What Have I Done? Pt. 05-06

Story Info
Monday and the interview.
5.2k words
3.64
15.3k
24
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
618 Followers

This is based very loosely on a 14-day period five years ago. This is not written for an English class to be graded, so fair warning there will be some errors. I have done all I can to fix everything I could. Again, I could not find anyone interested in helping edit. This is multiple parts and not sex all the time. There is more backstory than sex. This will not be most people's cup of tea, but I liked it. It sets up further adventures. This part may not makes sense without reading the prior parts.

Part 5 Monday

It was 6:05 pm. I had just got back to my hotel suite. I had stripped naked and picked up my phone and called Greg. Now I do not want you to think I had forgotten my husband, I had not. We had texted multiple times throughout the day. I made sure he got off safely for his business trip. I did tell him I still loved him but am angry, hurt, and confused.

But I still had low simmering anger. I was past the revenge fuck mentality for the most part, but I was resolved to proceed with everything I had said to Greg last night. More so as I thought about it all day. All I can say is thank god for Mondays never having anything scheduled for work. I used it more for organizing the week and putting out fires from last week. This gave me plenty of time to think and work through what both Mark had said and Greg's basic defense of Mark. Frustrating but all of it was good points. It also led me to decide to give all this a shot. I might like it or end up hating it and myself.

My text to Greg went like this: Hi, it is 6 pm or after, still want to do this. I still am ready to jump in all the way. I think a talk first might be in order. My text to my husband went like this -- staying here one more night love, maybe two. I am still working through a couple of things. I do know I still love you. I am still dealing with my feelings of being deceived for years. But doing much better today now that I am calmer.

It wasn't too long, maybe ten minutes before Greg responded.

Greg: Okay, I agree we need a conversation before we move forward. Do you want to chat at my place or for me to come to you?

I had not thought about this. All I knew is I was ready to do this. I was going to get fucked by someone, not my husband tonight one way or another.

Me: I have a large executive suite for the next two nights, or I can come there, it is not a big deal either way.

Greg. Okay, come here. It will take about an hour. I will text you my address. Give me your birthdate for the security gate code. I got to program it in the security system.

I got the address almost the minute I hung up. Along with what he wanted me to wear if I had it or could get it. This was followed by never mind, I have your sizes already from a previous text. I will have something delivered asap. Don't leave till you get it and shower and dress. I had forgotten he had asked for sizes and taste and if I was bare or trimmed in an earlier text. Now I was kind of scared of what might show up.

Thirty minutes later there was a knock on the door. I had just gotten out of the shower and was in a robe brushing my hair out. It was a young lady working for a delivery service. She handed me a package and said Mr. Gregory Lemont sent this.

I opened the package and was in shock. There was an open-cup bra, a garter belt, fine-meshed stockings, and a dress. There was also a baby doll-type nightie that when I tried it on it barely covered my pussy, but had a cute pair of panties with it. All of the were very sheer and in baby blue. Well not the dress, it was in a cream color. Think of the little black dress style but in cream coloring. I was not sure what to do with this. So when all else fails, text the sender. LOL

Me: Okay got your stuff, wow.

Greg: Both deliveries?

Me: Both? Got one?

Greg: Wait for the other it should have been there by now.

As I was reading this there was another knock. It was the delivery person. Same girl. She was blushing. She apologized for not doing it in one delivery. They were baby blue pumps with four-inch heels. Very sexy in their own way.

Me: Greg these are expensive and gorgeous. I will get all the dress stuff on and be there in thirty minutes.

Greg: No show up in the baby doll. Yes, I know you need to cover it. Once you are in the car strip to just the doll. That is all I want you in from the parking garage till you walk into my house. Bring the other outfit, you will change when we are ready to video.

With that, he stopped responding. I went tried the whole babydoll outfit on and added the heels. I loved my look but was like how to wear this out? I finally figured out how to get leggings on and a baggy enough T-shirt to cover the top. The heels looked good with the leggings, but if I was going to say going to my gym I need the gym shoes. So heels and other stuff into the bag. I did basic makeup and added earrings I thought were sexy in a slutty way for the porn video. With that, I grab my stuff and was on the road.

I arrived and the anticipation made me panicky wet horny and lustful. Also very confused. I found the security gate and drove by, almost hyperventilating. I turned around and drove back about two miles to the convenience store I had passed on the way there. I sat there on the far edge of the parking lot. I had to get the heartbeat down and calm down. I was making myself a wreck. While sitting there I undressed down to the baby-doll nightie and dug the heels out. Took a deep breath and backed out and headed to the gate again.

I punched in my birth date and the computer said good evening Ms. Smith, welcome. Then the gate opened. I drove straight to where the garage doors are and parked. I took another deep breath and headed to the front door. I was greeted before I even could ring the doorbell. Greg was naked, completely totally naked. His cock was huge and already hard. I was mesmerized. So much so that I did not hear him greet me or even notice he had taken my bag and was closing in for a full-body hug. I just stare at his cock. It was huge. Yes I know I already said that. It was at least nine inches and I guess as big around as one of those plastic 20oz soda bottles. Fuck I didn't know whether to panic and run from it or drop to my knees in worship it. All I know was the deep-down primal me wanted all this and what is before me, hard and waiting for me. Well, that is what my head was arguing to resist. My body wanted to do something I rarely will do for my husband, drop to my knees and suck, lick and desire a cock. This added confusion and guilt.

What is worse, in all this I finally realized that moment I got turned on by this guilt and the primal desires and the humiliation of submitting to be used. Adding that I am being paid made it even more intense. Well not paid yet, but that's what I am here for.

The hug came and I felt that monster pressed against me like there was nothing between us. I think I know why he wanted the baby doll now, but at that moment I wanted him in me. I was making myself even hornier by my mind yelling at me about what I was doing while my body melted into his. He broke the hug, took my hand, and led me to the huge living room. He patted the couch for me to sit down on it. He then went to get two flutes of wine and the controller for the TV. He handed me a flute sat down, click the TV on and it instantly had porn come on, "How I turned out my best friend's wife." That was the title. He smiles at me.

"I found the full three-hour version. I think you just need to enjoy the first thirty minutes then we will go from there" That was what Greg said right before the most delicious tongue probing my mouth has ever received.

As we sit and I tried to focus on the movie and listen, Greg took my hand and placed it on his cock. He whispered that I could not stroke it or do anything but lay it there until he said to. He wanted me to watch and listen. The bastard knew what he was doing to me. So, I concentrated and watched and listened. While I was trying to do this my pussy was dripping, no it was running fluids out of it. Good thing his couch was not cloth covered.

What was it he wanted me to see so badly? It was not purely porn as it was an amateur interview at the start. It starts with some guy using a selfie stick to record him as he drives then walks up to a house. As he is doing this he is talking about meeting a couple the wife wants to become a porn star and his intention once in porn is to "Turn her out". But first, he said he has to separate the two as the husband is not really supportive and he actually thinks he is there to see if she is serious. Greg paused the video right before he rang the doorbell.

Greg: "So you see the similarities yet? You know where this is going but you got to hear the questions and answers. Once we get through this I have a room set up with cameras and ready for your first porn to be taped with me. That is if you are ready and serious about what you are asking me to help you do. If you remember 48 hours ago you said to make you a porn star let's do lots of videos as long as you get paid and make me a paid whore. Sell me to friends and all. Did I remember correctly? "

Me: I think I said something more like, I want to do porn, lots of porn, and even be sold for real and not just once, just make this all my part-time gig or something close to that.

Greg: Still do you see some similarities based on what he is saying?

I responded yes. I was struggling for control. As he spoke to me he was looking straight into my eyes. The whole time he was massaging my nipples through the sheer material of the babydoll. I was fighting to keep his rules of not doing anything but holding his cock. I swear my cum was pouring out of me all over his couch. The more he spoke and toyed with the nipple, the more I was flooded with conflicting wants and desires.

Greg: Good because we are going to do a short fun interview like that at the start. Right here on the couch.

He restarted the video. The husband answered the door and let him into the living room where his wife sat in a short dress, stockings, and a sheer top showing she had no bra on. She had five inches of heels I am sure of that. She had huge hoop earrings and garish makeup in my opinion. She looked nervous.

The guy sets up his camera to face her. Her hubby sits now right next to her in a very protective manner. His very first thing was to tell her hubby to not answer for her. That she needs to give all the answers herself with no help from him. He further told the hubby that he will get his chance to explain everything from his viewpoint. They both nod yes that they understood.

The first question he asked her did you contact me via text and email and she said "yes" very quietly. He told her to speak up and answer again. He then asked her if her husband knew she had contacted him at the time she made her first email. She said no. He then handed her a sheet of paper that had been folded up. He asked her if that was her very first email. She blushed and nodded. He told her to speak up. "Yes, yes it is and you know it why are you making this so hard?" That was how she replied. He told her to read it out loud and make sure it is loud enough to be recorded.

I swear her eyes had tears and lust at the same time. "David, do you remember me? We spoke at the coffee shop the other morning when I was on the way to work. Remember what you said you would do for and to me? Were you serious are were you flirting? I am asking because it was on my mind and you did give me a business card. My husband has kind of pissed me off about sex. So can you really get me into amateur soft porn? Were you serious that if I got into this you would actually pimp me out to friends and clients? Can't get this out of my mind." That was what she read from the email. I did not turn to look but I could feel Greg's eyes focused on me for my reaction. I realized why a moment later, I was squeezing his cock not just holding it anymore, but full-on squeezing it. I blushed.

He asked her what happened from there. From there they went over him giving her his phone number to text his personal -phone and some of the texts. About 20 minutes in he asked her point blank, so why are we all here? She responded that she had asked him four days ago to make her his porn star and his whore for sale, her words. He asked if that is what she still wanted. She responded more than ever.

In the last ten minutes of this interview part, the husband expressed many things. The concern she was just angry and would regret it all. He confirmed he could not believe she even contacted him. His last statement was I guess if she is truly serious in this she is going to do it if I want her to or not. So I will deal with the fallout once we find out what she does. He finished up telling them both. I am parked at the very end of the driveway. I am going back to my SUV and wait 15 minutes then leave. He then said to the lady. "If you are serious about all of this you need to have a slight exhibitionist side and be willing to be seen in public in the profession you are asking me to do with you. So if you wish to start by doing your first amateur porn this evening you will come out to my SUV in only stocking heels and panties. You will carry the rest in the gym bag I told you to pack. You will not cover up as you walk as I want only someone proud of their choice. With that, he picked up the camera and walked to the front door. He quoted the time and told them what time he would pull away. As he walked to the SUV the selfie stick was pointed at him. He said he would be amazed if she came out as it sounded like it might be a divorce if she does. However, if she does he would put her through her paces for the next four days. If she is still wanting this by Sunday she is fully in, but he is betting on her bailing out before Friday.

As he sat there he talked about all the possible things he would do, then his voice turned surprised with a holy fuck. She was walking down the driveway towards him in just heels and stockings, nothing else. Had a gym bag in her hand and a huge smile on her face. As the video faded out and to a title screen Greg turned it off. I was squeezing and unsqueezing his cock I realized.

Greg: Okay you saw that, are you ready for your interview?

Me: Huh, what, okay sure.

I let go of his cock finally and looked at him as this soaked in. I asked if the interview was a part of the video or what exactly. I was surprised by his answer and kinda turned on even more by his logic and reasoning. His mind was turning me on even more. I had completely lost any resistance to his plans. I was just fighting internally very hard not to show it.

Part 6 -- The Interview

Greg: Good! Stay there while I set up the recording equipment. Remember to answer honestly and just have fun with this, it will be the front part of your video.

When he came back he had a camera on a tripod and one of those Titok-type stands with a circular lite on it. He tossed me a lacy mask to tie on.

Greg: I think we will keep you masked for the first few videos and when I start selling you or pimping you as you put it at first it will all be done here but at the pool house where I have more security and control over my property.

My mind reeled hearing this. My humiliation, confusion, and arousal just jumped. He wants me masked because he is going to make more than one porn with me, then he has planned to truly pimp me and use his small bungalow near the back of his property (Yes I looked at goggles satellite at his property) and sell my sex to guys he arranges. I am also adding panic to my mixed feelings. Now I have to answer questions honestly for the start of this video and everyone will know what I am thinking and feeling. I want to run at this moment. But here I am riveted to the couch on a night that really hides nothing.

Me: I am getting nervous and have cold feet honestly. This is beginning to overwhelm me. I mean I do want this but I guess I did not think about all of this part. I was just thinking revenge, sex, and looking more romantic like. A camera in the corner, a wide angle, and a romp in the sack, so to speak.

He just smiled as he got everything set up. He was still naked. Not as hard now, but it was still bigger than anything I had ever had even semi-limp.

Greg: First question. Please state your full name, your stage name, and your approximate age.

Me: (Answering without much thought) Carol Ann Smith, I guess I am going to use Cece Rose and I am in my mid-40s.

Greg: We can see you pretty well, but can you give us your information? Let's see, auburn hair and green eyes. I am guessing 44DD. You are shaved bare and what else?

Me: Hmmm, 42C, not 44DD, but thank you for that compliment. I am 5-5 and about 130. I like working out at the start of the day. You are correct about the hair and eyes and being shaved. I have been married since I was 24 years old. No children.

I could not believe how easy this felt and it was erotic in its own way.

Greg: Why are you here today?

Me: Oh fuck I did not expect that one. Hmm, how can I put this and not give anything away? Honestly, it started as a way to win a dare or bet. Then it turned to revenge because I learned things about my husband that shocked and pissed me off. Now it is more lust and need-driven. I think that is the best I will do to protect the innocent.

Greg: Good good. Now be aware I will be sitting down with you and editing this so do not stress too much. I will take a lot of this out. Some will be made into an introduction video for possible paying clients.

Fuck my pussy just juiced the way he said this. I am now beginning to think and realize I want to be a full-on fuck slut as my husband called himself, but I want to do it this way, my way. I do not want to do it to get something and have my future held hostage if you don't give it up like my husband said he felt when he was trading sex for financial support. No, my consulting business was rock solid, and my marriage has a solid foundation maybe the upper floors are shaken, but it is on solid ground. No, I am doing this for deep personal primal sexual reasons. Well, that's what is running through my head after his interruption in the interview.

Greg: So do you have any piercings, tattoos, or anything modified on your body?

Me: No none of that. Wait what do you mean by any other modifications?

Greg: I am not sure exactly to be honest, but there is other stuff out there. Next question: What is the most taboo sexual thing you have ever done?

Me: Wow, hmm, right to the point. Anal sex, sucking a cock, and swallowing cum. That is the most taboo, kinky thing I have ever done. Well, I did suck my hubby off when we were first married in a movie theater.

Greg: When was the last time you sucked and swallowed?

Me: I am thinking it was four weeks ago. No real need to lately.

Greg: and anal?

Me: Last week during a really horny phase when this all started, but before that, it had been maybe two years.

Greg: Years!!! Wow, that's a long time. Do you enjoy anal?

Me: Yes I actually do, a lot. Just my partner got lazy with it.

Greg: Take your top off so your breasts show.

As I stood up so the nightie flowed freely and started to pull it off, Greg said quietly for me to do it as sexy as I can and make sure to turn so we can see all of you as you strip it off. I took a deep breath. I kind of stood in a model pose with one leg slightly bent and the other straight but out at an angle, and I started sliding the sleeves down. The top has so much give to it I knew I could slide it down and off. As I wiggled it down across my tits, I cupped my tits and squeezed them and lean slightly forward, and threw Greg a kiss. Since he was behind the camera it would look like I was throwing a kiss at the viewer. I then slowly pulled each tit out from the nighty top and then continued to slowly tug and slide it down my torso. I was watching as Greg stood there behind his camera stroking his now very hard cock.

Lordshark
Lordshark
618 Followers
12