What If - Montreal Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
Phoenix has a threesome with two women from a party.
5k words
4.09
3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if Phoenix hadn't left while she was still having fun?

Phoenix spent her first full day in Montreal in leisurely fashion. A morning stroll through Dorval to Point Picarde, then taking the bus and metro downtown to the Hotel le Roberval, where she had got a cheap rate on HotWire in the hopes it wouldn't be too bad. Her hopes bore fruit, and the hotel was quaint and comfortable despite not being located on the most pleasant street, but only a few blocks from Saint Denis full of cute caffes, bars, geek hobby shops, and a tantalizing 2-storey sex shop.

After settling into the hotel, Phoenix again set out by foot and wandered the Latin Quarter until she finally came to Schwartz's Deli, which she'd heard so much about. The lineup was intimidating though, and she decided to walk a bit more before lining up to get in, in the hopes it would clear out a bit. So she set off towards the base of Mont Royale to explore some more...

Well, one thing led to another, and 45 minutes later she was hot and sweaty at the top of the mountain looking up at the large lit cross that shone over the city. A slippery slide down frozen snow in the dark later, and she was back safely (thankfully) at Schwartz's, ravenous and pleased to be seated at the bar before the larger groups. She ate her deliciously rich Montreal smoked meat sandwich, hit the pinball bar next door for a few fun rounds of the silver ball, then feeling a little friskier than usual tried the door of the Burlesque that was showing a Saturday feature of hot girls with impressive bosoms and elaborate body art. The cute girl at the ticket counter told her that there was standing room only. Phoenix's dogs were barking and her legs ached from her hike, so somewhat disappointedly but politely she declined the cover and returned to the Hotel le Roberval to watch some trash television instead and go to bed early.

The next day was a long day at the business conference (the reason she was in Montreal in the first place). A day with some significant professional wins, that ended with a large bumping party held by her company's key strategic partner - a billion-dollar international tech firm. No expense was spared for the gathering, and the guest list was exclusive. Phoenix had only gotten in because of connections via her company's senior executives, who managed to finagle an invitation for the lovely up-and-comer.

At the party there was a booth setup with a fun little game, where attendees could compete for top scores and win a tiny robot figurine playing on smartphones but broadcast on a big screen. Phoenix's competitive instinct urged her to play, which she did... poorly. But not one to give up so easily, after a few sulking rounds of the emerging tech booths she went back for more.

Her earlier crushing defeat (24 among all the attendees?!) was witnessed by the extremely cute attendant who was attending the booth, and that made Phoenix deeply unsatisfied. The attendant was younger than Phoenix, by probably five to ten years or so, with shoulder-length wavy blonde hair and a fit trim figure that looked amazing in her tight striped dress. Her only flaw was that she had a slightly crooked nose (perhaps it had been broken in a bawdry brawl, Phoenix mused?), but being her only defect it just served to highlight the various other perfections in her surrounding features even more. Phoenix thought she might be the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen, but she tried to keep her mind on her partner back home and not let her mind dive too deeply into the imaginary fantasies that bubbled up in her mind as she caught glances of the attendant looking her over with a look of, what appeared to be, genuine interest.

On her second try at the game, however, the unthinkable occurred and she scored an even-worse 44th place overall (presumably a few more people had played in the meantime, most of which apparently had a bit more practice with these types of things...). This second, worse defeat nearly drove Phoenix to the edge of madness.

How was that even possible so many people could be faster, more coordinated, smarter than her?!? It might have been the free cocktails, but it felt deeply unjust and bit into the armor of her self-consciousness despite telling herself it was just a stupid game.

Feeling anger bubbling up and the familiar sting of jealousy, Phoenix rubbed the welling single tear out of her eye and made a quick escape from the arcade cabinet with just a fleeting glimpse and soft self-conscious smile at the cute attendant, who was distracted anyway by a new player and didn't really seem to notice. A few minutes later though, as Phoenix waited in line at a photobooth silently pouting, the hot blonde came up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. When Phoenix turned around, she saw a hand with finely-manicured pink nails extending a little robot toy figurine to her. It seemed she had earned a prize, although one Phoenix thought she surely did not deserve it based on her performance. It was a small consolation prize for good effort at best, but a welcome one nonetheless.

"I wanted to give you this," said the attendant hottie, smiling kindly at her. "For trying again... even though it didn't really go your way" then she chuckled, smiled sweetly again, and walked away.

Phoenix looked down at the little robot in her palm. It was holding its head with its silver hands, like it was freaking out or something, in a cute way. She immediately identified with it, and put it in her pocket and started to feel a bit warm and fuzzy instead of hot and flushed. She really couldn't tell though, was the robot a "hey I like you" gesture or a genuine "gee you suck at video games'' pity prize. The uncertainty made a bit of a knot in Phoenix's stomach despite her relatively improved mood.

She drowned her sorrows in two more free cocktails, and occupied herself with schmoozing with some of the other industry folk and didn't see the cute girl again for some time. Schmoozing was a task that Phoenix was well suited for, probably because of her good luck and general bubbly but assertive personality. Phoenix was truly charming when she wanted to be, and at the moment she most certainly did. She even had something to make up for.

After another hour of chit-chat Phoenix had so much swag that her purse was getting heavy and unwieldy. She'd talked to just about everyone she could, certainly all those she really needed to, and she was starting to think it would be a bit of a stretch to occupy the next 30 or so minutes until the event's stated end time, without some awkward re-introductions that she'd rather avoid. She started to think that maybe it was an ideal time to leave the party - leave while you're still having fun and all that. She was still thinking about the cute attendant though, and looked around for her as she started to make her way towards the exit. She spotted the girl, her delightfully crooked nose slightly crinkled at what Phoenix guessed was an offside joke but a drunk male party-goer, looking much like she was deeply involved in a conversation she would rather escape.

In another life, Phoenix's courage failed her and telling herself the woman was obviously distracted, left without saying anything and wandered back to her hotel , melancholy but self-righteous in her conviction to respect the wedding band on her finger. In real life, she knew that striking up another unnecessary conversation with the hot luscious delicious sexy charming mind-blowingly gorgeous woman would only lead to trouble, drama, and broken vows. Along the way back to the hotel Phoenix casually explored the courtyards of the Notre-Dame Basilica and Champ-de-Mars, brightly lit up with Christmas lights for the holiday season, and her spirits seemed to brighten with the lights. She got back to her hotel, took off her clothes, and laid in bed hot and bothered, then masturbated as quickly as possible and fell asleep, to wake up the next morning bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for another day of lectures and conference workshops.

In another life though, Phoenix did not slip out like a shadow and leave without saying goodbye. Instead, she walked over to the attractive attendant and and held up the tiny robot in front of her face, diverting her, and another attractive brunette who was also engaged the conversation with the drunk man, and said:

"Hey, thanks for the robot. It's super cute!" Phoenix smiled her most bubbly grin, and the blonde turned to look at her surprised.

There was an awkward moment where nothing was said, and Phoenix turned her shoulder to make a self-conscious exit, being unsure of what, if anything, to say next. She didn't want to stick around for an unpleasant reaction if she had misjudged the girl's intentions... so she took a few steps away before the blonde quickly rushed up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey, are you leaving?" she asked, sounding a bit disappointed.

"I was thinking about it," Phoenix answered, and added "figured I'd leave the party while still having a good time, you know."

The blonde looked at her skeptically, then said:

"Well, I'm glad you're having a good time, but what if I told you the party was about to get a lot more fun?" She smiled an impish smile that was pleasant and sweet but somehow also slightly sinister.

Phoenix's eyes widened a bit. "What do you mean?"

"We're almost done here, but my friend and I were going to go to a punk show at Turbo Haüs after. It's about a 20 minute walk. Want to join? C'mon!"

The hot blonde looked at Phoenix excitedly and licked her lips. Phoenix looked over at the blonde's companion, with her sleek long brown hair and sharp features. The brunette studied her with an expressionless face. Phoenix looked back at the blonde, who's face and high cheeks were glowing under the neon lights, highlighting her flawless skin and penetrating eyes. There was no way Phoenix could resist the lure of those eyes, now seemingly full of sensual suggestion.

"Ok, I'm in!" she said excitedly and the blonde jumped a little jump and clapped her hands together.

"My name is Persephone" said the blonde touching Phoenix on the arn, "my friend's name is Alexa" she motioned towards the brunette, who now gave Phoenix a polite wave despite her lips keeping their unemotional straight line.

"My name is Phoenix," said Phoenix.

"What a cool name!" exclaimed Persephone, who then looked over her shoulder and continued: "Drinks are still free here! Let's get hammered; we leave in 15."

So the trio of beautiful woman hit the open bar, and managed to put back three cocktails each in the next 15 minutes while avoiding the criticizing gazes of the attendees around them, then stumbled out onto the street leaning on each other's shoulders and marching down the glistening rainy streets to their next stop while singing "Drunken Sailor" at the top of their lungs!

When they got to Turbo Haüs it was exactly what Phoenix expected from a punk rock gig. A dingy basement bar filled with all sorts of unsavory types, piercings, tattoos and leather everywhere. The place definitely had a fet-life vibe, which Phoenix was familiar with through the wonders of the internet but had no experience with in real life. The three attractive women in business casual attire stood out like sore thumbs among the crowd, but that didn't stop Persephone from pushing her way through to the long bar, holding hands with the other girls and pulling Alexa and Phoenix them in tow.

"Three shots of tequila!" Persephone barked assertively to the bartender when they made eye contact, letting go of Phoenix's hand and holding up three fingers to signal the order. Apparently the girl meant business. The shots were poured and Phoenix repressed the urge to gag and vomit as she poured the burning liquid down her gullet on top of the other fiery mix already inside her, but after a few seconds the wave of nausea passed and the warm tingle of tequila drunk washed over her mind and body.

Persephone led the way back into the crowd, moving closer to the band and the surrounding crowd of violent moshers. The next few hours were a bit of a blur, as Phoenix danced and thrashed then moshed and krumped, bashing her body against sweaty men and women all frolicking violently about in drunken stupor and doing her best to avoid getting knocked senseless, but having fun as she learned the ebb and flow of the intense dancing.

After what could have been minutes or hours, Phoenix looked around and realized that Persephone and Alexa were no longer near her in the most pit. A quick scan of the room, up on her tiptoes to see over the shoulders of the crowd, revealed them tucked in an alcove off to the side, making out energetically to the fast music.

Phoenix's heart sunk a little, but as she stood and stared, her mouth slightly agape, Persephone looked up and locked eyes with her. Her lips were still firmly affixed to Alexa's, but she lifted her arm and beckoned Phoenix towards them with a curled finger.

Phoenix wove her way through the crowd to the two beautiful women embracing in the alcove. When she arrived, Persephone put her hand behind Phoenix's neck and pulled her closer to her and Alexa's lips. Her grip was surprisingly firm/ They locked in a three-way kiss, and Phoenix felt the darting movements of Persephone's tongue as it sought out her own and explored her lips, and the curl of her sharp fingernails into the skin around her throat.

Alexa's tongue was slower, more purposeful in its movements. She pushed it hard against Phoenix's lips in long firm strokes, as the other woman's darted and licked around it. Phoenix closed her eyes and lost herself to the incredible embrace, until Persephone eventually pulled her mouth a few inches from the others' faces and whispered forcefully, just loud enough to be heard over the racket in the bar:

"Let's go check out that huge sex store down the block. I bet they have some fun stuff there."

Phoenix and Alexa both blindly obeyed and followed Persephone through the crowd and out of the dingy bar. It quickly became evident when they got to La Capoterie, the tantalizing sex shop she'd spied earlier, that it was indeed full of fun stuff - two floors of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, kink and bondage gear, lingerie, costumes; anything a man or woman could want to entice, or potentially terrify and offend, potential sexual partners.

"What should we get?" asked Phoenix, as she looked around in wonderment. There were sparkly gems for her nipples, edible body paints, artificial cocks of every size, colour, and shape imaginable...

Alexa, who until this point had been quiet again despite her eager participation in locking lips with the other two women, spoke up -

"I've been here before and I think I saw something that would be fun for the three of us... let me see if I can find it again."

Persephone raised an eyebrow, "I didn't know you'd been here before." She sounded genuinely shocked.

"You don't know all my secrets," Alexa said slyly, casting Persephone a sultry glance that broke through her otherwise stoic demeanor. Then she led them to a section of colorful dildos under a sign labelled ' For Partners', each of the toys double-ended and presumably intended to be shared.

"Not these ones," Alexa looked through the section with a long black nail extended in a gesture that swept across the shelves. After a moment she wagged her finger back-and-forth and shook her head. "No I don't see it anywhere..." there was a pause as the woman's eyes dropped down to the very lowest level, "I don't think it's he- oh wait! There it is!"

She knelt down to the bottom shelf, far under the display models and where the dildos were all in boxes, pushed a couple smaller boxes aside to reveal a larger box that, if the image and description on the exterior were correct, seemed to contain a three-headed bright green dildo called The Hydra of significant length and girth. Each of the the three tips of the dildo was shaped like the head of a serpent, with a silicone tongue extending from each like it was flicking it out to taste it's prey.

Persephone and Phoenix both looked at each other with wide eyes, then back at Alexa who was now smiling mischievously at them.

"Well, I'm in" said Persephone matter-of-factly with a shrug of her shoulders, then both women looked at Phoenix. Phoenix was feeling so worked up by this point should could barely speak, but she fought to regain her composure and said, with the brash certainty of a tequila drunk who hasn't yet tipped over the edge into unreason:

"Ok, this one's on me. I'll buy it." She knew she was posturing, but it seemed to work as the other two women arched their eyebrows and didn't object. In the back of her mind Phoenix wondered how she might possibly ever have another use for the toy if and when she became its owner, but it was such an obvious symbol of the direction the night had taken, she knew already that she wanted to keep The Hydra as a souvenir if possible.

She stooped low, picked up the box and marched purposefully to the cashier, and got her card out quickly as the bleached blonde super fabulous clerk was ringing her up with an obnoxiously-wide grin spread across his smooth baby face:

"Looks like you girls are gonnna have some fuuuuuuun tonight," he said, with obvious inflection and put the toy in a bag that was obnoxiously emblazoned with "SEX" in big bold letters. Phoenix had to laugh out loud - so much for discretion. It was certainly not the point in the evening to object.

As they left the sex store, Alexa asked:

"Where are we going to do this? I've got a room at the Westin."

That was decidedly nicer than the Hotel le Roberval where Phoenix was staying, and she felt a bit self-conscious suggesting her hotel after hearing it. Luckily, she didn't have to as Persephone spoke up:

"I've got a sweet room at the Ritz, let's go there. Unless you've got something better?" she looked at Phoenix, who shook her head and avoided eye contact.

"Sounds good to me," said Alexa, and the trio tromped off through the crunchy frozen snow towards the Ritz-Carlton, the SEX bag swinging carelessly and jauntily bouncing off her right bum cheek as Phoenix tucked her hand into her hip pocket to keep it warm in the chill winter air.

Once they got to the Ritz, the fun began before the elevator even reached Persephone's floor, which turned out to be the penthouse floor, with the three women lunging at each other voraciously as they waited for the red LED number to blink down a large number of floors to the main one where they were.

Inside the elevator, surrounding mirrors reflected the budding menage-a-trois into infinity giving a sense of impossible depth to the highly improbable rendez-vous that was about to occur. Phoenix barely took notice of the two men who stood guard on either side of the elevator doors as they opened to a short hall to the penthouse suite entrance.

The inebriated trio stumbled down the hotel hallway, grabbing at each other's breasts and behinds as they went, without any acknowledgement to or from the silent-standing and expressionless guards. When they reached the entrance, Persephone flung open the door and they piled inside, stripping tops and bottoms, bras and panties in a maelstrom of undressing that would have been deeply uncharacteristic of a sober event, then lunged into the impressive penthouse bedroom with a king-size bed.

The girls all piled onto the bed in a heap of naked flesh and flailing limbs. Persephone immediately put her lips to Phoenix's little breasts and licked her nipples, as Alexa wrestled with The Hydra's packaging to get it open. By the time she did, Persephone's mouth had made its way down to Phoenix's stiffening cock, and she was licking Phoenix with the same broad firm strokes Phoenix had felt on her lips earlier at the punk bar.

12