All Comments on 'What Have We Done?'

by DarkFang

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YAY!

So so so SO happy to see another story from you Dark!!! I love it and it has tons of potential for a deeper back story. Sincerely hope you continue with this. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!

Please continue this story

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago

It had been so long since you last posted a story. Sixteen months. Good to have you back. I enjoyed this story and I hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love to have you back

It's been too long.

Incest not quite my thing, but it was written very well and convincing.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 6 years ago

Wow. The ambivalence & childhood resentments coupled with a growing affection & sexual want between these two was so incredibly interwoven. Damn you know how to craft amazing erotica. So glad you're posting again. Thanks for this incredible gem of a story. It's great as a standalone but it'd make a superb series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story, great dynamic

Absolutely loved this story. Short but sweet. Would love to see how the story between the two continues. ‘Someone to keep me’ seems like a great idea for the two, and can definitely further build a relationship between the two. (Maybe it’s just wishful thinking). Loved the dynamic between the characters, and hope to see how it develops. So glad to see you’re writing again. Love your stories.

Lian84Lian84almost 6 years ago

Please continue this story. Love the sexual tension between them and the fact that they are in their parents house. Like the strap-on action, hopefully they both get the chance to play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant, And Very Sexy,,, Yes! 😘

Hallo DarkFang!

Thank-you.... It is very well written, sweet and sexy! .... And by the end of the story, I was sitting in wet panties,,, yes!

I don't know if your writing, or planning to write a "What Have We Done?, Chapter-2".... But if you do, I would very much love to read it..

5-Stars and 5-Wet Orgasms!.... Thank-you, for sharing your lovely story!

Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkFang@DarkFang
An amateur writer looking to improve. 2/1/2021 I've resubmitted the third chapter of What Have We Done? as it didn't seem to be making any progress in the review process. Here's hoping it works this time around. 1/22/2021 The third and final chapter of What Have We Done? ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES