All Comments on 'What I Didn't Hear'

by behindhandwriter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
RanethekingRanethekingalmost 3 years ago

Great start! Cant wait to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was great, please we need this to continue....................

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Getting hotter every page, please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Thanks for the warning

BDSM is sick to me, so I'll pass

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Great start - lots possible plot lines going on here. Why the animosity with his dad? Is it his true father? Hmmm... LOL 5*

BelphegorIncarnateBelphegorIncarnatealmost 3 years ago

The ending seems a little sudden. Will there be a chapter 2?

behindhandwriterbehindhandwriteralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter 2 is out now. Thanks for the comments and words of encouragement.

WillEPounderWillEPounderalmost 3 years ago

Awesome read! I often get distracted by grammar and spelling mistakes, but your story was bulletproof! Love the flow and how realistic it was. I’m hooked for sure.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Super start! Their father is a complete (fill in the obscenity of your choice). And, I cannot believe any school system would require a student to take summer classes over a mix up in term papers.

Hell, all she had to do was say she was proofreading his paper for him and got them mixed up.

Anyway, you have a really good thing going . I am betting it won’t be long until you are counted among the elite authors on literotica. On to chapter two!

Damned_But_Not_ForgottenDamned_But_Not_Forgottenalmost 3 years ago

I began this story and I liked it but I couldn't get past how abusive the father was, and what school wouldn't be aware of who was writing who's papers. Also, what school would let a student that graduated go to summer school with a family member. The inconsistency bothered me.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago

Damn I am so hard.

Great story.

Awesome description. Wish I was there.

Keep it up.

What is next?

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

nuts, not sure what happened to my comment. If it went, it was a partial, and my apologies to you and other readers. This is a favorite of mine , one of the few out of hundreds I have read over the years,

I do get angry reading it, though, and it’s no fault of the story or the author. My father was an asshole like their dad, and th story reminds me of the disfunctional jerk in so many ways.

If the writing wasn’t so GREAT it likea wouldn’t bother me. Buddy this guy is so good, even the bad stuff is right on the money!

Thank you again for sharing your talent with us!

Al

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read some incest stories because I enjoy the seduction that takes place between brother and sister. It also helps that most of them involve hot, young siblings such as yours and not 30-year olds. Aside from the grammar mistakes and punctuation it was a good start. The dialog felt a little bit stilted and plastic, but as a first go at it I"m sure that will all improve. Keep working at it; this is a good beginning!

GentleDaddyDuckyGentleDaddyDuckyabout 2 years ago

I don't know if you grew up with a father like this or not, but the way you write characters, broken and unsure, shows that you know how to get inside of the head of someone who has. Bravo on that.

I look forward to reading the saga of an unfolding love.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

Sisters are the best Lovers. Time to tell Dad off and ask why he is such a Bastard, unloving person. person, not a Man or Dad

Riverman56Riverman56almost 2 years ago

Connor is one despicable person and Katie needs someone a whole lot better. His characterization ruined this story for me. My father makes his look like a saint, so the daddy issue doesn't fly. The writing structure is good and the storyline is okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Im still at the beginning but tge very beginning makes me hate the vrother already. His sister is bawling her eyes out and when she tries to tell him about it he immediately stares at her tits and tunes her out. Hope he gets better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, I couldn't finish the second page. This kid is just too stupid. I know you can do better.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

I really like the premise that baby sister has been crushing on her big brother for several years, but he's been totally clueless. However, I think that there was a better way to bring the siblings together than this. It's fine for a first time effort though.

I couldn't give you a five though because of how you created Katie. The story opens with Connor describing her as the smarter sibling out of the two of them. But actions speak louder than words and her actions are often quite naive. I don't think that you yourself have drawn a line between innocent and ignorant yet so you confuse them when applying them to Katie's actions. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty good so far, I'm invested. But damn if I don't find the brother a bit annoying. So much in his own head with all this guilt shit you see often in these types of stories. It's a rather annoying plot element and it is often used as a means of enabling the separation arc later in such a story. I personally dislike that kind of arc as it's often rather contrived and is very avoidable with proper handling, but the characters never seem to be able to use common sense to do so. As for Katie, wasn't she meant to be the smart one? She's behaving like a love-sick puppy, eager to please her master for affection. Don't get me wrong, being in love for years with someone she "isn't meant to" be in love with is one thing, but something just felt a little bit off with her behaviour, given that she's meant to be quite intelligent. Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbehindhandwriter@behindhandwriter
Author's note: I had several comments about the Dom/sub part of the story. I don't want to give anything away, but many of your worries are addressed in Chapter 4. The story was fully complete when I released the first chapter, so I'm not changing anything. However, I would a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES