What I Learned by Shaving Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After wiping my hands, I turned on the trimmer. Her hair was thick. I had to work slowly starting a few inches below her navel and working down and to the side of her clit hood. I opened up her left leg a bit more, pulled her left labia toward her vagina and trimmed the bulk of the dark hair until just a fuzz was left. I noticed when I was handling her labia that creamy and sticky liquid was starting to flow from her vagina. I walked around to her left side, opened her right leg a bit wider and repeated the process until only a short fuzzy carpet of hair surrounded Jamie's entire pussy.

"You asked Sunday why I was interested in that small detail trimmer. Now you'll see."

"I was thinking you might intend to use it on my pussy." She said, still with a smile.

I repeated the procedure of carefully disinfecting the trimmer and walked to the table directly in front of her open legs. After adjusting the light, I slowly re-trimmed all the hair on her Mons and around both sides of her vulva. With this trimmer, the blade guard is in contact with the skin and the vibration began to cause tremors to race through Jamie's body. She squirmed and rocked her body from side to side as I worked around her clit hood and labia.

"Jesus, Mark. That vibration is killing me. Can you help me out by holding the handle against my clit? When I erupt, you'll know I've had enough."

I always like to follow customers' instructions, as shocking as they may be. I positioned the vibrating handle next to her swollen clit. Every time I let the trimmer touch her clit, she jumped and sucked in air.

Jamie began squirming all over the table. She grabbed her breasts with both hands, arched her back and threw her head back into the pillows. She uttered a few choice words damning someone to hades. She slammed both hands into the table beside her waist and sat straight up with a wild and vacant look in her eyes. Jamie grabbed the trimmer and my hand and held both as hard as she could against her clit while clenching her legs together. My hand felt like it was in a vise. This was the first time I'd seen a woman totally overcome by an orgasm.

Then, without warning, she screamed, and a rush of warm water erupted from her vagina. I thought she'd peed. I was totally shocked as this was new to me and very unexpected.

After the climax passed, her eyes refocused and she stared straight into my eyes.

"Mark, that was amazing. I've an orgasm quite often with my husband but never like this. Can we take a break and let me freshen up a bit? We need to talk."

End of Chapter 2

12