What Have I done? Pt. 10-11

Story Info
The final two.
4.4k words
3.2
10.4k
24
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based very loosely on a 14-day period five years ago. This is not written for an English class to be graded, so fair warning there will be some errors. I have done all I can to fix everything I could. Again, I could not find anyone interested in helping edit. This is multiple parts and not sex all the time. There is more backstory than sex. This will not be most people's cup of tea, but I liked it. It sets up further adventures. This part may not makes sense without reading the prior parts.

Chapter 10 Sunday

Fast forward to Sunday game time. Me and my husband, Mark, had been at wild wings since 11. Everyone was there before kickoff at 12:15. The first question I was asked is if I had completed the double dog dare or not. I smiled and said I chose to keep my venture and only give it away to the one I love and not for profit. But thank you to the ones that believed in me. I looked straight at Mark. He was wound by the jab at him and he knew who that was meant for. I honestly had put that behind me till the question came up and the razing started. Then I let my emotions over all of what has happened to get to me. I found myself thinking I will finish my getting even this evening. I knew how petty I was being. This made things suck. I was not even enjoying the game at first.

It wasn't long before I forgot everything and was enjoying the game and the people and cuddling up to my hubby. Then, then with ten minutes left in the game, the text reminded me I agreed to be at Greg's home at 6 pm. Please do not forget as the client was informed. Honestly, I was torn at this point, I want the raw whore sex again, it had been a few days. I did not want to welch on my agreement, but at the same time, I knew it was continuing a lie I just told. I mean I knew this was coming as I had driven separately. It was not even 3 pm but still planned to head over as some of us were going to watch some of the next game and just chat. So I had a built-in excuse. Plus I did have some work to do at the office so I can use that. I normally go in on Friday but had put it off on purpose so I could cover my long absence. The advantage of being able to work from home and office and also owning the company.

Six pm and I am knocking on the door. Greg leads me through the house, around the pool, and to the cottage. From a week ago till now, there was a huge difference.

Me: Whoa, this is some major decorating and a big change.

In the week since he showed me this cottage and said it would be where he pimped me from if I did this, he had added softer colors on two walls. Add a piece of art on one wall that incorporated my new name for this "Cece". It was really cool art. The closet in the main bedroom had tons of clothing now, well tons to me. Yes, lots of it was lingerie, but still.

On the bed, he had laid out a hot pink sheer babydoll nightie with matching sheer panties and white fine mesh fishnet thigh-highs. With that was a butt plug that had a pink heart-shaped jewel in it. He also had some toys and lube laid out. He seemed to have thought of everything.

Me: Wow, you thought of everything. It seems you are very serious about selling my body to others.

Greg: Very serious about making you my whore and my lover and with work my property and lover.

My head swam in all sorts of directions. My body betrayed me again and gushed itself wet. I mean the idea of being sexual property was nowhere in my thought process. I know I had read stories with my hubby on things like this. I even chatted in a chat room about her being something like an owned sex toy. So many various ways to say this and so many meanings. I was now a little panicky and remember everything he had put in his whore agreement I would not sign.

Me: Guess I need to get ready, huh?

With that, with no modesty left after how he used me, I just strip everything I am wearing off and hung it up in the closet. I got dressed in everything but the plug. There was a reason to delay that for a bit. I had enough time to do some basic makeup, touch up my nails and just chat.

When it was about 10 till seven. Greg left saying he would be back with the client. He reminded me to just call the client sir so there will be no names used unless he says it. I am Cece to this guy he said but expect him to use nasty names for me. Greg further noted he had paid for two hours but asked for an option for more if he, Greg agreed. He assured me he would not agree as Greg wanted me for himself afterward.

Greg: You got that right, I am limiting him so I can reclaim my lover and make slow sensual romantic love to you before you go home.

Me: Yes daddy little Cece gets that she is supposed to be naughty with your client. I laughed so hard after this. He just shook his head and left to be there when the guy showed up.

Me: Hi I am Cece Sir. How are you doing? That was how I greet the client as he entered with Greg. I stuck my hand out from years of greeting business clients. He laugh and said I am Frank, and then he hugged and kissed me like, well like he bought me. Ugh, this was going to be tough.

Frank was 6-2 about 240 pounds and built like he worked out. He is in his 50s I am guessing. He is a very handsome black man, with just a touch of grey in his hair and mustache/beard. His hug had me pulled against him and with the very little I had on I could feel and very hard and large cock in his slacks.

Frank: Spin around sweet slut, and let me see what I bought.

So I spun as I would on the dance floor as he held my right hand up.

Frank: Damn Greg, where did you find this beauty. She is gorgeous and so sexy in lingerie. I am not gonna last for two hours, that's for sure. Well, honey, let me run Greg out of here and you can get busy sucking me dry.

While he was walking Greg out and all, I slipped back to the bedroom and struck the sexist pose I could muster on the bed. I was so unprepared I was literally winging it. At the same time, I was so fucking horny.

Frank walked back in and without any word, took me by the hand and lift and pulled me to my feet and start kissing me and he gently caress my ass cheeks. As he continued kissing me, my lips, neck, ear lobes and all his hands wandered up my back. With little warning, he spun me around so I was facing away from him and started kissing my neck and shoulders and on the cheeks and earlobes. As he was doing this he had run one hand up to my tits and the other was firmly planted on my pussy.

Frank: Oh nice, fresh clean playground, perfect for licking and eating. I love a well-licked pussy to fuck.

reached behind me and started feeling his cock and it was fucking huge. Longer than Greg's and a little more girth, not a lot more, thank gawd. After a few minutes, while being pushed close to a climax, I was able to get his belt undone and his slacks undone and unzipped/ I finally reach it, his cock in the flesh. I moaned at touching it. My mind was on a fast trip into the uncontrolled lust zone again. I was also in conflict as before. Questioning everything in the head while the body was screaming fuck me now fuck all my holes fill me up.

He told me to get up on the bed and masturbate. I scrambled up their eagerness to please. This was so fucking weird for me. I never was eager like this for Mark, but Greg, I would be begging to do this and for Frank, I could hardly wait to show my skills at self-pleasure. I watch as he started undressing completely while watching me. He looks delicious, magnificent, and like he could stuff me to the point of pain. When his cock was fully exposed I was stunned. At least 10 inches, maybe a touch longer. He was circumcised with this nice large helmet for a cock head. Big huge balls that hung just enough to make me want to suck them. Another first to want to suck balls. I mean with Greg it wasn't so much a want as directed to as part of the lust. Now it was a desire, want, and almost a need.

After he was naked he crawled up to me and buried his head between my legs and start tonguing my pussy area right through the sheer panties. He was excited to see my butt plug in place. He started manipulating it by pushing on it and then letting it come out and pushing, repeating this while he sucked my clit into his mouth, pantied and all. He bites down enough to hold it and then licked it in a circular motion. This was an amazing and wild feeling through the sheer mesh of the panties. I was fast approaching lift-off, so to speak. As he pushed hard on the butt plug and then bite and suck really hard, I was blasted into a massive orgasm, not Greg level mind you, but wow.

I had no clue what to do with this one. I arch the back, grabbed my tits, and was mauling them myself and moaning and saying things I no longer remember.

Frank: You ready whore? Are you ready to earn your living?

He said this to me as I was still in the throws of orgasm and he was repositioning himself. My eyes were closed enjoying the feelings washing over me. Then, yes then, I was filled in my pussy. He slid all of his cock into it in one stroke. He had pushed my panties to the side and just rammed his dick home. I let out a scream of "holy fuck".

Frank: That's it, baby, take my cock. How does it feel to be double penetrated? Plugged ass and filled with my cock in your whore cunt. Fuck you are one tight white bitch.

Me: Ooooooooooh fuck, gawd this is fucking amazing. Fuck me baby fuck like I don't deserve this.

Yes, I was slipping into the stupid with lust mode and just babbling. He pounded me for what seemed like 20 minutes. I am sure it was not really that long, but damn it felt it. He start groaning and finally said he was going to blast my womb into my throat and then came, and came and came. It was running out around his cock as he stroked in and out. Once he finished he pulled out and straddled my face and told me to suck it empty and lick it clean. I was savage in cleaning everything I could. I wanted to taste him, us. I had come so hard that I was sure that all of that would be on his cock. While I was at this I could feel all that cum running out onto the bed.

Frank: That's in babe, suck it down your throat while you have it into your mouth, get me in balls deep. And you won't need these anymore.

He was pulling my panties off me. I wiggled and raised my hips and did all I could to help him. He finally got them off. I was still doing my best to suck him hard again.

Frank: You won't need this either, that the next fuck hole I am gonna fill whore.

Frank pulled my plug out and tossed it on the floor over towards the door to the bathroom. He then told me to start sucking on his balls only and slowly stroke his cock. He then got up and turned around so his cock was facing toward my feet. As I licked and suck on his cock I was stroking his cock and he had now turned his attention to my tits and nipples. I was fast approaching another massive climax. I started to glance as best I could between his legs and was enthralled by the skin tone contrasts. This was the first black man I had ever been with in any fashion. I mean I hung out with different ethnic backgrounds but not like this. It looked so exotic and knowing that was my white skin his hands were on, made all this more intense. I was getting into this more and more as it went on.

Frank: I want you to start rotating between rimming my asshole and sucking on my balls. This is getting me all hot again and I want your ass soon.

I moaned and moved my head back and start tongue fucking him the same way Greg had done to me. This was another first for me and here I was willing tongue fucking his asshole. It felt nasty and exotic and I want to feel his cock grow in my hand. He was moaning a lot now.

Frank: That's it you nasty whore, enjoy my ass, get that tongue buried deep in there. I am almost ready for your ass. You ready.

Me: Gawd, yes, please fuck my ass sir, fill it with your cum, make this white whore scream.

I was hoping by calling myself a white whore would get him in me sooner. My lust was at the edge of no return and I wanted to go over the edge. It had the right effect, he roughly rolled me onto my tummy. He pushed down on my head and said Ass up head down bitch.

I have never felt my ass stretched that much. It was more than Greg. It was at the extreme point of pain and pleasure. I fucking loved it. Was I everything I hated in women I had to belittle in my life, was I nothing more than a cheap loose woman that crave degrading rough sex? Yes, yes I am and I love this.

He took his time and slowly let me adapt to the stretching but then once in me, pushed me back down as I was approaching the massive orgasm I sought.

Frank: Not fucking yet whore, you can not cum yet. Not until I get to stroke into your ass.

He started slapping my ass cheeks hard, like more than a sting hard. Each cheek got his attention as he slowly started moving in and out. I was having moans and wiggling trying to get in the position to enjoy the orgasm when it finally came but also trying my best not to cum till he told me it was okay. I mean he was paying for this I needed to give him his pleasure. Fuck it was hard though. I even tried thinking of things to slow me down.

Frank: Ah fuck babe, fuck fuck, yeah cum for me let me feel you cum on my cock.

With that, I exploded, I was so proud I was able to hold out. I moaned and I screamed, and I shook and quivered. I felt a hot flash course through me. Somewhere along the line one of my hands had found my quivering cunt and was pounding into it helping my orgasm last longer. I could feel all the cum still in my cunt coating my fingers and hand and this drove me deeper into bliss. Then he started pumping into my ass hard and faster and was groaning. He shot his load and it was a massive feeling, both the load, and the cock. I swear he felt bigger in my ass than in my whore cunt. I was loving this.

I slumped forward and glance at the clock on the wall. This had taken an hour. About the time I got my break, Frank grabbed me by the hair and said come on whore, time to shower and clean up. He half dragged me and half let me walk. I had the same version but smaller than Greg's master bath. I turned on everything, got the water comfortably warm, and all the shower heads going. I turned around and he was smiling.

Frank: I heard Greg used you for his piss whore, guess what, we are going to end this with you drinking piss and getting covered in it. I got a lot saved from that hour of fucking. So get on your knees open your mouth and look at me, anything I put in your mouth swallow.

I was revolted as this wasn't my lover Greg, this was a client. How dare Greg tells him. Fuck he warned me though, I should have known. I guess this must be a really important client for him.

I did as he said. There was no pleasant slow working up from my tummy, no, he went straight to my open mouth and flooded it, then almost yelled swallow it you fuck whore. This whole scene in my brain was gross and exciting, his name-calling was insulting but turned me on. I had lots to think of after this.

He drenched me in piss, I must have drunk a quart of his piss. I was feeling bloated to a certain point. Then he lifted me up and just told me to bathe him and get him clean, then I could clean up after he left.

He was cleaned up dressed and gone by the time I showered, puked, showered again, and went out to say goodbye. I went down the hall to the other bedroom and lay down and drifted off. I woke up hours later I went back to get dressed again, and laying on the dresser was an envelope for me from frank. In it was a thousand in 100's. A note said this is for you directly so Greg won't get any of this.

Chapter 11 -- The finale or is it

I was spent and I still had to go to my office and do the things I had put off on purpose and then go home. There were no lights on in the main house so I slipped out of the gare and got in my SUV and headed to the office. While I was there guilt set in again, just like before.

As I was sitting at my desk I got a text from Greg.

Greg: How is your work?

Me: Getting done, maybe another hour.

Greg: Why did you not come in and wake me and get you money and give me some cuddles at least?

Me: Woke up and realized I still had this to do and all the lights were out. Just made sense. Money can be picked up anytime. Money is not so much the issue as the idea of money and doing it because of money. That's what I realized.

Greg: LOL, you are not a full whore till I hand you the cash and belittle and insult you about being my whore.

Me: True, based on what you're saying I am still just that innocent shocked girl at the gym.

Greg: You will be in the morning, until then you are my whore. So open your curtains and undress and finish your work naked.

Me: Ah, no, too many cameras in the buildings my office is in. I am only on the second floor, someone in one of the other buildings working could see me.

Greg: Are you my whore, are have you gone back to miss prude, you need to decide. Send me a video from your phone of your curtains open and you stripping in front of them, or one with you as you are now. Till I get a video, I have a few things online I need to do with overseas investment.

I had no idea if I could even get a decent video. I had no selfie stick or tripod. Not sure I could even brace it. What the fuck, that was a veil dare. That's what got me into this adventure and journey. Do I do it or not? I will admit, I was at a crossroads. I was either all in or I walked away. I was at that point. I admit I had done everything I had wanted to do, I now had to figure out how to tell my hubby. I also had to decide if I wanted more. I did and I knew this, but it was more complicated. I wanted this more than I should, but I have no idea how Mark will react. I don't want to ruin a fantastic marriage, but I have enjoyed forbidden fruit. Worse I am not sure how much I can control all this yet.

As I was doing all this thinking I was also trying to get a phone brace so it could see the window and me. So one part of me was going to do this and the other was arguing against it. What was my solution, I stack binders and books on the upper right corner of my desk. Then used a small piece of tape to hold the phone in place. It was placed at the base of the screen to take in the pull cord on the curtains and still at an angle to show the other building outside the window and catch me stripping completely to my toes. This was exciting but scary, and worse I was soaked and still arguing in my head.

I started the recording function and walked over to the pull cord. I turned around. I had a naughty grin on my face (yes I watched it before I sent it).

Me: Hi daddy, your naughty little whore is sorry for leaving without telling you. Is this what you want for my punishment?

I was giggling the whole time. This felt humiliating and fun and funny all at once. I was enjoying the self-humiliation for an odd reason I still can figure out. I was for the first time in a long time enjoying showing myself off knowing some stranger-type person might see me.

I slowly opened the curtain doing it as naughty as I could. Once open I took a little stroll back and forth across the big floor-to-ceiling window that covers half my outside wall. I was doing two things building up the courage, and also checking other lite offices for anyone suddenly looking my way.

Feeling secure that no one close by can see much, I start dancing a little as I start removing my heels, then I slowly slip my leggings down, first showing the front as I push them near my knees. Then I swirl around so my ass is facing the camera and finish getting them off. I am now in thong panties that are flame-red. No bra so when the top is off I am naked. I slowly get the pullover off. I did that by sliding the arms inside the top and then slowly lifting them off. I am now completely, totally, and blushingly naked.

12