What Have I done? Pt. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dance around a bite, then stand there facing the camera.

Me: Daddy, I am going to cum on my own and without permission.

With that, I stood there and finger fucked myself till I came. Then danced back to the pull cord and closed the windows. Shut off the camera on my phone. Got dressed and sat down and sent him the video after watching it. I realized watching it. I loved this side of me I wanted this side of me.

With that, I finished and headed home. I would be there by 3 in the morning. This has been a crazy, erotic, and enjoyable two weeks of lust and sex. Now how do I tell my hubby?

I was about halfway home and my phone was busy. It was a text from Greg. My sweet lover, one more task for tonight, as a test if you will. To see if you are truly ready to be my lover and obedient whore. I snuck a box into your back seat. Find a parking lot somewhere and pull over. Get dressed in what's in the box and only that. BTW, fantastic video, I am jerking off to it now. Love you my sweet whore. I panicked and glowed at the same time. Part of me said this is out of hand the other part was like holy fuck this is getting fun and challenging.

In the box was a garter belt with matching stockings, no panties, of course, a semi-cup bra just like the one he first saw me in, and 5-inch stiletto heels. All in of this in hot pink. There was nothing else. I text back, seriously nothing else just this. Then what?

Greg text back when you are driving put something on top so you won't get stopped. When you get to your house get back down to only what I sent you and take pictures leaning on your car in the driveway and then video you walking to your front door and unlocking and going in. Make sure you park down the drive so there is a walk to get there.

And that is why I am sitting here now rethinking everything and wondering "What have I done?"

(THE END - MAYBE)

12