What Have We Done Again?

Story Info
Their sibling relationship blossoms.
1k words
4.12
26.8k
18
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/10/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers

"It's a sin" was playing on the radio as we sat down to breakfast. We looked at each other, Helen smiled sweetly through the blush that served only to enhance her beauty. We've never been shy around each other but in the past we'd never seen each other in a sexual light. Now that the sibling wall has been smashed seeing Helen's breasts peeking out from her loosely tied robe was arousing.

"I need to know it didn't happen just because you had been drinking and were horny from your date, and I was so upset and emotional."

I stood, walked around the table, took Helen's hands in mine and looked into her eyes.

"Darling Sis, it happened, it can't unhappen. I'm not drunk now and you're not upset", Helen's eyes went to my erect manhood, "let's go back to bed and make love Sis."

I expected Helen to say no, and that we needed to talk, but she bent forward to kiss my cock. Seeing my sister's white face and ruby lips on my black dick was beyond exciting. A fleeting prayer crossed my mind thanking my white mother for cheating on my black father and creating my beautiful blonde angel sister.

I can't believe that I hadn't seen the sexy woman my sister was, now all I wanted was for us to enjoy each other fully and to do so in the cold light of day.

Walking behind Helen up the staircase I could just see the wonderful tight cunt I had slipped into during the early hours. I ran my hand up her thigh and lightly touched the coin slot that was her pussy. Helen sighed but kept on moving. She shrugged off her robe on the way into my bedroom. I joked that she wanted to see my ceiling this time. She said that she wants to see all the ceilings in the house then kissed me as well fell onto the bed.

"Yours is the first black cock I've sucked brother" said my sister as it disappeared into her mouth, her blonde locks framing the amazing sight. The emphasis was on the word brother. I realised the taboo aspect of our melding was exciting my sister. It also made me feel less guilty for having taken advantage of her.

I couldn't tell Helen that she was my first white pussy, my mixed race looks and comparatively light brown skin had proven to be an asset in bedding other mens' wives.

"Lay on your back brother" said Helen through her heavy breathing. She straddled my chest, leant forward to resume worshipping my cock with her tongue and lips, and pushed her pussy towards my mouth. She tasted divine, her flavour and scent once again in the fore post her morning shower.

Helen's lips held my black shaft as though it was her tight cunt sliding up and down my cock, at the same time her tongue teased me, taking me to the edge time and time again. My wonderful sister had obviously used her time at college to good effect. She knew just when to relax her grip and when to stop sucking for a moment or two. How many cocks had she blown to hone that skill I wondered as once again my sister's mouth took all of my cock. I pulled a pillow under my head to better give my sister's juicy cunt the same pleasures she was giving me.

Helen raised herself so that she was almost sitting on my face. She squirmed, pushing her pussy against my lips and tongue. My sister sighed as I found her clitoris, Helen's sensitive love bud. She shivered and sat up straight, I could hardly breathe as her grinding on my face intensified. Taking gasps of air while trying to swallow Helen's copious juices without drowning, I reached up and found her nipples. She shook in the throes of her orgasm. Her moans were interspersed with mutterings of "My brother, my brother, my brother" before she collapsed back onto me.

I rolled my horny sister onto her back, still in the soixante-neuf position, so that I was now on top. She took me in her hand and lapped at my glans, slowly at first, savouring the precum I was oozing, then she fed me over her lips. I could do nothing but begin to thrust, fucking her mouth. Helen's arms locked my legs in place. She arched, effectively presenting her pussy once again to my mouth. A slow steady rhythm, at once fucking my sister's mouth and eating her cunt. I felt Helen spasm again under my tongue as her second orgasm took hold. I couldn't hold back. My cock twitched. I tried to pull out of her mouth. She clamped my legs tighter. I stopped struggling and let the contents of my sac pump down her throat. She released her hold on my legs as she struggled to swallow it all. I rolled onto my back.

"So much, so soon after last night big brother."

Helen smiled sweetly, somewhat coyly, and disappeared to the bathroom. On her return she cuddled at my side, her head on my chest. She idly played with my chest hair while I ran my fingers through her golden locks. There is something very sexy about blonde hair sliding through black hands.

I didn't know what Helen was thinking but I for one didn't want our illicit coupling to stop. My baby sister was the best fuck I'd ever had. That we were half siblings made no difference, what we were doing was taboo, but it felt so right. Helen had moved her hand from my chest and was cupping my balls. My cock twitched back to life. She stroked her nails up the length of my manhood. I was fully hard again. Helen turned onto her back and opened her legs. I didn't an invitation. I climbed between her legs and entered her, it was so natural, my throbbing cock in my sister's cunt.

We made love slowly, gently, telling each other how much we loved each other.

edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers