cursory browsing at a few stores - Gucci, Prada, SJP among others. It did not look promising. And she did not think she could bring herself to spend that kind of money on a dress. They decided that they would need to explore other locations tomorrow.

The restaurant was within walking distance of the Bellagio. Dinner was more casual this night, and they each drank only a single glass of wine. Michael hinted that there would be more opportunity for drinks and entertainment later. He had plans.

As they strolled back toward the hotel, arm in arm, Michael looked at Christine and asked if she was ever going to tell him about her night in the casino, the night she crawled into bed in the early morning hours, waking him up by giving him a blow job.

"Promise not to get angry?" she asked sheepishly.

"Promise."

She told him that after he had left, sometime after midnight, a tall, good looking man with dark eyes sat next to her at the blackjack table, striking up a conversation. He kept buying her drinks, and helped ward off a couple of other creeps who were trying to hit on her. She lost track of time as well as the number of glasses of champagne she had consumed. She was somewhat drunk and unstable when she finally got up to leave, so Mr. Dark Eyes offered to escort her back to her room. In the elevator, things got a little out of hand.

"When the elevator door closed, he pressed me against the wall and started kissing me. I was drunk! I didn't resist."

They strolled a little further.

"Did you like it?" he asked, feeling his cock stir.

"I felt naughty." And then after a pause, "And excited."

"What else did he do to you?"

Christine hesitated. Should she tell him everything? What would he think of her? She felt like she was becoming some kind of slut, particularly after last night. But then remembering what Michael had done with Kat last night, she decided he should know.

"While we were kissing, he pulled up my dress and slipped his hand inside my panties." Looking over at him she continued. "He made me come."

Michael contemplated this revelation.

"Did you fuck him?"

"No! Of course not!" she protested. "Just after I came the elevator door opened and I ran to our room."

After a couple of more steps she added, "I was so turned on. That's when I gave you the blow job."

They continued to walk in silence. More slowly now.

"Did you want him to? Fuck you that is."

She stopped and turned to face Michael. Looking into his eyes, she could not read him. Not wanting to see his reaction, she lowered her head before answering.

"I wondered what it would be like."

They were approaching the Fountains of the Bellagio. The water danced to the rhythm of the music that was playing. The changing lights added drama to the spectacle. It was all quite enchanting.

Now Michael stopped, and holding Christine firmly by the shoulders he looked into her eyes and said in a low stern voice, "You really were a naughty little girl, weren't you? You know, you're going to have to be punished for that."

A shiver ran through Christine. Her panties were getting damp.

*****

When they entered the lobby, Michael asked his wife to wait while he took care of some quick business. He was gone a little over ten minutes, which gave Christine time to wonder what plans he had for the rest of the night. And exactly what did Michael have in mind when he said she would be punished.

Shortly after her husband returned a limo pulled up to take them to their next destination. Christine watched as the dazzling lights of the city passed by during the short ride. The driver turned into a brightly lit Porte Cochere ablaze in purple and gold. A doorman greeted them to the Centerfolds Cabaret Strip Club, and a beautiful young woman in a revealing mini dress escorted them to their table. Michael had purchased a couple's VIP package, and it happened to be couple's night.

Michael had been to many gentleman's clubs over the years, but this was only the second time he had brought his wife. The first time was in New Orleans, maybe fifteen years ago. To him they were all pretty much the same, but he thought this would be entertaining, especially given what happened with Kat. Christine seemed distant, lost, perhaps intimidated. He hoped that some champagne would change that.

The club was quite full. Couples were scattered about among single men, large and small groups of men, at least one bachelor party, and of course the staff, all of whom looked attractive. The room pulsated with loud music and each stage had at least one dancer in various phases of undress, gyrating seductively to get attention, and money from the clients. It was lively to say the least, and as Christine started on her second glass, she appeared to be getting into it. Michael smiled.

A couple of the dancers came over and asked if he wanted a lap dance, but he wasn't interested. Not in those women anyway. The one that caught his eye, and Christine's, was a slender brunette named Simone. She presented an impressive routine, displaying all of her physical talents. After the lithe entertainer completed her rounds on the stages, Michael had the waitress ask her to join them at their table. She strolled over wearing only a thong and her platform heels, then sat next to Christine, who was trying not to stare at the girl's breasts. Michael offered her a glass of champagne.

They chatted a little, but conversation was difficult at best with the pounding music. When Simone asked Michael if he would like a lap dance, he declined.

"But Christine would like one. Something special." he told her.

His wife gave him a sharp glance, then looked back at Simone as the dancer stood and leaned over.

"I'd love to." she replied, looking into Christine's eyes.

The dance was everything Michael hoped it would be. Erotic, sultry, sexual. Christine looked captivated.

While literally grinding herself in Christine's lap, tits dangling in front of her face, Simone whispered in her ear.

"You can suck my nipples, but you can't touch me."

Christine opened her mouth, accepting the small nub that the young woman offered. This reminded her of what Kat did last night, placing one nipple in her mouth, and then the other.

Still swaying to the music, Simone got up and slowly slinked out of her thong, handing it to her client. Next, she turned around and bent over, displaying the beauty of her backside. When the dance ended, Michael got up and walked behind Simone, handing her two one-hundred-dollar bills, then whispered some instructions to her.

The second lap dance was more physical, and increasingly intimate. There was much more touching, but only by the dancer. At one point, getting down on her haunches, the naked woman unbuttoned a few more of the buttons on Christine's sundress, then slid her hands up the exposed thighs until she reached the waistband of the client's panties.

Christine felt her breath becoming labored. Her heart was beating rapidly. She lifted her ass off the chair and gazed as the woman pulled her panties down, and like a robot, mechanically lifted one foot and then the other so they could be completely removed. Oh my god, she thought. This is SO sexy. Were other people watching? Simone playfully twirled and then tossed the garment to Michael before returning her attention to Christine. When the dance was over, Christine felt exhausted, and very excited.

Simone gave her a long, soft kiss on the lips and told her to enjoy the rest of the night. Michael awarded the young woman with a generous tip, and then the couple watched as she sashayed away, hips swinging suggestively.

*****

Christine came back down to earth. They stayed at the club only long enough to finish the bottle he had bought, after which Michael ordered an Uber to take them back to the hotel.

After letting Christine into the suite, Michael closed and locked the door. Stepping into the living room, he was met by a beautiful woman in a sundress with no undergarments. The woman flung her arms around his neck, pressed her body against him and began kissing him. His wife was obviously aroused.

He led her to the couch.

"Stay here a minute."

He poured her a glass of wine from the mini bar, then disappeared into the bedroom. A few minutes later he came out with the chocolates from the turndown service, and a blindfold. He sat next to her.

"Your safe word for the rest of the weekend is Elvis." he told her as he placed the blindfold over her eyes and a chocolate in her mouth. "Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Say it."

She swallowed the chocolate. "Elvis."

"Good. If anything, at any time between now and when we leave on Monday, bothers you, if anything happens that you want to stop, if you are uncomfortable in any way, use the safe word. Ok?"

"Yes." she responded nervously.

His words caused some anxiety. They had done some pretty wild things over the years, more so once they became empty nesters, but this was the first time he gave her a safe word. Should she be concerned? Did this have something to do with her punishment?

"Do you trust me?"

She found his question reassuring.

"Yes."

"Nothing bad is going to happen. I promise. But you need to be ok with what we do." Then with a kiss on the top of her head said, "I love you."

*****

Sight is a particularly strong sense. The constant bombardment of visual stimuli can often overwhelm the other sensory receptors. When a person is blindfolded, vision can no longer suppress the process of other modalities, or sensory inputs - sound, taste smell, touch. The sensory parts of the brain aren't silos. There isn't a designated part of the brain that processes each sense, rather they are an interconnected web. And therefore the absence of one of these inputs enhances the levels of the others.

This was the condition in which Christine now found herself. She was in her own dark world; however, she was also very aware of her surroundings, and the fact that she was not alone. Nor was she in control.

Lips again kissed the top of her head.

She took a sip of wine from the glass she was holding. The bouquet flooded her nostrils as the fruity notes of peach and grapefruit came to life, dancing on her tongue, the finish tart and tangy. She felt more relaxed, yet definitely sexually stimulated. There was a need growing between her legs.

When she finished her wine, the glass was taken from her, and she was helped to her feet. Although she was being guided to wherever they were headed (the bedroom she assumed), she took tiny steps, more like a shuffle actually, fearful that she would bang into something. She was halted, and then she felt a presence in front of her. Hands started unbuttoning her dress. Cool air swept over her skin as the front of the dress opened. Hands grazed her shoulders, and the straps slid down over her arms. The only article of clothing she had been wearing, other than her sandals, pooled at her feet. She was steadied by a strong arm when she stepped away from the garment.

Soft wide leather cuffs were placed on her wrists. Her arms were pulled behind her back and the cuffs secured together, her hands now hanging down by her butt. There was a very brief interlude followed by pain in her left nipple. Something was pinching it, hard. She jerked when she felt the same on the right one. Nipple clamps! She was familiar with the sensation, a mix of pain and pleasure as the weight of the chain connecting the clamps pulled downward.

Her tits throbbed, her cunt wanting. She was turned slightly to the left. Hands nudged her forward. She again shuffled her feet until her legs came up against a soft obstacle. She thought perhaps it was the side of the bed. Pressure from a hand on her back bent her forward, her torso landing on a soft surface, feet still on the floor. Her legs were forced apart. Suddenly she felt a sharp slap on her right buttock. She cried out, more startled than in pain, although the strike did sting.

Smack. Another hard slap.

"Owww! Stop!" she howled.

Another slap, harder this time, followed by one on her left cheek.

"Quiet! You need to be punished for being such a slut." a voice growled. "You are a slut, aren't you."

"Mmmmm." she whimpered, her ass stinging, her pussy on fire.

Something warm and smooth probed at the opening between her thighs, something much larger than a finger. It circled around her pussy lips, then pressed against the opening again. She moaned. It was the head of the man's cock, she was sure. Not a dildo. Whatever it was, she craved it. She felt it push in slightly and stop. Then a little more penetration, but not actually in. She desperately wanted to impale herself on the object, but with her hands cuffed behind her back, she was helpless in this position. She was being teased, and it was torturous.

Sailor427
Sailor427
51 Followers
12