All Comments on 'What Happens While Hiding'

by WhoNeedsAUsername

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Well paced, descriptions making visualization easy...a pleasure to read. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"$50 but it includes a full open bar." Lilia said.

‘I paid for the drinks and Lilia handed them out.’

Doesn't 'an open bar' mean the drinks are within the entry fee?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story. As someone mentioned, well paced and nicely descriptive. You should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot story. Good pacing and doesnt feel forced or rushed.

Kern for a part 2

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Wow, very Hot story, Who...! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked the story. Need some more!

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017almost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable as a first story.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianalmost 3 years ago

Needs another chapter or two great stuff keep it up

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Well done with only a couple editing missteps. Look forward to part 2. 5*

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksalmost 3 years ago

Great story, great pacing. Can't wait for more, but please have some one "Beta" read it before you submit.

goldemeraldgoldemeraldalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed that, especially the climax (that was super hot!). Very good story on its own, though I wouldn’t mind a part 2 =D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant, hot, not enough stars!

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Woah.... Just wow! Amazing story and very detailed. Can't wait for part two. 5 stars

MiddleAgedManMiddleAgedManalmost 3 years ago

Good start, keep it up. Could have benefited from a little lower pace, give it time to build a little, there were parts that felt a little rushed, though not much. Grammar was mostly good, though some inconcistencies in the story line, but just small stuff. Looking forward to act 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A delicious read. Made my night that much hotter.

stevemastersonstevemastersonalmost 3 years ago

Loves the story, but I feel the three of them got screwed by the organisers. $50 cover with an open bar, but they still paid for drinks? I would have been pissed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written. More stories please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why does a room "barely bigger than a coat closet" where three persons were "barely able to shut the door behind" them have a lock on the INSIDE?? And how can he SEE anything in there??

A guardian driver brother who drink several drinks and takes E is such a buffoon that it's really off-putting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a fan of drug use. May want to mention that at the start of the story.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

No, you lost me on this one when drugs were used…plus your storyline is pretty average ⭐️

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 2 years ago

Fantastic, thank you for writing!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You started the story off fairley well, but, then your inability to proofread demonstrated your lack of talent. In point, they shared his flask on the ride in because the $50 cover included an open bar. So the first thing they did was get drinks at thebar where brother "paid the bartender". I agree with other comments, this story doesn't need drugs, lots of alcohol is plenty of motivation. I suggest that you lay out your story in outline form first so you can follow the threads from start to end, then flush it out in words.

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensalmost 2 years ago

Good start. There were some issues along the way, but nothing too major.

The drugs don't really contribute to the story in any way; in fact, one of the effects of MDMA (aka 'Ecstasy') in men is that, while it activates some of the same receptors that Oxytocin does (thus heightening emotional closeness), it acts as an inhibitor to the libido, making it difficult to achieve an erection (or event want to have penetrative sex). It does make sense for the girls though, as there's no inhibition of the libido.

So not only do the drugs not add to the story, it's also the wrong drug to use.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous