What Have We Done Daddy

Story Info
She knew him as Uncle Jack but he was her biological father.
3.2k words
4.11
25.8k
25
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/10/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsoames
edsoames
85 Followers

All persons in this story are over 18 years of age. All sex is consensual.

I'm Helen and I'm a thrill seeking slut.

What Have We Done and What Have We Done Again were written from my brother's perspective. This is my story.

I was a late starter, well past the age of consent when I lost what was left of my virginity to a guy at a party. Although he lasted only seconds it felt so much better than the assortment of vegetables and hairbrush handles I'd explored myself with. It even felt better than when I 'borrowered ' my Mum's toys, it gave me a perverse thrill knowing we'd had the same vibrator throbbing inside us. I would lay there fucking myself with it hoping my Dad would walk in and use it on me like I'd heard him use it on her.

I was still thinking about how good it felt to have flesh in me when another guy climbed between my legs and added the contents of his balls into me. I looked over his shoulder as he grunted and saw three more with stupid grins on their faces, all awaiting their turn.

The little shame, and it was only a little, I was feeling at laying there with my legs spread and being a slut was more than overcome by the pleasure, mental and physical, I was experiencing. I knew from hearing my Mum's screams of delight that being fucked was supposed to be a pleasurable act. Though they tried to be quiet there were nights when I heard everything they were doing through the thin wall that separated our bedrooms. On occasion, I would try to synchronise the inward stroke of my hairbrush with the banging of their headboard on he wall, imagining it was Dad probing deep inside me instead of in my Mum. Once or twice when my Mum was having one of her intense, prolonged orgasms I would let out a quiet "Fuck me Daddy, fuck me hard..." as my climax overtook me. I often wished my brother still lived at home and that we were having sex like Mum and Dad were.

Guy three couldn't stay hard and kept slipping out of my pussy but to save face he eventually pretended he'd filled me.

Number four had the biggest cock. I didn't see it but I felt it stretching me more than the others had. He also lasted longer. He left me tingling.

Pete, the only one whose name I ever knew, locked the door and unlike the others he undressed and told me to do likewise. In the half-light his body reminded me of a Greek statue. The cut of his jet black hair framed his chiselled features. His manhood pointed to the ceiling. I giggled as I thought it might snap off when he put it in me.

Unlike the others, Pete didn't go straight for my pussy. He lay at my side, cupped my cheeks and kissed me passionately. Still kissing his hands roamed my body. My tingling from the previous guy was still there but was being enhanced by Pete's touch. Guys had groped me in the past but Pete's caresses were a world away from those fumblings.

Pete ran his fingers through my hair, told me how pretty I was and applied a gentle pressure. I knew what he wanted because many was the time I'd heard my Dad tell my Mum to suck his cock but I didn't know how to do it. Pete put his cock to my lips so I started sucking. He pulled away and brought me back up the bed. He played with my breasts as he explained what he wanted.

"When a guy asks for you to suck him or he tells you he wants a blowjob he doesn't really want you to do either, he wants you to make love to his cock with your mouth, he wants your tongue and lips to excite him. Sometimes a guy will just want to fuck your mouth as though it's a pussy. Just let my moans be your guide."

I went back down on Pete and started kissing his cock then licked it as though it was an ice-cream. More than once I'd heard Dad say "Lick my balls bitch" and thought that would be disgusting but I thought Pete might like it, he did, a lot. He liked it more when my mouth slid down his cock. I used the pressure of my lips so as to feel tight and wrapped my tongue around his shaft as best I could. I was no longer in control, he was jerking his hips, fucking my mouth. I thought I knew what was coming as he held the back of my head but I was totally unprepared for the reality of Pete's hot ejaculate hitting the back of my throat. Half choking I managed to swallow some of Pete's hot and creamy cum and get some onto my tongue. Pete's cock spurted once more as he slowly withdrew himself from my mouth. It was a bit salty but it didn't taste as nasty as some of my friends said it did. I was proud of myself for not spilling a drop.

When I was about very young and noticing that my brother looked different from me, he being mixed race and me being blonde haired and blue eyed, I was told that we had the same Mummy but each of us had a different Daddy. I asked again when I was a bit older and was told that my Mum had been naughty with Uncle Jack and that if I wanted I could spend my birthday with him in future. Even though he was my biological father I still saw him as Uncle Jack. My Dad was the man who had raised me. Later I realised that Uncle Jack was actually my Mum's uncle. I always thought that when I overheard my Dad telling my Mum that she was a slut, a whore or any of the host of derogatory things he called her that he was being beastly to her because she had strayed, even though she never seemed upset about it.

"What a quick learner you are my beautiful blonde cock sucking slut, but I'm surprised you've not had cock in your mouth before. Surely guys who have fucked you in the past wanted a blowjob too?"

I now understood my Mum. She wasn't offended by the name calling, she revelled in it. I was thrilled Pete was telling me what I was, which was how I felt. If being a slut was this much fun I wanted to be used as a slut by anyone who wanted my pussy.

Pete was surprised when I told him that an hour ago I was still a virgin.

"No way, I watched you pull a train like a whore."

"Just fuck me Pete, I came to the party wanting to feel a man inside me. If having five dicks once instead of one dick five times makes me a slut then I'm a slut. Most girls my age have had at least five guys by now, I've just saved it for one night. Show me how rubbish the other guys were, make me feel like a slut, tell me I'm a whore."

I wanted to try all the things my Mum and Dad asked each other to do. Talking vulgar was turning us both on. When I asked Pete to shag me doggy style he responded with "Gladly cunt."

The only thing Pete wouldn't do was sixty-nine me. He waited to say it when he knew I was starting to orgasm, "I don't want to taste cum from a whore's twat," it sent me over the edge. As if to emphasise he'd been using me he stiffened, dumped his last load of jizz in my hole, climbed off without a word, wiped his cock on my bra, dressed and left the room. I never saw Pete again.

The following weekend it was my birthday and as I had done so in recent years I spent it with my biological father, Uncle Jack. Our relationship was more uncle and niece than that of a father and daughter. Uncle Jack had never said or done anything inappropriate but if I wore revealing clothes or had a wardrobe malfunction I would catch him having a sneaky look.

Uncle Jack took me shopping for my birthday, sitting patiently while I tried one outfit after another. I deliberately tried a few dresses that showed plenty of cleavage and got disapproving looks from Uncle Jack but I did notice that after I modelled a particularly short skirt he was stirring uncomfortably and he ended up with one of the courtesy magazines on his lap. Smoothing blouses over my breasts and lifting the hem of a miniskirt so I could look at the stitching let Uncle Jack see my rather sheer panties.

After Uncle Jack had paid for a few items I'd chosen I spotted a virginal white babydoll nightie and asked him to buy it for me. He agreed but I must stand well away while he went to the counter. I couldn't resist, I went up to him as my nightie was being wrapped, kissed his cheek, put my arm through his and said "Thank you Uncle Jack." The woman serving him looked at Uncle Jack as though he was an old pervert as she bagged my nightie. I smiled sweetly at her and got an icy stare in return. Uncle Jack told me I was a naughty girl and just like my Mum was at my age.

In the car on the way home from the department store my father, Uncle Jack, asked me the most personal of questions, no doubt I'd fired up his blood with my performance in the store.

"Are you still my pure angelic daughter?"

I smiled and put my finger to my mouth as if I was thinking about my answer, then rather coquettishly I put the finger a little way into my mouth. Uncle Jack almost swerved off the road. I looked to his groin and he was definitely getting hard.

"Tell your father how many men you have slept with darling."

"Just a handful, only five and all of them had me at a party last week but I have used Mum's toys a lot. When you made my Mum pregnant with me was it the first time you and her got naughty with each other?"

"She was about your age when she seduced me, we saw each other now and then and the last time was supposed to be on the eve of her wedding to the man you call Dad. A couple of years after your brother was born she called by with a birthday present for me. She took her coat off and I realised she was the present. You were the result of that afternoon. If you weren't my baby girl I'd want you to be wanting me to be your sixth lover. I think we'd better change the subject now, fathers and daughters shouldn't be talking like this."

"Okay Daddy. I do love you Uncle Jack." I said brushing imaginary fluff from my blouse in the area of my left nipple, accidentally knocking open the topmost button. I dropped my hands to my thighs. Uncle Jack's erection was so obvious. He was trying to concentrate on his driving but he was also glancing at me. His breathing was getting heavy and he was getting very red in the face. When I put my own clothes back on at the store I'd slipped my panties into a bag. I pulled my skirt higher up my thighs. If Uncle Jack looked again he would see his daughter's pussy. He kept his eyes on the road till we got home.

I know wanting to have my natural father make love to me isn't normal but I don't care. He didn't raise me and except for my birthday visits his only contribution to my being was to impregnate my Mum. To me he was Uncle Jack not Dad.

Uncle Jack disappeared to his study and stayed there most of the evening, he was avoiding me. I suspect he made himself come as soon as he was alone so as to assuage temptation. I thought it was so sweet that he was behaving as a father should but I was hoping he might behave as a pervy uncle. I hadn't given up though.

About ten o'clock Uncle Jack lets me know he's off to bed and gives a rather emphasised "Goodnight Helen." I respond with "Goodnight Uncle Jack."

After a long shower I donned the white babydoll, my petite breasts were cupped perfectly and the matching panties formed a camel-toe as my aroused pussy lips pushed against the sheer material. A dab of expensive perfume and bright red lipstick completed the effect I wanted. Not for a moment did I consider the possibility that Uncle Jack might turn me away.

I walked down the hallway to his room. I knocked but walked straight in. My father was sat up in bed reading a book by the light of a bedside lamp. An almost empty whiskey glass on sat on the bedside table.

"No, No, No, Helen, I know you want me to fuck you but you're the fruit of my loins and it would be wrong for me to take advantage of your raging hormones. We'd both regret it tomorrow."

I was taken by surprise at how abruptly he was rejecting the offer of my body and I burst into genuine tears. Through my sobs I managed a "But you fucked my Mum when she was my age otherwise I wouldn't have been born..."

I turned to go back to my room but tripped and fell to the floor. Uncle Jack was out of bed in a flash not caring that his erect penis was swinging before him in full view.

"Have you hurt yourself Helen?"

I pouted and pointed to my ankle. He started rubbing it. I let my legs fall apart and said "My knee hurts a bit too." I knew that I had him when instead of going straight to my knee he ran his hands up my calf muscle. My juices were making my already sheer white panties transparent. Uncle Jack was staring at my gash in a most unfatherly way. "My thigh hurts a bit too..."

"Uncle Jack, that is so naughty and it feels so nice," I said as he hooked the gusset of my panties to one side and slid a finger into my cunt.

"I give up, if my daughter wants me to shag her then that's what happens," Uncle Jack said as he scooped me up and dropped me on his bed, "Is Uncle Jack going to fuck you like a slut or is he going to make slow tender love to you like he would a young virgin bride?"

"I want you to pretend you are fucking my Mum, just like when you made me with her."

"As you wish Princess. Get that cheating whore mouth wrapped round my cock. I'm going to send you home to your husband with cum on your breath and my spunk in your cunt."

It was probably the whiskey but my father was transported back nearly two decades and he was seeing my Mum with her lips around his cock. I should have gotten an Oscar for the performance I gave keeping his reverie going. Perhaps he'd latched onto my roleplay suggestion and used it as his way of rationalising fucking his daughter. Uncle Jack really got into the game, I tried my best to be my Mum for him, doing what he wanted and what I thought my Mum would do and say.

"Am I slut enough for you Jack, do you enjoy using your white prick in my black cock loving cunt," said I between breaths, "does the thought of having your cock spurting your spunk into a black man's married whore excite you?"

Uncle Jack's reactions meant I must have been close to the mark. Years of listening through thin walls had given me at feeling for my Mum's vocabulary. "You're leaking cum Jack, are you about to fill my whore mouth with your jizz?" and with that he did just that. I swallowed most of it. I looked at him and he wiped a blob of his spunk from my lip.

Uncle Jack was back in the now. Almost simultaneously he was thanking me and apologising to me for what had just happened. I put my finger to his lips, "Shhsh, make love to me slowly. I'll be my Mum for you again later but right now I want to be a loving daughter riding her father's cock."

My father was almost three times my age so it took him a while to get fully hard again but using my hand, mouth and a bit of dirty talking I got him ready for me to ride him. My pussy was really wet and my father's cock went straight in. I leaned forward so he could play with my firm tits.

"Do I feel tight for you, do you wish you'd fucked me a month ago when I was still a virgin? Do you want me on my back so that you can lay between my legs?"

I climbed off of my father's cock. His gnarled hands were all over me, a little rough on my smooth skin. We kissed while he fingered my cunt. My father put his fingers to my mouth so that I could lick off my juices.

"Lick me, lick my cunt. I want to know what it feels like."

I liked my finger playing with my clit and pussy and thought his tongue would feel the same. There was no contest. It was amazing and a lifetime of pleasing women had made my father a magician with his tongue. I felt my orgasm building, I was writhing under his tongue and he knew it so he eased off and lapped my juices, then built me up again. When my father finally let me cum it felt like heaven with so much juice coming from my pussy I though I was peeing. He wiped his face as put his dick into my cunt. My father was rock hard and felt big inside me.

I told him I was about to cum again, he told me he was as well. I whispered in his ear that I was fertile and wasn't on the pill. He tried to pull out. I wrapped my legs around his, trapping him in my cunt. I felt his sperm hit the walls of my cunt as I went into spasm.

He fell asleep I reached down and scooped some of our mixed juices oozing from me and licked it off my fingers. I woke him the next morning with a slow blowjob, once again swallowing his cum.

I slept with my father on many occasions after that night until I moved away to live with my brother. Sometimes I was my Mum for him, sometimes we role-played other scenarios, my favourite was being a call girl for him.

edsoames
edsoames
85 Followers