What I Think of You Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia's mind raced, trying to think of something, anything to text. After a while, it seemed hopeless, and she found herself staring blankly at her text box, having typed nothing, idly reminiscing about recent events, scrolling up her text history, she found the photo she'd sent Alex this morning, the bra she had worn wasn't exactly overly revealing, but it felt weird to think that Alex had seen her half-naked. But more than weird, it felt good and made her feel less insecure about her place next to Rachel.

Thoughts raced unbidden through Olivia's mind, dark intrusive thoughts that she didn't want to acknowledge, that felt all too real... odds were pretty good Alex was spending most of his time alone with Rachel, and possibly also Alice, although this was less of a problem.

Alice was strongly disliked by Alex, and while she was obsessed with Alex, she knew that wasn't mutual, besides, Alex had class, and Alice was... Olivia hated to be mean, but trashy was the only word to describe Alice.

No, Rachel was the real threat, someone with class, beauty and financial means, someone who seemed to Olivia to be more-or-less on Alex's level. Thoughts raced through Olivia's mind unbidden of a half-naked Rachel caressing Alex... Olivia felt herself blush as she imagined a naked Rachel, about to fornicate with a gloriously nude Alex. She felt a bit bad, almost as if she was disrespecting Alex by imagining him naked. Olivia then quickly commiserated.

"Your imagination is probably the closest you're getting to seeing Alex naked..."

It was a rare bout of self-loathing and pessimism that was now gripping Oliva. But she mollified herself... maybe nothing was happening, maybe Yoshiko had decided to show up to study circle, and Alex wasn't alone with Rachel... another image gripped Olivia's mind of Yoshiko seducing Alex, but this image didn't grab hold of Olivia's brain, it just felt too absurd, Yoshiko had never showed any interest in men to the best of Olivia's knowledge, and she seemed far too... unhinged to make any real inroads as competition.

"It's fine, it's fine... Alex probably isn't interested in anyone... it's fine..."

Her eyes then rapidly refocused on the screen and found the strength of her heart to forge ahead in the face of doubt, even if the odds seemed against her, she found a fire inside of her, a desire to change her likely fate. She wouldn't lose to Rachel without so much as a sound.

"I won't die on my back." A silent war cry echoed through Olivia's mind, as she began to type out her message to Alex. She had found something to talk about, something daring, something bold, something decidedly unlike her. She wanted to repeat the underwear photo in a more above-board manner... she was going to make an excuse, she was going to say "Now that you've seen me in my underwear, mind evaluating these pieces?" or something to that effect, she just needed an excuse. She felt her fingers typing quickly as she rode the high of adrenaline propelling her forward and quashing her fear, she sped through a quick introductory text and quickly sent Alex a pointed question.

"I've gotten a lot of new clothes at camp; I was looking to see if I could get your opinion on how they look on me. If you wouldn't mind, if you're busy, I completely understand." Olivia sent her message, with a small river of various emojis. Alex seemed to be using them, so it only felt appropriate.

Olivia waited with bated breath as she saw Alex's three dots appear, she wasn't lying, she had received many new outfits at camp, mostly underwear, and she could only hope she had the figure necessary to impress.

Alex's perspective.

Alex's mind raced as he read her message.

"I've gotten a lot of new clothes at camp; I was looking to see if I could get your opinion on how they look on me. If you wouldn't mind, if you're busy, I completely understand."

Alex could admit he was the dirty-minded sort, his immediate first thought was the steamy mental image of Olivia parading some lingerie and saying "Does this make me look sexy" or something equally trite, but he quickly pulled his mind out of the gutter, this was Olivia, she wasn't the sort of person to do sexually provocative things on purpose, she was most likely going to be asking his opinion on a variety of similar dresses.

Alex pulled up the image Olivia had sent him of her half-naked body while he waited for her first picture to come through, quietly drooling over Olivia's perfect bra-covered breasts, whilst trying not to appear too obvious, Yoshiko was still in the room, seemingly staring into nothing, as she leaned back on the same couch he was on, showing her that he was drooling over Olivia felt like it could lead to some... complications.

The first image Olivia sent him was about what he had expected, it was Olivia in what looked to be a sort of camp cabin area, wearing a black dress which whilst not risqué by the standards of anything he'd seen these past three days, still felt fairly revealing by Olivia's standards, although saying that, Alex found himself less interested in the Olivia's dress as he was in how much he was able to see its contents. Unbeknownst to him, Olivia shared a similar sentiment.

Alex sent her generic praise, stating the dress looked good on her, and Olivia responded with a "thanks" with a smiley-faced emoji.

The next dress she showed was a fair bit more risqué, it was a white dress that provided quite a generous gap in between Olivia's breasts, still hardly risqué by Yoshiko's standard of dress, but Alex found himself enjoying the generous view of Olivia's cleavage.

He heaped more generic praise but honestly had very minimal if any feelings on the dress itself. Olivia's response was "I'm glad you like it." A sentiment which unlike Alex's, had come straight from the heart.

The next picture made Alex's heart momentarily stop and had a similar effect on Olivia when she took it, and even more so upon sending it.

Olivia had warmed herself up, she'd sent Alex two pictures of her in a dress, she'd established some pretext that this was just a completely normal evaluation of aesthetics between friends, and he seemed to have no problem with the last two dresses, but now she wanted to be daring, she wanted to try and make herself look sexy.

She found a rather skimpy-looking pair of underwear the camp had given her on her third day, they were what she wanted to show off, even if she lacked confidence in her own body, she had relative confidence that the skimpy black-lace print panties and bra she held in her hands could hopefully make Alex cut her some slack in the looks department.

Olivia felt weird putting them on, they weren't something she'd ever buy, the camp had given them to her around one week into her stay, they'd appeared on her bed one afternoon when she got back from morning re-education, sealed in a plastic sleeve which read "your professional attire." Olivia didn't understand the joke and had mostly just assumed it to be a misprint, but her attempt at repurposing them had accidentally overlapped with their intended use.

Once Olivia had finished trying to readjust the bra strap to feel less tight, she took a deep breath, she was so far out of her comfort zone she couldn't help but laugh, she felt like a pervert, she felt immoral, she felt like she was being a nuisance to Alex at best, and sexually harassing him at worst, but she couldn't stop herself, she didn't want to stop herself.

Olivia held up her phone, and took a full-body picture of herself, half-naked, wearing nothing but a tight pair of black lace panties and matching bra, camera angled up to emphasise her large breasts. She was smiling innocently, almost as if she was trying to say "nothing to see here" with naught but a smile...

Olivia found herself trying to pretend this was all just him evaluating outfits, and she intended to present this one no differently.

Olivia took a deep breath, whilst she pondered how to send this image to Alex not making it obvious, she just wanted to show Alex a picture of herself in her unmentionables. She didn't want to deal with the scorn and rejection that would come from Alex telling her to stop flashing herself, so she wanted to present this in the most innocent way possible, at the same time, she didn't want to ask permission to send the photo first out of concern of immediate rejection, so in this one case, she decided she'd be happier asking for forgiveness than permission.

"Hey, so this one's a bit out of left field, but this girl I'm staying with got me this pair of underwear, and I'm worried it makes me look ugly, or just generally a bit weird, so I'd like if you could just tell me if I'm right, does it look weird on me? Thanks for giving me your opinions, it means a lot to me and it's nice to know how other people think about these things, you know?" Olivia's message was long, and largely fabricated, she wanted to pre-emptively justify herself in case Alex pushed back, but she made sure to send the image as soon as possible after her explanatory text before he could get a chance to respond.

Alex was in a woozy headspace, the excitement of getting to see Olivia in a variety of hot outfits wasn't quite enough to fight the tiredness overtaking his brain, he was forcing himself to stay awake on the couch when he received Olivia's next text.

Even in his exhausted state, he was still capable of reading, he was, however, incapable of comprehension. When Olivia's next message arrived, he found his mind struggling to comprehend what she was telling him before the image arrived, he understood the words, but his brain refused to let him accept that what was about to happen, was happening.

Then it happened.

Alex wasn't tired, he'd never been less tired, a thousand airhorns sounding off all at once couldn't make him any more awake than he currently was. If someone told him to run a marathon right now, he'd leap off the couch and say, "Why not two, I've got the energy."

Right in front of Alex's eyes, was a full body image of Olivia, wearing nothing more than a skimpy black bra that was doing a poor job of holding in her cleavage, and a pair of black panties closer to a thong than anything else. Even in his fantasies, this wasn't something Olivia would wear, least of all something she'd show him.

Alex couldn't' rip his eyes away, it was perfect, Olivia's vibrant smile on full display, the bright smile he'd come to love was there, along with the magnificent breasts he'd come to lust after... Alex was lost in his world, while he couldn't hear her voice, he now remembered all too well why he'd spent so much of his life trying to court Olivia.

"Well, I'll be damned, didn't think you had it in you to reel something like this in." Yoshiko's voice chirped in Alex's ear.

Alex froze, he'd forgotten Yoshiko was there.

"If you're talking about the image, Olivia was just asking me about some new outfits she bought and what I thought of them."

"Right... right... yep... sure... she sent you an image of herself in skimpy underwear because she values your tailoring insights... yep... sure..." Yoshiko bore a Cheshire smile so wide it looked like it hurt. She was toying with him and succeeding.

"You and I both know Olivia's a bit eccentric." Alex hastily retorted.

"Yeah, but she's usually eccentric in ways that make her more prudish, not less... never mind, let's say you're right, that's all this is... what are you going to say back? Are you going to tell her she looks hot? Are you going to neg? Tell her she needs to lose some weight. Are you going to say she'd look better with the underwear off?"

"I'm just going to tell her the truth, that it looks good on her." Alex began to type.

"You know... if you told her that you wanted to see her naked... you know... for a reference photo... I'd bet she'd go for it."

Alex's fingers stopped typing. Yoshiko was wrong... she had to be wrong... but he'd never wanted to test a hypothesis more in his entire life.

Yoshiko knew weakness when she saw it.

"Come on... just tell her that, you know you want to. She looks hot in that black lace, but I feel she'd look hotter without it... besides... after all these years, you deserve it... come on... just send a text, if worse comes to worst, you can say you were just kidding... she'll laugh... but that's not going to happen, if you ask... she's going to send you a picture of her wet naked body..."

Alex found himself shaken with temptation... the image of Olivia's skimpy panties had already been burned into his brain... but he already wanted more.

His fingers moved, and as if puppeteer by Yoshiko, he had quickly written out a message saying "It'd be easier to evaluate with a base image, can you send me an image where you are without any attire?"

His message was formal.

His message was stuffy.

His message was a request for Olivia to strip naked, photograph herself, and send him the image, and if he hit send, she'd receive his message.

If he was lucky, she might do it.

If he was unlucky, he might be able to convince her it was all a joke.

If he was very unlucky... he didn't want to think about it.

All he had to do was hit send, and he'd roll those dice.

Alex hit the backspace key and quickly rewrote the message to say, "It looks good on you, I feel you've got a figure that works well to flatter the outfit, although you're doing good work modelling so you're giving the outfit an unfair leg up." He then hit send.

"Oh, come on... you were right there, you potentially could have seen Olivia's tits and ass you know? Don't tell me that's not the goal of your life right now." Yoshiko's tone was playful, but anyone could sense the genuine confusion and annoyance in her voice.

"Yoshiko... I'm not you... believe it or not, I care about her, I'm not about to make an ass of myself in a bad attempt at getting her to strip for my pleasure... If I ever see her naked, it'll be because she wants me to, got it?"

Yoshiko heard his words loud and clear, Alex's voice was calm, and he wore an understated smile on his face, but she understood that under that smiling face was a resolute will, trying to push this any further would reveal the barely constrained rage and offence that smile was concealing, so she dropped the subject.

"That's fair enough... I'm just trying to make you happy, but if this is what makes you happy, then I'm all for it... I know you've more reason to be tired than me, but I'm exhausted regardless. I'll be heading to my bed."

Yoshiko traced a finger around the entrance to her vagina and quickly whispered in Alex's ear. "My body is yours, always, so if you want to play with me while I sleep to relieve any... pent-up feelings. Then please go right ahead..."

Alex watched Yoshiko leave, deliberately swaying her ass as she walked away, still stark naked.

Alex received a message back from Olivia. "Really? I thought it looked a little weird on me, but I find it interesting you think I've got the figure for it; you have a good eye for these things, thanks a lot, might have to ask you to do this again sometime! Any rate, I've got to get to sleep, hope to hear from you in the morning." The message was peppered with around three of every emoji.

Olivia wanted to keep talking, but she felt her heart pounding out her chest, so made up an excuse about needing to sleep, and ended the conversation, trying to seem as friendly and appreciative as possible.

Olivia was appreciative of Alex for what he'd said, part of her wanted to try and make a bigger deal out of Alex's compliments than she felt she reasonably should. Alex had said, "You've got a figure that works well to flatter the outfit." Which felt like a good compliment, but she held herself back, it was all just words, and it didn't mean he found her attractive.

Unbeknownst to Olivia, Alex was currently masturbating to the pic of Olivia, contemplating whether he should take Yoshiko up on the offer of using her unconscious body before his more normal sensibilities talked him out of it.

Olivia had nothing better to do than to lie in bed and reflect on what she'd tried to do, she felt dirty, she felt like she'd just sent a dick pic, and part of her wondered if Alex secretly hated her, she felt that was just insecurity talking, but in a moment of weakness, sometimes that possibility seemed all too real.

But in her boredom, another part of Olivia won out, she felt her hand reach into the band of her underwear, as she began to softly caress her clit, she rarely masturbated, and on rare occasions she did, she often found herself using Alex as jill off material, she internally apologised to Alex for that, but he was the only guy she found attractive for the most part, so he the only candidate for her fetish fuel, Olivia closed her eyes and imagined herself naked, Alex fully erect across from her, spouting cheesy dialogue and telling her she was about to get fucked for hours on end, Olivia's sexual fantasies were often rudimentary, and rarely went further than "Alex appears and fucks me" or "Alex appears and fucks a girl who is an obvious stand-in for me."

Olivia found herself drawn to a more elaborate fantasy this time, she dreamed that after she sent Alex that skimpy underwear picture, he sent a message back demanding she strip naked for an easier comparison. She complied, but then he went further, he demanded she spread her pussy lips so he could be more familiar with her body, for a proper comparison, of course. She then dreamed he made her push the panties to the side and said, "I need to know how they'll look pushed to the side when I'm fucking you."

Olivia was blushing hard, deviancy did not come naturally to her, and she found herself occasionally shocked by what twisted thoughts came out of her brain, ever since she'd got to camp, she'd been having overly explicit thoughts every night, but even before then, she had memories of one particularly steamy dream she'd had one night, where-in she woke up and found out she was to be sold to Alex as a slave, he stripped her naked, and told her was going to fuck her till she was limp every day... then Olivia had come, hard, and as soon as the orgasm passed, she found herself wondering what exactly was wrong with her, and she internally winced at the idea of Alex seeing how perverted she could be, she could never apologise enough if Alex learned what her made of version of him was like.

Alex found himself interrupted by a message he received, this time not from Olivia, he gave it a quick read, before turning his head to the sleeping Yoshiko, part of him was annoyed, part of him was excited, and all of him was anxious.

It would seem he was going to a party tomorrow.