What If

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry to force myself on you, I'll leave you alone and you can go fuck yourself. It'll be more exciting for me anyway."

She stormed out onto the patio crying with anger or frustration or just orneriness. I milked the one eyed snake to save my balls, furtively so as not to be seen as pathetic. Myself, I would have felt a lot better, if Karen had understood and respected my feelings about swinging and such, the first time we discussed them.

Like any couple, we buried the hatchet, and enjoyed the last few days of our vacation.

All in all the Island vacation was great. The food was superb, the prices not bad, and we came back with all over tans, and enjoyed ourselves.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In August, we were invited to a garden party at the home of office manager, Ivar Lund. Karen said it was really an annual company management party, as everybody going was either a senior employee, or their spouse, and it was a great compliment that we were invited. She told me with earnest intensity,

"They fly people in from the main office for this!"

It meant she was accepted into the 'in crowd' as an up and comer. I had to get a forty dollar haircut, and Karen bought me a nice shirt, pants and sandals.

I had to admit I l looked nice in them, and for herself, she had on a summer dress, The bra had a strap that went behind the neck and the dress strap sort of rolled over it so you couldn't see the bra strap. So no cleavage but her back was bare to dimple above her ass, casual looking sandals that showed off her nicely pedicured feet. We tried on our new duds, and damn we looked good. I must say, I had to look twice to see if she had a bra on. It supported her tits, but allowed some nipple poke. Hot indeed. I later found out that she spent $400 on my "outfit", and over $1,000 on hers. We ought to look good, for crying out loud!

The party was in the old suburbs, a big stone house. In the back yard the pool and garden were enclosed by a high stone wall. It was like a Hollywood set. Hidden lights shining up at old shade trees, flowers in full bloom. The affair was catered by a couple of older women putting out the appetizers, and such, a younger one mixing drinks at the bar, and one guy for the heavy work.

There were already 8 or 10 couples there, and another ten showed up later, mostly 25-40 years old, our host and hostess being the oldest. I had met him before, Ivar Lund; he's a big guy in wife's company.

Unfortunately I took an instant dislike to him. Perpetual tan, hair drawn back in a pony tail, lots of gold chains, a heavy drinker, and arrogant as could be. I don't think I had ever met his wife, Bunny. Not my idea of a great name, but she was a really nice person, in contrast to her husband. Average looks, but well groomed. Turns out it was her house, been in the family for several generations. She took me by the hand and showed me around the small border garden. When we got a bit away from the crowd, but still in view, she put her arm around my waist, and gave me enthusiastic little hugs to emphasize whatever it was she was bubbling about. I knew enough about plants and trees to be interested.

It seemed comradely, so I put my hand in the small of her back as well. I was a little put out when she pressed her breast into my arm the second time, once is an accident, twice is not. I complemented her on the lovely house and grounds, and we ended up with drinks and eating munchies. As a good hostess should, she left me to mingle with the other guests. Karen was going from guest to guest as well, and waved me over when she caught my eye. Thereafter we strolled around together, chatting with this one and that one. A very touchy-feely crowd. With no warning there was the shrill rattle of a police whistle, a pause in the murmur of conversation, when some woman I didn't know screamed;

"ADULT SWIM!" as she stripped naked in a thrice, and dove in. She was quickly followed by a guy across the pool from us who dropped pants, slipped his shirt off, and with cock flapping, dove in. To my surprise, my wife was the third one to go, yanking her dress and bra over her head in one smooth motion, dropping her thong, sprinted ran past me with a wild jump and howl into the pool. Naked bodies were going in too fast to count, a frenzy of hollering naked flesh among splashing water.

I was dumbstruck, but what the hell. I carefully folded my trousers and shirt, picked up and folded Wifey's dress and underwear so it wouldn't get wet or trampled, $1400 bucks under foot otherwise, and jumped in the pool as it was too crowded at that point to dive.

It was also too crowed to swim, so most of us stood around the edge talking, most of the women kept their tits under water, except at the shallow end, probably because they would then be at cocksucking level with any men standing up. Some of the couples were playing a water game we played as kids, Knights on Horseback. Here, it was women on horseback, where a woman sat on the shoulders of a guy, with her feet hooked behind his ribs while he clamped her calves under his arms, and braced her knees with his hands. The rider grappled with other riders, trying to pull the other women off. The guy can do some battle too, with feet and hip checks.

I was some surprised to see our host Ivar duck under water, and my wife hop onto his shoulders. I didn't much like the idea of her cunt pressed against any part of another guy, even if it was the back of his neck and incidental to the game at hand, but she wasn't the only one.

Ivar was shouldering and elbowing other guys rather hard, which I thought was at best poor taste, if not against the rules. Of course nobody told me the rules, but in mixed games, men generally don't play rough for fear of hurting women. A woman with a big bruise on their face is viewed a lot differently than a man with a bruised face. I glanced around looking for a lightweight woman; I asked lass if she wanted to join the fun.

I had my own rider on my shoulders, and frankly the pussy in the neck was innocuous. We quickly moved into battle coming up behind Ivar, as I thought he was the guy to beat. He had just rammed some guy dumping both the rider and the horse, and was a bit off balance.

I was able to catch Ivar's foot and trip him.

He fell hard, as Karen is no light weight, and landed awkwardly on top of the guy he had just rammed with Karen landing in half on top of the pile and have in the water.

I saw Karen surface, and I mouthed "OK?" got a glare and a nod, she wasn't pleased. I had to turn quickly my rider began grappling with another girl, to laughter and good natured insults, but from behind me, curses and ill will.

The lass got yanked off my back before I could turn about and I as I fished her out of the water, we saw blood pouring out of Ivar's nose, as he plowed his way to the edge of the pool. There were a couple more jousts, but with blood in the water, the game was over.

Innocently I asked Karen what happened.

"Ivar was playing rough, and rammed Eddie, knocking him down, Eddie was standing up, just as somebody knocked Ivar down; Eddie's head met Ivar's nose and the head won. Poor Eddy."

"Why poor Eddy, he's not hurt, and it wasn't his fault."

"Poor Eddy, because Ivar's a bad looser, and he'll retaliate. It's going to cost Eddy."

"He's a bully where I come from. Ivar's a cad, to use an old fashioned word. It's a shame he's not a real man."

Karen smiled, saying,

"You certainly are my real man." And she wrapped her arms around me with a kiss.

It crossed my mind that I'm her real man, was there another man too? Or I'm thinking too much. I got out of the pool, Karen stayed in, and I sat dripping in a chair, frankly admiring the flesh. Well we had been nude in front of lots of strangers, before, and these people were mostly strangers to me, but they weren't strangers to each other, and that bothered me a little. They were like a band of brothers and sisters, and if this was how the behaved with their husbands and wives around, god knows what they did by themselves.

Wifey was hanging on the pool, both arms in the gutter, no pun intended, with little more than her neck out of water talking to a lad. There was a lot of laughter, but out of the corner of my eye, I could see Karen glance at me every so often. Two talking heads. The lad she was talking to had red hair, so I'd have no trouble remembering him.

The girl who had ridden me came over and sat down and we began chatting. We were both nude.

"Hi! Didn't introduce myself before, I'm Chris."

She smiled, gestured to herself,

"Lily Egan. Having fun?"

"Well, literally I've been ridden hard and put away wet!" We had a laugh

"This is the first time I've been to one of these parties, have you been here before?"

"This is my third one. They're fun, but it's work related, so there's an element of work in attending. Lilly had her knees together, hiding her charms."

"How so?" Just then, Karen's knees poked above the water on either side of Red, followed by her feet, locked at the ankles! She was letting him knock at heaven's doors! Right in the middle of this god damn bacchanal.

"Well, you have to watch what you do, and not piss off the wrong people, you know, do the right things, say the right things, you know, watch your mouth. Like if you think George Bush is wonderful, keep it to yourself 'cause Ivar hates him. You can't really relax."

"Now tell me Lily, how jumping does it get?"

"Your wife didn't tell you?"

I ducked the question "I'm asking you, Lily."

"Well, its games like this before dinner. They slow down for a really nice meal. Bunny spares no expense. It picks up a bit after dinner, with music, dancing, sometimes Karaoke. The first one I went to they had a huge screen against that wall, and showed a short movie, well a film really. Last year some students from Curtis came in did some Opera stuff? At nine or so, there's coffee and dessert, and by ten, the big lights go out, and it really gets wild."

"OK, how wild?" Unlucky Eddy joined Karen and Red, and while I couldn't see his hand, Eddy's arm extended towards Karen, and she looked down at her tit which was under water, and her mouth said Ow! And they all laughed. I just focused on Lily, when Karen glanced my way again as an older guy joined them.

"My husband and I leave after coffee, so I only hear rumors, and I don't repeat rumors. Maybe I've said too much as it."

We chatted a bit longer, and when she stood up, I did too, and she held out her hand, "Chris, it was nice to meet you. I appreciate a man who looks at my face when we're talking."

"Lily Egan, it was a pleasure, and as for looking you in the eye, I had to. Your charms are so lovely, had I looked at them, I couldn't have carried on a coherent conversation!, and if you turned around and picked up that towel over there I'd be left speechless for the evening."

Lovely Lilly left laughing.

Karen was a still at the far end of the pool, and Eddy and Red were gone, she had her back to me talking to some guy, so I dove in and swam the length of the pool underwater, to surface behind my wife. I reached around, and cupped her bare tits. She squealed with delight, put her left arm over her eyes, and pushed her ass into my crotch.

"Don't say anything. Quiet! Let me guess." With her other hand, she reached around, and grabbed my dick.

"It's Jerry, I'd know you anywhere Jerry!"

I was pissed,

"Wrong fucking answer, bitch!"

She and the guy she was talking to burst out laughing, and Karen, giggled as she said

"Chris, I'd like you to meet Jerry Marone. He's a contractor we use who specialized in forensic fire analysis. He worked with me on the Penge Bungalow fire, you remember that one?"

Jerry had a good natured smile as he stuck out his hand

"Sorry Chris, it was a bad joke for her to play on you. Karen pointed you out earlier, so when I saw you dive in I told Karen you were about to join us."

I can take a gentle joke, I laughed and we shook hands.

"Apology accepted. I should be more trusting, all these dicks and pulchritude around here puts me on edge."

"Frankly me too. That's why I'm standing in water this deep, so when Karen talks with me, her bits are submerged. If I had known what the Wife and I were getting into coming here tonight...Ah well. What I have to do to keep a customer happy."

Karen Hoisted herself out of the water giving us a porn view of her ass hole and pussy lips from the rear, saying,

"You're as bad as my husband, so you can keep him company. I'm going to go mingle. EaaaaH you Bastard!"

As I gently poked the entrance to her vagina with a finger

"Sorry, couldn't resist!' and to Jerry who was watching her scramble to her feet, said

"That departure, now that was a hell of a view wasn't it! These people have no secrets from one another, they bare all. I must say tonight is the first time in my life I have seen anything like this, and I don't like what I see. How deep into this crowd do you think Karen is?"

"Hard for me to say. I really like your wife. She's a clever, decent person at heart. I think this outfit is a bad choice for her. Frankly it's got a slimy business model; beat the customers out of what's owed them at all costs. I'm working on what will likely be my last job with them, because I'm coming up with a conclusion 180 degrees from what they are looking for. Your wife sees the deceit, and it's eating at her, but she's blinded by the money. If she stays with this outfit...life will be more of this kind of party, and stuff I can't imagine."

We were interrupted by the call "adult swim over, diner's ready." As we waded across the pool:

"Do you know the name of the red haired guy over there?"

"O shit, Chris, yes I do. Lemma think. It's an odd first name Orv...Oscar,

Oscar Huber! That's it, I think he's a claims adjuster. Why?"

"Seemed overly familiar with Karen, that's all."

"Aren't they all Chris, aren't they all."

Karen and I were drying off, when Karen just slipped her dress on, nothing underneath. "Underwear, love."

"Chris, I don't need them, no one else is wearing any."

"Here's a choice, dear, wear all your clothing or none at all."

"Jeeze, you're worse than my mother."

"Thank you, Love, I take any comparison with your excellent mother as a compliment."

I got fully dressed, but left an extra shirt button undone, my concession to the libertine within.

They had a Canvas Canopy set up on the side lawn, a head table, two rows of three tables each, and a serving buffet. I chose seats on the outside, with the buffet behind us, and as far from the head table as I could get. Looking around, most or maybe all of the women were wearing bras, and only four or five of the men were shirtless.

The food was excellent, I was impressed. We were nearly through with supper, when Karen put her fork down, leaned over to me and murmured;

"I need to sit on the john for a while. Don't let them take my plate."

Before she had cleared the tent, Jerry, who was sitting directly across the room, if you could call it that, caught my eye, stood up and tossed his head towards the house and signaled 1 minute, and sauntered across the lawn towards the house. I was thinking that the 'watch my plate' remark in might have been intended to anchor me here until she got back. The minute was up, I excused myself to the person to my right, followed him into the house. I was in the kitchen when Jerry came up from the caller.

"Chris, about ten minutes ago, Ivar caught your wife's eye, and made the 'fingers walking' sign. She just followed him into the house, I scanned the downstairs, and they're not on this floor. I suspect no good purpose. If you're going to follow them, I'll back you up, but watch your ass."

I nodded. "By watch your ass, I wouldn't trust Ivar at all, like...don't get hung up on playing fair with him?"

"Right! Jerry, I'm grateful. Let's check upstairs."

No need to tell him to be quiet. We stealthily crept up the stairs and had no trouble finding them, we could hear them rutting behind a closed door down the hall. It had a marble threshold, so we knew it was a bathroom.

I whispered in Jerry's ear "At least six bedrooms here and they're fucking in a fucking toilet! No Class!" He made a gesture to break in the door. I signaled wait, and slowly, gently pulled on the door to take the load off the latch mechanism, and tried the knob, lifting up slightly I silently turned the knob. The idiots didn't lock the door! I slowly let it swing open, expecting a scream and a commotion.

It opened into a big bathroom. An oversized tub lined the left wall, a small door in the wall opposite us was closed, I assumed it was the shittery, and on the right, a long counter with two sinks, and medicine cabinets over each sink. Wifey was sitting on the counter, slouched in the corner between the end wall and the wall by the sinks. Her legs were drawn up, with her knees high, feet dangling on either side of Ivar, as he stood, legs spread a bit to lower himself, fucking her. His balls were visible every time he pulled back. Ivar had his back three quarters to us, which also blocked her view.

I was seething as I walked down the bathroom, and with out much forethought, grabbed his sack above his nuts making a ring with my thumb and two fingers, so my hand couldn't slid off, I grabbed his pony tail with my other hand and heaved up, squeezing his balls with my ring and little finger. He bellowed in pain and surprise, Picking him up by the balls, caused him to pitch forward to ease the pain, I accelerated his movement ramming his head more to the right, pivoting him half off of Karen, and slammed his face into the mirror of the medicine cabinet. Must have been made in China, I thought as the glass shattered into shards.

She was galvanized by Ivar's howl, and started hysterically shrieking. I was seething, thinking this racket will be noticed outside and we'll have a crowd here in a few seconds. I began smashing Ivar's face into the crumpled cabinet door which still had some pieces of glass clinging to it, One, Two, Three bashes in the broken glass, and his face was bleeding profusely and he went limp. Karen's leg was jammed under him, she was struggling hard, but couldn't move, and her cries had morphed into soft keening.

I let go of the hair, and began pounding my fist into his Kidney. I'm not a boxer, but my brother taught me the basics. It was satisfying to hear my fist slapping his flesh, no screams, just groans. I shifted up to his ribs, and by focusing on a single rib near his spine I found I could hear them crack with almost every blow. The fourth and fifth ones took two blows to crack. I was tiring.

My rage spent, I let go, and he slid onto the floor, his head falling back, and making a hollow 'ponk' when it hit the tub.

Karen was crouched like an obscene gargoyle on the counter, although she had drawn her legs together for protection or modesty. She has a nick or two from the glass, was hyper ventilating, and keening with every breath. Her dress was on the floor half under Ivar who was, bleeding onto it.

"Come on, wife, wash your cunt and face in Bunny's bathroom, and borrow something of hers to wear."

I was so totally pissed at her I could have strangled her, but now is not the time for it. She evidently was paralyzed in shock so I tossed her over my shoulder, an inglorious and none too gentle way to carry her over the glass.

As I came through the hall Jerry was standing down on the stairs holding back the multitude, calling for them to let Bunny through, that Ivar had had an accident, and ordering his wife to call 911 for an ambulance.

I dumped Karen on the toilet in the master bath, and headed back I had just entered the hall bathroom to see what I could do as Bunny came in right behind me. I heard her gasp at the sight, Ivar was breathing, with blood all over the place. I glanced at Bunny who turned white and about to faint.