What I Think of You Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just texting Olivia to ask how the camp was, it's just a picture where she's poking fun at how tired she thinks she looks, so you can stop mocking me."

Yoshiko sensed an opportunity.

"I'm not mocking you; I feel you should have a phone full of women, presenting themselves for your enjoyment, you deserve nothing less, actually... let me add my contribution, actions speak louder than words after all, and I like to be deafeningly loud."

Yoshiko untangled her legs from Alex, got up from the couch she'd been sleeping on with Alex, and grabbed her phone from a nearby table, she was still completely naked from last night, as she began to take several pictures of herself, first a full body portrait, before narrowing to her pictures to a few areas, firstly, a photo of her face, then of her breasts, then a photo of her lower body. Finally, she knelt on the floor, and spread her pussy lips, before taking one final photo, an image that only showed her pussy, ass and legs, traces of Alex's cum still visible.

She then proceeded to send these photos to Alex's phone, captioning each.

The full body picture was captioned "Your loyal servant, presenting herself for your pleasure."

The facial picture was simply captioned. "Only servitude behind the eyes."

The picture of her tits was titled "Master's Pillows."

The lower body portrait was titled "Shameless." Yoshiko didn't have a good caption for that one and just added that for consistency's sake, still, she felt it had something of a blunt seductive meaning to it.

The picture of her pussy was captioned "Recently broken in, by master, to be trained further."

Alex largely ignored Yoshiko, he'd been replying to Olivia and was grateful to not have Yoshiko's eyes on him while he did so, his mind was distant to the point where not a single one of Yoshiko's words had reached him.

"Uh... it's no problem, really... you don't look bad at all... I don't mind." Alex had no idea what he needed to say in this scenario, he hadn't even decided what his goal was now, let alone how to get there, but he was feeling daring at this point, the past few days had given him a level of confidence he had in his life before now. Resulting in him following up his response with a quick "You look really good by the way; you look amazing just waking up in bed apparently." Alex wasn't a master flirt by any means, but he was speaking from the heart.

Olivia read his response with a smile, her disaster had been averted, and Alex still liked her. Then responded, "I've got to start my day, they run a constant schedule here, but I'll text you later, dw, if I send any more pictures, I'll remember to put on some clothes first next time."

Alex typed out a quick reply "That's a shame, I'd like to see more of you" and hovered his finger on the send button... this felt daring, he'd never really had the courage to say anything sexual to Olivia, and he felt he was going to be crossing the Rubicon, that this was going to be the first important decision he'd be making in a long time, there was ambiguity to it, it could be interpreted in a non-dirty sense, but it felt risky. He hit sent. Alea iacta est.

Olivia read his message, but she didn't have time to respond, it was time for morning conditioning, and the counsellors didn't like it when you acted independently for any reason. But his response gave her a warm feeling.

"Alex was just saying he wanted to talk to me, he wasn't saying he wanted to see my... I'm not... he wouldn't be interested... I'm just being narcissistic... I need to put it out of my mind."

Yoshiko hadn't seen most of Alex's conversation, but she'd managed to catch that last text, that last ambiguously daring response, Yoshiko took it as a sign that Alex was certainly capable of being daring, and even though she was right here next to him, naked and willing, he was still thinking of Olivia. She stifled her frustration and doubt, these things take time, she had time, and she had a month, she just needed to step up her game.

Alex was unaware of Yoshiko's peeking and was only now looking at the messages Yoshiko had sent him... he felt his jaw drop. He now had photos of Yoshiko's naked body, each captioned with titles right out of his own depraved mind. These photos were hot, they were his.

"Uh... Yoshiko, why did you send me these?"

Yoshiko's eyes twitched with annoyance, was he not listening earlier?

"Deep breaths... I don't have the luxury of annoyance..." Yoshiko mused in irritation

"Master... I wish for my body to always be available to you, always providing you some joy. Of course, practically speaking, that's not possible, so this is my best attempt to give you what should rightfully be yours... a great man such as you should have hundreds of photos, of women presenting themselves, both for your approval and your satisfaction, I can only hope that these photos of my recently broken in cunt are of some merit to you." She delivered these lines with the calm smile and demeanour of an airline flight attendant.

After responding to Olivia's freakout, Yoshiko's depravity stuck out all the more, still, it felt like he should thank her. "Uh... thank you, I suppose, you look hot in these photos... uh, look are you sure you want me to have these? Do you want me to delete them? You're pretty identifiable in these, and Y'know... I'd never do anything to hurt you with these, but I'd be wary if I were you, handing out nudes, it's not necessarily safe, phones get hacked, and whatnot..." Alex was trailing off, but he felt he was sounding somewhat coherent.

"If you wish to use these images of my naked body to humiliate and demean me, then that is your right, your prerogative, they are yours, to observe, to distribute, to share as you see fit, and if you deign it too much trouble, I could distribute them for you, debasing myself for your enjoyment." Yoshiko leaned in towards Alex and looked him directly in the face. "All I ask is you keep me around, that is all."

Yoshiko was silently hoping that Alex wouldn't take her up on that offer, Yoshiko was comfortable with most things sexual, she didn't feel any great embarrassment being naked in front of Alex, but she had a few sexual hang-ups, and exhibitionism was one of them, she'd grit her teeth and smile if Alex did decide these images had a place on the internet, or worse yet if he decided to show them around at university, but Yoshiko couldn't even imagine him doing that, and found the thought beyond miserable.

Alex had to bite his tongue, Yoshiko had a way with words, there were no words to describe how much he wanted to take her up on that offer, in whole, or in part, all he'd have to do was just ignore his sense of morality, and see if she was really was willing to truly humiliate herself... he couldn't do that, instead he opted to ignore her odd request, hoping to put it out of both of their minds.

"How was I? Your first time last night?" Alex asked, he'd received no serious feedback from either of the girls he'd slept with, Yoshiko was the first person he'd slept with who'd be able to provide any sort of commentary on his performance, Rachel fell unconscious, and Jiggly just sort of disappeared to who knows where.

Yoshiko felt the need to think her answer through a bit, and gently embraced Alex, rubbing her pussy against his leg, this was less an act of seduction, and more a stalling tactic.

"What would he like to hear? What do guys want to hear beyond a generic 'It was great' uh... fuck... bollocks... Times like this make me wish I'd watched more straight porn.... I used something similar last night, and it got good results... okay... I'll go with this..."

Yoshiko decided on her response, as she bucked her hips against Alex, she spoke "You were so big inside me, it felt like you were going to break me, it was incredible." It wasn't exactly profound, but it was all she could think of, seduction was easy when it was the physical component, but the moment of intimacy afterwards made Yoshiko all the more aware that she wasn't exactly socially gifted.

Alex was blushing and doing a poor job of hiding it, it was simple and blunt flattery, but it was being spoken by a beautiful naked girl, grinding against his leg, he took the line at face value.

Trying to hide his own embarrassment, Alex abruptly changed the subject to something decidedly less sexy, trying to calm his nerves and not lose track of what's important.

"We got uni soon, don't we?"

Yoshiko, taking a rough estimate from when she last checked her phone, knew it was around 9:30, she'd have to leave for university soon, and Alex would need to depart soon after. She'd wanted more time to play with Alex, she'd wanted to corrupt Asha before she got to uni, maybe there was still time, the question was how to even bring up Asha? She wanted to make her scheme sound somewhat natural, it probably wouldn't be good for Alex to learn of the shade before she'd gotten into something of a stable relationship with Alex, whatever form that relationship took didn't matter, if she ended up his fucking human cat, that'd be fine, just so long as she was in a position to enjoy the fruits of Alex's gift. She had to be more than a one-night stand.

"Maybe it might do me some good to play the role of girlfriend in public... even if he ultimately wants me in a less prestigious role once he has all the women he could think of at his beck and call, it'd probably earn me a lasting place in his mind if I play the role of the perfect girlfriend when I can... okay... that'll be one of the goals for today, just getting that started."

In the process of trying to think up a segway to talking about Asha, Yoshiko had managed to set yet another scheme in motion to win Alex's affections, one based less on carnal offerings, but on public social benefits, and was still no closer to thinking of a natural conversation segway into giving Asha a more... unique outlook on life.

Eventually, Yoshiko decided to just try and break through the awkward silence that'd overtaken them and go with the only real lead-in she could think of. "So, Alex... I'm interested in knowing a bit more about your taste... who would you say is the hottest girl in the university? Not counting me, or anyone else in Olivia's clique, of course...

Alex was gazing at Yoshiko's naked body as she spoke, he heard the question, but his mind was a million miles away. Yoshiko was leaning back against a nearby table, her breasts jutting out towards him, what's more, as he looked, he saw Yoshiko squirm slightly, he couldn't tell whether it was embarrassment or arousal, but he was something of a voyeur, and he found Yoshiko's calm nudity to be somewhat arousing, regardless, he pulled himself together, and tried to quickly spit out an answer to the question in order to make it a bit less obvious he'd just been staring at her tits for a couple of seconds, unlike Yoshiko, he felt a modicum of shame for being a pervert.

"Uh... I guess Paige, I suppose?"

Yoshiko knew of Paige, she was a cheerleader at the university, in a sense, it was something of a generic answer, a girl who was popularly considered to be attractive, just like Asha, of course, it would've been easier for Yoshiko if he'd just come out and said Asha, but it was easy enough to redirect him.

"Oh... really? I've overheard some guys in my class talking about this, and most of them agreed it was Asha, a bit surprised by your answer...are you sure? She's quite the beauty got the sorta, innocent girl-next-door feel to her, if you ask me. Think I've got a pic of me with her, give me a sec." Yoshiko was performatively tapping her screen, she'd already pulled the photo up but was trying to make this seem less pre-meditated, she thought it good to keep her options open for when Alex discovered his power, and being able to feign ignorance may be important, so she was trying to make this seem like a natural pre-meditated discussion, to the best of her limited abilities.

Yoshiko thrust her phone screen in front of Alex's face, on it, was a picture of Yoshiko and Asha. Asha's smile was somewhat awkward, while Yoshiko's smile had a sinister quality to it, though he couldn't articulate why. "I mean... yeah, I guess Asha is hot, although I never really got that great a look at her, she's pretty much always surrounded by people, so I've never interacted with her, except for the first day of university."

Yoshiko grinned, this really was a perfect lead-up.

"I mean, yeah, she's always surrounded by people... she works very hard to keep it that way, she's absolutely fame-obsessed... You know why they hang around her, right?"

Alex felt the answer was obvious. "She's attractive and talkative?"

Yoshiko now bore the same sinister grin as in the photo. "No... Asha's generally disliked by most people as a desperate fame whore... she's the sort who would do anything to seem even a little bit popular... The only reason people hang around her is she offers them things to hang around her, to try and make herself look popular."

Yoshiko then leaned towards Alex, trying to make the conversation feel intimate and secretive. "I'm not supposed to be telling you this, it's something of a secret, something I'm not supposed to say, but lying to you just feels wrong, so let me tell you the truth in detail... She fucks all of them, every single one of them, from what I hear, most of the guys have an agreement where they get to fuck her pussy at least once a week, or they rat her out, some guys negotiated for anal, some negotiated for private sessions, some negotiated for gang-bangs, some asked that she fulfil their twisted fetishes... it doesn't matter to her, she'll truly do anything to have just one more guy hanging around her, making her feel just that little bit more important... she's fame-obsessed to an unfathomable level."

Alex raised an eyebrow, he was sceptical.

"There's like 30 guys in that group." Alex found the idea that she was having that much sex to be somewhat comical, with his real-world sensibilities.

Yoshiko's response was a grin. "Exactly... think about how much she must want it then... how desperate she is for fame... I can imagine her just begging some guy to be with her, offering him anal twice a week if only he'll hang around and bump up her social clout... I can imagine her going up to some loser who forgets to bathe, offering to suck his dick whenever he asks, if only he'll pretend to be her fan... depraved, isn't it?"

Alex still doubted the truth of it... but it was hot, to imagine this seemingly unflappable popular girl on her knees, offering her pussy to anyone willing to spend the day with her, the idea that her entire persona was a sham, propped up by an unsustainable cycle of relentless fucking was... sexy, he could admit that much to himself, even if Yoshiko was lying, it was a hot lie.

That was all it took, the shade quietly exited Yoshiko's apartment through the wall, as Yoshiko inconspicuously watched it leave, she'd done it, and now all that was left was further satisfying Alex, till she could reap her reward, he'd have to leave for university soon, there wasn't much time for sex, but there was a bit of time for complimenting him, a few small minutes of pampering before he'd have to leave.

Alex felt Yoshiko jump over the back of the couch, and landing next to him, she quickly turned to face him, they were both still naked, and Yoshiko was making no attempt to hide any part of herself, her legs were slightly spread, and her bare tits still were being arched forward to prominence.

"I wonder if she loves popularity half as much as I enjoy being with you... unlikely..." Yoshiko nuzzled against Alex's face as she spoke.

Alex wanted nothing more than to push her down and go for another round, but felt he lacked the time, he knew he'd get carried away, and end up late for class. So he gently pushed Yoshiko's naked body away from him and plodded off to get dressed, he'd brought a small number of outfits from his apartment over to Yoshiko's, he'd need to go back there at some point to get more, and he was already contemplating if he should go back, take the risk, it just felt weird being in Yoshiko's apartment, he couldn't shake the feeling he was being something of a burden.

Alex spent about three minutes getting dressed in an outfit approximating his usual university attire, and headed out, expecting to find that Yoshiko had gotten dressed as well, but that was not the case.

She was bowing, still naked, next to a piece of toast, and a glass of orange juice. Without looking up, she spoke. "I've provided you a quick breakfast, I can only apologise I don't have the time to prepare something more befitting of you."

Alex was not any closer to finding Yoshiko's weirdly subservient behaviour normal, and he found Yoshiko's comment about a meal "befitting of you" to be hilarious, he knew he was mediocre at best, to his mind, a meal befitting of him was oatmeal.

"Uh, well thank you, I was just thinking I could use some toast..." Alex wasn't really sure what to say to this situation, he felt he should be nice, and thank her for making him breakfast, but he wanted to get to the main question on his mind.

"Are you... planning to get dressed at some point? it's kind of cold in here."

Yoshiko could concede that, her apartment was usually on the chilly side, and being in her birthday suit didn't help,

"Yes... I am fucking freezing, and I can feel my juices running down my leg at uncomfortably cold temperatures, this is miserable, why do you ask?" Some part of her really wanted to say that. Brutal honesty was much more her thing, instead, she opted to keep her eye on the prize, Olivia's surprise this morning had served to teach her paranoia, Olivia was potentially much more daring than she imagined, she was only more determined to win Alex over.

"Well, I figured you could enjoy my naked body while you eat, either as an ornament or something to grope, is there any pose you'd like me to strike? Would you like me to cup my breasts, masturbate for your amusement?"

In the past, Yoshiko would make Jiggly perform a similar role for her own visual enjoyment while she ate, Yoshiko generally preferred sadism to masochism, but she found some of her own acts of submission to be arousing, that being said, having to act like her Jiggly was humiliating on a level that she found distasteful, she banished the thoughts by imagining the fate of Asha, eye's on the prize.

Alex's first instinct was to tell her to put on some clothes and come eat with him, but he doubted he'd really get anywhere by saying so, he got the sense she'd just keep deflecting or escalating, so he decided to see what would happen if he just said "yes" while giving absolutely no direction.

"Yes."

Yoshiko was confused, she hadn't asked a yes or no question, it was open-ended, was that a yes to everything? Eventually, she concluded she'd use one of her hands to massage one of her breasts, while she masturbated with the other.

She pulled a chair a good distance away, trying to make sure Alex had a good view of both her pussy and tits and began to pleasure herself for Alex's amusement.

"This is embarrassing... oh well, just copy Jiggly, and try not to think about it too much... it's worth it... just need to touch myself, and make a show of it... I've jilled myself a million times, and I've had Jiggly perform for me every breakfast save this one, just need to put that knowledge to use."

Alex watched Yoshiko's face gently burn with embarrassment, as she pleasured herself, her left hand cupping her left tit, as her right hand delved into her pussy, trying to put on a show, rather than truly pleasuring herself, her legs were spread wide, and she performatively gasped and bucked with arousal.