What if

Story Info
Can you imagine what would happen?
1k words
4.24
10.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

What if you could go to work, walk up to any female and say "Strip, turn around and bend over your desk."

Can you imagine what would happen?

  1. You would get slapped
  2. You would end up in Human Resources
  3. You would be fired straight away.

What if that didn't happen and it was just a normal day in the office to those concerned.

I was walking towards to execs lift. This is a lift that goes straight to the fourth floor with no stops, when I heard "Hold the lift please."

As I walked in the lift I turned and saw Sarah coming towards the lift. I held the door and she walked in. I pushed the pause button, turned to Sarah and said "Remove your clothes from your top half, you have to our floor."

Sarah put down her bag and started to quickly remove her clothes from her top half. Just as we got to the exec floor her tits were out for everyone to see.

"When you get you your desk make sure that your tits stay on the top of the desk and start you timer."

The timer is a fixed time that you have to carry out any instruction given to you or by another male member of staff which applies to females. If the females are in the general office and the timer is set any males can come over and do things to you once the timer goes off you carry on your normal duties dressed.

I could see that Gary currently had Michelle bent over her desk fucking her from behind as I walked passed. I said "Good morning both" as I went.

Sarah went and sat next to Michelle and went about starting her computer with the other two fucking next to her. She put her tits on top of the desk and carried on.

Steve's office door was open and he had Clair sucking him off while she was naked. He played with her tits for a bit before telling her to use them to make him cum. She put his cock between her tits and went up and down until her shot his load over her face and tits. As there were still 10 mins to spare on her timer, he told her "You can go back to your desk now and carry on with that audit for me."

"Yes sir" she replied.

Clair got up walked out of the office still naked and with cum over her face and tits and carried on working on the audit for the next 10 mins until the timer went off.

That's one thing I like about this office. You sign an agreement before you get to the exec floor.

It's what happens on the fourth floor stays on the fourth floor.

The women sign the same agreement. The women are selected for the work that they can do as well as being sluts of convenience, they get paid very well. Have an unlimited clothing allowance, although they do have to provide receipts.

I was going over a report I had recorded for Jo to type up and I found more than 3 mistakes.

"Jo come in here and bring your timer please."

I clicked the timer and told her to strip.

Jo removed her clothes and just looked ahead.

"Yesterday I gave you an audio report to type up. Today I have read it and found several mistakes. You will need to be punished for those."

"Go to the draw and get the nipple clips please."

Jo walked out of the office naked went to the punishment draw and got the clips required, walked back in the office and gave them to me.

"Lean over the desk so your tits hang and your legs spread so I can see your cunt."

As her tits hung down I put the clips on and turned the key till a moan escaped Jo. I put the report in front of her and told her to start reading.

"Dear Sir, Please find the report you requested concerning." Was as far as she got before I put my cock straight up her with no thought. I just carried on telling her to carry on as well.

As I pumped her from behind and leaned over and grabbed her clipped nipples I told her to read on.

"As you can see the report gives a full breakdown of the audited files about the current Ahh."

"Carry on till you see your mistakes!"

Jo carried on till she found the first mistake, leaned further forward to a pen I had on the desk and tried marking the place of the mistake. I carried on now grabbing her hips and pushing hard in to her cunt. As she found the last mistake I shot my load in her while she fell on the desk. I saw the timer was going to go off in 5 minutes

"Stand up so I can remove the clips."

Jo got up and faced me her face was all flushed and she was shaking a bit. Jo was at the point of cumming but I had finished first so someone else I sure would help her soon. I removed the clips, told her to take them back to the draw and re edit the report and give it to me back when it was done she walked out to her desk and sat down.

After less than 2 mins or so I heard Gary say "Jo come to my office and bring your timer."

Jo got up still naked picked up her timer and went to Gary's Office, it did not take long before we all heard Jo cum.

At the end of the business day, as long as everything was in order, every work item was completed and out the door or locked away securely. The security file had been signed. The secretaries were all dressed correctly even if they were in different clothes than when they started the day. It had been a good day. It would be good to work in an office like that. If only.

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers