What Have I done? Pt. 07-08

Story Info
Long parts as this is the good stuff.
4.8k words
3.84
8.6k
17
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
618 Followers

This is based very loosely on a 14-day period five years ago. This is not written for an English class to be graded, so fair warning there will be some errors. I have done all I can to fix everything I could. Again, I could not find anyone interested in helping edit. This is multiple parts and not sex all the time. There is more backstory than sex. This will not be most people's cup of tea, but I liked it. It sets up further adventures. This part may not makes sense without reading the prior parts.

Chapter 7 -- The good stuff we are waiting for

So, we started the video filming and what follows is what happened. Keep in mind this is how we filmed it.

I stepped out of my car in my very sensual slutty outfit. As I walked to the door Greg filmed it like it was a POV (point of view for those not used to that term) amateur thing. I spoke to the camera as I walked.

Me: Hi all, this is Cece Rose and I am on my way into this gorgeous home to video my very first ever amateur porn film. I am nervous and have no idea what will happen. I am also very wet and very very turned on right now.

I lifted my small almost not there skirt and stuffed a finger into my cunt and then showed the camera the juices all over it, then for the second time today, I licked my own juices off my fingers. The problem is this just made me wetter and it made me feel wickedly naughty.

I opened the door and walked in. Greg kept doing the POV thing as I walked further into the house. Then Greg stopped filming and Set up the camera on a wide angle. He had it on remote so he could start and stop it. He tells me to do it all over again as he forgot to include the Ring door cam to give an even more authentic amateur look to it. I was getting frustrated I wanted to fuck. I wanted his cock in me. I wanted to be a whore. But I knew he was right from the videos I had watched over the last week.

When we finally got that out of the way. He went over to an open laptop I had not noticed before and start clicking and typing. He then comes back and tells me, okay all the cameras are on. He told me to slowly and sensually walk to the master suite, then sit on edge of the bed in the best come fuck me look. He will be right behind me. I believe he was doing the POV view from behind as I walked. He told me all this was for "Stock footage" for use later. Again he had me do these "stock film walks" so he had plenty of footage to choose from.

Once all this preliminary stuff was over and I am sitting on the bed. I watch as he gets dressed up in slacks, a button-front dress shirt, and all the other stuff. He walked out of the room. Then walked back in and then my mind was blown. Upfront, before any details, all my anxiety, my frustration, doubt, confusion, panic, and anger that has built up melted away in the first few minutes. This needs said at this point.

Greg walked into the bedroom from the hallway. I was sitting as sensual and demurely as I could on the foot of the bed. Greg walked to me and grabbed my chin and tipped my head back. We stared into the eyes of each other. His seemed to be smoldering with lust, I know my eyes should be lust-filled as that is what I felt. My nipples were harder than they had ever been, so hard they hurt. My pussy felt like it was gushing and burning with needs.

He planted a deep wet passionate kiss on me. As he did this, his hands slowly moved down my back to my ass cheeks the best he could with me still seated on the foot of the bed. The skirt was short enough I could tell over half my ass was exposed. Since there were no panties, I was exposed to his touch. He kissed slowly down my neck then pulled up to standing and pulled me close and nibbled on my ear lobe. I had never had this done before. It was strange and I found out that my ear lobes are an erroneous zome as it triggered a primal want. Greg then stepped back just a little and slowly unbuttoned my top. When my blouse was unbuttoned and opened he ran his hand up to my half-exposed breast. I was now understanding his want for this type of bra. He started squeezing them. He leaned in and start little kisses down my neck to each nipple. He lightly kissed and suck on each nipple before kissing his way back up to my lips. By this time my hands were all over his pants feeling his cock through his pants.

He leaned down after the kisses and took advantage of the half-cup bra and started sucking on my exposed nipples, this time more vigorously. I let out a long deep moan.

Me: More, please, more I love that.

Greg: Oh so your warming up and like that.

Gawd yes. He then changed from sucking to lite biting. This sent all sorts of reactions speeding through my body. My knees got a little weak. He then bites hard. And I cry out

Ouch, fuck now that hurt, fuck.

Greg: Yes but your body also likes it I saw it in your eyes. Let's see how wet you are.

He took two fingers and stuffed them deep into my pussy so quickly that I collapsed forward on him and actually had a fucking climax. I was a mess at that point. By this point, all that I had on was the thigh-high stockings and the half-cup bra, oh, and my climax face. He had me. He knew he had me and that I would do anything he asked as he made this video. He had so smoothly dropped my skirt and drop my blouse that climaxing and realizing I was almost naked just added to it all. It was one of the most intense climaxes in a very long time.

He lifted me and half set and half tossed me on the bed. He stripped himself completely naked. Without so much as a word, he crawled onto the bed. He spread my legs and grabbing them in the crook of the knees pushed my legs back almost to my ears. Then in one smooth swift move stuffed all his cock into my pussy. I let out both a moan and screamed oh my fucking gawd, yes baby yes oh fuck. It is still echoing in my head as I review all this in my head in the driveway. I am reliving it again now as I am writing this. There was something primal, dirty, and humiliating about the way he was making this all feel. Yet I had a climax with him stuffing me full in one stroke. Worse is I was so in a need zone of emotions I did not care. I was his to use at that moment. It had been forever since I just felt like this. Since I needed something like this.

Greg: You ready for this cock to pound you bitch? Do you want to be pounded by my cock Cece?

Me: Fuck, oh gawd, yes please sir, please pound my fuckhole.

Yes, that came out of my prudish mouth. I knew this was being videoed and wanted it to sound good but still be amateurish, but damn I also meant what I said. I was even more amazed I responded and remembered my stage name.

Greg did not say another word, he just pounded into me for minutes. By now my hubby would have been done and asleep or in the shower. I was moaning with lust then it started to hit me. Something I had not felt in years. There was the sensation of quivering, and a flushing feeling. My sense was getting hyper-aware of every little movement and touch and feel. I was sweating in my armpits. Something I rarely did unless running or having one of my rare massive orgasms. My body was responding on its own to this stimulation now. I felt his cock filling me up. Every stroke in and out felt like magic. I could feel his cock every throbbing and pulsing movement against my pussies walls. My back was beginning to arch ever so slightly and my hips were rocking in rhythm with him trying to force him deeper. My muscles were gripping his cock trying to squeeze him into a climax. I needed, wanted, and craved to feel his cum spurting in hard streams deep into my pussy. No, it was a whorish fucking cunt right now I needed his cum in my whorish fucking cunt.

He let go of my legs so I could drop them and use them as leverage. He grabbed me by my hips and start pulling me into him as he slammed into my fuckhole. I close my eyes, grab his wrists, and heard myself begging.

Me: Come on baby, come on fuck this slut wife's cunt fill it with your hot cum I need this please baby, pleeeeease. Fill me.

Greg: That's what you want baby, you want my cum in your fertile milf cunt. Tell me you're a whore and you want to be my fuck toy.

Me: I am a fucking whore and I need to be your fuck toy.

Greg pounded a little faster but was still holding out. I could feel his cock throbbing at a pounding level. He was fighting from exploding in me. I was right on the edge. I just needed something, anything to set me off. Greg was holding me from that.

Greg: Tell me you want me to use you whenever I want and I can sell you to others whenever I want.

Okay, that was it, that's what both my body and my brain needed.

Me: Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck fuck fuck.

Greg: Say it Cece or no cum.

He slammed deep into my cunt and held it there, throbbing ready to explode.

Me: Okay okay okay, I am your fucktoy. I want and need you to use me whenever and however you want and I need you to sell me, just please please pleeeeeeeeese cum baby. Please for me.

At this point, I explode into a massive orgasm as I have never had before, EVER. I rocked, quivered, moaned shouted I am cumming, said things I am now embarrassed about, and did something I thought was impossible. As I came I felt like I was peeing all over. I know now I was doing what porn films call squirting climax. But this was so much more. It was so intense I felt it in my very soul.

Greg start stroking into me real fast and hard then I heard him say fuck fuck fuck, I am cumming in your married milf cunt babe, take my cum Cece, take my cum. I did and my body just continued to shiver, shack and quake as I felt him shoot stream after stream into my cunt. My unprotected cunt.

I laid there in the afterglow of the most intense and wonderful climax or orgasm or whatever the hell you want to label it. It was the most intense experience ever, EVER. Sorry to my hubby, but even his best did not come close to that moment.

Greg lay next to me and touch me softly running his hands over me and he played with my tits. And nipples. Then out of nowhere, he squeezed my right nipple very hard then he lift or pulled it straight up till my tit was being stretched. At this point, he twisted it almost 180 degrees. I let out a yell of pain at the same time my whole body convulsed into a small aftershock. He let go and my tit plummeted back down to my body. I was ready to tell him to stop it fucking hurt but instead, I got a long deep passionate kiss. He whispered thank you, love, he fucking said thank you. No guy says thank you after they fuck you, make love to you, or anything. I just got this amazing warm feeling at that moment.

After laying there for a few minutes Greg started massaging my clit very gently. I then contorted myself so I could start sucking on and licking his cock clean. His moaning and sighing told me I was getting to him again. I really want this cock back in me. I was stroking him with long slow strokes and sucking and licking just on the head of his cock. Side note, I had never been with an uncircumcised guy before. So pulling the skin back to suck on the head he sucked in his breath and moaned and gasped. This made me excited I could do this. But the question to the guys is, is this normal?

Greg: You know the next fuck is in your ass? I hope you are ready for that, this big cock buried in your ass?

Me: After a long moan: I am so ready for it.

He plunged two fingers deep into my pussy and got his fingers covered in our cum. Pulling them out he stuffed them both straight into my asshole. Talk about the body taking over in response. Talk about instantly tensed body and eyes bugging out. My nipples felt harder than I have ever felt them. Greg started wiggling his fingers and moving in and out. I was getting overheated. I was also getting impatient I wanted him in me again and it didn't matter in the fuckhole he picked. I was feeling nasty, crude, and needy. I stuff his cock in my mouth and started trying to get his full and ready again, stroking and sucking.

Greg: Nope, not yet.

Me: What, wait, Nooooooooooo, no no, wait. I was still stroking him as I complained.

Greg: Shower first.

With that, he got up. His cock was still in my mouth and hand and he just fucking got up. His cock kind of made a popping sound and it was pulled out of my mouth. I tried not to let go. I was obsessed and craving his cock. I needed more. I had forgotten completely why I was there, to win a dare. I did not care, I was cheating with permission, I had just got the fuck of a lifetime and he was offering more. I was in heaven and hell. Lust and marital despair, need and condemnation, I had it all going on at once.

As I walked, following him into the massive master bath and to a shower that could easily hold five or six people I started calming down, some. My mind was now going a hundred miles per hour, conflicted by the fact I had done what the permission was for so I should leave now. I had met the double dog dare. On the other hand, I had told him I wanted more and I wanted to be a porn star and his whore for sale. Yes, it was in the heat of lust, but I knew I also meant it at that point and as I am walking to the shower I knew I still meant it. Tomorrow may different.

He adjusted everything, started music then turned towards me. He was like there are three hidden cams in here. I might be able to add a shower scene to your first porn video or make a whole separate short one. Greg then walked over to me and started stripping me out of what little was left on me. His cum was running down the inside of my legs. After the stocking and garter belt were removed. He took his fingers and scooped up our cum off the inside of my thighs and then told me to lick and suck his finger clean. This turned into a horrible cycle. I would suck and lick his fingers. My pussy would convulse in excitement and more cum would drain out and he would scoop more. This went on for a few minutes. I found I was loving this erotic cycle of pure lust.

I was dizzy with lust. He slowly backed me into the shower. I was hit on all sides by his rain Forrest shower. It just stimulated me more. All I could do is think of his cock and how fantastic it had already made me feel. He pinned me against the back wall he had backed me up to. He started kissing me deeply and then kissing my neck and holding my arms up above my head. I was fully exposed and open to him. He let go of my hands without breaking his latest kiss and started squeezing my tits with one hand and attacking my clit with the other.

I was overwhelmed with all the feelings. Lust, love, desires, needs, craving humiliation, panic, embarrassment, and cheating. All these thoughts and feelings were pouring through my body and mind. I would do anything and did.

Greg: Slowly slide down the wall and kneel. I want you to kneel in a way so you are leaning back supporting yourself with your hands gripping your ankles. Spread your legs, that's it, perfect. I need some relief of a different type and you did say you're my whore and would serve me correct?

Me: Gawd yes, I serve you. What do I need to do?

Greg: Not move from that position and follow everything I tell you to do. Can you do that?

Me: Will I get more fucking if I do? Do I get your cock in my ass as you promised, what do I get?

Greg: You get my piss all over you then my cock up your ass after we get soapy and rinse off.

I do not know what was wrong with me or if I even heard it all. I just moaned and closed my eyes. I realize now watching all that porn I watched off and on with my husband had conditioned me to just accept this as a normal form of aggressive controlling men in porn and this was a porn movie. What I did not count on were two things. Enjoying it and getting a mouthful as I moaned in blind lust.

So there I was in a shower being rained on by the rainforest shower heads, I am on my knees, legs spread as wide as I could get them. I am leaning back as he asked. I have my eyes closed and suddenly feel a warm forceful spray on my left tit and feel the sensation traverse across my body to my right tit. I could not stop myself, I opened my eyes and was staring at Greg standing back about two feet holding his semi-hard cock in his hand spraying his piss all over my tits slowly.

Greg: Masturbate with one hand for me.

He then gripped his cock really hard it looked like stopping the flow. I was amazed. I did not know guys could do that, stop the flow. I quickly moved my right hand between my legs and start working on my already soaked dripping pussy. I mean I was working it over with a detachment of it wasn't my cunt it was someone else that needed to cum. It was surreal then and it is now in retrospect. What was even wilder to think about now, I could tell the difference in all that showering water, his piss, and my cum from the shower water.

He started pissing on me again. Not all the time, he would start then stop. I realize now he was giving me time to build up to a climax. As I got closer and closer his on-and-off pissing was making me crazy. Then, there it was, it hit me like a rushing river. It coursed over me. My hips started snapping and shaking and I leaned my head back and moaned. That is when Greg unleashed his flood of piss all over my face. He even pissed directly in my mouth. I was so deep into my climax I did not care, I just swallowed and kept climaxing. No, I did not puke it up. My body had no chance to be repulsed as it was in the middle of a climax. Once passed I dropped my head in shame and humiliation and he just finished peeing on my head, on my hair, and moaning softly telling me that was the sexist thing he ever got to do with a girl. Worse yet he surprised me and said I think I love you and know I love you being my whore. My brain froze up, but my body dripped and convulsed hearing this.

All I could do is kneel there quivering from my climax and know my ass was his soon and I wanted it even more now. I felt there was nothing left. He had seen it all, done all he wanted to me and all I found myself doing was agreeing. I have no idea what he has on me, but I am sure if he called in the middle of the night and asked me to show up and fuck, I would. Again the saving grace at this point is I was sure tomorrow I would be back in control and this was just a moment in time, a snapshot of repressed desires and forbidden needs.

Chapter 8 - More

Greg delayed all the needs and all that did was build my lust. No, he decided to bathe me, wash my hair pamper me. I was not ready for this. I wanted a cock in me. I was sinking into my own personal depravity. I was at that point I was like slap me, spit on me, spank me, do whatever, just fuck me so I can try for another mind-blowing orgasm. I was smart enough and in a small level of control to not say anything. I just relaxed into his hands all over me as he soaped himself and me up. He cuddled kissed touched and felt me all over. Then he washed my hair and rinsed it out. He even had a shower brush to brush out my hair. His kisses were all over me. He kept whispering things to me that kept me on edge. I was so overheated I do not remember a word of it.

As he was finished brushing the hair out and I had my back to him, he pushed me forward and I threw out my hand to stop falling to the floor. That had me bending over at the waste. In a few seconds, I felt his cock pushing into my ass. I was going into a whole new level of sexual awareness. I was having this epiphany as he was slowly stuffing his huge cock slowly deeper and deeper into me. I was having wave after wave of climax. All small compared to other things he had caused. He was talking nasty I remember. I remember being called a whore and fucking slut and his bitch. There was more but I was in this zone where everything felt like slow motion and I felt I was detached watching myself surrendering all of me to this to a basic stranger all because I had wanted to prove something. I was realizing I had always harbored a desire to be treated like this sexually but had suppressed it to fit in and to stay married. I mean society looks down on a whore, tramps, and sluts. But that is what I was realizing I was at this moment and had always wanted to be in some dark place in myself. But no I have the issues of being this side of me while not being found out and keeping my clients and business and most importantly the man I loved. I mean I refused to cuckold him or whatever it was called.

Lordshark
Lordshark
618 Followers
12