What Happens... Stays... Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sailor427
Sailor427
51 Followers

A sudden forceful thrust drove the head past the opening. "Ohhh!" she yelped.

Another surge placed the stiff member deep in her, and that's where it was held. Her thighs were pinned against the bed, so she wiggled her ass to get some more friction. She needed to get fucked. She needed to come.

Smack!

Another blow to her right buttock. She let out a muffled groan.

"Don't move!" the voice barked.

She felt the cock slide part way out, then ram back in. Again, slowly out halfway, driving rapidly back. A third time. Pleasure rippled through her pussy, but her clamped nipples, rubbing against the fabric on which her chest lay, were hurting. Still, the tension was building toward a climax.

But all of that ceased as the cock began sliding out, ever so slowly, until she was left with an empty, stretched vagina. "Noooo." she complained.

Then she felt the cuffs on her wrists being uncoupled. Her arms fell to her sides.

*****

Michael had meticulously prepared the room. When he had asked Christine to wait for him in the lobby when they returned from dinner, one of the things he had to take care of was contacting the limo service that drove them to the club. But the more important task was to make the bedroom ready for the night's final activities.

He had brought along the toys they occasionally used on date nights. He first attached four straps to each leg of the bed. The two at the head were connected and drawn tight. The clasps and ring in the center where the straps joined would be used to attach the wrist cuffs Christine would be wearing. The other two straps at the foot of the bed would be used to restrain her legs.

Then he carefully laid out on the bed a blindfold and the four leather cuffs that he would fasten to her wrists and ankles. Next came the nipple clamps and a dildo. He knew she didn't care much for this toy, but when it was used properly, she would almost always have an orgasm. Which brought him to the lubricants. He had two kinds, both containing CBD. He was never sure these were any better than any other kind, but reasoned that it didn't matter. One was formulated (supposedly) to enhance the sensation within the vagina. The second was meant to enhance the man's erection.

With this work done, he hurried back downstairs to the lobby to wait for the limo.

*****

"On the bed." she was instructed, as hands helped her crawl up on the mattress.

"On your back."

She complied. The bed sagged on her right side as someone climbed on near the headboard. Hands grabbed her wrists and pulled them over her head, locking them together and securing them in that position. Her heart raced. They had done this many times before. Being bound was so kinky to her.

What came next, however, surprised her. Her feet were usually left free, but tonight, cuffs were attached to her ankles, her legs pulled apart, and each cuff fastened to a strap, leaving her pussy completely exposed. Cool air caressed that damp part of her body. She was vulnerable. And she was thrilled.

Her sandals were removed to her relief. Lying naked, blindfolded, nipples aching and now tethered to the bed, she wondered what was going to happen to her.

The wait was agonizing. Her pussy needed attention, badly.

The mattress sagged by her right leg. She started breathing a little faster, goosebumps rose on her body. Then she flinched when her labia were touched by something cool and moist and firm. Different from the cock that probed her earlier. Now she felt a slippery liquid, also cool, being applied on her. The object, a dildo she suspected, was rubbing all around her inner thighs and her private parts. She was feeling very wet, both from this lubricant and from her own juices as her arousal intensified.

She was being toyed with. The latex phallus continued to move around. She moaned while she squirmed. Her reaction was to thrust her hips up against it when the object found her clit, but it was quickly moved away. Then it struck her clit, not very hard, but the impact was effective. She almost screamed. Another tap, and then the length of the shaft slid along her slit. Christine shivered, her cunt hot and sopping.

More lubricant was applied, and then, finally, the toy was pushed inside her as a hand rubbed her swollen bud. She squeezed her thighs and bucked against the hand and shaft as it moved further into her. An orgasm crashed over her.

She laughed out loud. There was no control over it. While her body quivered, pleasure enveloping her, she laughed. Oh god, it felt so good.

"You weren't supposed to come." the voice scolded. She laughed some more. How could she NOT?

She recovered. Her breathing returned to normal. The dildo was removed, and someone crawled on top of her. Masculine lips kissed hers. Those lips began making their way down her body. When they reached her tits, a tongue slithered around the right nipple. She twitched. Her clamped nipples were hypersensitive. The tongue licked the left one. Her back arched, she let out a long moan.

A mix of extreme pain and bliss engulfed her as the clamps were removed. Blood flowed back into her nipples and a little orgasm swept through her when they were licked and kissed again. Struggling against the restraints, she wanted to hold her tits, but the cuffs held her securely. She wanted to roll over, but her movement was severely restricted. Frustrated, she shrieked.

The lips continued their way down her body, kissing the side of each breast, then her stomach. A tongue licked at her belly button. She wiggled. And then the mouth found her demanding pussy. She lifted her hips off the bed when the lips and tongue commenced working on her. Hands squeezed her ass. The tongue swirled around the folds of her pussy before penetrating, then it licked at her clit. The mouth sucked on the labia. A finger pushed inside her, applying pressure to the lower front wall of her vagina. She lurched and twisted and moaned. Another finger rubbed her erect clit while lips and tongue relentlessly attacked. She came, but it didn't stop. Tension built up in every muscle in her body. It felt like the entire bed was bouncing. She was thrashing about, as much as her restraints allowed. Her mouth opened, trying to scream, but no sound came out. When the next orgasm finally struck, her brain seemed to shut down. There was a ringing in her ears. She thought she might have passed out for a moment.

Everything was still. Nothing moved. Not even the finger inside her. She was in a state of ecstasy.

Eventually the finger slid out. Weight shifted between her legs. Another object probed her opening, then popped in. This was the real thing. A perfect hard veiny cock. Little thrusts pushed further and further, filling her hungry vagina. It fucked her with long slow strokes, out and in, out and in. The feeling was euphoric. She simply lay there, enjoying the sensation. It kept a steady rhythm for a couple of minutes, then started to speed up. More rapid, the strokes a little shorter. Then faster still, like there was a sense of urgency. Her own urgency began to build. Was it possible she could have yet another orgasm she wondered?

She rocked with the motion of the man on top of her. She wanted to wrap her legs around this person, but could not. So she just took it. Out and in, faster and faster, persistent, the penetration getting harder, deeper.

A hoarse voice snarled at her. "You love this don't you."

Her voice quivered. "OOOOHH!"

"You like hard cock in you. Fucking your sloppy cunt."

"OOOH! GOD! YES! OOOOOH! AAAAHH! FUCK ME!"

"You like lots of cock. Strangers fucking you." the voice panted.

"AH! AHHH! UHHH. OOOOOOHHH! FUCK ME FUCK ME CUM INSIDE ME OOOOOHH!"

The pounding was merciless.

"You want lots of cum in you, don't you. All those cocks filling you up."

"AAAAAHHHH!"

Her muscles contracted as she came on that beautiful cock. As she groaned, she felt it pull out. The weight of the man shifted, and she heard a voice ordering her to open her mouth. She did, but the first spurt of cum didn't make it. Warm thick semen splashed on her nose, cheek and chin. When the head of the cock reached her mouth she immediately began sucking on it, tasting her own juices. A second, smaller burst shot onto her tongue as her sucking took the cock further back to her throat. The cock twitched a few times, a little more cum ejaculating with each one. She sucked it dry.

*****

"Sooo, that's how you punish a bad girl?" Christine chided in a sleepy voice.

She was unshackled, blindfold off, lying on her back, hands at her side with her legs still parted. Michael was next to her, also on his back. They both stared absently at the dark ceiling, exhausted and content.

"I thought it fit the crime." Michael replied.

"Mmmmm. It was nice." she whispered as she fell asleep.

Sailor427
Sailor427
51 Followers
12