What I Say Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri came over to the kitchen, grabbed her muffin and coffee and went over to the sofa in the living room.

"So, I'm just supposed to sit around naked all day?"

"Sorry, babe, that was the bet."

"But you get to wear clothes? That doesn't seem fair."

I shrugged a bit, wondering if she was right, but thinking to myself that her naked body was a much better sight than mine walking around naked all day.

"I was going to sit and have breakfast at the table" she continued, "But it feels awkward just sitting naked with my tits out like that." I grabbed my breakfast, walked over and sat in one of the chairs in the living room.

"Sher, I don't think you realize just how hot you are. Your tits are amazing, your ass is almost inhuman and I think you know how much I love the rest of you. Look, we were planning on taking one day this weekend to sit around, read, drink, and fool around, right? Let's make today that day, but you get to be naked!"

"Fine" Sherri said with a shrug. "I'll go get my Kindle and read for a bit while I have my coffee." She jumped off the couch and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "You're still a dick for making me go through with this."

With an awful British accent, I said to her, "Bond. James Bond."

"Such a dick!" she yelled over her shoulder. I swear as she walked away this time, she purposely added a little extra wiggle to her walk.

The morning passed pretty normally. Sherri settled back in on the couch, with her Kindle, coffee and a blanket over her legs. I was sitting on my laptop mixing some work, with some browsing, with some YouTube videos. Every once in a while, I would look up to see her sitting demurely with her tits bare above the blanket. Of course, a number of times she would catch me looking and would smile back.

As the day approached noon, I decided to wander out to the deck and see how the heater and hot tub worked. I threw on a sweatshirt and sneakers and opened the sliding door, letting in a quick blast of cold air.

From the couch I heard "Fuck! Warn a girl before you do that!" I looked back to see Sherri's nipples had instantly hardened from the cold air and she was pulling the blanket up higher on chest.

In the daylight, I had a better look at the deck and hot tub. The deck was about 15 feet long with a log railing that went up to about my chest. Because it was a solid railing, you couldn't see under it. The hot tub was on a slightly raised platform to the left, probably to allow occupants to see over the railing while sitting there. There was some deck furniture stacked to the right. I looked up to see a large gas heater on the ceiling that ran the length of the deck, with a timer switch on the wall.

I turned the dial and heard a "whoosh" sound as the gas ran through the unit and the pilot light caught the flame. Within seconds, I could feel the heat starting to pour down. Since I was out there, I uncovered the hot tub and stuck my hand in. Even though it was just in "resting" mode, the water was bubbling and hot to the touch. I turned that timer on to get the water fully churning. Finally, I walked back, grabbed two lounge chairs and laid them on the deck. Even though it had only been a matter of minutes, the deck was warming up. If you stood up, you could still feel the cold air coming over the railing, but further down the heat was getting trapped creating a nice comfortable temperature.

I ducked back inside and started heading up to the loft. "What have you been doing out there?" Sherri asked.

"Hold on. Not done yet." I went upstairs and got some extra bath towels from the bathroom. Taking them back down to the deck, I put one towel down on each chair and then rolled a second one making a little pillow. I knocked on the glass door to get Sherri's attention and when she looked up, I signaled her to come outside. She got up, wrapped the blanket around herself, and slid open the door.

"What do you want? It's freezing out?" As she said it, Sherri felt the heat from the blower and saw the hot tub. "Wow. This is so cool."

"I was thinking since it's about lunch time, I'll grab some of the cheese, bread and wine and we can sit out here for a bit."

"That sounds awesome. I have to pee anyway."

While Sherri went to the loft, I grabbed the lunch items and opened a bottle of wine. I was just putting them on a tray when she came back down the stairs. The fact that she still had the blanket around her wasn't lost on me.

"C'mon" I said, "I'll carry the tray, you open the door."

As I expected, Sherri opened the sliding door to let me slip outside. She followed, closed the door behind her and started to sit with the blanket around her.

"Uh, are you forgetting something? Lose the blanket."

Sherri's face went from relaxed to angry in seconds. "Are you fucking kidding me? You aren't serious. We're outside. It's winter. Someone could see me. I'll freeze."

"Sorry, babe, you lost the bet. And for 'What I Say Day', I said you have to be naked. You can lay on the blanket or put it back over your legs, but I want to see some skin on display again."

Sherri glared at me but adjusted herself so that she was laying on the blanket, keeping it wrapped around her legs as much as possible. I poured some wine for both of us and we started to eat some of the cheese, bread and fruit. Even though Sherri was tense, angry and fidgety at first, she started to settle in. With the heat lamp on, it was warm on the patio as long as you stayed below the line of the railing. She continued to sip her wine and read her Kindle as I worked on my laptop. Every so often, I would look up and could see people walking on the trail nearby and even some distant skiers on the slopes.

We had been sitting for around an hour when I heard footsteps coming closer to the patio just before I heard a man's voice saying, "Hello! Don't want to startle anyone!" Sherri must have dozed off in her chair because the voice startled her and she sat up quickly, dropping her Kindle on the floor. Just as she did, a middle-aged man and woman dressed for winter hiking came around the corner of the chalet and appeared over the railing.

"Sorry! We are in the next chalet over and was wondering if you knew how to get to the Caribou tra......." The man's voice trailed off as he realized he was staring at a naked woman less than 4 feet away from him. Sherri hadn't done herself any favors as she had swung her legs off the chair when she got startled in an attempt to stand up. So, just as the couple appeared, Sherri was basically sitting naked with her legs slightly spread giving them a view of her pussy and her tits had hit some of the cold air and prominently perking up.

The other woman was the first to recover as she half-turned away and grabbed her husband's arm. "Hal, let's leave these kids alone. We can find the trail ourselves." You could hear by the tone of her voice that she wasn't offended and was even slightly amused by the whole situation. Hal, on the other hand, couldn't seem to form a coherent sentence.

"I swear...Donna...I didn't...I tried to call out...why was she naked?"

As she led her husband away, Donna called back, "Sorry to interrupt, kids! We'll find the trail ourselves! Have a good afternoon."

I started to chuckle until I saw Sherri's face. It was red with a mix of anger and embarrassment and glaring at me.

"Jay, you fucker! Two strangers just saw me completely naked. That guy literally just got a full look at my pussy and tits."

As I started to respond, I noticed a couple of things. First, Sherri hadn't covered up. She had turned to face me, but she was still naked. She hadn't used the blanket to cover up or run inside. Also, I knew her looks. Yeah, she was mad. Yeah, she was embarrassed. But she was also aroused. Despite everything, she was starting to get the appeal of the game.

"Babe. You probably just gave that guy the highlight of his trip and a story he'll be telling his pals for years." I went over and sat on Sherri's lounge chair with her in front of me, "And even if you don't want to admit it, your tits and pussy are a sight ANY guy would give his left arm to see."

Since Sherri wasn't pushing me away, I started to run my hand around her back and started to cup her breasts. I started kissing the nape of her neck which I knew she loved. Her body started to react as she leaned back into me, rolling her head to let me keep kissing.

"I'll bet you later today, when they get back to their chalet, Hal & Donna are gonna have amazing sex thanks to your little show." I was now snaking one hand lower, trying to gently spread her thighs apart to give me access to her pussy.

"Ok" she admitted, "It was kind of hot to be seen like that. But it's still so embarrassing."

I now had one hand between her legs and I was starting to spread some of the moisture forming in her pussy to her clit. I was alternating my fingers between dipping slightly into her wet opening and circling her clit with them. My other hand kept rubbing her breast and teasing her nipples. Meanwhile, Sherri had taken her hand and was started to stroke my cock through my shorts.

"I can't believe this whole thing has me so turned on" she started, "Let's go inside and fool around."

"Nope. I have a better idea." I stood her up and led her toward the hot tub. At this point, Sherri wasn't even resisting. Even though her naked breasts were exposed to anyone who looked our way, she no longer seemed to care. As we got to the hot tub, I stripped off my clothes and we walked up the steps.

"This may be 'your day'" Sherri said, "But after that, you owe me." Sherri sat on the edge of the hot tub and put her feet in the water up to her knees. Then, she leaned back and spread her legs. I took the hint and continued into the hot water, moving myself so that my shoulders were between her thighs.

I leaned forward and took my first lick up her slit. She was already nice and wet from the last few minutes of activity and I could taste the sweet and salty mix of her arousal. I danced my tongue over her clit and used two of my fingers to start moving and out of her pussy. Using my tongue, I licked down one side of her outer lips, across my own inserted fingers and up the other side. Every time I reached her clit, I would stay there and gently flick and lick over it. I kept my fingers at a slow, determined back and forth pace, focusing my efforts on the pattern of my tongue. Sherri had a solid grip on the back of my head and was starting to force me tighter against her.

I kept up this rotation and pattern for another minute or so before changing things up. I adjusted my wrist and got my fingers pointed up inside her vaginal walls, searching for her g-spot. Meanwhile, my tongue stopped it's long licks and I bared down on her clit. I had read ages before that when giving a woman oral a great trick was to trace the letters of the alphabet on her clit, so that's what I started to do. Very slowly, very lightly, I started to lick in a deliberate pattern.... A....b.....c..... At the same time, found the silky soft pocket of her g-spot and began to gently rub it with my finger tips.

Sherri started to buck her hips against me as her orgasm started to build. K....L....M.....N.......

To push her over the edge, I took her clit between my lips and started to suck on it, keeping up the efforts with my tongue.... S.....t......u

That did it. Sherri's pussy flooded my mouth and she bucked and moaned, keeping a tight grip on my head. I could feel all her muscles contracting, from her legs to her hips to her pussy. Her moans build to low screams as her legs thrashed in the water of the hot tub and I did my best to desparately hang on.

"Fuck! Jay! So....good! Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

I'm not sure how far down the Caribou Trail Hal & Donna had walked, but if they were anywhere close, I'm pretty sure they knew what was going on. As Sherri started to calm down, I slipped backward into the hot tub and dunked my head under to rinse her fluids off of me. When I came up for air, Sherri was still sprawled on the edge of the hot tub, her legs spread, pussy red and inflamed still leaking juices, and her breasts flushed with rock hard nipples.

She opened her eyes and saw me sitting in the hot tub and started to slide in, letting the hot water envelop her body. She floated over the other side and propped herself on the edge on her elbows, with her ass facing toward me. The position had her head, shoulders and tits over the top of the railing, giving her a view of the resort.

Looking over her shoulder, she said, "Fuck me from behind. The water makes it tough, but I want to try something." She raised her hips above the water and I approached her with my hard cock leading the way. Grabbing her wet hips, I was able to find her opening. The water had washed away some of her natural lubricant, so I rubbed my cockhead against her until I could feel it getting coated. Once her juices were flowing, I started to slide into her. Her recent orgasm made her tighter, but I was able to press against her until my balls were against her.

"MMMMMMM....that feels good. Now, fuck me slowly."

Following her instructions, I began stroking myself in and out of her. One of the things I always loved about doggy is that I can look down and watch Sherri's pussy lips grip my cock as it moves in and out of her. That's exactly what I was doing as I slowly watched her lips grip and pull in as I thrusted forward, then stretch out and extend as moved back. Unable to help myself, I started to pick up speed, despite her instructions. I was fucking her faster, sending waves splashing out of the hot tub. We were both grunting and moaning when Sherri spoke up again.

"Push all the way in and then stop. I want to try something." Again, I followed directions, rammed my cock in as far as it would go and stopped. Sherri shifted her weight up to her arms and pushed back against me. She told me to move lower into the hot tub with her, staying inside her pussy. It was awkward to keep my cock in her plus my balance on the slippery floor of the hot tub. I couldn't figure out what she was trying to do until she settled a bit further back and I felt it.

Sherri had moved lower so that one of the jets was hitting her directly on her clit. I could feel the water hitting her, then rolling down and under my cock to my balls. The hot tub and I had become one giant vibrating dildo for Sherri. With all this stimulation, her orgasm was nearly instantaneous. Her hips began to buck back against me while she tried to maintain her grip on the side of the tub. I ended up wrapping my hands under her tits just to keep her above water.

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder!" she yelled. I picked up the pace and waves of water kept splashing over the side of the tub. Sherri was slamming her pussy back into me as she tried to ride both me and the pulsating water jet at the same time.

"That's it! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it hard! I'm going to come!" At that point if anyone had been walking by the chalet, they would have heard and possibly seen us, but neither of us cared. Sherri's orgasm started to rip through her just as the pressure in my balls became too much. Her pussy was spasming around my cock which began to pulse and shoot my cum deep inside her. I had been hard off-and-on for hours, looking at her naked body stretched out in front of me and now that tension was releasing itself inside her. I grunted a final time and felt myself slip out of her. We both sat in the hot tub for a moment, but the exertion combined with the heat wasn't doing us any good. Both of us were having difficulty getting our breath back.

I was the first to move, lifting myself out of the hot tub. The cool air coming over the railing felt great and I reached out to Sherri to get her out of the hot water.

"I can't believe I'm saying this" she started, "But I really need to cool down a bit." With that, she stood up, bracing herself against the wall of the chalet. For the first time that day, she was completely exposed to anyone who could have looked over to our deck, but I could see her body reacting to the cold air finally hitting it. She lasted for about a minute before announcing, "I'm going to take a nap upstairs. Wake me later."

I let Sherri sleep for a few hours and started to think about dinner...and the next phase of my "What I Say Day". I went upstairs and woke her up, telling her that if we wanted dinner, we had to run to the store to get some groceries. She groggily agreed and went into the bathroom.

I started to get dressed when the bathroom door flew open and I saw Sherri staring at me.

"What do you mean WE are going to the grocery store?"

I smiled and replied, "Yup. Both of us. Going to the grocery store. I was thinking some scallops, rice, maybe a salad?"

"I'm not going to the grocery store naked!"

"Of course not. That would be insane and get you arrested. But I do have a plan!"

"Oh, do you?" Judging by her tone and her reply, I got the sense that Sherri was fully on board with my little game, finally willing to play along and take some risks.

"Of course! Do this. Put on those socks you had on last night and your boots. I'll take care of the rest. Meet me downstairs."

"Fine. But I want to know the plan before I walk out of here, otherwise forget it."

A few minutes later, Sherri came down the stairs looking sexy as hell. She had the socks back on, pulled up to her thighs and her hiking boots on her feet. Despite all the sex so far that day, I could feel myself getting hard all over again. I handed her the parka she had brought with her and told her to put it on.

Sherri took it and sighed, "This won't work. It only comes to my hips and won't cover my ass or pussy." She put it on and she was 100% right. The cut of the parka was too high and left her exposed.

"OK" I said, "Take it off and put mine on instead."

Sherri did as I asked and lo and behold, my plan had worked! My parka was definitely big on her, but it completely covered her top and extended almost down to her knees. When she zipped it up, she looked like she just had on some ski outfit underneath a big parka. Nobody would be able to tell she was basically naked under it.

I grabbed the heaviest sweater I had, my keys and her hand and we went out to the car. It took a few minutes for the car to warm up and despite that she had on next to nothing, Sherri was actually warmer in my parka than I was in my street clothes. Once the car warmed up, I started driving to the store that was about 15 minutes away.

Even though it was still early, the sky was kind of dusky at that hour. After we had been driving for about 5 minutes, I looked over and said, "Ok. Car is nice and warm. Unzip the coat."

At this point, Sherri had committed to the day's game and just rolled her eyes at me. She undid her seatbelt, reached up and completely unzipped the jacket, exposing her skin from her collarbone to the tops of her stockings. She tucked the jacket to her sides and buckled back up. The road was a full of curves and Sherri caught me glancing over at her a few times.

"I'll stay like this, but you need to keep your eyes on the road, Jay. If we go off the road, I'm not explaining this outfit to the local cops."

We continued the drive and although I tried, I still couldn't resist glancing over at my girlfriend's exposed body in the seat next to me. As we approached the grocery store, I pulled up to a stop light and slid into the left-hand lane to make my turn. As I did, a large pickup truck pulled up in the lane next to the car. I didn't think much of it until I heard a horn start beeping and what sounded like a bunch of teens whooping and hollering.

I looked over and there were three young men in the truck next to us, crawling over each other to get a better look out the driver's window at Sherri's body. It was then that my girlfriend, who was mortified at the "rules" earlier in the day, did something I never expected. She unbuckled her belt, turned toward her window and wiggled her tits at the men. The light turned green and I heard a mixture of more yelling, more beeping and Sherri laughing as we made our turn. Sherri zipped the coat back up as we pulled into the grocery store.