What I Think of You Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she stepped back, and once she had taken a couple steps away, made jazz hands, as she gestured towards Rachel. Finally, after the longest minute of Alex's life, Yoshiko finally explained what was going on, in her own way.

"What do you think? She's hot, and ready for you, has been for a long time, make her happy, I know you can."

Alex's brain... had checked out around 10 seconds ago, he was just staring vacantly at Rachels pussy, this rich girl who never dated anyone, had just been stripped down by another hot girl, who was now telling him to step up and plough her... there was DEFINETELY something very wrong here.

"Come on... don't tell me I have to strip you down to, if I have to do that, I might not be able to control myself... Rachel should be the first one to feel your long, hard cock." Yoshiko licked her lips seductively. "Take her, you know you want to, you know she wants it, look how wet she is, just for you, are you going to reject her, or are you going to make her happy?"

Alex seemed to move himself on autopilot, as he unbuckled his own jeans, and thrust into Rachels wet and waiting cunt.

Rachel seemed to buck like an animal, Yoshiko told her that if she came before him, Alex would consider her an unusable piece of garbage, so she held firm, but the mere presence of Alex's dick inside her was already sending her to the edge, she'd wanted him for so long, so many years, and now, finally... he might see fit to use her.

Their intercourse was primal, inelegant, the actions of two people determined to thrust themselves as deep into each other as possible, Rachel felt she could feel Alex's dick deep inside her womb, and it filled her with joy, and no small degree of euphoria.

Yoshiko was having a hard time keeping her hand away from her own crotch, she had been swimming in lust ever since she had seen Rachels depraved state, and was barely holding it together, when she got home, she was going to have Jiggly working overtime to service her... she could fuck Alex, but that was best kept as a prize in the future, not a gift to be given freely... but if this kept on, that cold restraint might well crumble, she felt she wasn't too far away from ending up in the same debauched state as Rachel, just from the shear hotness of watching her former rival reduced to this slutty mess.

Alex was rapidly jackhammering into Rachel like a man possessed, his eyes shone with madness, and it seemed to an outside observer than he intended to break her, Rachel was crying tears of joy, and her mind could only focus on pleasure and obedience in that moment, trying desperately to suppress her own orgasm as Alex's dick filled both her pussy and her mind. Eventually, what felt like a miracle to Rachel came, Alex came inside her, and with that, Rachel came herself, shuddering like a woman possessed, before collapsing limp on the ground.

Yoshiko could only gasp in amazement... the bitch had managed to knock herself out with an orgasm, she didn't think that was possible, was it the shade's doing? She eyed it over in the corner, it didn't seem like it had done anything, still, could never be too careful. Most likely she was just that weak, or maybe she had been rendered mentally feeble, it was an old flame after all...

Alex seemed to be regaining his wits, and before he could start to formulate his own version of events, Yoshiko quickly congratulated him:

"Thank you, I think she really appreciated that nice, hard, dicking you gave her, poor undersexed girl, she really wanted you, all of you, and you were kind enough to oblige."

"Okay, what the FUCK was all that, what the fuck was, why the fuck was..."

"Don't sweat it too much, she wanted to fuck you, and just couldn't build up the confidence, I told her I would handle things on her behalf, she'll tell you the same when she comes to. Saying that however, it might be best if you leave now, I know you just got here, but I'll need to carry her to bed, and I don't think she'd be happy if I let you see her bedroom."

Yoshiko then leaned in an whispered "So many sex-toys you wouldn't believe, ground littered with magazines full of you don't even want to know." Her smile coy as she conveyed this information.

Finally, she added what felt like the first sincere thing she had said all day:

"Don't worry so much about all this, I'm on your side, I'll take care of this, head on home, enjoy your night, I'll take care of Rachel, it'd be better for her heart if I'm the one there when she comes to, and when she comes to, I'll wager the two of you will be fucking like rabbits."

Alex, as was becoming something of a recurring theme, didn't know what the fuck was going on, and in his moment of weakness, he trusted Yoshiko, he saw the limp body of Rachel on the ground, his semen dripping out of her cunt, and had a strong desire to put the consequences of today far away from him, buckling his jeans, he left without a word.

Yoshiko, for the most part had no idea if Rachel still had a bedroom, or if she had converted it into another Alex shrine, but either way she had no intention of carrying her to it, she simply left Rachel's nude, cum and sweat stained body on the ground, coldly uttering words of spite as she left:

"Enjoy your new life, bitch."

Then, she left, returning to her apartment to try and quench her own lust, she'd come three times over the next hour, all to the memory of Alex taking Rachel, so much innocent pining, only to end with such debased fornication, it was bliss to Yoshiko's perverted mind.

Yesterday, at camp Brightwood

Before Alex had changed the curriculum to something far more interesting, camp Brightwood had a tradition of making campers write physical letters to their friends and family, it was old-fashioned, and inarguably a waste of time and paper, the revised curriculum Alex's shade had implemented still followed this tradition, was it merely the contexts of the letters that had changed.

Olivia found herself writing a letter to Alex, while sitting on a chair designed to violently tease both her pussy and asshole, the letter was to be simple, and demonstrate submission, given that she was naked, and mid-way through being turned into Alex's sex-toy, she felt she was demonstrating enough submission, but apparently not.

Her first letter had the words "I'm cumming for you." Written in a stylized and neat font, the sort you'd expect from someone who called themselves an artist.

After she submitted this letter to the counselors, she was immediately punished for the proper grammar and neat writing she displayed, and given a bevy of substances meant to rattle her mind, and a few hours spent in the "de-education" annex of the camp grounds.

When she next returned to the chair to attempt her letter writing, she wrote "I'm cumming for you" still perfect grammar, but in a much more unsteady hand, it would seem her knowledge of spelling was still quite strong, and her tutors were still displeased.

Another cocktails of substances and another six hours in the "de-education" annex and she was sent letter writing again, this time having been subjected to severe orgasm denial.

Her head swimming with drugs, she wrote out "I coming for you." With frantic, unsteady and near-madness inspired typography. She still had decent grammar, just incorrect word usage, by this point, the counselors were sick of dealing with her for the day and decided to just send the letter. "Good enough, I guess" was a mantra that apparently extended even to sex-slavers.

The next day

Alex was unsure what to do with his day off from uni. Today was a Saturday, and after the incredible experience of yesterday, he had a lot of lingering questions, not least of which was whether Rachel was on birth-control, he figured if she was waiting there with the intention of him fucking her, almost certainly, but the thought left him uneasy.

But for the most part, he was just bored and extremely tired, everything seemed so boring after yesterday; he had barely slept, and his mind was racing with paranoid thoughts, and increasing dread at how little he understood the changing world around him.

The worst part was, he didn't really have anyone to talk with about it, it seemed weird to share it, the only person he could really talk to about it was Yoshiko, but she was... Yoshiko.

The other thing bothering him was the unending barrage of unmarked packages containing money, there was no way it was just free money, someone would come looking for it, hopefully, not someone who shot first and asked questions after.

Then it happened, he received a letter from an address he didn't recognize, and inside, was a simple message, scrawled in an unsteady hand, which seemed to communicate madness with just it's font and stylings.

It was a simple four-word message: "I coming for you."

This confirmed something in his mind, something was up with those money packages, someone had taken notice, someone was after him, his mind raced, he had barely slept last night, he'd been hyper alert for hours now, his mind was racing, he'd heard footsteps and heavy breathing coming from the roof all night, his paranoia had reached its zenith, and he turned to the only person who he knew might be able to help, even if it felt like tying another noose around his neck.

He texted Yoshiko a message:

"PEOPLE AFTER ME, NEED HELP, HELP ME!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!" To say that Alex himself wasn't a picture of mental stability at that moment was an understatement.

He uploaded a picture of the letter he had received, within moments, Yoshiko texted him back.

"Okay... you seem panicked, don't worry, I'll look after you, I'm sending you my address, it's an apartment a few blocks over, just hurry over here, and I'll keep you safe :)"

When she received Alex's message, and accompanying note, she was surprised, it did look like a genuine threat, that note was straight out of a horror movie, a horror movie with a less than firm grasp of the English language, but still.

However, she rationalized it was probably nothing, probably a mistakenly delivered message or a weird promotion for some business, and if Alex just turned to the other side, then he'd read "We're coming to deliver you 20% off used cars at psycho Eddie's car lot" or some shit like that.

Either way, this was an opportunity to advance two projects at once for Yoshiko, if she could convince Alex to stay in her apartment, he'd probably feel grateful, and it would give her some time to put some thoughts in his head, she'd convince him to more... liberally... apply his ability, she had a mental list of everyone who had ever bothered her, and she intended to work down that list.

As an Additional benefit, she'd been meaning to see how well Jiggly had been coming along, how would she react when faced with a man for the first time in years?

She eyed Jiggly in the corner, A redhead girl with empty eyes, and fat in all the right places, she'd called the girl Jiggly on account of her assets tendency to jiggle with even the slightest movements, every step her tits heaved; her ass shook violently. Jiggly had once had a different name, and she was a bimbo of Yoshiko's own making, made not with magic or reality manipulation, but real blood, sweat and tears from Yoshiko, along with a healthy dosage of drugs and other such substances.

Three years ago

Rebecca Wiel was a relatively normal woman, with modest tits and a tight, firm ass, and long flowing red hair, and she was looking for a roommate to try and reduce her rent. Her coding work had started to dry up in recent months. She was a shut in, and loathed the idea of company, but desperate times meant decisions made in desperation, so she put the word out that she was accepting a roommate.

Her main criteria in a roommate were that they had to not bother her, and today, it had seemed that she had found the perfect roommate, in the form of a timid and quiet girl named Yoshiko.

She had skin pale as snow, and a face that was cute at first glance, she seemed unwilling to speak much.

Rebecca thought she seemed sweet, pleasant, well-meaning, and noted that she seemed eager to make some contributions as a roommate outside of rent.

She listed her interests as cooking, and said she'd be interested in cooking for the two of them, if she wanted.

Rebecca learned she was an art student, looking for a quiet place to practice and study.

She was perfect, simply perfect. She seemed willing to pay the rent that Rebecca had listed out, if this girl was the meek, pleasant sort she appeared to be, then Rebecca thought this co-habitation might be somewhat pleasant, she was kicking herself that she hadn't taken a roommate years ago.

Co-habituating with this cutie, even to Rebecca, seemed like it would be pleasant, she thought that she might even be able to make a friend for the first time in years, and having an artist in the apartment meant that she could probably held improve the décor around the place.

Accepting Yoshiko's application was to be a mistake that would cost her things that she didn't know could be taken.

Yoshiko had scouted her out as someone with no friends or family, she wanted a test subject, she wanted to try and bring her twisted dreams to life, and Rebecca was to be her test subject.

Yoshiko had agreed to cook for both of them, and for the first week, she'd done just that, doing her best to cook recipes that made it seem as though she was the sort to give a damn for the culinary arts, recipes with numerous ingredients, and instructions more complicated than "Peel off cling wrap, place in microwave."

Frankly, Yoshiko was a little out of her element, frankly, she was the sort to forget the "peel off cling wrap" step on microwave.

Yoshiko had to practice cooking while Rebecca was out to make sure she didn't catch on to the fact she knew fuck all when it came to cooking. But she learned a thing or two, and by day three, she felt the food she was making was of acceptable enough quality to be shared.

Once Rebecca had accepted her cooking, and Yoshiko believed that Rebecca believed in her fictitious persona as this meek girl with her head full of academia and sunshine.

Yoshiko then enacted the first part of her plan; she began spiking the food with aphrodisiacs.

Yoshiko's inability to be impacted by drugs, alcohol along with another mental abnormality was for the most part the bane of her existence, but eventually, she realized it's potential use-cases.

Her immunity allowed her to spike food easily, she didn't need to keep track of which food was safe to eat and which wasn't, she could eat tainted food with absolutely zero issues. So she simply drugged the entire batch when she knew Rebecca wasn't around, it was almost the perfect crime.

Soon enough, Rebecca began a diet that consisted of whatever Yoshiko had cooked for her, and large quantities of aphrodisiacs, soon enough, she was perpetually in heat, Yoshiko could hear her banging on the walls at night as she frantically sought release with a dildo, for the most part this worked, until Yoshiko began to increase the dosage.

Rebecca found she was seeking orgasmic release every hour of the day, finding it increasingly difficult to focus as she sought to control the constant haze of lust consuming her. Masturbation quickly became her only activity, which she stopped only to eat, Yoshiko worked hard on the food, and she couldn't bring herself to say she wasn't hungry.

She was ashamed of what she was turning into, she didn't want Yoshiko to see her as a horny degenerate, she liked Yoshiko, she seemed almost too pure for this sinful world, and she wanted to look good in her eyes, so she sat still at dinner, and tried to make what sounded to her addled brain to be intelligent conversation, Yoshiko seemed to smile and laugh no matter what she said, that made Rebecca feel good. Yoshiko seemed to be smiling more and more these days when she looked at her, that made her feel really good.

Yoshiko had no real idea how to meld the human brain into mush, and her brainwashing methodology was mostly rooted in just trying to cloud Rebecca's mind with chemicals and lust. Recently, she had begun introducing other drugs meant to try and numb Rebecca's brain, Neuro-depressants, she believed they were called. Soon enough, Rebecca seemed to become more distant, staring into space for seemingly no reason.

Yoshiko found this whole process to be so hot, Rebecca had seemed to smart when she had first moved in, but yesterday, she seemed forgetful and distant, one time she had called Yoshiko in to her room to talk about a rent-increase, and had completely forgotten to take the dildo out of her pussy before she called her in. She then tried to claim that it had slipped and fallen in there.

Yoshiko had to fight so, so hard to stop herself from laughing in her face as she said that, instead, she patted Rebecca on the head, and assured her:

"Of course not, I know you would never do such a thing, I know your not a slut who would use a dildo, I trust you, Rebecca." Yoshiko felt her performance there was a little insipid as well, but she knew Rebecca would never catch on, and soaked up the look of guilt in her dumb face as she spoke.

Rebecca had largely started masturbating less after this incident, and her eyes began to cloud over with lust from the withdrawal, she matched Yoshiko, who was starting to lose her own mind from the addictive cruelty of it all, she was finally living her dream, and she so close to getting her prize.

Yoshiko's own eyes were oft rapt with cruelty and lust whenever she gazed upon Rebecca's clueless form. But she was patient, she'd wait a bit, couldn't afford to ruin the dish so close to completion.

It was around this point that Rebecca had started to become paranoid about the food that Yoshiko was giving her, while she wasn't necessarily blaming poor innocent born yesterday Yoshiko, she was starting to become paranoid of the food itself, as if someone unknown was drugging her, she was finally starting to become convinced that something was happening to her, that this wasn't normal.

Yoshiko's innocent persona kept most of the heat off her, but she felt that she had realized that most of this started happening soon after she moved in.

One time, she saw Rebecca switch their bowls as they were eating, glaring at her, as if saying "go on, I know you tainted my food, so eat." She seemed taken back when Yoshiko, after looking at her befuddled for only a second, ate from the switched bowl as if she saw no problem with it, this was confirmation to Rebecca that it wasn't the food, after all, Yoshiko clearly wasn't the horny mess she was, and they were eating the same food, it had to be just her, right?

Of course, by this point, Yoshiko had drugged everything in the apartment, including most of the uncooked ingredients, by this point, Rebecca had been drinking milk laced with neuro-depressants for so long that the one-time Yoshiko forgot to drug a new batch, she threw it out because it tasted strange. When Yoshiko learned this, she was unable to stifle her laughter.

It was a slow process, turning an intelligent human being into a sex-slave took time, and Yoshiko was begrudgingly willing to spend it, it took almost a year before Yoshiko decided to take the next step, once she saw that Rebecca seemed to have almost completely lost her wits, and lust seemed to have completely replaced her higher brain functions.

She'd walked in on her stuffing herself silly with dildos in every hole, she'd stood before Rebecca, not saying a word, and slowly removed each one of the phalluses, all without saying a word.

She then stripped herself naked, her pale skin and bare tits visible to Rebecca, then, without saying a word to explain, she sat down on the bed beside Rebecca, spread her legs, and guided Rebecca's head to her pussy, she began to lick.