What Have I Done? Pt. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I got the top down to my hips I slowly turned around so my ass was to the camera. I was gyrating my hips as I wiggled the top over my hips and then eased the top down my legs making sure as I bent over there was a slight gap between my legs. Once the Top was on the floor I step clear of it and use a shoe to kick it away. I turned around and sat down now in just the sheer panties and my heels. I looked right at him with lust in my eyes and body. He was stroking a little faster and breathing hard.

Greg: Would you like your first load of the night all over your beautiful face babe?

Me: Yes, please YES. I said this in a husky sultry voice I did not even know I had.

Greg smiled walked over to me push me against the back of the couch. He put his left leg up on the couch and lean very close to where his cock was no more than a foot from my face. He smiled and goes "Enjoy my cum you fucking slut." With that said, he groan and sprayed my face with a huge load of cum. He hit me with three real big splashes of cum then smaller shorter spurts until it was just a drip. He told me to open my mouth and he laid his cock on my tongue and told me to clean his cock up like a nice little slut. I was so overwhelmed and eager to finally get to go after him, that I devoured it. I spent over five minutes licking and cleaning. At this point, he pulls away and walks back behind the camera.

Greg: Last few questions. I will give them all at once. Are you here of your own free will, no one is blackmailing you or forcing you in any way. No one is compelling you to be here? Do you fully understand why you're here and what will happen once this interview is concluded? State one more time what you want and expect from this relationship at this point.

Me: Yes I am here of my own free will with no one, absolutely no one doing anything to get me here but me. As I understand it once this interview is done we are going to the bedroom and fuck in all sorts of manners you have thought of for my first amateur porn. Finally and to your last statement. I came here as I want to be an amateur porn star and I want you to sell me as a fuck toy. Pimp me out so to speak. I want my pussy used and filled often.

T

here I finally admitted to everything that has been happening in my head for the past nine days.

He goes masturbate for us as I zoom in so they can see your cum covered face and your fingers on your pussy, and do not be modest or quiet, show us the whore MILF in you. With that, he adjusts the zoom, then smiles as I get started. My pussy was so wet it made sloppy noises. Greg then held up a sign that said BRB, gotta get the room ready, enjoy yourself. He left the room and I worked even hard to get my first climax as the last bit of cum was drying on my face. Oh just so you know, Greg had pulled my mask off right before he unloaded on my face. It is still on the couch. So I am fully exposed.

It did not take long and I was pounding two middle fingers deep into me and cumming all over my hand in the biggest orgasm in the last few days and one of the biggest in a very long time. I was in a lust zone at this point. When I opened my eyes I saw Greg behind the tripod smiling. He was in some clothing now and freshly showered.

Greg: and we are done. Okay babe, go shower, clean up and get in the other outfit.

Twenty minutes later we were sitting at the dining table. I was overwhelmed by the little breakfast nook (The nook was bigger than my entire kitchen and dining area) as he called it and the kitchen was one of the dreams you would have if you loved cooking as I do. This was making him even harder to resist. What's worse it reminded me of my home. We were going over the scenes as he explained them. He was going to film it in two parts, the first like a make-out session that ends in sex in my pussy with him filling me up. Then once he is recovered we will film the second part like it is a carry-over and he is going to fuck my ass. Of course, he pointed out that best-laid plans do go off the rails once lust sets in so be prepared for him to just wing it.

His plan explained this second outfit as it was easier to take off in almost any position I am in. The blouse unbuttons. The sky-blue semi-bra was front closure. There were no panties so that meant the stockings and garter belt stayed. The skirt was short enough to push out of the way or peel away as it was a Velcro closure type with one snap on it. I looked sexy as fuck, but now felt totally vulnerable. It was at this point he slide an envelope to me in it was a $5000 cashier's check. He then said He will give me the other five when the movie is posted online. I was officially a paid sex worker. I was officially horny as fuck knowing this. I also realized what a sick fuck I am for wanting this, for doing this for all the wrong reasons at the start, and doing it while my hubby sat at bat somewhere or in his hotel room thinking I was at some hotel trying to work through the secrets he kept. Worse yet, I no longer gave a fuck. I found something that scratched an itch I did not know I had.

Greg next slid over some documents I looked at them and was like what are these. He goes they are the model releases the website needs to protect them and us. We need to sign them. He signed his release so I signed mine. I was like who knew there was so much to do? I read through my release and I asked many questions. But in the end, I was good with it.

The next thing Greg slid over to me caught me off guard and scared me. It almost ruined the moment. If he hadn't said this is just to look at and seriously think about. It was a service-type agreement with rules/guides to follow as his whore for sale. Not a prostitute, not an escort, not even a girl for sale, no he went full-on crude and labeled me in this document as whore for sale. I did not know what to think. I mean this was like I was making everything official and was going all in. The upside is that it was to look at and talk about. It did not have to be that day or evening or ever.

12