What Happens When an Author Dies?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I come, master?" said Sophia.

"No!" he said, wanting to push her to have an extremely strong orgasm. He kept licking her soft, brown pussy. As he did so, he began rubbing Deepa's clit. She moaned.

"Please, master, I need to come!" cried Sophia.

"You may come." said George, and Sophia started gushing a splattering stream all over Deepa's pussy and ass cheeks. George leaned in and took a lick of the liquid off of the side of Deepa's round butt, and then moved further down, and began to drink it directly from the source, as it shot out of Sophia. Then, he slammed his dick into Deepa, and rode her until she begged him to let her come.

"No! This is your punishment for making me your squirt slave yesterday!" he said.

"Oh my god! I don't know if I can stop! I'm going to come!" shouted Deepa.

"I will fuck you in the ass if you come right now!" bluffed George, knowing full well that's not something even he would enjoy. "Do not come until Sophia comes again!" he reached down and started rubbing Sophia's clit, as he continued fucking Deepa's pussy. Deepa moaned, and whined. He wondered if she would pretend not to be coming, but then reasoned that, this being one of his stories, she would squirt when she came, or at least drip female ejaculate and her pussy muscles would squeeze his dick. He would know when she came.

"May I come, master?" asked Sophia.

"Come! Deepa, you may come, too!" He yelled.

Deepa started to squirt, and so did Sophia. George pulled out of Deepa, and got down so that his face was between the two streams. He let Deepa and Sophia spray all over his face, and into his mouth, as he drank a few gulps of their juices mixed together.

"Satisfied, ladies? Was that what you wanted?" he asked, dropping the domination game.

"Oh my god! Yes!" said Deepa. "That was crazy. I haven't come that hard in... I don't know, maybe ever?"

"You know me too well." said Sophia. "No one could ever make me squirt like you do. You dom me exactly the way I want you to, and it's so hot!"

He untied them, and as Deepa kissed Sophia one last time, and then rolled off of her, George saw that their stomachs and breasts were covered in sweat from being pressed together and hot for so long. He licked across both of their stomachs in turn, relishing the hot, salty flavor of their sweat.

"Who's thirsty?" he asked. Both women got on their knees and smiled, expecting him to come into their mouths. Instead, he turned Sophia around, and slammed his dick into her pussy. "Lay down, Deepa." he instructed, and she laid down, and started rubbing her clit. George moved then, and straddled Deepa's chest, and moved Sophia until she was straddling Deepa's face. He shoved his dick into Deepa's mouth, and pumped into her mouth for a few seconds, and then put it back inside Sophia, and reached around and rubbed her clit as he fucked her. Finally, he came. Deep inside Sophia, he released all of his hot, white come.

He pulled out, then, and decided to let the women do what they pleased, since the dom fantasy was pretty much over. Sophia wanted to come again, so she lowered her pussy onto Deepa's mouth. Deepa licked her all over, and then Sophia's pussy started to contract, and some of George's goopy come started to drip out of her. Deepa slurped it out, and Sophia started rubbing her own clit. At last, Sophia started to orgasm, and George's come began coming out of her pussy faster. As Deepa struggled to make sure it all went into her mouth, Sophia started squirting. The excitement of getting to drink two different comes out of one pussy drove Deepa wild, and she started coming, too. George just sat back, and watched Sophia grinding on Deepa's mouth, as the squirt and his come dripped down Deepa's chin.

Chapter 6

George decided to go out after that, and drove to a nearby restaurant. He was starting to realize that, while he didn't consciously know anything about this world, he seemed to have a subconscious understanding of some things.

After his meal, he felt like he had something stuck in his teeth, so he went into the bathroom to look in the mirror. As he looked, he heard the door open and shut, and then lock. He turned to see, to no surprise, a beautiful Italian looking woman.

"I've been watching you the whole time you've been here. I have to have you!" she said.

He was annoyed. He couldn't even eat without a woman demanding he make them squirt. But, he figured, why not? He pulled up her skirt, and finger fucked her until she gushed all over.

He left after that, and drove around. He was starting to feel desperate. He just wanted to relax. When he was horny, it was wonderful being in this world, but after he came, and needed a break, it was taxing. He didn't know where to go to be alone.

Chapter 7

I watched George in his desperation. I knew I was going to win the bet with my friend, and I had better things to do with my time than watch this very predictable story play out, so I phased into an incomprehensible state for the next thirty days.

When I came back to watch him again, my friend was there, too.

"Well?" he asked.

"I don't know yet, let's look."

I was disappointed. He was still fucking women all day, and chugging their squirt. Yet, he still seemed frustrated, and annoyed with their constant assailing him for sex.

"Okay, let's come back in fifty years." I said, and made good on my end of the bet.

Fifty years later, we reconvened. No luck. He was still in that same pattern.

"Okay, let's see him in 500 years. Double or nothing, he will be a celibate hermit by then." I said.

"I'll take that bet." said my friend.

At just before the five hundred year mark, I came back to watch him for a year or two. My friend showed up then.

He asked, "Well, is he a hermit, yet?"

"No, he's using the patterns."

"What do you mean?"

"He's having squirt orgies with the women whenever he's horny, but avoiding them when he's not. He's found quiet places to hide, like the forest. Though, every now and then something happens, like a female park ranger will find him, and convince him to let her gush into his mouth and then fuck her against a tree."

"Okay," said my friend. "Final bet, at one thousand years, he will be done with this. Every human gets bored eventually. It's their curse. They're never really satisfied, and get tired of things."

"Deal." I said.

I came back again, at almost a thousand years and watched him for a few months, and then my friend showed up, yet again.

"Well?" he asked.

"It's gotten insane."

"You mean he's gone crazy?"

"Kind of. He has completely caved to the assaults of these women. It's just become part of his life. Being surrounded by pussies ready to gush has become worked into every facet of his life. It's gotten so bad, he's completely off of using normal water entirely."

"What the fuck?" said my friend, in disbelief. Neither of us had ever seen such a thing before, and we'd played this game with plenty of authors before. All the rest had requested to cease to exist early on, in the middle, or at least by the end.

We watched, then, as George went about his day. He woke up, and allowed whatever woman had slept with him that night to gush into his mouth. At breakfast, he fingered another woman who had somehow ended up inside, and naked, despite having just come by to deliver a package, while he ate and read the news. When she gushed, he caught it in a glass, and made tea with it.

After the delivery woman put her uniform back on and left, he then dressed for the day. As he put his wallet into his pocket, the calling card fell out, and he picked it up and stared at it, having forgotten it was even in there. He then smiled, ripped it up and threw it into the trash.

Next, he went for a jog, and deliberately ended his run at a makeup store, where he knew there were gorgeous women employed, and took two of them into the back room, and fucked both of them until they squirted, and he drank them to replenish him after his run.

He left, then, after purchasing some shampoo and soap, and drove to a women's only yoga studio. He put the shampoo into his hair, and soaped up his body, and then went inside, knowing what the huge amount of women inside would most likely want to do to him. After talking with the instructor for a few minutes, and learning that, of course, they had all been talking about wanting to something really dirty, and sexy to a man, he stripped, knelt down, and let them perform a massive squirt bukkake on him, washing away all of the soap and shampoo.

Then he went home again, and caught his woman having a threesome with two other women. He licked all three until they squirted, and drank them all. They all went to sleep together, and when he awoke in the night, thirsty, he didn't even bother trying to go to the kitchen to get water from the tap. He just rolled one of them over, and started licking until she gushed for him, and lapped her up. Then he slammed his dick into her, and fucked her until he was ready to come, and pulled out and came into her mouth.

He'd learned to masterfully predict how they would act. He knew that if he only paid attention to the one, the others would be jealous in the morning, when he'd wake up thirsty again.

Sure enough, he would awake to both of them straddling his face, facing each other, and kissing, as they masturbated. Then one would lower herself when she started to orgasm, and press her pussy onto his mouth, and shoot her hot juice all over his tongue, until her orgasm was over, and she'd completely drained herself into his mouth. Since she would be moaning, and pouring into his mouth for a while, she'd take this time to rub the other woman's clit, and the other woman would have time to work up to climax, and would then take her turn with his mouth when she started to come. He'd allow her to empty her orgasm fluid into his mouth until she was exhausted, and her pussy completely emptied for him, and his thirst was sated. And so on, similarly, with many kinds of variations that one could think of, and many different women and situations, into the next days, years, and centuries, and on and on, perpetually. He used squirt for everything he did, instead of water. As well, he just enjoyed it during sex, even when he wasn't thirsty or needing water. It was completely beyond what we expected.

"So, this guy actually loves squirt. It's not just when he's horny, or something superficial. He deeply loves making women gush?" asked my friend.

"Apparently."

"What should we do?"

"I guess leave him there? I'll check up on him in a few thousand years, and pull him out if he ever gets tired of it, but I'm not holding my breath. It seems, for him, gushing women are literally heaven."

"What a freak."

12