All Comments on 'What Have I Done: The Morning After'

by bingabangaloo

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic. I loved how he took his daughter while his wife slept next to them. What's next mom daughter and dad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic story. Checked all the boxes. I would love another chapter, it could go in several directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well looks like the mom got to witness the conception of her own grandchild by her husband and daughter

litbirdlitbirdover 1 year ago

I would love to see this written from the daughter's POV!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to see this written from the daughter's including the mothers POV ex specially since she wasn’t expecting to walk in on the possible conception of her own grandchild by her husband and daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rotten end to an otherwise hot story!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

face it yall 😭 this was published 12 years ago…we ain’t never getting a part 3

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bye Felicia, and mind your business. That’s her daddy and baby daddy now.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Next plz??? Pretty plz

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't know y y'all keep asking for another part when It been years

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Need a part 3

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl10 months ago

Get back here and finish this!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is good you should make a part 3

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Waiting for the next chapter. How much longer do I have to wait?.I want to find out if Gabby gets pregnant or if her mother kills her father?

Either way is alright with me

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This really needs an ending.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Motherfucker (or daughterfucker I guess I should say)! Leaving us hanging like that. What happens next damn it!? How would I even want it to go? Good question. How about this:

Dad: "Morning honey. See what happens when you keep refusing me sex? This is your fault; not mine."

Daughter: "Yeah mom. You got a great cock here you could have any time you want it. If you're not gonna use it, I sure as shit will."

Mom: "What the fuck do you mean it's MY fault you sick pervert? You just fucked our daughter. And... oh my god, you fucking came inside her! Gabby are you on the pill?"

Dad: "And it was even better than last night."

Daughter: "Yes mom I'm on the pill. I'm not fucking stupid, jeez."

Mom: "Well you could have fooled me - wait, what the fuck do you mean better than last night? Have you guys... how long has this shit been going on?"

Dad: "Last night was the first time. And you know what? I'd do it all over again. If you're not gonna fucking pay me any attention and give me what I need, then what do you expect? I love Gabby more than anything in this world and would do anything for her. Anything!"

The mom just stares at him, completely dumbfounded and lost for words.

Daughter: "Aw dad, I love you, too. More than you could ever know. If mom isn't going to give you what you need, then I will. And if she doesn't like it, then too fucking bad. She had her chance and she blew it." She looks at her mom to say, "Sorry mom but that's just how we feel. He's MINE now! Deal with it."

Mom walks away slowly into the bathroom, utterly devastated, and closes the door. They overhear her crying for at least 10 minutes. But that didn't stop them resuming their activities. While she was in there, dad made love to Gabby again and deposited another hot load into her aching pussy. And they both loved every second of it. This was the beginning of their new life together.

Gabby explained to her father that last night she was just playing hard-to-get because she's really into non-consent fantasy roleplay and apologized for making him feel like her had abused or raped her. He was very understanding and admitted he enjoyed it himself and suggested they can do that kind of thing again in future. Gabby was very excited at that prospect as she had never found anyone before that would indulge her fantasies; they were always weirded out when she suggested it. She knew in her heart that her dad was the one she had been searching for. He would love her like no other ever could and they were going to be together forever.

What happens next? IDK I just threw this together quickly. Go with it :) I'm not a writer per se but I think it's workable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree with everyone here and love part three written by one of the readers, finish the rest of your story or your readers will!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous