What If?

Story Info
Two people find their way back to each other.
1.4k words
4
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if...

What if she just showed up in the middle of the night?

What if it was pouring rain when he opened the door, and she stood there drenched and cold?

What if he hesitated only a second before he grabbed her coat and pulled her in from the storm?

What if in the same movement he pulled her lips to his and kissed her hard, not letting her catch her breath?

What if she responded by pushing herself into him, wetting his skin and boxers with her soaked clothes, leaving trails of water as they thrash and stumble through the house, unwilling to break apart long enough to walk?

What if they got to the dining room and he stopped long enough to look at her - right at her? What would he see there? What would the darkness hide?

What if their breathing was heavy? What if the only warm part of her was where his fingers touched and deep between her legs? What if the goosebumps covering her skin were from the rain but also from desire, from wanting his touch?

What if she brought her hands to his chest, eyes with him, and pushed him back, back to the living room? What if she stopped only when his legs reached the couch? What if she smiled, her eyes flashed, and she whispered one word?

"Sit."

What if the moment he hit the cushions she hit her knees, directly between his legs with her hands on his waistband, pulling down?

What if he lifted his hips just enough to let the boxers slide down his legs until she could pull them all the way off and toss them aside?

What if her eyes were greeted with a rock hard cock standing tall in front of her?

What if she licked her lips?

What if she licked his slit, let her tongue linger on the tip, teasing out more and more precum as his erection grew even stronger?

And what if, what if she took him in her mouth? Lips reaching all the way down, her hands caressing his balls while her tongue caressed his rod? What if her mouth filled with spit and instead of swallowing it, she let it dribble out the corners of her mouth? What if he started to throb because she was giving the best head he'd ever had?

What if he couldn't resist grabbing her hair and pulling her head in closer, pushing himself deeper into her throat, feeling his head against the back of her throat? What if he couldn't stop watching her head bob faster and faster, her wet mouth traveling up and down his cock so tight, so warm, so fucking incredible?

What if she squeezed his sack just enough that he thought he'd cum right there? What if what he was seeing with what he was feeling was blowing his Goddamned mind?

What if he needed to fuck her?

What if she needed to be fucked?

What if she looked up at him and smirked with his rod buried between her lips?

What if he reached down and grabbed her, pulling her up in her soaking wet clothes?

What if she broke free from his grasp? And stepped back, out of reach?

What if she slowly, deliberately, grabbed the hem of her shirt and peeled it off over her head?

What if her hard nipples were poking through the fabric of her bra - and not just because she was cold and wet? Because she was wet, yes, but not just from the rain.

What if she went next to her button, zipper, and slipped out of her pants, kicking them to the side? Standing before him in the dim light, in nothing but a black lace bra and matching panties.

What if she reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting the straps hold the loose clothing on her shoulders, barely covering those tits he loved to see, to touch?

What if she twitched her shoulders enough to let those straps drop? Slowly. So fucking slow those straps fall down her arms, unveiling what's hidden beneath.

He reaches out. He can't help it. He has to touch them.

What if the moment his hands cup her breasts, her head falls back and she sighs with pleasure? Because the sensation overwhelms her? Such a simple motion, but - god - it turned her on to feel his hands touching them, squeezing them, teasing her already hard nipples. Jesus. She could cum from just this.

What if he starts to stand from the couch and it's enough to break her spell? What if she remembers the striptease and says that one word again. Firmer now.

"Sit."

What if he falls back into place and watches as she slips her fingers into the hem of the lace and starts to step out of those black panties?

What if the sight of her standing naked in front of him makes his cock throb because he wants to touch her, to feel her skin, to be inside her?

What if his gaze makes it back to her eyes and he sees it - the uncertainty, the nervousness at standing before him so exposed and vulnerable, but so, so horny?

What if he shakes his head and whispers, "God. You're just as beautiful as I remember."

What if the instant those words reach her ears, she's on him, legs spread wide across his lap, sliding his throbbing pole into her cunt?

That moan. Holy fuck that moan.

What if she rides him? Hard. Vigorously? What if she never takes her eyes off his while she bucks against him?

What if he reaches forward and grabs her hips, pulling her hard against him?

What if the feeling of him deep inside her makes her scream his name?

"Jesus. Yes. Yes. Please. Jesus. Please fuck me."

What if he does?

"Harder. Harder. Yes. God, you feel so good. So fucking good."

What if the only sounds are the slapping of his balls against her and the grunts and screams of two building orgasms?

What if she's close, but he's not ready?

What if he slides his arms around her waist and lifts her to carry her to the bedroom?

What if she lets him?

What if their lips and teeth crush with their passionate kisses across those few feet? What if she trails her lips beneath his jaw, to his sweet spot?

What if they reach the bed and he lays her down?

What if he flips her?

What if she is facedown on the bed and he's pulling her hips back to the edge?

What if she spreads her legs wide so her drenched pussy is ready for him to pound?

What if he enters her with such force, they both call out?

What if he holds her hips tight while he fucks her? What if she bucks back against him to take him deeper?

What if he sneaks one hand around, down, and finds her swollen clit? What if his touch makes her squirt? What if that fuels his lust and he rails her faster and rubs her harder?

What if she can't form words? What if the sounds coming out of her mouth are just screams, begging for more? Demanding he not stop, to make her cum?

What if he listens?

What if their orgasms threaten to peak at the same time? What if they get frantic, desperate for the release that's building?

What if he grips her hard, one last time, and thrusts his cock deep, deep into her?

What if he feels her cunt clench around him and it pushes him over the edge and he explodes?

What if he pumps load after load of cum into her while her pussy sprays her juices?

What if he collapses on her?

What if she pants beneath him?

What if he catches his breath enough to roll off and lie beside her?

What if she keeps her face buried in the bed?

What if he reaches over, gently, tenderly, and pulls her to him?

What if she rolled toward him, her head on his shoulder, her leg thrown across him?

What if he held her close while their breathing and heartbeats slowed?

What if he brushed her forehead with his lips and whispered in her ear?

What if her heart cracked out of its armor?

What if they stayed like that, wrapped in each others' arms?

What if neither had to leave?

What if neither wanted to?

What if?