What I Think of You Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to Yoshiko, Alex was also a messy eater, who had no idea how to eat in a classy manner, but he was trying to appear dignified to impress Yoshiko, she seemed to have a high opinion of him and he didn't want to let her down, so when he saw the strange way she was holding her fork, which seemed downright non-sensical and like it'd make it a pain to eat, he assumed that Yoshiko was using a dignified way to hold the fork, and that he should copy her to not look unsophisticated.

The end result was both of them feeling pain as they held their forks in a manner more conducive to straining their finger muscles than manoeuvring the utensil. Both hated doing this but felt they had to, to impress the other.

Even with the finger pain, Yoshiko was ecstatic, the food just tasted so... flavourful... it'd taken all her willpower to eat slowly, dignified, while trying to make eye contact with Alex, trying to remind him with just her eyes and facial expression "hey, you're eating with a cute girl, can't do this at home, right?" she had no idea if any of those instincts were flaring in Alex's mind, but she could hope.

Alex was enjoying the food, but his real enjoyment came from sneaking peaks at Yoshiko. Alex wasn't good at reading emotions on people's faces, but it was obvious she was enjoying the food, he got the strong expression from the way she was eating that if he wasn't here, she'd do away with the fork, and instead just stick her face in the bowl and start inhaling. It filled him with a sense of pride that something he'd made was so well received, what's more, she kept looking at him, kept flashing him a smile.

Alex was used to being something of a background extra in most situations, he was nobody's best friend, save maybe Olivia, but that was unconfirmed, she was the sort to say she loved literally everybody the most, and it was legitimately difficult to tell what she felt about him as a result. Everyone else largely treated him well, many people would call him a friend, but he usually felt like he was playing second fiddle to someone else.

Yoshiko was providing him something he very rarely felt, a sense of being the main act, of being the important one, she was here with him, and it didn't feel like he was just having his two minutes of importance till they went back to talking to someone more interesting.

Eventually, they both finished their bowls, and Yoshiko held out her hand, telling him to pass her his bowl. She'd insisted on washing up for the both of them and won the minor argument by telling Alex she'd feel bad otherwise like she was taking advantage of him, Alex had wanted to say that was exactly his reasoning as well but decided to let her have it, Yoshiko had told him to wait in the lounge-room while she took care of the clean-up, and he'd begrudgingly agreed, being close to someone cleaning while not doing anything himself bad him feel bad, and if he couldn't help, he could at least try and put it out of mind.

Yoshiko had eaten decent food for the first time in months and was riding a wave of happiness, she felt like she was on top of the world. She would have had seconds, or thirds... but felt it was ill-advised. She had no idea whether Alex was the sort to judge someone negatively for eating a lot, he almost certainly wasn't, but... paranoia won out over her gluttony.

"Think of the naked tits, Yoshiko, think of all the people with degrees you could never achieve now being trained in the art of self-humiliation..." Yoshiko muttered to herself, it was a bizarre method of self-encouragement, but Yoshiko wasn't the sort to crave wholesome things.

Yoshiko had a plan for what she wanted to do with Alex tonight and was still thinking through how she wanted to do it. She was a virgin, from a certain perspective at least, Yoshiko had never slept with a man, she'd had sex with Jiggly approximately twice daily since she'd started controlling her, and at this point in her life was incredibly familiar with how to maximise enjoyment from a dildo, but she'd never slept with a man, she'd intended to leverage this debatable technicality, to try and truly make it feel like she was giving Alex everything. Hopefully, Alex wasn't the sort to think that virginity meant having a hymen, that boat had long since sailed.

The question was, how to actually seduce him? Yoshiko didn't really have any experience when it came to seducing people, she had far more experience punching people who were trying to seduce her, but that skillset probably wasn't transferable.

Her first plan had been to just out and say something along the lines of "Oh, Alex, I'd love to have you inside my virgin pussy." It was crude, it was blunt, and it was missing something, Yoshiko more than most understood the appeal of the circumstances around sex, it wasn't just about getting to fuck something, it was about the experience, the feeling that you were doing something nobody else could do, that you were currently enjoying the cunt of the cute girl who'd turned down 20 other men, and was now begging you to cum inside her, now there was an experience.

Her second plan had been, what if she didn't announce she was a virgin, what if she came out naked, gave him no real indications, and just sort of sat there, just sat next to him without a stitch on her, and hoped he'd take initiative after he had his way with her, she'd say "There's nobody I'd rather lose my virginity to than you, thank you so much." And have it as something of a surprise... There was merit, but it felt like it relied too much on chance, and it was unclear how Alex would react to it, if he responded poorly, then that was a massive problem so early on. It could even make her look unhinged.

She'd eventually decided that no plan survived contact with the enemy, she needed to dress for success, play it by ear, find an opening, and do her best in that moment.

She headed to her wardrobe to find a better outfit before she returned to Alex, the T-shirt and skirt she was wearing weren't exactly dressed for success.

Should she do just underwear? No, that wasn't what the situation called for, she was trying to sell herself as the long-time virgin, who wanted to lose it to him, she'd be better off leaning into her cute side, for the most part.

Eventually, she found what she was looking for in the form of the one strapless dress she owned, she'd had it for years now, and while Yoshiko hadn't enjoyed a whole lot of growth over the course of her life, she'd enjoyed just enough to make the dress fairly tight on her body, her breasts had grown just enough that that they made the dress a fair bit tighter than originally intended, it was sexy, but it felt like it wasn't blatant slut-wear... provided she lamp-shaded how tight it was by mentioning it, that would make it feel unintentional.

For underwear, Yoshiko was forced to admit she didn't really know what constituted sexy to Alex's mind in this department, she was trending towards less is more, she owned precisely two thongs at present, and was tossing up between them, but eventually decided instead on a combo of a black lace bra and accompanying panty.

Then there was the final question... should she keep her switchblade in her dress pocket? On one hand, the answer was obviously no, on the other, force of habit.

Force of habit won out, he'd likely not notice it, and he'd seen her with it before, it'd be fine.

Finally, Yoshiko practised expressions in the mirror, eventually making a face that portrayed the perfect amount of "Cute girl who wants your cock" vibes that she was aiming for, made sure she could repeat the expression, and headed out, internally, she said just one thing to herself as headed out to entertain Alex.

"Showtime"

Alex had been waiting for around 10 minutes, he'd seen Yoshiko go in to get changed after washing up and was feeling nervous waiting for her to get back, he wasn't quite sure what he was meant to talk about with her when she got back, they weren't close, at least not before these last two days, so he didn't know if he could just talk to her like he would Olivia, for reasons both practical and nerves related. If anything, Yoshiko seemed a lot more sexually open than Olivia was, Olivia tended to avoid talking about anything sexual when she could help it, whereas Yoshiko hadn't had any boundaries he'd encountered yet, some part of him was surprised Yoshiko hadn't invited him in to watch him change, but he quashed that thought, Yoshiko was being a generous host, she didn't exist just to satisfy his perverted host.

Yoshiko took a deep breath as she was walking out to Alex, she was going to satisfy Alex's perverted desires and then some, but that meant drawing them out and figuring out what they were first.

She probably should have invited Alex in to watch her change, just the offer might have been an effective mood-setter. But, best not to dwell on wasted opportunities.

Alex was waiting in quiet panic; would he bore Yoshiko? What the fuck did people usually talk about? The weather? Sports? He'd just wait for her to bring up a topic, and cling to that for dear life, that was the plan, and it was a good plan. It did not survive first contact with the enemy.

Yoshiko had come out, wearing a strapless dress that was tight in all the right places.

Yoshiko had a smile on that felt almost aggressively saccharine, and she asked him a simple question.

"Do I look alright? I haven't worn this dress in ages, but I figured I'd bust it out for your first full night here, feels like it's got a bit tight on me though, a bit weird, I weigh less than I did when I bought it." Yoshiko wasn't lying, her poverty-enforced diet had seen her lose what little excess weight she carried.

Yoshiko's dress clung so tightly to her ass that with a careful eye, Alex could make out the outline of her underwear, it felt best not to mention that, and he went with the safest response he could think of.

"It looks great on you."

Yoshiko returned the compliment, then immediately sat right next to him on the couch and did her best to ignore the concept of personal space, immediately moving her face in so close to Alex's that he could feel every breath she took. She took care to pay attention to the expression she was making, trying to keep her eyes wide, and her smile understated, but noticeably present.

Alex was having a hard time ignoring the beauty who seemed to be staring directly into his soul, the word she spoke yesterday echoed deep inside his soul "If you want to touch me, touch me, if you want to strip me, strip me. If you want to fuck me, fuck me, asshole included lube or no lube, You needn't ask, you needn't care for my pleasure, I ask only that you obey your desires, no matter how depraved."

Every part of his brain had wanted to utter an to Yoshiko in that moment, and that order was simple "Strip."

He'd asked a question instead, trying to distract himself from his own lust. "Do you want to watch something on TV?"

"If you want to, I'm happy to watch whatever you want, but if you'd permit me a preference, I'd much rather just spend time with you, if that's okay.

Alex felt himself blushing, and his erection getting... uncomfortable.

"Uh... yeah, sure..." Alex tried to think of a conversation topic, but the only thing that came to mind were recent events, but just starting a conversation about how he slept with Rachel, or her roommate, both right in front of her felt weird, let alone how he literally slept on her tits, that just felt like the kind of thing you couldn't just bring up.

Yoshiko held no such beliefs.

"Did you enjoy the time you spent with Rachel, my roommate? It was a treat getting to behold you"

Alex was going to brush the question off but figured Yoshiko's seen his dick twice now, and being eternally self-inhibited was going to make it hard to talk to her.

"Uh, yeah, it was... I really... um, well you see, I really enjoyed when... I've always thought highly of Rachel so when she..."

That was all Yoshiko needed, there was her opening.

"Do you think highly of me?"

"Uh... yeah, I... you've been a really great friend, and I will absolutely pay you back for what you're doing for me."

Yoshiko wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing herself into his body. "What I mean is, would you be satisfied with my body? I just feel like there's so much more I could be doing for you, and I just worry that maybe you don't want me."

"I... uh... well, that's not true, last night I... uh..." Alex began to feel like he was losing this conversation... he'd always seen Yoshiko as this proud, violent soul, so seeing her in a cute dress, making a cute face while asking if she could do more for him, whatever that meant was... surreal, it contradicted several years of life experience, but that seemed to be the theme of the week he was having. So he simply opted to tell the truth.

"Yoshiko, you're absolutely beautiful, hand on heart, anyone who has you would be over the moon with you, honest, scout's honour, and other vague exclamations of sincerity." Alex joked to detract from a growing sense of embarrassment at his own sincerity.

"Would you be happy to have me?" Yoshiko whipped out the cutest face she could muster for that line.

"Yes, yes I would." He wasn't lying, he was using this conversation in part to ogle her, her dress didn't really hide much, that much was obvious.

"Are you telling the truth... because I told you yesterday you could do anything you want to me, is this all you want to do?"

"I'd... I'd like to do more..."

"I told you, my body, my mind, is yours if you want to see me naked, you need not ask, you need only rip the clothes from my body, and if you want me to perform for you, strip for you, you need only tell me, that extends to any other act you would like me to perform, my interests are yours.

Alex uttered only a single word in response.

"Strip"

Yoshiko returned an expression he'd later burn into his brain, it was cute, but it had an element of lust to it like she was desperate to fuck him, it was an expression she'd refined to perfection "cute girl that wants your dick."

Yoshiko stood up, and while maintaining eye contact with Alex, reached to pull down the zipper of her dress, and found it incredibly difficult to pull down, giving it three tugs, and yet not making any progress.

It'd been a pain to get into this dress, and it felt even more difficult to get out of it, it was a momentary burst of panic that ran through her, but panic gave way to ingenuity.

Yoshiko produced the switchblade out of her pocket, and acting as though this had all been intentional, proceeded to cut open the front of her dress, cutting halfway with her blade, before finishing it off by ripping it with her hands, each tear revealing more and more of her body, as the dress lost it's hold on her figure, and revealed more and more pale flesh.

Alex had no words to describe what watching Yoshiko cut her dress off for his viewing pleasure did to his brain, this felt... special.

As the cut-in-half dress fell from Yoshiko's body, she was left standing there in only a black-lace bra and accompanying panties. Yoshiko let out a genuine blush and then spoke in the most unsteady tone Alex had ever heard Yoshiko take.

"Sorry for my unease, I've never had a man see my underwear before... I hope I'm not disappointing you, should I have worn a thong? Is it a disappointment that I'm wearing underwear at all?"

Alex already knew his preferred response.

"I like your underwear, in fact, I love it. But what I want is to see you without it."

Yoshiko let out a smile like the sun, and while facing Alex, reached her hands around her back, and unclasped her bra, letting it drop.

Alex had seen her tits in dim light last night, but openly, in a well-lit space, being presented for his viewing pleasure was another experience entirely.

Yoshiko's next act surprised him, she approached him, turned around and bent forwards, thrusting her panty-covered behind towards him.

"Would you like to unwrap what I hope to be my first of many gifts to you? I offer you my virginity, Vaginal, and Anal, please use them in whatever manner you desire, I only wish to properly please you, with my inexperienced assets."

Alex's hands were unsteady as he reached out, and with slow movements, pulled Yoshiko's panties down her legs, exposing her wet cunt and asshole to his naked eye.

Yoshiko turned back around, and he could see a tuft of public hair, cut into the shape of a heart.

He asked her one question before he proceeded:

"Are you sure? it's not too late to back out."

Yoshiko's response was delivered with a warm, cooing tone.

"Many men have tried to convince me to sleep with them, I didn't because I knew I didn't want them, I'm here asking you, I desire you, I want nothing more than you to find happiness inside my meagre holes, you're not the one who should be asking that question, I am... If someone like you would deign to sleep with someone like me, then I can take that as a badge of self-worth... but if you want, I could improve myself to be more appealing to you, I could dye my hair, get implants, whatever you want, whatever you want to turn me into, just so long as your happy, if there is not one part of my body you find desirable, then I shall change myself entirely, whatever would bring you even an iota of joy."

Alex rammed his dick into her pussy with no warning, he had reached the limits of his self-control, he was the sort to enjoy even idle flattery, so the fact Yoshiko, a girl who, now that he took a hard look at her, was far out of his league, was standing in front of him naked, offering to change whatever part of herself he requested to be that much more appealing to his taste was overwhelming, the amount of blood in his dick was downright painful at this point, and he forced Yoshiko down into a doggy position as he rammed her insides.

Yoshiko focused on trying to compress her insides, trying to squeeze his cock the best she could, while muttering whatever words she could think of to make him feel good about his performance.

"I never imagined it could feel this good," "This is so much better than I thought possible" and "It's so big, it's tearing me apart." These were the main three phrases she uttered, mostly taken from a lifetime of watching porn, and repeated ad nauseum.

Eventually, Yoshiko had the idea of slapping her own ass as Alex thrust, this seemed to yield a positive result, and Alex himself soon joined in on the slapping, delivering slaps with increasing force as time went on. It hurt like hell, and Yoshiko wasn't personally into masochism, at least not on a physical level, but she screamed for more, and with greater force, no matter what Alex did, she would tell him it was incredible, she would tell him that she loved it, in part because she hoped that by encouraging painful techniques, he'd use them liberally on other girls when she brought them in, and in part because pleasing Alex was her life now, so Yoshiko wailed and begged for more.

Eventually, Yoshiko found herself reaching orgasm, and needed to suppress it as best she could before he felt Alex cum, it wouldn't do to go first. Eventually, after Alex shot his first load, Yoshiko cooed. Speaking regret that she hadn't stripped naked and pounced on him the moment they'd met. Alex appreciated the compliment; his ego had never been more satisfied.

Eventually, Yoshiko sprang to life from her collapsed, post-orgasm slump, and wrapped her arms around Alex. She stared into his eyes for a moment, before releasing one arm, bringing it to her pussy, she proceeded to coat one of her fingers in the cum leaking out of her and brought it to her mouth, where she proceeded to slowly and sensually lick it clean.

"Alex... you don't have to love me, you don't have to think anything of me... but I'd want nothing more than for you to use me until I break, you can have other girls, I'll do whatever you want, no limits, no exceptions, no restraints, what's mine is yours, what isn't mine you desire I will provide... all I ask, is that you keep me around, all I want is to make you happy, to give you joy... I will be anything you desire, change any part of myself. I offer you my very soul, all I ask in return is that you enjoy it without restraint."