What I Think of You Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex, of all people, was the shard bearer... she hadn't expected that, she hadn't prepared for that.

Yoshiko's mind raced: "He's the fucking... he's... really? Him? Mr boring himself, the embodiment of lust? Bollocks... Are we on good terms? I've never even bothered to keep track of this guy... arrgh... Fuck my life. Okay, just got to lay on the charm, you can do this..."

Yoshiko's face bloomed into an uncharacteristic smile, and with a voice straining to sound friendly, Yoshiko spoke:

"Alex, there he is, is it just us here? Lucky me, ha-ha, so, what's up with you? Anything interesting happening in your life recently?"

Alex didn't know Yoshiko very well, they hardly ever spoke, but he knew obvious bullshit when someone shoved it in his face.

"What the fuck are you up to, Yoshiko?"

"Shit, okay he doesn't trust me..." Yoshiko's mind raced as this realization hit her, she just needed to guide the conversation, sound friendly, then try to normalize relations, try and speak like one of those girls who pretended to care for others.

"Alex, I came here because I'm a bit concerned, I saw Rachel parading her body around in 1/10th of an outfit, and I just came here to see if she was doing alright, we might not be the best of friends, but who would I be if I didn't come through for my friends?

"Yourself, you would be yourself, Yoshiko."

"What did I do to piss this guy off?" Yoshiko's mind now fretted, this was going to be hard, he knew her well apparently.

"Alex, we don't have to be enemies, I don't want to be enemies, I'm sorry if I said something to hurt you, I can be a mean drunk sometimes, and sometimes my temper gets the best of me, can we turn over a new leaf, please, I'm sorry, and I want to be a good friend, if not to you, then to Rachel."

*sigh* "Yoshiko... fine... I don't really have much to tell you, one day she came to uni wearing that 'outfit' and the next day she came wearing even less of an outfit, and... I think, maybe, that she tried to seduce me... maybe? Afterwards, Alice tried to sort her out, and I haven't seen her since."

This was... promising, Rachel's outfit was right out of Yoshiko's wet dreams, it didn't look like something a normal human would own, it didn't look like something a perverted human would own, it felt as if it were pulled directly out of a wet dream, was it power of the shade? Was this an indication of what it could do? She would have to gather some information, she had to know exactly what she was dealing with, she'd have to give Rachel a visit.

"Alex, let me ask you a question straight up, do you like her, because my intuition tells me that she might like you?" It was a leading question, and one designed to put him off-kilter somewhat, any old idiot with eyes could spot Rachels crush, the question was now to figure out if Alex had lusted after her and made her take it to the extreme.

"I... if she were interested in me, I might be." Alex answered pensively.

"Okay, it would seem I was being far too coy... Would you fuck her? Hard?" Yoshiko asked while performing a hip trusting gesture.

"Yoshiko, you would do well to have some basic decorum in public."

"It's just us here, do you need or want decorum?" Yoshiko spoke, trying hard to appear friendly as opposed to her usual cruel self, while actively searching for information on his inner-most thoughts, before hitting upon an idea.

Yoshiko, calmly and with all the grace she could muster, began to pull her shirt over her shoulders.

*sigh* "what are you doing?" Alex asked, trying to make it appear as though he was advertising his eyes, while keeping her chest in view.

Yoshiko finished pulling her shirt over her head, and threw it to the corner of the room, and settled into a sitting position meant to emphasize the black bra now visible to Alex's eyes, and of course the assets underneath. Where her charisma had failed her, mayhap seduction would ease their relationship.

"We've known each other for years, Alex, we don't really need to be so formal around each other, see? I'm comfortable like this around you, and I don't think this bothers you. Does it?"

Alex tried to restrain himself from staring at Yoshiko's uncovered torso, he'd been single all his life, though not for lack of attempts to rectify that situation. Eventually, he found himself side-eying Yoshiko, taking in her F cup breasts, and her nipples barely visible through what looked to him like a silk bra.

He chalked it up to Yoshiko being Yoshiko, rather than a genuine seduction attempt, he'd seen the way she looked at him in the past, her eyes barely regarding him even when speaking directly to him, what reason would she have to seduce him?

"Yoshiko, can you get in contact with Rachel? She hasn't texted me back since I asked her where she was yesterday."

Her eyes narrowed and stared at him inquisitively. "Really? Rachel hadn't texted him back? If Alex had managed to change her, surely, she should be jumping at his dick, not hiding away... I need to investigate this..."

Putting on a sympathetic face, Yoshiko assured him: "That's a bit concerning, but not to worry, she's probably just sick, I know her address, so I'll head out now and check on her, don't worry, I'll make sure she's alright." Yoshiko knew a lead when she it was thrown in her face, and this was promising, it was an irregularity to be investigated.

Alex wondered if he should suggest he tag along, but decided against it, whatever was going on, it was probably best handled without him, even if the one handling it was a loon. Frankly, he was starting to become worried about whatever was going on with Rachel, and feared he might be responsible somehow. She seemed to be spiraling into obscene behavior, and he worried dark things might be going on out of sight, causing all this.

"Yeah, that'd be a good idea, make sure that's she's not going through anything too rough, if she is, then I think you have mine and Alice's number." Alex was pretty sure he had exchanged numbers with Yoshiko years ago, before they had really gotten to know and dislike each other.

Yoshiko announced her departure and headed out the door to the study room to check on Rachel... she then immediately headed back in and grabbed her discarded shirt. Hiding her own embarrassment as she pulled it back on, and in a put-on saccharine voice, wished Alex well.

An hour later, Yoshiko pulled up on Rachel's house, she'd only been here once, and had to fumble around for the better part of half an hour to find the address, eventually finding it on an old GPS she'd forgotten she'd even had, the last time she'd been here was four years ago, when Rachel had invited her over for a birthday party she was hosting for Olivia. They didn't like each other, even back then, and the party had only served to deepen their divide.

When she remembered Rachels house from back then, she remembered it as being opulent, not in an in-your-face gold everywhere sense; Moreso in how it presented a stylish decor, complete with expensive looking pots and fine art, interspersed with family photos, and an Oil painting of Rachel herself taking center stage in the dining room. She said it was tacky, but deep-down Yoshiko knew she would do the same if she had the means.

These faded memories of opulence abruptly faded as Yoshiko came to Rachels front door, and found it unlocked, inside, it was as if a hurricane had passed through, bits of broken pottery lined the floor, many photo frames were on the floor, smashed into pieces, trodden on with intent to render them irreparable.

The walls were barren of all art, save for pictures of Alex. All the pictures of Alex were different, but most appeared as though they had been taken with a low-quality camera, and she suspected from the angles and the sleeping face of Alex, that Alex was most likely unaware of these photos being taken, yet alone displayed.

Yoshiko considered that this was most likely the shades doing, Alex had warped her into this obsessive loon, perhaps unknowingly, However, she had to consider the unlikely possibility that Rachel had gone insane entirely on her own, in which case, she had to admit that this was a bit... upsetting and obsessive, even by her standards, if only because she had to tread carefully to avoid lacerating her foot.

Weighing her option, she decided to proceed deeper into the house, if it came down to it, she was confident she could win a fight with Rachel. Yoshiko felt for the switchblade she carried in her pocket, confirming it's presence, then continued deeper into the Rachels abode.

Passing increasingly less flattering pictures of Alex, she found that deeper inside was the same situation, the oil painting she recalled being displayed prominently had been torn off the walls, in its place were the words "Forgive me" written in what seemed like black marker, written with the care and precision you'd expect to find in an insane asylum.

Meanwhile, an increasingly large number of the portraits and pictures of Alex seemed to have writing on them, they seemed to be mantras and other commitments of servitude, such as "His slave," "Holes for him" and other depraved mantra's that Yoshiko had often fantasized about filling Rachels head with. If this truly was Alex's doing, he had taste, she'd give him that.

Eventually, she began to hear movement, surprisingly, she'd expected to find Rachel in the bedroom, but to her surprise, she found her in a living room located near the back of the house, she suspected the room once contained a TV, but now it contained a large picture of Alex in its place, the whole room had been converted into something of a shrine for Alex, with a large number of Rachel's personal belongings seemingly placed in front of the shrine as 'offerings.'

In the middle of the room, bent over and performing a strange form of worship, was Rachel herself, all her holes plugged in some form or another by sex-toys, save for these toys, she wore not a stitch of clothing. Her body glistening with sweat and her own juices.

Yoshiko silently watched Rachel, hiding behind the entry door and peeking at Rachels naked body in silence, watching as this rich girl seemed to be making every attempt to drive the dildo inside her deeper, rhythmically thrusting it inside herself, while beginning an ominous chant: "Just holes, his property, his belongings..." and so on, to that effect.

Rachels face was the picture of lustful bliss, her eyes were glassy, and if she had any thoughts in her head beside sex, she wasn't letting it show. Yoshiko wasn't too far behind her, this was the hottest thing she'd ever seen in her life, she'd tried for years to turn her roommate into this much of a broken husk, she'd made progress, but she'd managed to bring her down to this level, much less in this short amount of time, to someone this dignified.

To think, just a week ago, Rachel was this proud, modest woman, and now, she was masturbatory wreck. The though made Yoshiko wet beyond belief, and she found her own hand lightly massaging her pussy, without her conscious intent, Yoshiko took a quick breath, and regained her wits, there would be time to enjoy this sight later, for now, she had work to do.

Bracing for a potential fight, Yoshiko pushed open the door, and indicated her presence to Rachel with a curt "hi."

Rachel noted her presence, and with a blank stare, returned a greeting "Yoshiko, you're here..." Rachel didn't feel the need to stop pressing the dildo deeper inside her, she hurried her greeting, eager to return to her warped mantra. It was the hottest thing Yoshiko had ever seen in her life.

Yoshiko was, uncertain, how was she meant to carry a conversation with Rachel now. What should her goal be here, what did she need from Rachel? Thinking for a moment, she needed two things, she needed some form of confirmation that Alex was behind this, and she needed to try and win over Alex to her side... fucking hell, if she knew he was the shard bearer, she would have kept him on side, if he could bring other women to Rachels broken state, then he would of let him do whatever he wanted to her, whatever it took to let her direct that power. Her mind salivated with a list of friends and enemies alike she'd target.

She did the only thing she could think of now, she approached Rachel, and asked her bluntly: "You belong to Alex, don't you?"

Her only response was the sound of Rachel orgasming at the mere mention of his name, Yoshiko was going to take that as a yes, she was also going to assume that this was the shade's work, and that Rachel hadn't just become this debauched pervert on her own, she knew that Rachel had a thing for Alex for ages now, but the odds that it ran this deep and dark without the shades intervention were low... not zero, but low.

Okay, so now what she needed was a way to get Alex to appreciate her company a little more, and this provided her an idea, she could assume based on his earlier concern that he had changed Rachel without knowing it, the shade was acting out his will believing it to be its own... right? It'd been years since her dad/weird voice in her head had filled in on it, but that seemed to be the gist of it, Alex certainly didn't seem like he had knowingly turned Rachel into the sublime depraved cum-slut she saw before her, so most likely he didn't know, most likely he wanted to do Rachel, and had no idea that was presently an option, what he'd done to her.

She could inform him, she could prime Rachel for fucking, and maybe make Alex a bit warmer to her presence. Honestly, even if it didn't work and Rachel still hated her, Yoshiko could call it a win just for the opportunity to watch this slut take a dick.

Plan now decided, Yoshiko approached Rachel's quivering body, and without warning, pulled the dildo out of her vagina, Rachel gasped in surprise, doubly so when Yoshiko replaced it with her own fingers, now strumming the insides of this formerly prudish bitch, Yoshiko had but one thought "I love my life" but recovering from her own euphoria, she began to prompt Rachel:

"You want to be a good slut for Alex, don't you?"

"Yes, I, I Alex's fuckhole, I am hole for him to fuck."

"Has he fucked you?"

"No... I... I not... I need to give him... I am still me... need to be his... before he can..."

"Despicable slut, you need to present yourself to your master, you've been a bad girl, but that's okay, I can help you, I can make him enjoy your slutty cunt, I can ensure that Rachel ceases to be, do you want that, do you want to be nothing but a collection of holes?"

"Yesssss" Rachel purred, her voice a whisper and dripping with need.

Honestly, Yoshiko added that last part mainly because she thought it would be hot, she had no idea how to stop Rachel being Rachel, but as soon as thought of one, she'd see it through, for now, she just needed to prep Rachel for a nice, hard fucking.

First things first, she sent a message to Alex, attaching a link to Rachel's address, and requesting his arrival.

"Rachel wants to see you, I'll link you her address, come ASAP, you'll enjoy it, or your money back."

Next, she decided it was probably best if Alex didn't see the disturbing photo collection, and shards of broken glass everywhere, she'd clean them up, hopefully with Rachel's help before he got here, at least in the foyer: she'd just need to hope he didn't invite himself further into the house.

Thirdly, and perhaps this was just for her own amusement, she'd dress Rachel up like normal, and strip her down in front of Alex, maybe this act would benefit her in his eyes, maybe it wouldn't; either way, since the day she'd met Rachel, she'd wanted to strip her naked in front of an audience. Today, she would live that dream, unfortunately, the audience wasn't as large or cruel as she'd like, but eh.

Dressing her up like normal proved difficult, apparently someone had replaced most of her clothes with attire indecent and inappropriate by the standards of a strip-club, but she eventually found some normal clothes in a wash basket in the laundry, she'd then proceeded to dress her up in a pair of relatively normal jeans, a fairly normal T-shirt that read "Lake club" and a pair of relatively skimpy panties and a push-up bra.

Rachel protested this comparatively modest outfit, but Yoshiko snapped back, this was for Alex's (and her own) sexual thrill, Rachel seemed confused by this, but asked no questions, she was truly out of it mentally, and didn't know up from down, Yoshiko was more than happy to capitalize on this weakness.

She had Rachel follow her down to the foyer and proceeded to spend the next 15 minutes cleaning up shards of broken glass and moving pictures of Alex into different rooms, until the foyer merely looked boring and undecorated, rather than the serial killer vibes she was getting earlier.

Eventually, she heard Alex's car pull up.

Showtime.

Alex, upon his arrival, took a moment to gawk at how nice the house appeared from the outside, was it large enough to be considered a mansion? He had no idea honestly; he just knew it was to be the most expensive house he'd ever set foot in.

Opening the door, and entering the foyer, he saw Yoshiko with a strange, unreadable expression on her face, and a blank looking Rachel, Yoshiko gave an enthusiastic wave as she saw him, and with a salesman like grin, outstretched her arms in and gestured towards Rachel in a way that seemed to say "behold."

He didn't know what he was meant to be beholding exactly, I mean yeah, Rachel was hot, but he saw her most days, she was dressed the same as usual, was that supposed to be impressive? Was he missing something?

Then Rachel stood behind her, and in one smooth motion, removed Rachel's shirt.

"Ack... What are you doing?" Alex instinctively responded.

In lieu of an answer, Yoshiko undid the button on Rachels jeans, and immediately pulled them down her legs, it was the smooth motion of someone who had stripped the clothing off another many times, combined with the bright smile and demeanor of a saleswoman, she seemed to be pushing Rachel's back, trying to arc out her breasts to face Alex.

"Rachel, what the fuck is going on here?" Rachel didn't answer, either verbally or with an expression, Rachel seemed to be breathing steadily, if Alex had paid more attention, he would have seen the juices rapidly staining her panties, the lust induced heavy breathing, but from a distance, and with ample distraction available in the form of Rachel's bra covered tits, and Yoshiko's bewitching smile, all he could see was a blank faced Rachel, reduced to her underwear.

Rachel had been told to stay silent no matter what. Yoshiko told Rachel her voice would grate Alex's eardrums, that the reason he preferred Olivia to her was that her voice was tolerable. Rachel seemed to cry a bit when she heard this, however she took the advice to heart, and was determined not to make a peep.

Next, Yoshiko unclasped her bra, and let her breasts bounce free. By this point, Alex was staring in awe almost, feeling he should say something, but having no clue as to what that something is. He settled for simply enjoying the view. Her tits were tanned like the rest of her, did she tan topless?

Without missing a beat, Yoshiko lightly cupped Rachels breasts, pulling them apart, and then releasing them, letting Alex enjoy the sensation of watching them jiggle back into place, as she did, she made eye contact with Alex, and flashed a smile.

Then, with no warning, Yoshiko pulled Rachel's sole remaining item of clothing down past her hips, Rachel's panties now lay unused at her feet, and she didn't seem to have a care in the world.

Yoshiko gently pulled her legs apart, and turned her around so her back was facing Alex, next she bent Rachel over, so her pussy was completely exposed to Alex, she gave Rachel's backside a heavy slap, before turning to face Alex, and making a gesture with her hands that seemed to say "All yours."