What I Think of You Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking on a bit more, while Olivia was easily the hottest woman he'd ever met if he were to rank them, he'd probably go Olivia, Rachel, Yoshiko, the redhead who he felt most likely was not actually named Jiggly, then Alice.

He was a bit surprised that he ranked Yoshiko higher than Alice if you asked him three days ago, he would say he honestly didn't think too highly of Yoshiko, but yesterday had sharply raised his opinion, and seeing her lying in bed next to him had given him something of a revelation... she really was gorgeous, somewhat petite, but very nicely shaped, her breasts were small, but had a pleasant perkiness to them... that, and she'd let him sleep on her tits, that had to be worth some bonus points.

Looking around Yoshiko's apartment, the first thing that stuck out was the view of the city, simply put, it was gorgeous, and almost directly overlooked one of the city parks, it was easy to surmise that this apartment most likely was expensive, out of the price range of a typical university student, realistically, in order to pay for it, Yoshiko's redheaded roommate must also have a fairly high paying job, and would probably be the one paying most of the rent, at least, that's what Alex surmised.

Alex for the most part agreed with Yoshiko's taste in furniture, the apartment was modern in its appearance, and the furniture fitted in perfectly with those design sensibilities.

Entering what appeared to be the main bedroom, he found something unique.

In the bedroom, there was a single piece of art. It was a still-life painting of a redheaded girl, dressed professionally, with glasses on her face, and a smile that seemed almost bewitching, the painter had put a great deal of care into capturing and flattering the appearance of the subject. The redheaded girl in question looked an awful lot like Yoshiko's roommate, but that idea just didn't make sense the more he thought about it, the young woman in the painting looked classy and dignified, but Yoshiko's roommate had none of those qualities. The painting had a small, engraved plate down the bottom "Rebecca, by Yoshiko." He'd like to meet this "Rebecca," She had this understated beauty that was downright mesmerising, at least assuming she was half as hot as this artistic portrayal.

He did not find Jiggly, crouched in a dog cage in Yoshiko's wardrobe, Yoshiko told her to be quiet, and Jiggly took her mistress's words as unquestionable orders... provided she could understand them.

Yoshiko had effectively muddled Jiggly's brain to the point of near uselessness, she'd been taught to pleasure herself, satisfy Yoshiko however she requested, and had been told to forget everything else. Right now, Jiggly was quietly pleasuring herself to a cherished memory.

Two months ago, Yoshiko had been teaching Jiggly how to strip sexily, as part of Yoshiko's ongoing efforts to try and make enough money to pay the rent, she'd been trying to prepare Jiggly as a stripper and had found both her disinterest in dicks, and extreme stupidity to be an issue.

However little Jiggly understood, she knew two things, she had lusted after Yoshiko, even before Yoshiko had started drugging her, and those feelings had only grown more intense with time, and she understood one more important thing when she told Yoshiko "I don't understand" or "I don't remember" Yoshiko tended to repeat things slowly.

Jiggly put these two facts together to create one of the best days of her life. Yoshiko was attempting to show her how to strip seductively, by showcasing herself stripping, and then telling Jiggly to repeat. Yoshiko stood in front of Jiggly, crossed her arms to grab the hem of her t-shirt, and pulled it over her head, all the while making sexy poses, she seductively worked her skirt down to her body, till it fell and pooled at her feet. Jiggly felt special like her beloved mistress was stripping just for her, next, Yoshiko unclasped her bra, releasing the tension holding it in place, and then proceeded to let it fall, next, she turned her back to Jiggly, and bent over, sticking her behind towards Jiggly, then, she proceeded to hook her hands into the hem of her panties, before pulling them down to the floor, finally, she grabbed her own cheeks, and pulled them apart.

Her demonstration completed, she turned to Jiggly and said now you try. Jiggly was in a bit of a daze, salivating over seeing her beloved mistress' holes... it felt as though she was presenting them to her... she was the luckiest bimbo alive, Jiggly for that moment felt like the happiest girl in the world, she wanted this moment to last forever, and Jiggly understood how to make Yoshiko repeat things.

"I don't remember."

Yoshiko was annoyed but figured Jiggly was dumb enough not to get it, so she quickly redressed and repeated the ritual, Jiggly again sat mesmerised, and desperately wanted the show to continue, every time Yoshiko finished her demonstration, Jiggly would say some variation of "I don't understand" or "I don't know" and again and again, Yoshiko would put on a strip show for her.

This repeated for the better part of a week, with Yoshiko spending several weeks performing unpaid strip shows for Jiggly's amusement, who'd long since memorised what Yoshiko was teaching. Still, she was afraid if she said anything other than "I don't know" the shows would end. So on and on, to an increasingly frustrated Yoshiko would Jiggly feign ignorance.

Eventually, Yoshiko figured Jiggly's brain was too mushified to remember something as complicated as how to remove clothing in a specific manner, and gave up on the idea of teaching.

She'd been surprised when Jiggly had managed to perform even the basic panty removal method yesterday, Yoshiko had no idea Jiggly had outsmarted her.

Alex remained oblivious to Jiggly's presence and entered the kitchen, he'd had a good look at it yesterday, along with the adjacent lounge room... it still smelt vaguely of sex.

Opening the fridge, he found precious little, a bottle of orange juice, with approximately speaking, 30 drops worth of liquid in it, a mostly eaten chocolate bar, a half-eaten dish of Jello, and almost nothing else, it was staggering how just how empty the fridge was, it was almost entirely devoid of even basic staple foods.

Alex opened the pantry and found it full of cheap noodle packets, and nothing else... Alex was starting to become concerned that Yoshiko was likely quite poor, in retrospect, it made sense, this apartment looked expensive, even with both her and Jiggly paying for it, that would leave her on a tight budget.

Completing his survey of the apartment, Alex noticed something he really should have noticed earlier, a note, placed prominently and obviously on the kitchen counter, his eyes had skipped over it, but it was clearly addressed to him.

At the bottom of the note, was his name "Alex" in big block capitals, underlined, and with several cartoon hearts painted next to it. It read "Alex, shame I couldn't be there when you woke, had an early class, and I'll likely be back in the afternoon, if not a bit later, shame we couldn't spend the entire day together." A crude frowning face was drawn adjacent.

"But fret not, you should have Jiggly to keep you company, you are free to use her as you wish, Vagina, Anus, Mouth... use them freely however you desire. Also, help yourself to anything you want in the fridge, although there's not a whole lot there, I'm afraid, I'll try and rectify that tomorrow. My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, if you like, when I return you may take out any frustrations you may have on my body."

The message was neatly penned, and clearly written with the intent of seeming professional, but also apologetic. Alex found it strange she was so profusely apologising, she was letting Alex stay here, she was doing him a favour, not the other way around, he had no right to complain the food was scarce and cheap, he wasn't paying for it...

Actually... now that he thought about it, that's a good idea, he could pay her back by getting groceries, saving her both the trip and expense, and finding a use for his free time, A quick search on his phone revealed a supermarket nearby, he wouldn't even need his car, he could just walk.

He gave another quick check around the apartment before he left, the note implied Jiggly was home (Was that really her name?) but checking every room, he found no real trace of her, he didn't open Yoshiko's bedroom closet, that seemed impolite, and he didn't really see any appeal in rummaging around in Yoshiko's wardrobe, save some mild perverted curiosity he wasn't about to act on under these circumstances.

Alex headed out; it'd be good to have something to show for her generosity when she returned.

Present, near Yoshiko's apartment.

Yoshiko had finished taking photos of most of the girls she was interested in but felt she was now somewhat obligated to take a detour to see Alice, and to a lesser extent, Rachel.

She'd been talking to anyone who'd care to respond, asking them in various round-about ways about Alice, the responses had all been similar. Variations of "She's fucking insane," "She called me an inadequate slut fit only for breeding with a bag over my head." and Yoshiko's personal favourite quote, where-in a cheerleader recited that Alice had called her "A marvellous collection of assets with the unfortunate philosophical fallacy that it possesses value outside of rightful breeder."

Even by Yoshiko's standards, Alice was cruel and uncaring, that much had become obvious, Yoshiko wouldn't lie, she'd thought some of the things that Alice had said, but she had the self-awareness not to say them, and while she determined to bring her depraved fetishes to life, she understood the poor reception she'd receive if she said her fantasies out loud.

On a moral level, Yoshiko viewed herself as an independent entity, she'd generally enjoyed shitty treatment for most of her life and didn't see herself as part of any group, as far as Yoshiko was concerned, there was no "us" collectively speaking, she didn't instinctively view other women as peers, in a broad sense, so didn't tend to get offended when insults were levied against broad groups, that was her sense of morality, so long as you aren't directly antagonising me, we're good. So Yoshiko could only find Alice's new-found extreme misogyny centred around Alex's worship somewhat appealing, this was the sort of degradation she could absolutely get behind.

Still, Yoshiko did like Alice probably the most out of anyone in the circle, so figured she should check in on her, potentially to help, potentially to hurt, depending on what she found, if she could use Alice to win Alex's favour, she'd do so if Alice was going to be a threat to Alex's safety, or if she intended to take Alex away from her... she'd do what she had to.

Yoshiko had whipped out her phone to text Alice when she made the next big discovery of the day. Her message history had changed, the last thing they had talked about, to Yoshiko's recollection, was a discussion about a movie Alice and Yoshiko had seen together, on account of Alice accidentally ordering two tickets, and Olivia being busy. They'd been discussing it, Alice had wanted to see it because she was a fan of documentary-style character pieces, and seeing a movie about the atomic bomb interested her; Yoshiko went to see it because while she hated the very concept behind the movie, a free ticket was a free ticket, afterwards they'd had a long discussion about the movie which boiled down to Alice explaining the movie in meticulous detail, and Yoshiko dismissing it as boring and complaining it didn't have enough action. This complaint led to a long tirade from Alice about having a proper appreciation for art and culture, and experiencing emotions outside of "wow, cool explosion." Yoshiko listened to none of it, and just answered Alice's long essays with "uh huh, uh huh."

That discussion was gone, in its place was a discussion between Alice and Yoshiko, where Alice was hurling abuse at her, calling her unfit for Alex's enjoyment, insinuating she needed to be more docile, that she needed to practice cock-sucking to please Alex, with bizarre assurances that if she trained hard, one day, Alex might be willing to do her up the ass as a side piece to an actually deserving girl... it was pages and pages of this, Yoshiko was in downright hysterics reading it, imagining the studious and proper Alice actually writing any of this out.

The thing that eventually occurred to Yoshiko was that it was a discussion, there were contextually relevant responses from her to each of these questions, and these responses seemed more or less in line with her personality, but she hadn't written them, it was the shade. Yoshiko took this as soft confirmation that the shade couldn't alter her mind, at least it wasn't going to indirectly, she figured this was most likely a side-effect of being the daughter of the god of cruelty.

It wasn't worth dwelling on, what mattered now were three things, the first was that she needed to check in on Alice and confirm that she wasn't a danger to herself or Alex, and after that figure out what to do with her.

Next, she needed to check in on Rachel and make sure she doesn't do anything unexpected, she was potential competition for Alex's affection right now, it was fine for him to fuck someone like Jiggly, but if Rachel offered to have him stay at her house instead, she imagined he'd probably accept right now... that wouldn't do, so it'd be important Rachel stays home and diddles herself, at least for the time being, once she felt a bit more secure, and that she'd convinced him to stay with her long-term, then she could re-introduce Rachel to Alex's life, and make sure he never sees her as a human being again, a fitting end for her one-time rival.

Thirdly, and relatedly, there was a ticking clock hanging over Yoshiko's head for two reasons, she needed to make sure Alex liked her well enough that she could stick close to him, so long as she was close, she could feed him fantasies, ideally, she'd aim to keep their current housing relationship, and do whatever she needed to in order to make him stay around, her finances were already in ruins, but if she could get him to move in that'd be ideal, but the issues was rent, on account of a related problem.

Olivia, Olivia would return in a month, a Yoshiko had a strong feeling that if Olivia saw Alex spending time with another girl, it'd give her the push and clarity to ask him out if Alex ended up dating Olivia, that'd most likely be it, Olivia was pure as snow, there was no chance in hell she'd get away with feeding Alex dirty stories, and what's more, if she found about Alex's gift, she'd strongly oppose using it, and Alex would listen to her, honestly who wouldn't.

Much as Yoshiko hated to admit it, Olivia was fucking perfect, from her personality to her looks, Olivia was just the perfect girl next door type, there had been times in the past were Olivia and Alex had a cute little bonding moment, and Yoshiko was left wishing it was her, that was her competition for Alex's affection, Yoshiko was self-confident, but she was no fool, she up against a mountain, Alex and Olivia had a lot of history, they'd been pining for each other for years, Olivia was hotter than her without even trying, Olivia was popular, likable, down to earth, yet seemed to belong among the stars...

She didn't like her chances, so she needed to pamper Alex like crazy, and win his heart in a month because she knew that if Olivia got desperate if she got down on her knees, and asked Alex to be with her... he'd abandon her in a heartbeat, and frankly, even to her mind, that seemed the right choice, if Olivia went all the way in trying to sway him, and said something along the lines of "Oh, Alex, I've always wanted your big strong dick inside me, fuck this Yoshiko bitch metaphorically, and instead fuck me literally." Then Yoshiko felt she stood no chance, that's an unstoppable force that could shatter an unmovable object.

It wasn't insecurity that spurred this, Yoshiko knew she was hot, but she was aware of her flaws. In contrast, Olivia's flaws really only made her seem hotter... honestly, the more she thought about it, the less she could respect a guy who'd choose her over Olivia, it just felt like the objectively wrong choice for the most part. Yoshiko knew she was a 9.5/10, but Olivia belonged somewhere off the fucking scale.

So that was Yoshiko's competition, and in order to win, she needed to seize every opportunity she could, she had no bargaining power, she was desperate, and wanted the gift he had more than anything, there was going to be no negotiation between her and Alex, it would an unconditional surrender codified into a relationship, she'd convince him to move in, and she'd charge him nothing, though the spectre of poverty loomed over her head, if he asked for something, she'd provide, if he asked for nothing, then Yoshiko would read his mind and provide regardless.

This was war, and Yoshiko was going to win, even if it likely meant she'd be completely destitute. She'd need to up her spending to compete, she was already rapidly running out of savings to pay the exorbitant apartment rent, but she'd need new outfits, she'd need actual food for the apartment, it'd probably be a good idea to provide Alex random gifts as well... this was sounding expensive... Yoshiko pondered if she should pre-emptively sell a kidney, or better yet, Jiggly's kidney.

She'd cross that bridge when it came to it, right now, she needed to go check in on her "friends."

She decided to get Rachel out of the way first, Rachel just needed to be preoccupied for a while, so this would most likely be a quick visit, she just needed to give her an incredibly long task and tell her not to come see Alex till it's done.

When she arrived at Rachel's house, the door was closed, but not locked, inviting herself in, she saw Rachel where Yoshiko left her, still sitting in the spot where she and Alex had fucked.

It was Rachel who spoke first.

"I went to Alex's apartment, he's not there, I waited... is he okay?"

Interesting... Yoshiko could work with this.

"I've been with him all yesterday; we were discussing your performance..." Yoshiko had an evil grin as she spoke, placing a hand on Rachel's shoulder.

"You did your best, you really did, and I applaud you for your courage, really I do..." Yoshiko's words stabbed at Rachel's heart.

"What are you saying?"

"Alex would like a girl who can more easily please him, someone who will put his pleasure before their own... and judging from your performance, that's not you at the moment." Yoshiko's words resonated with a painful truth for Rachel, she'd passed out, and she'd not been of adequate use.

Rachel began to tear up.

"Don't cry, don't cry." Yoshiko's smile had grown so wide it was threatening to leave the contours of her face. "I'm here to help you, to tell you how you can become Alex's perfect little fuckslave, do you want my help?"

The word "pleading" could not adequately describe Rachel's facial expression.

"Very well, all you need to teach yourself how to deny yourself pleasure, I'm sure you have a dildo or two... bring yourself to the brink of orgasm, make sure you're sexually stimulated and yearning to come, but make sure you never do. Do you think you could do that, or do you not care about Alex?"

Rachel's response was not a verbal one, but to hurry to the next room, returning with a purple dildo and shoving it into her cunt, Yoshiko watched her play with herself, constantly edging herself, after five minutes, Yoshiko could see that Rachel was inexperienced, she came quickly, and hard to even slight stimulation, it took tremendous effort for her to keep herself under control. Yoshiko suppressed the urge to laugh in her face.