What I Say Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were in the store, nobody gave us a second glance as we started to fill the basket. We looked like two people who were grocery shopping after a day outside. When we went to the produce section, Sherri picked up a long carrot, held it up and asked if we needed one for dinner.

"Nope. No carrots." I replied.

"What about zucchini?"

"No. I'll get what I need." I was still oblivious to her shenanigans as I was focusing on getting everything I needed for dinner.

Then Sherri walked over to me and got very close. She leaned up and whispered in my ear, "What about a big cucumber? Should I get one of those? I mean, is it really shoplifting if I shove it inside me under this coat?"

I was literally dumbstruck, unable to reply. Sherri simply walked away with a smirk, put the cucumber back, and motioned for me to follow her with her finger. As I started to follow her around the corner to the next aisle, I had to adjust the basket I was carrying to cover my erection in my jeans.

We wandered through the entire store, I kept grabbing what I needed for dinner until we took a turn down the aisle that had "personal products", baby supplies and the like. Seeing it was empty, Sherri quickly said, "Get your phone camera out."

I fumbled for my phone and got the camera up JUST as Sherri turned to face me from down the aisle. She had unzipped her coat and was giving me a full-frontal flash. I hit the button to take as many pictures as I could before she closed the coat and continued walking. Sherri was much more flirtatious, constantly rubbing up against me as we walked. At one point, while we waited at the seafood counter, Sherri took my hand that she was holding and ran it up under her coat to get a quick grab of her bare ass. Just as the clerk turned back, she dropped my hand and her coat.

We ended up in the frozen section where there were still a few people shopping. Sherri took me by the hand and kept me close. All of a sudden, she stopped and opened one of the frozen doors by the ice cream, letting her coat fall wide open. But because it was so big, nobody to her sides could see her reveal anything because it hung down on both sides like a set of curtains. When she did it though, she took a blast of cold air directly on her naked body. Then, with me right behind her she bent over to get a container of ice cream from the very back of the case.

From my view, I could see the coat ride up and give me a glimpse of the bottom of her ass cheeks. To everyone else, the coat and my body blocked their view. Sherri stood back up, gripping her coat closed and handed me the ice cream. Leaning in again, she whispered in my ear.

"Fuck, babe. My tits and pussy are soooooo cold right now. Too bad you can't warm me up right now." As she talked she reached into the pocket of my jeans, running her hand over my rock-hard cock. Right when I thought she was getting a better grip, she pulled out my car keys.

"OK!" she laughed. "I'm done shopping! See you in the car!"

With that, she almost skipped out of the store, leaving me stunned, flushed and sporting an erection that the basket was barely concealing. I was able to finish the shopping and made my way out to the car where she was sitting, bundled in the coat, with the heat blasting.

"Wow. That was just mean!" I said placing the bags in the back seat.

"Seriously? You have me parading around naked all day and take me into a store like that and I'm the mean one?"

"Still though..."I whined as I started to pull out of the parking lot.

"Huh. Maybe you should have thought of this when you set the rules for today. It's not my fault you have me naked in places where you can't take advantage. Like, when you are driving the car?"

Her tone made me look over to see that she had unzipped the coat again, but this time had her legs spread up on the dashboard. As I waited for the light to turn green, she slowly licked two of her fingers and ran them down to her exposed slit. She had one slowly moving in and out of her pussy, while the other one feathered her emerging button.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP" I almost hit my head on the top of the car when I jumped at the sound of the horn behind me.

"Light's green, babe."

As luck would have it, there was not one red light or stop sign on the ride back to the chalet which became the longest 15 minutes of my life. Sherri was taking advantage of the situation and continued to pleasure herself. The scent of her arousal was starting to fill the car and I could hear her wetness as she stroked her fingers in and out of her pussy. If the sights and scents weren't enough, she decided to add more sound to the situation.

Sherri started rolling her hips and moaning and grunting next to me. She had moved one hand up to her left tit and was grabbing it while rolling her nipple in her fingers. Her other hand kept up the rhythm in her pussy, occasionally going back to rubbing her clit.

"I think I like this" she moaned. "Being on display like this. Uhhhhhh. Thinking about people looking at my tits and pussy. Ohhhhhhhh. I was getting so turned on in that supermarket, babe. I wanted to find a place to fuck you right there. Mmmmmm. Just lift up my coat and stick that cock in my soaking wet cunt."

I knew Sherri was getting close as her language got more course. Her hips were rolling and bucking against her fingers as her orgasm took over.

"Fuuuuuck. Oh my...... fuck. Fuck. Oh, fuck." Sherri was panting and gasping for air with her fingers still deep inside herself. She was getting hit with some aftershocks of her orgasm as we pulled into the parking spot of the chalet. Sherri's eyes fluttered back open and she said, "Perfect timing."

With that, she opened the door of the car and got out, this time not bothering to close her coat or cover herself up. As I lifted the bags from the car, I saw Sherri turn to face me, smile and drop my coat on the walkway. She then walked the final 25 feet to the door completely exposed while waiting for me with the key. I picked up the coat on my way, opened the door and she strolled in.

"I'm going to sit with a glass of wine and read while YOU make dinner" she declared. With that, she poured herself some wine, grabbed her Kindle and settled back on the couch by the fireplace. The difference in her comfort level from eight hours earlier was startling.

As directed, I made dinner and announced that it was ready about an hour later.

"I have one request" Sherri said as she walked over to the little table. "I want you to be naked for dinner too."

I thought about pushing back with the "rules" of the day but decided against it. Sherri had been an amazing sport all day and was now actually seeming to enjoy herself (both literally and figuratively). So, after I put the plates down on the table, I peeled off my clothes and sat next to my beautiful, naked girlfriend at the table.

We enjoyed the dinner and dessert and had a normal conversation. We talked about the rest of the weekend and what we had going on when we got back. Our nakedness certainly kept a higher level of eroticism in the air, but it wasn't overt. At one point, I reached over to give Sherri a kiss on the cheek and I gently stroked her nipple. At another, I felt her foot sneak under the table and start to massage my cock. Throughout dinner, we both managed some subtle grabs, strokes and pinches just to keep each other aroused.

We finished the chocolate cake (that admittedly we bought pre-made in the grocery store bakery) and some glasses of brandy, full & satisfied. Sherri's foot had worked its way back to my crotch and she was gently rubbing me getting me hard again.

"What do you say we head upstairs and finish the night right?"

Sherri didn't have to ask me twice, I stood up and started up the stairs with Sherri following closely behind me. As we reached the loft, I went toward the bed but Sherri reached over and flipped the switches opening up all the blinds in the chalet. She then turned on all the lights in the loft. For anyone looking from above or outside in the dark, the entire bedroom was completely lit up and visible.

Sherri strutted over to the bed and climbed on top of me.

"I thought that we would finish your 'What I Say Day' the right way" she said as she lifted her hips and lined my cock up with her wet tunnel. The teasing all through dinner had us both ready without any additional foreplay. My cock was rock-hard and her pussy was well-lubricated. I slid in effortlessly and grabbed on to her hips as she started rocking her pelvis back and forth. Sherri's hands were on my chest, allowing her to control the speed and friction of her motions.

Sex this time was the complete opposite of our frolic in the hot tub earlier. Where that was fast and raw and rough, this was slow and deliberate. With all the lights on, we were able to look in each other's eyes and see every inch of each other's bodies. I caught myself looking up and out through the windows of the chalet, wondering who might be out there.

"You think anyone is watching us?" said Sherri, obviously thinking the same thing.

"If they are, you're giving them a great view."

"Mmmmm, babe. I have to tell you, when this all started today, I thought you were insane. But as it went on, I have to say I was getting pretty turned on."

I loved hearing Sherri talk about sex, so I wanted to encourage her to keep talking while she gyrated on me.

"Yeah? So, you liked it after all? What changed?" Sherri shifted a bit and leaned back, bracing herself on her arms back by my knees. It actually opened her up to me a bit more so I could see her pussy enveloping my cock and her clit peeking out at the top of her slit. I licked my fingers and started to gently massage her button as she slowly rode on top of me.

"I think it was when we were out on the deck. Depending on how I moved, I kept getting hit by a mix of warm and cold air all over my body." She paused, "Play with my nipples." I reached up and cupped her b-cup tits and used my thumbs to run small circles around her erect nipples.

"Yeah, that feels amazing. It was the cold air on my tits that really got me. When that couple..."

"Hal and Donna?"

"Whatever. When they surprised me and I sat up, I was definitely embarrassed, but the way the cold air felt on my skin had me too aroused to even think about it. Then, having you go down on me by the hot tub, then into the hot tub, it was just so much."

Sherri was picking up speed now. She dropped all the way forward so she was laying on my chest. She started pistoning her hips up and down, driving herself down on my cock.

"Once you gave me that outfit to wear at the store, that was it. I was so fucking turned on, my pussy was dripping the minute we left the house. Oh....that's it. That's so good. Fuck me, Jason. Fuck me as hard as you can."

I started to meet her thrusts with hip movements of my own, driving up into her.

"Is it turning you on?" I asked. "Knowing that everyone can see you getting fucked right now?"

"Yes. Yes!"

"The same people who saw your tits and pussy on the deck? And the ones who saw your ass at the store? You think they're watching?"

"Oh, yes, Jay! Fuck me, I'm so close." I was pounding up into Sherri now, gripping her hips to give as much power to our thrusts as I could.

"Right now there are men watching you from their rooms, jerking off, wishing they were the one fucking you right now."

"Mmmmmm....keep going." We were at a fevered pace now. I had a firm grip on Sherri's ass cheeks, and she was kissing and biting at my neck and shoulders. The sounds of her pussy slapping down on my cock were filling the room. I could feel her juices flowing out of her, down my shaft and balls.

"Maybe that woman is down on her knees, sucking her husband's dick? While he's thinking about how tight your pussy is." I shifted my hands a bit and used one of my fingers to spread a bit of moisture around Sherri's asshole. I didn't insert it, but I started running it in circles around her tight rim.

That did it. Sherri let loose a howl and began to come on my cock. She was thrashing and pounding down on me.

"Please Jay. Come in me. Fill my cunt up with your cum. I need it. I want everyone to see you fill me up."

I couldn't hold back anymore and my final load of the day exploded out of me and into Sherri's depths. She kept grinding against me as I spurted more and more until I was finally drained. Sherri slipped off of me, leaving a trail of our mixed fluids on my thigh. We laid side by side for a few minutes until Sherri started to get up.

"OK. Day's over. I'm getting changed into my PJs. You close those blinds and turn off the lights." As she closed the bathroom door, she made sure to add, "And you better be real careful with any bets you make for a while because payback is gonna be a bitch."

That night, I slept like a rock and woke up late the next morning. Sherri was not in the bed, and I could smell coffee brewing downstairs. I went downstairs and didn't see her anywhere. I poured myself a cup and went over to the sliding doors by the deck. I looked outside and Sherri was back in her lounge chair. She had on a bathrobe, but it was untied and open showing her breasts and a bit of her landing strip. I slid the door open and Sherri turned to look at me.

"You know the bet ended yesterday when we went to bed, right?" I asked.

"Sure. But we have a few more days here, so I see no reason why we can't continue the tradition when we're in the chalet. But, I'm telling you right now that tonight, you are taking me out to the lodge restaurant where you are buying me a very expensive meal and I will be wearing all my clothes."

Then, with a wink she added, "Well, maybe not ALL of them."

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed my twist on "Nude Day" -- please rate the story and leave feedback! Thanks for reading!