What Happens While Hiding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I heard screaming.

"COPS!!"

Bright flashlights pierced the darkness around us as people started screaming and scattering. The three of us were shocked back to reality. I suddenly felt stone cold sober. The girls were frozen in place, their eyes as big as plates as their faces darted back and forth around the room, stunned at the sudden choas around them. My eyes locked on a door about 30 feet to our right. The broken, unlit EXIT sign just above it was barely visible.

I clamped my hands on the girl's wrists and pulled then with me.

"This way!!"

I pushed us through the scrambling crowd towards the door, slamming it open with my shoulder.

"HEY!!" A cop to my left, barely 15 feet away, shouted.

"Let's go!!" I pulled the girls into a run through the doorway.

We ran down a dark hallway, leading to a winding staircase that led up and down. We rushed down the stairs, the music still thumping thoughout the building. Up above, I heard the cop who had yelled at us as he ran down the hallway towards the staircase. Suddenly, I saw the piercing beams of flashlights on the stairs below us and heard more cops making their way up. I looked around the landing, seeing two doors. I turned to the one on the right.

"In here." I hissed, pulling the girls behind me.

The room was barely bigger than a coat closet and Melissa was barely able to shut the door behind her.

"It's got a lock!!" Lissy whisphered, locking the doorknob.

I squeezed back as far as I could to make room, leaving a tiny gap between myself and my sister. There wasn't any more space between her and Melissa.

I leaned back against the back wall. We stood there, breathing heavily but quietly as we listed to the cops noisily make their way to where we just were.

"Johnson, you see the three that came down here?"

"Nah, I heard them though."

The doorknob jiggled.

"This one's locked. They must have gone through here."

"You go check that way, I'll get McCrae and we'll sweep the stairwell."

"Be a lot easier to find them if they'd turn that damn music off."

"I heard Lieutenant Boggs on the radio talking about it, they must have used a crane or something to get that stuff up there. It'll be a while before we can turn it off."

"Lovely."

Melissa was able to squeeze enough to turn around and face us. She brought her hand up to cover a giggle, Lilia was just barely able to contain hers. I couldn't help but smile too.

The cop's radio crackled just outside the door.

Melissa leaned in closer to us (not that there was a lot of space anyway).

"Looks like we might be here for a while" She whispered and started dancing to the muffled music again.

"Shhhhhh." I hushed. "We don't want to get caught!"

"Don't worry...I'm not a screamer."

Her hands started sliding up and down Lilia's body as she pressed in, grinding against my sister and pushing her against me again. Lilia closed her eyes and started gyrating to the beat too. Leaning her head back against me and parting her lips in a breathy moan, giving me a perfect view of her tits in her low cut blouse. I was spellbound watching my sister and her friend grind sexily against each other. My cock, which seemed to have spent the whole night hard, stiffened against my sister's ass again. She felt it growing and started grinding against me some more. The combination of the cramped space, my buzz and the spreading warmth from the E was too much for me. I started moving my hips to the beat and grinding back against Lillia. Melissa slid her hand between herself and my sister, sliding it down and then under her skirt.

"Ohhhhhh." Lilia moaned against me.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I like that song." Lissy purred, a wicked grin on her lips.

"Lissy..." I stammered, "This is getting too much. I told you earlier to get a room." I said trying to break the thick sexual tension with joke.

"You seemed to like this on the dance floor." She replied. "Besides, this IS a room and I told you that you guys had to share me."

At that she leaned past Lilia and kissed me, her tongue slipping past my lips. I held her kiss and returned it, sliding my hands along my sister's sides and hips without realizing, occasionally brushing the side of her boobs.

Melissa broke our kiss and then leaned in to my sister, kissing her just as deeply. We continued to grind against each other to the music in that small, hot space. Melissa switched back and forth between kissing me and my sister, her hands roaming freely over our bodies. Lilia had started running her hands up and down Lissy, squeezing her tits and caressing her ass. After a while, Lissy reached up and undid the buttons of her shirt, then the front clasp of her bra freeing her perfect c-cup breasts. Lilia immediately lowered her head and started sucking Melissa's nipples, eliciting low gasps of pleasure from her friend.

I felt a hand rubbing my cock through my jeans. I couldn't tell if it was Lilia's or Melissa's and I was so overcome with lust that I didn't care. Melissa pulled Lilia's head up from her tits and kissed her again, lightly biting her lower lip before squatting, trailing kisses down my sister's body. She pulled Lilia's panties down. With a devilish grin, she looked up at Lilia one last time before putting her head under my sister's skirt. Lilia practically collapsed back on top of me.

"Fuck yes, oh fuck yes..." She moaned.

Lilia reached both her hands back around my head, turned her head and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. An alarm started going off somewhere deep in the darkest regions of my brain trying to tell me that I was passionately kissing my sister but I was so lost in lust that I barely registered it.

I felt Melissa reach between my sister's legs and start undoing my belt buckle and zipper, pulling down my jeans and boxers. My cock sprang free and slapped against my sister's pussy, making her moan into my mouth. Melissa grabbed my cock and started jerking it as she ate out my sister. My dick felt like it was going to explode from overstimulation. My hands were now shamelessly buried under my sister's shirt and bra, squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples. Melissa didn't have a great angle to give me a hand job, but the awkward positioning only made it better, as it caused the head of my cock to bump and slide along my sister's sopping wet pussy.

My infinitely horny brain rationalized the things I was doing with my sister by saying that we weren't technically having sex. Technically I was getting a hand job from Melissa and Melissa was eating out my sister.

Lilia broke our kiss and pulled away slightly.

"Jimmy...I can't anymore, I just...I need..." she stuttered, panting.

My heart pounded in my chest. Of course, in my intoxicated, overly horny state, I had taken advantage of my little sister. I felt like a scumbag.

Lilia reached behind her and grabbed my cock, turning her head to lock eyes with me.

"I need you inside of me."

She pushed her ass back, my cock lined up perfectly with the entrance to her pussy. I slid into her insanely tight snatch, feeling my sister shudder as I filled her, inch by inch until I bottomed out.

"Yessssssssssss." Lilia hissed.

"Holy fuck that's hot." Melissa whispered below us. I suddenly realized that the music had stopped and there were no sounds of lingering police. The only sounds were the sounds of our taboo tryst: heavy breathing and the slick wet sound of sex.

My sister and I pushed against each other, forcing my cock as deep as it could go in her. Lilia shuddered again before working her hips on my cock.

I slid my cock out until just the tip was in her pussy, then bottomed out again.

My sister and I found a rhythm, moving as one and increasing our pace until I was pounding my cock into her. Melissa continued licking my sister's clit, her tongue occasionally flitting along my shaft as it slid in and out of Lilia's dripping wet cunt.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh Jimmy, fuck me, fuck meeee...uhnh...fuckkkkkk...huhnh...oh God...oh fuck...ungh" I felt my sister's body tense up and start shaking, her words eventually devolving into animalistic grunts and moans as an orgasm smashed through her. Her pussy, already vacuum tight around my cock, clamped down even tighter and then began fluttering as my sister grunted out her orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I said as I started to pull out. Lilia slammed her ass back against me, forcing my cock back into her.

"In me, in me, uhnh, cum in me, hnhn, ohfuckcumIwantyourcumohcuminmeohfuckyessssssssssss."

My cock erupted, forcing rope after rope of cum into my sister's cunt as she spasmed through another orgasm on my cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuuck..." I moaned as I came for what felt like an hour.

Lilia collapsed back onto me, shaking and spasming as she came down from her orgasm. She feebly tried to push Melissa's head away, but Melissa was determined to stay right where she was. She pulled her face away from my sister's clit just long enough to say "I'm going to lick every drop of your brother's cum out of your pussy."

Lilia moaned when she heard that and ran her fingers through her friends hair. Reluctantly, I slid my cock out of my sister, making her mewl and futilely try to push herself back towards it. Melissa gave a deep moan as she licked at the dripping mess of Lilia's cunt.

"Holy shit that's a lot of cum" she said between licks.

Satisfied that she had licked all of my seed from my still twitching sister's pussy, Lissy stood again and pulled my sister in for a kiss, swapping my cum with her. Lilia kissed and sucked at Melissa's cum filled mouth like a drowning woman searching for air. She greedily licked the cum that had leaked out of their mouths onto Lissy's chin.

"I told you I like to share" Melissa said, grinning.

The three of us stood there silently then, panting and sweaty, trying to recover some semblance of sense. Eventually, Lilia reached around her friend and opened the door. We spilled out into the hallway, which felt 20 degrees cooler than our hiding spot and adjusted our clothes until we were roughly decent enough to be seen by others. Melissa turned to us, her eyes full of naked, greedy lust.

"Ok let's get out of here and back to your place. It's my turn now!"

12