What I Didn't Hear Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go friends, anything else I can get you?" He asked as I methodically turned to grab our drinks while handing the bartender a five-dollar bill. My little sister knew exactly what she had done to me and did her best to keep the tent in my pants covered with her ass and out of sight.

"Wow, this is yummy. My mother said just below a scream.

"Good call son, this is tasty." Matching her same volume.

"My baby has good taste; she whispered a little too loud in my ear before turning and kissing me on the cheek.

I could feel the blood rush to my face. They all stared at me. The look in my father's eyes went wide as my mother whispered something in his ear.

"Let's find a table, so we don't have to hold our drinks all night long." My father said, breaking the silence, so to speak, in the nosey club.

We found a high top right off of the dance floor. It was towards the back of the club and not as bright. The music also wasn't as loud back here. You could talk to one another without having to yell every single word. Most of the surrounding tables were full of smiling and laughing people having a great time. I would later find out the people back here had been on the island for several days. They still wanted to go out and party but also enjoy each other's company.

My father and I had taken our seats on each side of the table. The girls had moved their chairs over so they could stand and chat and whisper into each other's ear. They both giggled and laughed the whole time as the night wore on. My father and I had been dragged onto the dance floor several times to dance with them. I would try to put other people slowly dancing between us to enjoy dancing with my sister. My father just stood there in the beginning but loosened up as the night wore on. Especially when the drinks started taking their toll on him, he started moving and grooving to the music. His moves had even improved, especially when a remix of an older song he knew would come on. My mother did her best to match the seductive moves her daughter was putting on me; I did my best to keep my dancing as PG-13 as I could when we were dancing right next to them. My sister, on the other hand, did everything but fuck me on the dance floor every time she dragged me out there.

During the breaks in dancing, Katie would wiggle her ass between my legs, trying to stop the constant amount of guys asking her to dance. I did my best to look like the helping brother and just leaned back on the high-backed stool as she laid her sweaty back on my chest. Eventually, both girls pulled their hair up into a high ponytail about halfway through the night. While my father had removed his tie and jacket when we found a table. We both followed suit and unbuttoned the top four buttons of our dress shirts about the same time. We also needed to get some air circulating through them the more we danced and drank.

As the night slowly started to wind down around 1:30 am, for us anyway, we headed back to our rooms. My mother was wasted as she and my sister were very loud as they laughed and giggled their way through the lobby of our hotel. She would try to whisper, or so she thought the things she would do to our father when they got back to the room as we rode the elevator to our floor. My father just stood there blushing several colors of red. My sister had seemed to turn the switch off. She was not molesting or even touching me as she had done all evening, just smiling and giggling at our parents as they loved on each other. Finally, we reached our rooms, the doors being only a few feet apart, my mother spoke up.

"I had so much fun with you guys tonight. I love y'all so much," she slurred as her eyes started to water up, clearly drunk.

My father pulled my mother in and squeezed her into his chest.

"Me too; y'all are the best kids anyone could ask for. Thanks for hanging out with the old farts tonight. Your mother and I will cherish this night forever. Night kids, love ya." He said. Putting his wrist up to the door lock, opening the door, and pulling my mother in.

"Awe. We love y'all too so much," Katie shot back as they both smiled at us and closed the door to their room.

Opening the door to the rush of warm air was unexpected. We had accidentally left the balcony doors open. The curtains blew in the breeze until I closed our door. The full moon was shining right in through the double doors. The marble was wet to the touch as the humidity was high, and the marble was cool. We removed our shoes and socks, and we carefully made our way across the damp floor and onto the balcony. Katie leaned up against the railing using both of her arms to hold her still as the gusty ocean breeze washed over her face. Her feet were back a couple of paces, causing her back to arch and put her lovely plump round ass out for me to see. She knew what I liked and made sure to sway it slowly back and forth.

"Are you okay, baby? You haven't said a lot since we left the club." I asked, whispering into her ear with my chin resting on her shoulder and trying to make my body conform to hers.

"Where do you see us in twenty years?" She asked.

"I see us doing this right here on our twentieth anniversary," I replied, sounding a little confused.

"I don't want to leave our parents behind, they love us so much, and I love them."

"Baby, I don't want to leave them either, but what we are doing is illegal. We could go to jail. They will probably disown us, well, maybe not you but definitely me. All I want is you. I love you so much that I'm willing to walk away from it all for you. But, hell, if anyone finds out, well, both will probably be forced to walk away from it all." I said in a more serious tone.

"Connor?"

"Yes, baby."

"Will you make love to me tonight? I want to feel you inside me," she asked as she turned to look me in the eyes.

"Yes, baby, yes I will," I whispered into her mouth and lifted her off the ground, letting her legs wrap around my waist.

I walked carefully to the end of the bed, making sure not to slip on the wet marble. She kept her legs wrapped tightly around me, and I never took my eyes off of hers. I slowly let her legs slide down the outside of my legs until her feet reached the cool floor. Reaching up, she pulled the hair tie out of her hair, allowing it to fall down her back. Her breathing had started to pick up and become erratic. We just stared into each other's eyes, not saying a word with our lips only an inch apart. Slowly I began to slide my fingers down her sides until I reached the bottom hem of her blouse; her body let out a slight shiver. She took no time lifting her arms to allow me to remove her top. Her hard rubbery nipples poked straight out. She wasn't wearing a bra, and I noticed several times as we danced throughout the night. After taking a long look at her, I pulled her closer to me. She immediately wrapped both her arms around my neck and started planting small wet kisses on my lips. I released my hands from her wide hips, undid the last few buttons that held my shirt on, and let it fall to the damp floor. Her large breast and hard nipples were now mashed into my bare chest as our kissing had intensified until she broke away.

"You don't know how bad I want you," she said, almost growling. "Unzip me, baby."

She turned around so I could find the small silver zipper at the top of her skirt. I reached out and pulled it down until it stopped, just above the swell of her ass. Her plump ass and wide hips would not allow the skirt to just fall to the floor. Only when I slipped my thumbs into the waistband and pushed down hard did it slide over her ass and down into a pile at her feet. Watching her turn and face me with a look of uncertainty and a need in her eyes was exhilarating. With her mouth partially opened, the tiny, shallow, short hot breaths that hit me in the chest were getting faster. Placing my hands on her shoulders, I gently pushed her down until her ass reached the bed. She looked up to me, eyes wide and biting her lower lip.

"Is this what you want?" She asked. Not waiting for an answer, she started planting little wet kisses to my stomach and the head of my cock that was sticking out of the top of my pants.

"Yes, oh yes. I groaned, looking down at the top of her head.

I continued watching as her tiny fingers released the clasp on my slacks. It caused my cock to spring free of its polyester prison and hit her in the face. Making her let out a small giggle.

"Someone is happy to see me," continuing to giggle.

"Very," I grunted.

Cupping the head of my cock, like she was driving a manual transmission, she began to slide her lips up and down each side of my shaft. She intended on taking her time as she was not in a hurry, and neither was I. All of her practice over the last couple of months had paid off. She knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it. Letting go of the head of my cock, it swung to full attention just an inch from her lips; she marveled at it. I wanted to ask her what she was looking at but thought better of it, when she wrapped her tiny hand around the base of my shaft and began to stroke it up and down. With a small moan and a lick of her lips, she watched a large drop of precum leak from the head of my cock. She leaned forward, her eyes locked on mine, and licked just the tip of my cock, removing the drop of precum. I needed to be in her mouth and pushed my way in between her lips. With my cock now in her mouth, she began bobbing up and down as she ran her hands up and down the back of my legs. It was something she liked to do, to warm up. Having stopped rubbing the backs of my legs and placing one hand on each of my ass cheeks, she pulled me deep into her mouth, working her jaw around to accept my swollen shaft that was making its way in. As the head of my cock reached the back of her mouth, she took one last long deep breath through her nose and pulled me forward deep down her throat. I let out a long moan as I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. She didn't move and waited for her throat to adjust. When the muscles in her throat seemed to relax, she started to slide me in and out. It was something I would never tire of. Picking up her pace and keeping the seal with her lips around my shaft, the suction being placed on my cock was too much. I began to shoot rope after rope of cum into her throat before I had a chance to warn her. Not that she would've stopped anyway, but I still liked to give her a warning. Having pulled my cock from the depths of her throat and out of her mouth, she looked up and smiled.

"How the hell did you do that? I've never cum so fast in my life."

"I didn't want you cumming instantly when the real party starts, and I'll never tell. So now you owe me one," She said as she worked her wide hips left and right, scooching up in the bed.

I wasted no time burying my face between her open legs. My tongue lapped up all her juices as it moved up and down between the folds of her pussy. I finally settled on her clit and did exactly what I knew she wanted. Rolling my tongue around and flicking it fast left and right. With the pressure increasing from her thighs on my face and her heels digging even harder into my back, I knew she was close. I never slowed as the first wave of her orgasm washed over her. I knew the second one wasn't far behind as I sucked her clit into my mouth and started applying pressure with my lips. The second one rocked her hard. I could hear her screams even as her muscular thighs clamped down on my head and covered my ears. As her orgasm subsided and with both of her hands, she pushed my face away from her pussy. Her legs were shaking, and her breathing was erratic. I sat up, looked down at her, and whispered.

"Now we're even."

"Oh my fucking god, what the fuck was that?" she hissed, still frantically trying to catch her breath.

"I'll tell you my secrets when you tell me yours."

"Never! Now come here and kiss me." She said, almost breathless.

I did as I was told. I eased my way between her legs and rested some of my body weight on hers. We kissed softly while slowly catching our breath. The tip of my hard cock was resting on the mound of her pussy.

"Connor."

"Yes, baby."

"I've never," she said and paused.

"It's ok, and baby, neither have I."

"I know I can't tell you what to do, and I'm yours to do what you please with, but will you please be gentle with me." She said with the same tone she used when she asked me to punish her. With her hand wrapped around my shaft, she began to rub the head of my cock up and down her wet slit. Then, with a couple of last rubs over her clit, she stopped and placed me at her entrance.

I was still in awe that she had basically given herself to me, and I was now the one controlling her every move. She was now my submissive, and I was her Dom. This was the language used. I only knew this, having read about it every day and all day over the last week while she was sick. I still apparently had a lot to learn, and I would most likely have to do it all by myself, being as young as I was. I knew I would never get someone to let me be their apprentice.

Even with those thoughts running through my mind, this was something special, and I had just as much experience as she did. I let the thoughts wash away as I slowly started to push into her sex. With her as wet as she was, I quickly reached the spongy piece of flesh that kept my sister a virgin. I stopped and looked deep into her eyes.

"Baby, I love you so much, and I've never been happier than I am with you, but are you sure you want to do this with your brother? I know we have done a lot of things with each other, but this is different. Are you sure you want to lose your virginity to your brother? Once we do this, we can't take it back."

"I love you too, and to answer your questions, this is all I have ever wanted. Even when I didn't know what sex was, I wanted you. You're it for me, I don't want anybody else, and I will fight for us for the rest of my life." She said, looking back into my eyes.

Her eyes instantly filled with tears as I pushed into her sex, tearing the spongy piece of flesh and taking my sister's virginity. She gasped loudly for air and dug her nails deep into my back. Her face said it all as she gritted her teeth until I was completely in her with my balls resting on her puckered rosebud.

"Oh fuck, it hurts so bad, please don't move. Holy fuck," she cried out loudly, tears running down her cheeks.

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"No. Please just stay still and let me get used to it."

As I lay there trying to take in all that just happened, regret started to run through my mind. The pain was real, and you could clearly hear and see it. Her eyes glassy and red from crying, her stomach shaking as the pain signals shot through her body. I was like a statue and worried the entire time until the tears finally subsided. She nodded her head and said, "Ok, I'm ready."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I finally have my brother inside of me. There's no way I'm stopping now."

I raised up off my elbows and slowly started to move in and out. The slippery walls of her pussy gripped hard around my shaft. I could feel every ridge in her pussy as my cock exited her, only to slide right back in. She felt amazing, and after several minutes, she started getting into it, moving her hips into mine. Her whimpering turned into moaning, and her breathing wasn't so labored.

"Baby, you feel so good in me. Will you go a little bit faster and make me yours?"

That was all the encouragement I needed. I picked up the pace. My balls made wet smacking sounds as they bounced off her ass.

"That's it, baby. Shove your big cock deep in my pussy. I want it all in me." Her voice was getting deeper and with more rasp.

I stopped with the long strokes, only now I pulled out halfway and jammed it back in until the head of my cock was wedged up underneath her cervix. Her eyes started to roll around, and into the back of her head as the first wave of her orgasm hit her.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, oh oh please don't st ..st..stop she screamed and even louder for everyone within a ten-block radius to her when the second orgasm hit.

I was fucking her with purpose now. I slammed into her as fast as I could go. Her voice went quiet, it was only a muffled whimper now, and her limp body stopped responding. I instantly pulled out. I didn't know what the hell was going on.

"Katie!" I grabbed her face and pointed it at me. "Katie, God damn it answer me." I lightly slapped her face. Her eyes shot open, and she gasped for air like I had given her a shot of adrenaline.

"What the fuck happened?" She asked, still gasping for air, and her body shaking uncontrollably. "Oh my god, that was unbelievable," her lip quivered.

"What the fuck Katie, you scared the hell out of me. I thought I killed you."

"Maybe you almost did," laughing as she said it, her breathing a little more under control now.

"That's not funny, damn it, you scared me."

"I'm sorry, baby, I don't mean to scare you." she said, still giggling, "I guess I passed out; holy fuck, that was amazing."

"Wow, that was crazy," as I flopped to my back on the bed, also still trying to slow my heart rate down from a thousand beats a minute.

"I wanna do that again," she said, popping up and sitting back on her heels," but first, I wanna take care of my man." She said, throwing her leg over me and straddling my stomach.

"Are you ready," she asked, reaching her hand between her legs and rubbing the head of my cock between the folds of her pussy at her entrance.

"Only if you stay awake this time."

"Haha, and I will; you just try not to cum too fast." She shot back with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, that hurt." I laughed, using my hand to cover my heart, acting as if it hurt. "Deduct one point for a shot below the belt," I said using my best announcer voice and held her hand up in the air so the imaginary judges could see who the point was being deducted from.

"Very funny," she quipped and lowered herself down onto my shaft and let out a loud moan. "Oh god, I can get used to this."

After several seconds of her rolling her ass around to allow her pussy to adjust to the size again. She slowly started rising and falling, only letting about half of my cock out before it disappeared right back into her depths. Each time she bottomed out, her nails dug into my chest a little harder as she used me to balance. Her large breast protruded through her long brown hair that hung down, framing her face, as she leaned forward to rock back and forth. She was enjoying it now. Her female instincts had kicked in and forced her to grind her lips into my pubic bone. The walls of her sex gripped hard around my shaft and caused my balls to tighten. I was about to cum and fast.

"Oh baby, slow down; I'm about to cum," I groaned, trying to grab her hips from moving so fast.

"No!" she growled.

Just as the first blast of cum splashed against her cervix, she screamed,

"Oh baby, I'm cuuuuumming," violently slinging her head back and forth as wave after wave shook her body. I continued to coat the velvet walls of her pussy.

She collapsed hard on me, panting hard in my ear and shaking. We laid there for several minutes, both of us out of breath. I finally broke the silence.

"That was amazing."

"Yes, yes it was." She said in her little girl voice.

"Does Mom know you're on birth control?"

"No, I had Marge take me to get it the day I got food poisoning. I knew if I asked her to take me, she would start asking questions, and I didn't want to talk about it," she said, pushing up off of me and keeping my cock buried in her.

"Well, I'm definitely not going to say anything." I shot back.

"Just so you know, and you don't have to question it. You're the first and only guy I'll ever be with. I've been saving myself just for you. I want you to control me in every aspect, and I will never question you, but if you cum anywhere but in my mouth, my ass, or my pussy, I will probably cry. Yes, if you want my ass, you know you can have it anytime." She said with a smirk on her face. "I've always dreamed of a large family, and one day I would like for that to happen, but first I wanna learn to be exactly what you want and need. I want you to train me." She said, sounding a little more serious.