What I Think of You Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Alex heard the door open, Yoshiko walked in, closely followed by Asha, her face conveying a single emotion, embarrassment.

Surprise as a phenomenon has diminishing returns, and Alex had seen plenty within the span of a single week, a sense of shock overcame him when upon seeing Asha was stark naked, looking slightly embarrassed, and putting on a rather wide smile. But his surprise faded quickly, and he no longer felt as stunned as he did when he first saw Yoshiko strip Rachel, he could still think, and he could force himself back into a calm state of mind.

"Uh, hey. You look nice" Alex delivered his pre-prepared line with notable haste and shock.

Asha's smile tightened, as she quickly responded.

"Thank you."

Asha had no prepared response, her mind was already racing with fear and concern, she was struggling to figure out how to initiate something, most of her 'friends' just came up to her and groped her or pushed her down, how to initiate was something she'd only had to do on occasion, and usually as a form of roleplay requested by a guy, but Asha didn't know this guy, she didn't know his name, she didn't know if he was even interested in her, Yoshiko had just made her walk in here naked, and had been sparse on details, she didn't know what was about to happen, she just knew it would be weird to try and have a normal conversation while stark naked.

Yoshiko felt Asha directing a gaze her way, before more openly pleading with her eyes for a form of direction, from this, she concluded that Asha had bad instincts, she certainly wasn't here to help Asha, but to humiliate her.

Alex was currently lamenting his choice of words, "you look nice" becomes a much more daring compliment when the other person enters the conversation naked.

Asha felt herself relax, she didn't know anything about the man she was speaking to, but she immediately got the sense he lacked the casual cruelty of most of the guys she spent her time with, he seemed almost as afraid as she was.

Alex gulped as Asha nonchalantly placed herself next to him on the couch, keeping a small distance between them, before immediately turning to face him directly, making no attempt to hide her privates from his gaze, if she was ashamed of her nudity, Alex certainly couldn't tell.

"I'm Asha, Yoshiko invited me here, so, who are you? Yoshiko invites you over as well?"

"I'm Alex, we go to the same university, and I'm here as Yoshiko's roommate of sorts."

Asha wanted more details, she reasoned that Alex was most likely here under similar conditions to her, judging by his somewhat nervous nature, it seemed likely she had blackmail on him as well. Still, she reasoned it would be good to ask some more questions, if only for the sake of curiosity.

Alex saw Asha lean in close, her modest light brown breasts swaying as she did so, she whispered a question in his ear. "So, are you on good terms with Yoshiko?"

Alex was confused by the question, before remembering Yoshiko's penchant for unnecessary cruelty. "Uh, yeah, we get along well.... We've... I've... She and I are close."

Asha was half expecting to hear him say "Get me out of here!" or something to that effect, but this answer was much more interesting, she felt the need to follow up, she felt the need to know.

"So... are you dating her?"

Alex paused while contemplating what to say, at this point, there most likely wasn't any harm in saying yes to this, and it wouldn't be good to flat-out deny they had a relationship of sorts.

"Yeah, we're not exactly an item but... We're together."

Asha marvelled at the contradictory nature of Alex's admission but concluded that they were dating, which raised a few questions about why she was here, obviously, Yoshiko wanted to put on a show for this guy, otherwise, there would be no point in forcing her to appear happy and willing, but if Alex was dating her, why would she want her to bang him? Was she here to sleep with Yoshiko in front of him, was that it?

Alex found himself openly staring at Asha's body while she seemed to be lost in thought, her entire body seemed somewhat toned, whilst still possessing her modest tits stood proud and were perky to the point it was almost as if they were pointing directly at him, meanwhile, her legs were doing a poor job of concealing her most intimate area. Asha's pussy was framed by a small tuft of pubic hair, trimmed into the shape of a heart, Alex could spy it intermittently as she shifted her legs, revealing tantalising glimpses of her womanhood.

Yoshiko was standing quietly in the background, watching their interaction, she could see the lust on Alex's face. Alex's eyes were in a constant loop of staring at Asha's breasts, before quickly refocusing his gaze on his face, before temptation won him over again. His gaze reverted to her breasts, a cycle that seemed to be repeating at a rapid rate, as Alex's self-control strained against the will of his lower brain until he found himself thrust back to reality by Asha's sudden interlude.

"I'm glad to see you are enjoying the view." She spoke, flashing a bright smile worthy of a minx.

"Sorry, I just... it's hard not to stare." Alex grinned sheepishly.

"Oh, no need to apologize ... I'm sitting here naked and honestly fucking horny as hell; I'd be insulted if you weren't taking an interest."

"Well... I am interested."

"What are you interested in specifically?" Asha stole a glance at Yoshiko as she spoke, she had no idea if she was supposed to come onto Alex, or if Yoshiko was going to call her a homewrecker for trying and felt the need to check to ensure Yoshiko wasn't glaring daggers at her for trying to seduce her boyfriend or anything along those lines.

When Asha saw Yoshiko's face was one of malicious satisfaction, she felt safe continuing. "...Are you interested in my tits? Does the idea of titfucking me speak to you?" Asha cupped her breasts and pulled her breasts together, and seemed to pantomime sucking an imaginary cock between her breasts, making copious usage of her tongue.

"Maybe it's my pussy your after? The shaved pussy of the most popular girl you know, spread open to accept your cock?" Asha spread her legs and plunged two fingers into her waiting cunt, before pulling the two fingers back up to her lips and sucking on them.

A seductive smile crept across her face, as she whispered her last invitation into Alex's ear. "Or maybe you'd be interested in my tightest hole, or perhaps all of them?"

Alex found himself indecisive, overwhelmed by both lust and intimidation in the face of Asha's confident sexuality, he was certain he'd made up his mind and was waiting to find the courage to speak clearly, he didn't want to sound nervous.

Asha found herself overwhelmed momentarily by a moment of clarity, two years ago she had it explained to her what a job was, and she'd timidly performed one only after being threatened with social isolation, now, here she was, offering anal to a guy she'd only just met, and it felt normal to her, at this point in her life, it seemed that every guy would sooner or later have the right to fuck her in the ass, and she'd gone a considerable amount of time without questioning it.

Alex was still trying to gather his bearings when he heard Asha's subdued laughter.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing in particular, just thinking about life on a cosmic scale, thinking about what brought me here, but that's completely beside the point. Come on, get your dick out, and let's have some fun."

Alex unbuckled and shed his attire, as his boxers hit the floor, he made his decision.

"I want to fuck your pussy."

"Great choice"

The next few minutes consisted of Alex mounting Asha, and attempting several positions, cooing him to be ever more daring, she'd done this many times, and by this point, Asha considered herself something of an expert at pleasuring others.

Yoshiko sat in the background, quietly enjoying the fruits of her labour... it hadn't been long ago that a concerned Asha had approached her, she'd been concerned for her safety, that was all, and for that, Yoshiko had turned her into a slut. Yoshiko was aware of the morality of her actions, in a sense, that was the point, as Jiggly before her, the point was the fall, watching someone so proud fall so low.

She'd been sitting still for a while, but arousal was building inside of her, a heat born from witnessing the meteoric fall of her one-time acquaintance. At this point, she felt she'd done enough watching, Yoshiko unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor, like Asha, she hadn't bothered with underwear, she found her hand instinctively drawn to her pussy as she watched Alex fuck Asha doggy style.

She momentarily considered bringing out Jiggly to join them, but relented, after-all, Jiggly's existence was something of a secret in and of itself, it would be potential blackmail for Asha against her if she did any serious amount of digging, at the very least, the information she had a life in bimbo could do damage to her reputation, and if nothing else, Asha's credibility was far greater than her own, if she said something was true, most would believe her, of course, she had her blackmail, but it was unwise to play with fire if you could help it.

Yoshiko achieved orgasm around the same time Alex did. As Alex and Asha basked in a post-coital afterglow, Asha wasted no time in trying to reignite Alex's lust, groping herself and whispering every dirty thought she could care to imagine into Alex's ear, as if it were a secret just between them.

It took less than five minutes for Alex to feel up to round two, this time adopting a missionary position, as he thrust in and out of Asha's increasingly wet cunt. Whilst she cried out in ecstasy and uttered a barrage of moans and breathless praise. "So big" "You're filling me up" and "I love your dick" are some of the most common of her utterances.

"She's not exactly original, but it seems she doesn't have to be," Yoshiko murmured under her breath, she found it funny that Asha seemed to rely on the same stock encouragements she did, despite having exponentially more experience with men than she did.

Eventually, when Alex and Asha both seemed a bit tired, Yoshiko finally came over to them, sitting next to Alex, and making no attempt to hide her naked form, she leaned in towards Alex, who was presently thrusting into Asha for the third time, somewhat breathless and tired.

"Look at her, little miss popular, better than me, better than you so they say... bullshit, it seems she happily bounces on your dick on your dick like any other..." Yoshiko's voice dripped with delight as she spoke.

Alex felt his dick harden and a small amount of strength re-enter his body, Yoshiko was right, in so far as a dating hierarchy existed, he was punching far above his own, he was fucking Asha... fucking Asha... the girl who always seemed to have a million guys fawning over her, and yet here she was, in Yoshiko's apartment, fucking him, she could be anywhere else, but for whatever reason, she'd chosen to come here.

He came not soon after Yoshiko's words reached his ear, at this point, he felt tired beyond all reason, he'd fucked Yoshiko earlier, and came out exhausted, and now he was feeling tired in places he wasn't aware existed.

Asha was now lying down on the floor, lacking the energy to make it back onto the couch, she'd been tired before she'd even come here, and what little energy she had was spent, she was tired, and her mind couldn't help but pay attention to the semen now dripping out of her bottom half, almost as freely as sweat was dripping from her top half. In her exhausted state, she had an opportunity to look around.

The first thing she noticed was that Yoshiko was naked for some reason, she hadn't seen her creep over to Alex, and was surprised she was on the couch next to him, part of her wondered if Yoshiko was a cuckold, or something to that effect, was the goal in bringing her over purely to watch her fuck her boyfriend? Honestly, at this point, she'd had sex for weirder reasons and felt no need to pry.

The second thing she noticed was just how expensive this apartment looked, both in terms of location and size, she doubted Yoshiko could afford it, surely, she was splitting the costs at least three ways by her estimate, so that would mean Alex, Yoshiko and presumably some other third person would all be paying to afford this place, or maybe she just got a good deal, she couldn't say, it was just surprising that Yoshiko was doing so well for herself, she'd pegged her as someone who'd be found in a hovel.

Yoshiko slinked off the couch to whisper into the ear of the tired Asha.

"You can go now."

Asha struggled to her feet, partly relieved that was all Yoshiko had wanted her to do, and party dreading the exertion required just to get back onto her feet.

Yoshiko watched the clearly exhausted Asha stumble to her feet, taking in the sight of the naked girl with semen dripping down her leg, letting a cruel smile run freely across her face. As she did so Asha leaned in to ask for her dress back, her response was a smile and wave.

"No chance in hell, bitch." Were the unvocalised thoughts of Yoshiko, as she saw the dejected Asha stumble out the door, clearly recently fucked and naked as the day she was born.

"Get used to being naked and ashamed, it's very much my plan for you and most people." Yoshiko internally mused.

Alex watched Asha leave without a word, too tired even to comprehend that she'd left naked, Yoshiko seemed to be the only person with energy left, and she seemed to be handling her departure. However, part of him felt he should have invited her to spend the night, he was far too tired even to utter a half-hearted "wait."

Then he heard his phone ring, he had a message, most likely an answer about the party he'd been avoiding until Yoshiko talked him into it, his phone was in his discarded pants, and he had no energy nor inclination to retrieve it now.

Yoshiko was inclined, however, and as Alex heard Yoshiko fumble around in his pants to retrieve his phone, he finally heard her say something that motivated him enough to sit back up.

"It's from Olivia, can't read it, the phone's locked," Yoshiko murmured, dejected at not being able to see whatever she'd messaged him, but trying to appear helpful, she passed Alex's phone to him, silently hoping he'd roll over and go to sleep, functionally snubbing Olivia for her in the process.

Yoshiko had no such luck.

Alex, with his mind half-groggy from sheer exhaustion, read Olivia's text.

"Hey, is it a good time to talk? I was wondering if you could help me out by giving me your opinion on something?"

Alex could feel his hand going numb as he typed out his response, a simple "Sure, what do you need?" with a smiling emoji at the end, it felt weird to send a smiling emoji when so tired the best you could muster under threat of death is a half-hearted smirk, but it made the message feel friendlier, so he added it. Hopefully whatever she needed help with wasn't time-consuming, he needed sleep.

"I know it's late, but I wanted to talk to you, and I wanted an opinion on something, so seeing as you saw me in my underwear this morning, I was hoping you could provide your opinion on what looks good on me?"

Olivia's perspective five minutes ago

Olivia had completed another day of camp training, a routine day full of standard indoctrination drills, and a short film the camp forced everyone to watch on the importance of being obedient and horny, most of the educational materials bounced off Olivia's more obtuse than average skull when it came to most things of a sexual nature. Much to the chagrin of her camp counsellors.

Now, at the end of the night she had some time to think, and she'd decided to text Alex, all day, she'd been thinking about the pictures she'd sent to him, the fact he'd seen her in her underwear, initially, she felt like she'd done something wrong by forcing him to see her like that, but as time passed, she thought over and over again about how he said it was fine, about how he didn't mind.

But what her mind had been looping for the past few days was something he said. "I'd like to see more." "I'd like to see more." "I'd like to see more." Those words had been reverberating inside her head for hours now, tantalizing in their meaning, but dubious in their honesty. Olivia reasoned he was most likely just being polite, being nice, trying to make her feel better about her slip-up.

Olivia tried to quash her desires by reminding herself of the realities of life, she'd never had a relationship, she'd been single all her life, and she was a weirdo who trended towards artistry, meanwhile, Alex had always seemed like someone who had it figured out, someone who was a fair bit more confident than she was, and while she'd never asked, mostly out of fear of the answer, she was pretty sure that Alex was in a relationship, or had at least been in a few, they were in different worlds, odds seemed good that Alex had no real interest in her, part of her wondered if the only reason Alex even hung around her was Rachel, Rachel had something for Alex, and while she wanted to deny it, Alex might have been reciprocating that, even now, they might have been growing closer in her absence.

Doubt was increasingly starting to overwhelm her, as she felt her belief that Alex was most likely going to do much better than her deepened, she took a deep breath and found an iota of confidence... she was going to try, she wanted to talk to Alex, and now he'd seen her underwear this morning, she could perhaps get away with being a bit risqué, maybe it was the training of the camp getting to her, maybe it was a long quashed desire now rising to the surface, but she wanted a relationship with Alex, she didn't know what she meant by the term "relationship" but she knew she didn't want to see Alex in Rachel's arms, however probable it was the reality she was felt she might return to.

Olivia lived life largely as a passive player, someone who enjoyed the moment and did not attempt to control tomorrow, she found satisfaction in adapting to changing circumstances, and in making the best of every situation, it was this philosophy that she credited as the catalyst for the start of her relationship with Alex.

When her one and only real friend Paula started to ditch her to spend time with her boyfriend near the end of high school, she didn't lament, she wished her luck, hoped she'd find happiness, and quietly bowed out of her life, she never knew what became of Paula.

Left alone to wander the halls of her high school in search of company, Olivia found Alex, sitting alone on a bench during a study break. She approached him, she made small talk the best she could, and before she knew it, she felt had another worthwhile relationship in her life.

Olivia found Alex to be more-or-less exactly her type, someone who was relatively soft-spoken, someone who thought things through but was willing to act, and someone with dubious taste in cinema, who made for a good verbal sparring partner. As time passed, Olivia found herself more interested in Alex but lacked the confidence to try and form any sort of real relationship with him.

Olivia held her phone in her hand, she'd opened her message and pulled up Alex's contact info, she could send him a message, she could text him, odds were good he would reply quickly, yet fear overwhelmed her.

"What do I even have to say... I just want to talk to him... but I just feel so nervous... I don't want to bore him by just telling him all the stuff we're getting up to at camp... I'm self-aware enough to know that the stuff I'm doing isn't interesting unless you're as much of a weirdo as I am, I need to talk about something interesting... I need to be cool; I need to be charismatic..."