What I Didn't Hear Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you'll let me fuck you in the ass?" I asked, sounding shocked.

"Really, Connor." She giggled. I'm yours, and yes, you can do anything you want, baby. I know I kinda threw all of this on you but, it's something that makes me happy. It's why I've done all of your chores, your laundry, and cleaned your room for so long. It makes me feel different. Especially knowing you didn't have a clue that I was doing everything for you. It only made it even better for me. Ya know, like it's my job to take care of you. So, please don't think any less of me. I need this."

"I would never think anything bad about you." I shot back.

"Now, can I have a kiss because I really have to pee?" She laughed, kissing me before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

I laid there looking up at the ceiling and processing what she just said. I did feel bad about doing those things to her, even though it had gotten easier for me each time. With everything that I had read about the lifestyle, I knew there would be training. But, it was still strange to hear her say she wants me to train her. I wished I wasn't so rushed into it but did I even have a choice? Could I tell her I didn't want to do it? Even though it did excite me. What difference did it make at this point? I just finished fucking and cumming in my little sister. If she wants this, then I'm sure I will enjoy every bit of it. Between the flight, the beach, the dancing, the alcohol, and the sex, I passed out.

The sun was bright and shining right in the room through the open doors of the balcony, causing my eyes to sting when I opened them. I was sweaty, my head was killing me, and I needed to take a piss. Using my hand to shield the sun from my eyes as I crawled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I noticed that Katie was not in bed. I wondered where she went as I lifted the toilet seat only to put it right back down.

"Fuck it, I'll piss in the shower," I said, turning the handle just a little to keep it on the cold side as I walked through the opening.

"Fuck, even the cold water is hot," I growled. Standing there letting the water massage my scalp.

"Baby, I'm back. I've brought you some lunch/breakfast. Oh, and did you sleep well?" She said, sounding happy and excited as she walked past the bathroom door.

"Kinda, Will you turn the AC on and close the doors to the balcony?.. please, I woke up sweaty and hot. I'm trying to take a cool shower, but even the damn cold water is hot." I shouted as I finished rinsing off.

"Ooohh, I feel so much better," I groaned as I walked out of the bathroom, drying my hair.

"Ooo I could get used to this," she said as her eyes looked me up and down.

I hadn't brought any clothes into the bathroom, so I was standing there nude. My cock in that semi aroused state that every guy wishes it would stay in twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

"Come eat so we can head to the beach while the sun's still up." She said, causing me to look at the clock on the bedside table.

"Holy shit, it's four o'clock?" I asked.

"Yup, mom and dad are waiting for us. So if you hurry and eat we still have a few hours of sunshine. I'll get you a new pair of shorts to wear," she said as she started to dig through my bag.

Breakfast was exactly what I needed. Well, anything food related, really, as long as it could soak up some of the alcohol in my stomach. I spent the next thirty five minutes enjoying my breakfast and watching a rerun of last year's US Open. It wasn't until I finished my food that I remembered hearing what she said. Our parents were waiting for us to go with them to the beach, but I was still tired and waking up when she said it. It hadn't clicked until I saw her kneeling in front of me, holding my clothes out in front of her.

I looked at her as she kneeled in front of me. Her back was not straight but, her head was down with no eye contact being made, and she wasn't making a sound. Had she been reading on how to be a submissive? I thought. With everything I had read over the week she was sick, I thought I would have to have training sessions. Well, before she would know what was expected of her as a submissive and what I liked. This was precisely my concern last night. I hated this part, just being thrown into it. Yes, I enjoyed the role-play, but she had taken the initiative now, so I thought I would just go with it until she said otherwise.

I didn't say anything to her and just slid back up on the bed, propped myself up, and started to watch the TV again. I wanted to see how far she wanted to go with this. She never made a sound or moved an inch for the next thirty minutes. Even when the phone started ringing, she never moved.

"Hello."

"Hi, Mom."

"Yea, I'm about to get dressed. I was starving and needed to eat."

"Ok, see ya few minutes. Bye."

For a reason unknown to me, this was starting to feel natural. Maybe this is who I am. I got up and walked over to her, still in the same position. No matter how light my clothes were, her arms had to be on fire as she held them out like that. A weird feeling of pride washed over me as I grabbed my shorts to put them on. Once I reached back and grabbed my shirt, she took her hands and placed them in her lap. One hand right on top of the other before her eyes met mine as she waited for her next instructions. I couldn't help but notice her beautiful nude body. With the sun peeking through the curtains and hitting her just perfectly on the back, she looked like an angel kneeling there in front of me. Maybe having her nude and kneeling in front of me isn't a bad thing.

"From now on, when you are in this room, you will be fully nude. I expect you to strip down as soon as you walk through the door unless we have company, and you are to address me as Sir from now on. Failure to follow these rules will result in punishment." I said to her in an even and calm tone, even though it felt bizarre to say that.

I knew that training sessions should only last for a couple of hours, and only a couple of demands should be added every couple of days. So I figured I'd start there. I had a few things I wanted to change almost immediately. First, the way she knelt didn't look very proper. Her back wasn't straight as she kind of hunched over a little. She also sat on the inside balls of her feet, making her legs split apart awkwardly, and with her hands in her lap, it covered her sex. I didn't like it for some reason. If she were to be my submissive, she would have to do things the way I wanted them done, even though I had the slightest clue of what the hell I wanted.

I didn't know how to transition back to normal, so I just said, "you ready to go?"

"Yes, Sir, I just need to throw on a bikini," she replied with a big grin.

Good morning sleepyhead," my mother said as I flopped down in the chair at the back and away from the sun with my sunglasses on.

"Oh, my head is killing me. I must've drank more than y'all did. I would still be asleep if it weren't so hot in our room." I whispered, trying to keep the volume as low as I could.

"It'll get better when you grow up," my dad shot back, chuckling.

I just smiled and raised my hand with just the middle finger pointing up at my dad.

"Connor!" My mother gasped.

"It's ok, honey, I deserved it." My father said, laughing loudly.

"I'm going swimming; wanna swim with me, Katie?" My mother asked as she stood and began to remove her shorts.

"Sir, may I swim?" She whispered in my ear.

"Yes, have fun," I replied in a whisper.

I was not expecting her to ask me that, and it had caught me off guard. This sudden change was going to take some getting used to. This wasn't our relationship, well, not to me anyway. But, I did a great job not showing her I wasn't prepared for the question.

"How's everything going, son?" My father asked, looking at me a little different than he had lately.

"Great. I wish this headache would go away." I said, trying to act normal, even though I was worried he had seen the exchange between my sister and me.

"Yeah, I hated those when I was younger. I try not to mix different kinds of alcohol, and it seems to help me not get them anymore."

"Thanks for the tip."

"Are you and your sister enjoying yourselves so far?"

"I know I am, and Katie seems to be having a blast. Why ya ask?"

"I just wanted to make sure y'all are fine having to share a room."

"It's cool. We are having a great time hanging out with each other."

We sat there in an awkward silence for the next few minutes, almost waiting on the other to say something. Finally, I had to break the silence. It was deafening.

"This place is so cool, dad, and I'm thrilled we came."

"Yea, son, it's a beautiful place. Just think we still have almost two weeks left." He said with a smile.

The silence returned, but it was a comfortable silence. We just sat and watched the girls play in the surf. They looked carefree and were really enjoying their time together. I was comfortable in my body for a change. Well, around my father anyway. The last several years haven't sucked for me, but having my dad talking to me made all the difference now. My mood was better, my outlook on things had changed, and I was happy. Something I had missed since I was a kid. It was a strange thing the more I thought about it. Why the sudden change in wanting to hang out with me? He always seemed like he wanted us to move out and never come back. Well, mostly me, but even with my sister, he didn't get too close and kept his distance. I couldn't for the life of me understand it and just thought that was the way it was. What was so special about the night Lucas came over? Why the sudden change of heart? When the time is right, I'll just ask, what's the worst that can happen. He'll stop talking to me again? That's what I thought about as I watched my sister play carefree in the water with our mother.

"Connor? It's time to wake up." My mother said, Causing me to jerk and look at the clock. I'd only been asleep for about ten minutes.

"Where's Katie?" I asked, looking around and not seeing her.

"She went back to the room. The string on the right side of her bottoms broke." My mother said.

"That sucks," I said blatantly.

"What time are we meeting for dinner?" my mother asked as we walked back to our rooms.

"Same time as last night sounds good to me. I need a nap first, though."

"That sounds good to us. See y'all in a little while and try to get some rest," she smiled as she placed her wrist to the door to unlock it so she could get in.

Entering the room, I immediately saw my sister just out of the sightline of the door. She was kneeling, nude, and waiting for me. I don't know what it was, but the way she knelt really bothered me. I was going to have to fix this now rather than later. Unfortunately, I didn't have any of the necessary equipment that Dom's had being so new to this, so my belt would have to do for now.

I took a moment to look at her from behind as she knelt in her sloppy pose. Why does this bother me so much? I caught myself getting irritated for no reason. I needed to calm down and compose myself before I started this. I never looked at her as I walked past her to my bag to retrieve my leather belt. I was hesitant when she started asking me to control her. I think that was the word she used the first time, but now she wanted to be trained. Well, that was precisely what she was about to get.

When the belt landed on the top of her ass cheeks, it made a loud cracking sound that echoed throughout the room. Followed by an audible gasp as she tried to suck in as much air as she could.

"Your bottom will rest on the tops of your heels, and you'll sit on the tops of your feet." Thwack, the next strike was the same as the first. "Back straight," I said, making my voice a little stronger and deeper before I walked around to face her. Her chest was poking straight out, now having received the first couple of blows. Thwack. This strike landed on the tops of her hands and thighs. "Hands on your knees," I said as I made sure to keep a more assertive tone with her.

"This is how you pose for me," I said as I kneeled on one knee in front of her and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Do you have any questions?" I asked, changing my tone back to an even and calmer manner.

"Sir, may I suck your cock?" She asked, still keeping her eyes facing the floor.

What the hell is going on? I had just punished her, and now she wants to suck my cock? I really need to get a better grip on this. I wanted to sleep, but I wanted to let her have some pleasure for getting the belt.

"Yea, why not," I said as I pulled my pants down and walked over to the bed to sit down. I watched as she stood and pulled her hair back into a ponytail, and got up. She wasn't very graceful as she stood, but she would get better with time. I would make sure of it.

Just as my ass reached the bed, she hit her knees and sucked my stiffening cock into her mouth. Man, she is good at this and needs no training on how to suck my cock. She looked so hot as I watched her, resting on my elbows.

"Is this what you needed, Sir?" She groaned, her hand working up and down my shaft covered in her spit as she looked me in my eyes.

"Oh yes, baby," I wanted to tell her how proud I was of her but decided against it.

She just smiled her evil grin and stopped stroking my cock to place her hands on her knees.

I knew what she wanted and stood up. She positioned herself at the very tip of my cock, and took in her last deep breaths. I worked my fingers into the hair underneath her hair tie and pulled her head forcibly into my cock until I was at the entrance of her throat. She quickly tried to adjust her jaw left and right. I wasn't going to wait and thrust my hips forward until her nose pressed hard into my pubic hair. It forced a rush of hot air from her nose onto the base of my shaft. I continued to work in and out of her throat with long strokes. The sensation was continuing to build in my balls. I could see the grip on her knees tighten as she needed air. I didn't want to cum fast. Even though I was in control, one slip, and I would be cumming. I slowed my pace and pulled out to allow her to get some much-needed air. She had not touched me even though she needed to breathe. A thick long string of spit hung from her lip to the head of my cock. I waited for her to catch her breath as this would be the last bit of air she would get until I came. I also needed time to calm myself down as well. I teased her with the head of my cock as I let it sit on her bottom lip. This was doing just as much to me as it was to her. I now needed to cum and shoved it back into her throat in one smooth motion. I began to face fuck as hard as I could. I was relentless with my pace and force. Her nails started to dig into her thighs as she could feel the large vein in my shaft swell and pump my seed towards the tip of my cock. I looked down into her eyes, now bloodshot and watering, as the veins in her neck bulged. The first volley of cum shot out, and I released her head. She pulled me from her throat, allowing her to suck air in hard through her nose as my cock continued to erupt in her mouth. Having filled her lungs with just enough air, she forced herself back down onto my shaft. It caused my seed to shoot out of her nose. She never slowed and finished milking my cock with the muscles in her throat. Finally satisfied she had got it all, she pulled me from her mouth and stood up. With her head down and pointed at the floor, she turned and headed to the bathroom. The long strings of cum that hung from her nose and chin gave me a weird sense of pride. I was definitely not getting used to this, but it made it a little easier the more I did it.

I fell back hard onto the bed, struggling to get my breathing under control and trying to get my eye to stop twitching, a regular occurrence lately, having cum so hard and fast. I was now exhausted and needed to sleep.

"Sir, may I take a shower?

"Yes."

"Do you need anything before I get in?" She asked from the bathroom. I didn't have many pet peeves but listening to someone mumble from another room was one of them.

"Is that how you speak to me? From the bathroom where I can't see you and have to listen to you mumble?" I asked as I slid to the end of the bed and stood up irritated.

"No, Sir," she shot back quickly as she flew out of the bathroom and straight into her pose at my feet.

"When you address me, the first word out of your mouth better be Sir. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, get out of my face." I shot back at her.

"Yes, Sir, and would you like me to wake you up for dinner? Never mind, I'll stop bothering you." was the last thing she said.

Speaking to her that way bothered me, and I didn't like it. What the fuck is wrong with you? I asked myself. I had lost my patience with her and told myself not to do that again. Maybe I just needed to sleep, and I would feel better. I didn't want anything to ruin my nap and walked over to pull the curtains closed. "Jesus Christ, the sun down here is relentless," I mumbled under my breath. That's better, I thought, having closed the curtains and making the room go almost black. This is what I need, a cool dark room and a good nap. It was the last thought I remembered as I crawled into bed and closed my eyes.

To be continued.......