What I Think of You Pt. 07

Story Info
Alex enjoys a girl humiliating herself for his affection.
13.9k words
4.27
12.1k
10

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I Think of You Pt. 07

Authors note: Just wanted to address something before anyone gets nervous as a result of some of the scenes in this chapter. There isn't going to be any NTR/sharing/cuck/whatever-you-want-to-call-it in this story, at least concerning the girls Alex is interested in. What this means in practical terms is that anyone Alex is in a relationship with (i.e. Yoshiko, Rachel) or anyone he's personally interested in (i.e. Olivia) isn't going to be sleeping with anyone else. This doesn't include girls he's not pursuing in any capacity. (i.e. Asha) This does not include relations with other women. (i.e. threesomes, Jiggly and Yoshiko's relationship.)

TLDR: Alex's girls don't sleep with other men.

Yoshiko and Alex were both exhausted, thrice, Alex had ploughed into her cunt as she sang songs of sexual bliss, Alex's ego soaring with every moan she gave out. However, Alex was now at a point where he felt like he could fall asleep at will, three consecutive rounds of aggravated thrusting, spurred on by cheers of "faster, harder, deeper. Whatever energy he had left was being spent rapidly keeping his eyes open.

Yoshiko was waiting for a quiet moment, a lull once Alex had gotten his fill to pull her phone out from behind the couch and start feeding him a story about Asha, a story of degradation, of change, of cruel irony. That moment would not come tonight, after 10 seconds of silence, Yoshiko reached for her phone and began thinking of ways to lead into the conversation, before realising her folly, he was asleep, and it probably wouldn't be wise to wake him.

Irritation graced her face for a moment before she decided it wasn't necessarily the end of the world, she had some time tomorrow before university to spend with Alex, so she could feed him the story then, and get a better sense of how quickly the shade worked in the process. Besides, it wasn't the only blessing to come out of tonight, Alex hadn't taken her anal virginity tonight, so that was something more to offer tomorrow.

She soon joined Alex in sleep, wrapping her arms around him, trying to push her sexual organs against him as she slept, if he woke first, she wanted to be appealing to him, even in her sleep.

That night, Alex dreamt of sex, he did so most nights, usually with Olivia, tonight, for the first time since they'd initially met, he dreamed of Yoshiko, he dreamt of lewd acts, of debauchery, of submission, it was perhaps the first time his dreams managed to portray a girl as less sexually depraved as their real-life counterpart.

Yoshiko dreamt of many things, she dreamt of Rebecca, she dreamt of about 10 or so different girls, all with ironic degradations, math nerds who could no longer count, and pretty girls convinced cum was a beauty product.

Then she had her usual nightmares, nightmares of poverty, complete loneliness, and deeply ingrained insecurities suppressed, by running rampant as she dreamt, before finally settling on one overarching theme. Olivia, A girl she couldn't even pretend to hate, someone who she felt truly was better than her, she dreamt of Olivia taking everything away, she dreamt of Alex choosing her, running to her arms, she dreamt of Jiggly, running from her to be with Olivia.

Yoshiko was never popular, but she had her moments in high school, those moments ended when most of her class hit the legal drinking age, and she found herself the only sober one at the party, her personality, wild and energetic by the standards of the sober, seemed stale and strait-laced by the standards of people who were actively pickling their minds in wine and cheap beer. So, she found herself something of a voluntary outcast.

She eventually found new friends in the form of Olivia's circle, but this came with it a certain fear of Olivia, born of what felt like deserved jealousy, not of what Olivia had, but of who Olivia was. Yoshiko had always been proud, she'd always felt that she was interesting, that she could be smart, could be funny, and that if anyone fucked her, they'd feel the need to brag. She always felt that even when everyone else hated her, she could be proud of who she was and that she wasn't the sort to feel inferior to anyone.

Olivia had shaken that belief.

Olivia felt effortlessly better than her, Alex had crushed on her for years, and while part of her wanted to mock him for the desperate pining he did, she couldn't blame him, she did the same, just to a lesser extent. Olivia was... perfect. From her smile to her laugh to the way it made you feel when she called you funny, or smart, or the euphoria born when she called you sexy.

Yoshiko felt her inferiority complex was earned, being an easy 9.5/10 meant nothing when you were up against a number beyond comprehension... whip out 10-year-old wine at a party, and you look classy in most circles, but if the guy next to you pulls out the 4000-year-old wine, you go from being "the one who bought good wine" to "the broke bitch."

At least, that was according to Yoshiko's mind, warped by paranoia as it was.

If she failed to convince Alex to stay with her, to use his gift... what was left? If Alex left her, she would be left with her life as it was. Mounting debt, A lease she most likely wouldn't be able to get out of, she was tied to Jiggly at the hip, if she let Jiggly roam free, what would happen to her if someone figured out what she did? Beyond that, she was likely going to fail her university course, and her job was more humiliating than anything she could ever do for Alex, with no real room for promotion, she was at a dead end, and the walls were closing in... there was no certainty, but the shade felt like it offered salvation, in the form of not only joy but potential opportunities.

Alex awoke first, he'd had sex with three different people over the course of less than half a week, but the feeling of Yoshiko's arms wrapped around him as he woke up was something else. He had the misfortune of sleeping on a couch instead of a bed, but right now, he couldn't care less.

He could feel Yoshiko's hot breath on his neck, he could feel the prick of her nipples digging into his back, he could feel his leg rubbing against her pussy, it all just felt so... intimate, it made him feel desired, she held him close, even in her sleep.

He wasn't willing to wake Yoshiko by getting up, so he was lying there motionless, taking the time to think.

A week ago, he was lonely, Olivia was away, Rachel was distant, Alice even more so, and Yoshiko was a borderline adversary. One of those relationships hadn't changed, Alice still seemed distant in his mind, perhaps even more so after recent events.

Rachel, on the other hand, had borderline flashed him, then she proceeded to fuck him, all without saying a word, he still hadn't talked to her after that, according to Yoshiko, she needed some time, and that was fine, he honestly had no idea what to say to her when they met again... he should have stayed with her after, he shouldn't have just left... he regretted that, and he'd give her that time.

Yoshiko on the other hand, had no real words to describe how quickly their relationship had escalated. He'd had trouble keeping track of time recently, but it felt like less than three days ago, she was just a little friendlier than usual when they were alone in the study group, then almost immediately after, Yoshiko called him to Rachel's house, where he stripped Rachel for his viewing pleasure, and watched him lose his virginity in Rachel's cunt, it was an abrupt transition from Yoshiko seemingly not giving a shit if he lived or died.

Then what might have been the next day, he received a threat, possibly over-reacted, and sought refugee in the only person who seemed to be answering their phone, he'd expected her to say no, he'd expected her to set conditions, he'd expected to be on his knee's apologising for how much he was asking of her, he expected her to be pushing him out the door.

He couldn't have been more wrong.

"I come into her apartment, and she doesn't seem bothered... seems happy to have me... and she just immediately reveals she has a bombshell naked roommate who pretends to have an IQ of 3, and she just sort of goes "yeah, you can fuck her, let me just sit here and watch." Then, she's just sitting there, hugging me as I wake up, after passing out like a total loser, going "Oh yeah, you can stay here as long as you like, on the condition that you let me give you exponentially more than just free lodging, I want you to treat me like a depraved slut." I'm paraphrasing I suppose, but only a little... Then... she comes home, we eat food, we have some fun cooking I suppose. Still, it's not like I've made this amazing impression, all I did was buy some food, and then she just comes up to me and goes "Hey, I'm a virgin, I'd love it if you could fuck me anyways, I'd love to screw someone I'm not dating, and I want you to "use me" let me just tear my dress off with a switchblade..."

Alex was recounting the events of the last few days in his head, in part to try and organise his thoughts and find an underlying cause, he'd known all these girls for years, and the only halfway indecent thing he'd done in that entire time was accidentally walk in on Rachel changing, and even then he'd only gotten to see around half of her bra... his life didn't feel like his life recently, it felt like he was staring in a porn parody of his life.

But this was real life, it couldn't have been a show, there had to be an underlying reason, and after a lot of wracking his head, he felt he'd found it. Had Olivia ever really been away from any of them for an extended period before? Not really. That was the changed variable, that was the difference, maybe Rachel and Yoshiko were a lot lonelier than he'd ever caught onto, was that it?

Maybe loneliness wasn't the reason, maybe they were just bored? He couldn't fathom exactly what was going on in the two girl's heads, but to his mind, Olivia's camp trip was the underlying culprit for his life's sudden sexy turn.

All things considered, he supposed that was a good thing, but... what happened when Olivia returned?

"I... I've slept with two girls Olivia knows... that'd... If I have any chance with her, that'd kill it... should I even be pursuing her at this point? Yoshiko and Rachel both seem to have some interest in me... should I be pursuing either of them romantically? I should have stopped sleeping around after I slept with Rachel... but what's done is done, the question now is, should I try and cozy up to Yoshiko? Should I take her at face value and pursue Olivia while sleeping with her? That feels... too scummy for my taste, I'd like to go to sleep knowing I'm not a total piece of shit... If Olivia slept with me while pursuing some other guy, I know how I'd feel, why would Yoshiko be any different?"

This would require further pondering, but in his mind, he'd already ruled out Rachel, their conversations had been awkward, and he'd slept with Yoshiko almost immediately after her, he felt that was a bit of a relationship killer, and he dreaded having to explain all this to her... but he'd made his bed, and soon, he'd have to lie in it. The question now was, did he still want Olivia? Should he try and get to know Yoshiko better? Should he try and move back to his own apartment?

Moving his arm gently, careful not to wake Yoshiko, he reached for his phone.

He sent another message to Olivia, right now, he felt like he just wanted to hear her voice, he'd encouraged her to go, but he didn't realise how lonely he'd feel without her, even here in Yoshiko's embrace, it felt intimate, but Yoshiko still felt like a stranger, now more than ever and he wanted to hear the voice of someone he felt he could trust, so he sent a small text to Olivia.

"Hey, it's been far too long, hope you enjoying camp still, anything interesting happening to you? My life's been wild recently."

Olivia was lying awake in bed when she heard her phone buzz, her room was a bunkhouse, she was sharing with several other girls, who were in various stages of bimbofication, the girl above her was frantically masturbating, and her mental state had all but crumbled, ready to be remade, but plenty of other girls were befuddled, but holding onto themselves, Olivia was one of them, and had given little mental ground despite her time in camp, she'd been conditioned to show her counsellors any messages she intended to send out, to make sure the camps true purpose wasn't revealed to the outside world, but the counsellors were negligent, and usually approved any communication with a shrug.

When she received a message from Alex, Olivia was happy, in no small part because she was going through a somewhat similar situation to him, finding her life involving a lot more lust and debauchery than she was used to, and she found herself thinking about Alex a lot, not as a result of her conditioning, but simply as a result of the culture shock that being away from Alex for a long time had induced in her, they'd been close for years, so while she didn't begrudge the girls she was staying with, she missed him, and found them to be poor substitutes, and in her loneliness, she thought about the nature of her relationship with Alex for the first time in years, she'd always thought of him as the guy she wanted to be next to, whenever possible, and had given literally zero thought to the broader implications of her life, and what her feelings meant, where Yoshiko was manipulative, Olivia instead acted with almost no fore-thought, she never fretted about when a relationship were going to end, she instead tried to enjoy everything in her life, with little to no thought as to tomorrow.

But the prolonged periods of silence that camp had brought about had forced some thought, sooner or later, their relationship would have to change, what would happen if Alex got a girlfriend or a wife? Would she still get to spend time with him? Why did the thought of him with someone else feel... wrong? Maybe she did want to be with him, the idea of him hugging her, telling her that she was the one for him, felt... nice.

But that path had its own worries, if she tried to ask him out, and failed, what happened then? Would he abandon her because she made things weird? Would Alex even be interested in dating her? She was next to people like Rachel and Yoshiko, people Olivia thought of as some of the hottest people she'd ever seen, not just in university, but in general. Yoshiko was weird enough that Olivia felt Alex probably wouldn't go for her, but she probably helped raise his standards for beauty, and that filled Olivia with a feeling of inadequacy, she didn't think she could make Alex fall for her, and that filled her with unease, would he end up falling for someone else?

An outsider to Olivia's thoughts would conclude that Olivia was sorely lacking in awareness, both outer and inner, It was known even to the least present, observant and empathetic person, who was otherwise named Yoshiko, that Alex was crushing on Olivia.

Olivia's insecurities had long since shielded her from this blatant truth, and Olivia's mind had long since convinced her that Alex was more interested in Rachel than her.

So when she'd received Alex's text, a smile bloomed across her face, and she'd typed out a reply with furious speed.

"I've just been doing camp work, Y'know, this the stuff you'd expect to find at this sorta camp, It's really shown me some new experiences, and honestly, I never expected to learn all the things I'm learning, it's kind of incredible... though, it's got me looking like a bit of a wreck, Y'know, hahaha."

Olivia's text was rambling, she had no real idea what to say, she just knew that she wanted to respond, and at the end, she attached a picture of herself lying in bed, meant to show herself, as she put it "looking like a bit of a wreck."

She'd sent both the message and the picture before she could figure out what was weird about this conversation. The counsellors had longer since had her sleeping only in her underwear. The photo she'd sent Alex displayed her laying back in bed, hair splayed around her, her bra prominently on display, her blanket covering up her lower body, but the photo clearly showed her entire upper body, save her bra-covered breasts... to Olivia, this was somewhat mortifying, would Alex be disgusted by her? the photo looked so unprofessional, would this make him think that she was ugly, or that she was showing him things that he didn't want to see unintentionally? Would he think she was some sort of pervert?

She hastily added another text before Alex could respond. "Sorry about the photo, kind of forgot I was sleeping in my underwear, and took the photo without really thinking, sorry you had to see that, I'll make it up to you, forgive me."

Alex's response was slow to come, filling Olivia's heart with dread. The reason it was slow to come was Alex was busy staring boggle-eyed at Olivia's bra. He'd seen tits, he'd seen three different pairs of tits, each presented in different ways over the last three days, but this was the happiest moment of his life.

Olivia's bra was plain blue, there was nothing special about it, there was nothing particularly sexy about it, it was all about the girl it belonged to, Alex had long since loved everything about Olivia, he'd long since fantasised about Olivia, she was never really the sort to wear anything revealing, so this was exponentially more than he'd ever seen of her.

It was at that moment he felt Yoshiko's fingernails gripping his chest tighter than they were a second ago, and it was at that exact moment he made an uncanny realisation, Yoshiko's face was on top of his, and she most likely could see his screen.

That assumption was correct, Yoshiko had awoken when she felt Alex's body shake, she'd made no sudden motions upon awaking, and gently tilted her head to see what had startled Alex. She was now looking at Olivia's half-naked photo, that she'd sent to Alex.

Yoshiko's head swam with equal parts, fear, frustration and arousal.

The photo was hot, Olivia was perfect in Yoshiko's eyes, and what little skin Alex had seen, Yoshiko had seen less, she was already burning this photo into her brain for later recollection.

But more than that... she was concerned, did Olivia send Alex dirty pics regularly? Did they have more of a relationship than she realised? How much more? Last night, Yoshiko had gone to sleep thinking she'd achieved a lot of progress, that prudish Olivia would well and truly be left in her dust by the time she returned in her month, now... uncertainty was more in play than ever.

Alex's head was also swimming with concern if Yoshiko could see this... what should he say if she asked, he had no idea if he was technically dating Yoshiko at this point, he'd taken her virginity after all, and he was currently living in her apartment, he owed her a great deal at this point, it'd leave a bad taste in his mouth to make her feel bad, or unappreciated.

Yoshiko finally decided on what to say, she knew she needed to be supportive, to convince him it was fine to look at other girls in front of her... but she couldn't resist the urge to dig deeper, she needed to know more about her competition.

"Nice sexy pic, knew a stud like you would be getting some good ones, she send you pics regularly?" Yoshiko hoped that sounded natural, she was borderline delirious with equal parts panic and arousal.

Alex felt a looming sense of dread, as he realised, he'd have to explain this.

"Fuck, shit, cunt... did she read the bit under it where it said it was an accidental pic? Did she see me staring at it for how knows how long? What do I say? Okay... honestly works, not like I actually did anything wrong, even if we are dating, and we might not be, we might be fuckbuddies or something... I seriously need to get her to clarify that..."