What Have I done? Pt. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg: Come on girl, come back to me I want you to feel all this and enjoy it.

He was slapping my ass pretty hard to get my attention back. I was suddenly aware he was balls deep in my ass. He started stroking slowly in and out. I now was totally focused. He had wrapped my hair into a ponytail and was pulling my head back the other hand was holding onto my hip as he picked up his pace.

Greg: You are going to love how big my cock gets when I fuck a girl's ass. Especially when she says she is my whore. Are you still my whore? Come on you know you want to scream it out so there is no doubt. You need to say it. Yell I am Greg's fucking whore and will do anything and anybody he asks, say it bitch.

He was really pounding me and I loved it. I knew my asshole was stretched out and gapping open and I did not care. I felt his cocks with every move it made. Every inch of movement. I had slipped into being hyper-aware again. This was unbelievable to me. Twice in one day. I was fast approaching another mind-blowing orgasm.

Me: Fuck fuck fuck, yes I am your whore, I am whatever you want me to be, just fucking cum in me let me finish I need this, please.

Greg: What else.

Me: What else? What else? What else!!!. Fuck fuck I need to cum.

Greg stuffed into me and did not move let go of my hair and held my hips so there was no movement. I wanted to bounce thrust I wanted fucked.

Greg: what else Cece, what else?

Me: I forgot I forgot, oh fuck please just fuck me. Wait, wait I know it, I will, will do whatever you want, and whoever you want, I am you fucking whore.

I scream it out as loud as I could. I finally remembered. Greg started hammering me with no care about if I like how it felt. He was rough and aggressive and I loved it at that point.

Greg: Once I pound your ass and fill it up, you will got on your knee and like my balls and cock clean, do you understand.

Me, well I just moaned, the completely nasty request sent me right to the edge. His swelling cock that exploded in my ass a few strokes later finished me. I shook, quivered, moaned, and cried even. I could barely hold myself in this bent-over position. I was pushing back wanting all of him in me, rocking my hips. I felt all of this as the second brain-numbing orgasm of the session hit me. I can not even describe the first ever in my entire life anal orgasm. I mean, I never experienced anything like it and still haven't as he has not been back there yet and my hubby hates anal.

Greg let go of my hips after I regained control and I slowly knelt. I was still on a high. He walked around in front of me and just without thinking started licking and sucking on his cock and balls. It tasted horrible and I did not care. It was Gregs and at that point in my mindless aroused state that's all that mattered. I got him all clean. He left me there half kneeling and half laying. Exhausted beyond belief. He stepped back into the shower and handed me a toothbrush and paste and a washcloth.

Greg: I will be in the kitchen making some snacks and coffee or whatever you need.

Me: Water, wine, coffee, all of that.

Twenty minutes later I was fully clean, barely recovered, and naked in his kitchen. I was cuddling on him and trying to kiss him and play with his balls. I was being everything I had thought was gross about porn. I was being one of those "Whore porn stars". I did not care either because that is what I was now a whore. Well in my mind. We started at nine pm I think. It was now one in the morning. I had to be back in my room at the Hotel and get things ready to check out. The old me was clicking back in, but exhaust set in. I did not remember anything much after that.

12