What If - Montreal Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Alexa held The Hydra up to Persephone's face and with an excited squeal, grabbed the imposing beast of a toy from her brunette friend with benefits.

"Let's see how it fits!" she said, taking a bottle of complimentary lube the cashier had slipped into the bag and pouring some over Phoenix's cock and ass. Persephone pressed one of the three heads up against Phoenix's asshole. It took some effort, and deep breaths on her part, before the head breached her resistance and slid up inside her, filling her completely and making the walls of flesh around it convulse and contract as they wrestled to contain one head of the dildo of mythical proportions.

Phoenix laid back in the huge bed, her hand taking the hydra's head from Persephone and guiding it in slow strokes inside her. Persephone and Alexa each took hold of one of the other of the beasts' heads. Persephone slid one of the heads into her wet pussy and used her other hand to play with her clit, while Alexa took some of the lube and put the second head of the mythical monster in her ass like Phoenix, then curled two of her fingers up into her pussy and began to thrust in and out with both at the same time.

Phoenix stroked her cock as she swiveled her hips in sync with the others, feeling the snake slide in and out of her, hitting her in just the right spot again and again. The women fell into a rhythm, like a dance to gain the blessing of this divine creature, gyrating to a music made from the convulsions of their deepest muscles.

Phoenix felt the rising pressure down below, that feeling of no return perfectly halfway between pleasure and pain building up inside her. Her body began to shake and twitch as she orgasmed once, then twice, then a third time. Her ass tightened and relaxed over and over, first clenching around the hydra then unclenching as it continued it's unfailing assault inside her from the pushing movements of the other's hips. Her cock shook with each convulsion of her ass as it spasmed, but her hands tightly gripped the sheets beside her, rewarding her with the knowledge that the sensation of excitement and endlessly growing ecstasy would stay inside her and not be let out with that kind of release.

When the first wave subsided and Phoenix understood she had just a few fleeting moments before the sensation overtook her again and she would be overwhelmed by a second wave of mind-melting stimulation, she reached out and felt for Persephone's hand. Her eyes, though open, were besieged by a darkness beyond the soft light of the room, and she might as well have been blind. Like a gift from ancient powers past though, she felt another hand searching for her, and then another. The women locked fingers with each other, gripping tightly to each other as a final anchor to reality as they were swept away by the power of darkness to another dimension of eternal and immediate satisfaction.

With fingers clenched, the Hydra pulled them down together deeper and deeper into its alluring abyss, the rhythm of their hips playing an unholy serenade to the eternal conflict between light and dark. Light did shine in their eyes, but not the human-made light which could no longer penetrate them, but rather a sparkle of celestial light invited by the sacrifice of their sweat, inhibitions, and shame. All of these things, sacrificed to the dark, but ultimately they knew in service of the light that would come from beyond this moment and pervade the rest of their lives. The memory of this one unforgettable journey towards, around, and into victimless sin.

Alexa moved her hips quickly in a circular motion, wiggling the head of the hydra around in her ass while she finger-fucked her pussy, and gasping with short breaths and letting out high pitched joyful squeaks every few seconds as she came closer and closer to climax again and again.

Persephone moved her hips in long smooth strokes, first side-to-side then up-and-down, letting her breath out deeply and measuredly, groaning with a low growl as the hydra pushed up deep inside her pussy and her clit burned with the most intense desire. Phoenix rocked her hips one-to-the-other, keeping the head of the serpentine toy deep inside, and feeling the soft flesh of her thighs rub against Alexa's and Persephone's as they each rode their own part of the three-headed monster in their own unique way.

After a few minutes of wild carnal abandon, and the brief passing of a second wave of pleasure that resonated through Phoenix's hips, Persephone let go of Phoenix's hand and took Phoenix's cock in her right hand and began to stroke it along the shaft. With her left, Alexa reached over and gently cupped Phoenix's tight sac, swirling it around in her palm like meditation balls. With her other hand, Persephone reached over to stroke Alexa's clit, and Alexa reached out to gently caress Persephone's breasts with tender fingers and her black diamond finger nails.

Now that Phoenix was well-taken care of by the other two women, she reached out to each side with her hands to explore their bodies. Phoenix kept her fiery red nails trimmed short, and one found Persephone's ass and began slow gentle circles around the rim of it. Another found Alexa's nipple, which she gently pinched and twisted caused the brunette beauty to howl in heat. The three women moaned and groaned, turning to the roars of three hungry female lions fighting against the pull of a raging river. As they played with each other, each climbing progressively closer and closer to a third peak of ecstasy together, Phoenix saw Alexa whose eyes, nearly black, were rolled as her eyelashes fluttered open and shut ecstatically. Her head rolled to the other side, and she saw Persephone staring at her, into her, through her with an expression of being overwhelmed by secret forbidden knowledge. Although Persephone's pupils would dilate and contract in rhythm, her eyes never blinked and her lashes, which Phoenix just noticed were tinged with a subtle trace of silver, never quivered.

Alexa came first - her short gasps hastened in a flurry, almost like she was hyperventilating, then she let out a shrill cry as her hips pushed upwards and she froze in position, her back arched and her body stiffening. Only seconds later Phoenix came too, bucking her hips up and down onto the Hydra as she breathed in ragged breaths that made her chest swell, then rise and fall with each breath like rolling waves on the sea. Persephone came last, letting out a loud "Oh yes yes yes!" at the top of her lungs as she clenched her legs and powerfully pulled The Hydra up and into her as deeply as possible inside. The three lovers shuddered in unison, eyes locked and lips parting in shallow breaths for many seconds before simultaneously collapsing back onto the bed - spent, satisfied, and saved from the abyss of intention that moments before had nearly completely consumed them. It was unspoken, but all of the women knew that would be the last climax for at least an hour or two while their bodies had a chance to recuperate from the legendary assault they had just survived.

Nobody made any effort to move, talk, or do anything for some immeasurable amount of time before they came to, blinking and sitting up and staring into each other's eyes, their arms encircling around each other giving warmth and comfort and the promise of never-ending love and affection.

They sat on the bed for some time, their eyes blinking slowly, looking deep into the eyes of each other and regaining their collective breaths and composure enough to talk. Each had her own internal battle to come to terms with before she could speak; her own newly-awaked demons to overcome in time.

Persephone spoke first:

"That was crazy, am I right?" They laughed together. "If you want, you can stay all night but don't feel you have to. I'm not sure I'll be ready for another round quickly, but we can chill and take it slow and see what happens. It's only-" she glanced at the clock above the bed, "It's only 2am. We've got all night."

Phoenix's eyes widened, this the wildest evening full of eye-widening events couldn't possibly get any wilder, could it? She wondered though if she was really up for more sex that evening, and possibly for any drama it might lead to. Run away or stay and play?

"I'm in, of course you know that," said Alexa and giggled, nudging Persephone playfully on the shoulder. Persephone and Alexa both turned to look at Phoenix with expectant expressions.

The evening had already been so far beyond anything she had ever experienced in her life, Phoenix felt completely overwhelmed. So in that life she made the sensible choice, smiled kindly but declined and said she wanted to go. The girls got out of bed and cleaned themselves off and Phoenix got dressed and said her thanks and goodbyes and hugged them, then left while she was still having fun.

Who knows though, what she might have done in another life...

12