What If? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T: Recreational sex. That's what we were doing, right? Recreational sex.

C: That's what I thought it was: kinda like we fantasized about picking up a guy after we saw that guy on Memorial Day.

T: And that's okay with you, fantasizing about a pornstar or a guy like that we've seen on the beach fucking you.

C: I think it's hot. You know that. We've done it while I watched porn and you've fucked me with a dildo fantasizing it's the pornstar and I get off on it. In fact you and an imaginary friend have taken me to the point where I've been all fucked out.

T: But that was mostly fantasy with just a little bit of involvement of the third person. In fact the pornstar and the guy at the beach are unaware that we are fantasizing about fucking them.

C: That's right.

T: But today's girl is very much aware of us.

C: Is she ever! I asked for her first name and phone number. She gave me first and last name, address and phone number. And just as she entered her house, I don't know if you saw it, but she pulled her shirt open, exposing a tit, made that little imitation phone thing with her hand and mouthed the words, "Phone me." She's aware of us alright.

T: And she opened up the issue of do we want to let other people into our recreational sexual relationship by wanting me to fuck her.

C: And I don't think my little talk about giving up her virginity is going to hold her back at all. I think if we called her tonight, she'd make an excuse to her parents and be ready to fuck you immediately.

T: But that's not the only issue. Have you thought, now that we've fantasized with porn and dildos about other guys fucking you, have you thought that maybe it might be even better with the real thing - like if we'd have picked up that guy at the beach and brought him home?

C: I have thought about it momentarily in passing, but tried immediately to stuff it in the back of my mind, being a little scared by it.

T: I know what you mean. The girl wanting me to fuck her got a little scary.

C: But you know what, Ted? It was also very hot. When I saw you holding hands with her and then her holding you really tight to her with her bare tit mashed against the side of your chest as she talked with her friends, I got really turned on. When she wanted to fuck you. Part of me wanted to see that.

T: My problem is that if the situation were to be reversed, and you were with a guy, I think I might have been a little scared - scared of losing you, and jealous.

C: There was just a little bit of that, but I think I quickly looked at things realistically and that drove away most of the fear and jealousy. Let's face it, you would have to throw away a whole lot of great stuff we have going on between us to start up a meaningful relationship with that 18 year old girl. Now if the girl would have been a twenty-five year old divorcee who got a multi-million dollar settlement out of the man for whom she was supposed to be a trophy wife, then I might have a legitimate reason to be afraid and jealous.

T: That makes sense. So you're saying that if we were to begin to involve another person in our recreational sex, we would need to choose that person wisely. And you're suggesting, for instance, that we would be better off inviting 18 year olds who do not bring much to the table except for their high sex drive, rather than people our own age who might actually want to try stealing you away from me or me away from you.

C: Exactly. But, as long as we're talking about it, I would not want to invite an arrogant 18 year old guy - you know the type - he's in it only for his own personal gratification and cares little about giving his partner pleasure. He just wants to put another notch on his bedpost. I don't want to have anything to do with that type of guy.

T: Yeah. I would not want to deal with a girl with attitude, either. In fact, I think, if we invited young people to join us, it would be great to take it slowly with them and teach them how to be good lovers. Then, when the proper person comes along, they can enter the relationship with confidence.

At this point they were each thinking that adding a third party might become a reality. Carol's hips began moving with more intensity and Ted, too, began fucking her a little bit harder. Then Carol slowed way down. While they had been moving more energetically, they each were lost a little more in their own thoughts. But Carol slowed down because she thought of something else.

C: Ted?

T: Yes?

C: This is a little more dirty, so don't dismiss the idea until I've told you why. Okay?

T: You've got my attention.

C: I think it would be very hot and sexy, but also very safe for us to occasionally go black.

T: Now you really have my attention. Tell me more.

C: Well, just the racial difference thing would make it more erotic and exotic, and in the part of the country in which we live, it would even be considered naughty - or worse, which makes it even more exciting. But - and this is why I think it would be safe - I have been brought up so thoroughly WASP, I just cannot ever see myself drawn into an emotional relationship with a black man that would expect me to become immersed in or part of the black culture. So if we found a black man who just wants to fuck a white woman, or a black woman who just wants to fuck a white man for the fun of it, I think we could safely do that.

T: I'm not as ready to try to go out and make that happen as I am to invite an 18 year old to play around with us, but I understand how under the right circumstances it could be safe and at the same time lead to a really intense experience. Did you have anyone in mind?

C: No. That one was purely theoretical, but I've thought of IR porn as being very erotic. I think that's what brought it to mind.

T: Yeah, I occasionally like IR stuff, too.

Again there a period of time where their fucking increased in intensity and depth, and then slowed down again. Ted pulled out and quickly added some lube to his cock and entered Carol again.

T: So you don't think you would have gotten jealous if I would have fucked the girl today?

C: No. As a matter of fact, I really wanted you to do it. When I saw you with her, rubbing her body, she rubbing yours, kissing one another, or when she pulled out her tit and put it against your chest it was like looking at soft porn and I wanted to see more. I know what it's like to fuck you, but when we're fucking, we can't really see one another fucking. But I've enjoyed enough porn that I think it would be a real turn-on to see you fucking someone else.

T: And I'll admit that as we've watched porn, sometimes while we were watching, if the woman is a busty blonde, I'll imagine it is you and I find that to be a real turn-on.

C: Are we going to make this happen?

T: It's beginning to sound that way.

Once again their movements and intensity increased and they were almost ready to cum when Ted slowed down the pace.

T: I though of maybe another safe category.

C: What's that?

T: In shape older people. Like an in shape older man. Not a high power executive who gets some kind of perverse pleasure out of bedding as many women as possible or breaking up marriages just because he can, but say an older guy who is in shape but who's wife has lost all interest in sex, has let herself go and has unilaterally cut him off. Or a widow who isn't ready to get back into the dating scene and is not ready to begin a new relationship, but who has still kept herself up, and needs some sexual release. Or maybe even a couple like ourselves, for whom sex has morphed into a recreational activity, while the couple is still very much committed to one another.

C: Do you think there are many couples like us out there?

T: How 'bout Claude and Jean next door?

Carol moved away from Ted, got off the bed and quickly extinguished the candles in the room, leaving it in total darkness. She crawled into bed, and as she did, said, "Fuck me, Claude. Fuck me with your big fat cock."

Ted placed his head between Carol's legs, and reached up with his hands to her breasts. As he fondled her tits and pinched her nipples, his mouth began re-lubricating her pussy. His tongue moved up to her clit and teased it while he removed his right hand from Carol's left breast and inserted two fingers into her vagina probing for her "G" spot. Stimulating all three of these brought Carol to climax and she gushed copious amounts of her ejaculate over his face and right hand. When she relaxed sufficiently, he mounted her. "Jean, you dirty slut, I'm gonna fuck your brains out. I"m gonna pound that fuckin' cunt until you won't be able to walk straight. I love the feel of your dirty fuckin' whore married cunt. And now I'm going to fill you with my man-whore fuck slime." With that his pounding reached its crescendo and he drove his cock into Carol's cunt as deep as he could and shot volley after volley of spunk until he could shoot no more. Carol had a second orgasm in response to Ted's.

Carol, too was exhausted from the length of their coupling, the emotional energy that their conversation took, and the intensity of this final fuck. It led to a good night's sleep.

Chapter 17 - The Line Is Reached

Ted woke up fairly early Monday morning. Monday was the actual Fourth of July, so it was a three day weekend. He had not slept all that well the night before. His dreams had centered on their fantasy and making it a reality. In his dreams he found himself immensely turned on at the sight of Carol seducing another man to fuck her, and then seeing Carol getting fucked. But he had always awakened before somehow he had had a chance to reclaim her or she had a chance to give herself back to him or reassure him that things were okay between the two of them.

While Carol did not have the dreams, she had awakened in the middle of the night to toss back and forth in her head bringing others into their recreational sex. She had to admit that seeing the girl with Ted on Saturday had been a turn-on, and she wished, in retrospect that Ted would have fucked her. She had no doubt that when the recreational sex was done with the girl that Ted would return to her. Then she thought about herself with another man - maybe like the young man they had seen on Memorial Day. She thought about how sexy it would be to seduce the young man - Carol, the one who no one wanted to date in high school, now having the power, the sexuality, to seduce any man she wanted. She wondered what it would feel like to kiss him, to suck his cock, to have his hands on her tits, to have him eat her pussy. She wondered what his cock would feel like in her. Once it's in do they all feel pretty much the same, or would this be different?

She thought that if she would actually fuck him, she would have crossed a line. She would no longer be the "good girl" her parents had raised, the "good girl" who kept her virginity until the day she was married, the "good girl" who was faithful to her one and only husband. She would be a "slut". Somehow that word that is used to shame many a girl brought a smile to her face. She would be a slut - a powerful woman who wanted sex and knew how to get it.

Yet she knew that her husband was proud of her being able to attract men. He loved that she was his hot girlfriend. If he really would enjoy seeing her with another man - like watching porn only way better, and could double up with another man every now and then to fuck her until she was "all fucked out", and if she would always return to Ted and reassure him that the other guys were just recreation - for both of them - but that the bonds that they had as husband and wife were much more that just the recreational sex, she was ready to go the next step, cross the line, and fuck with another guy. Having thought this through, she fell back to sleep.

In the morning she was disappointed to wake up with Ted already out of bed. She looked out the window. It was going to be a warm, sunny day. She put on a micro bikini and headed to the kitchen. She found Ted in there emptying the dishwasher and getting ready to make breakfast.

C: You woke up early.

T: I didn't sleep too well last night.

Ted continued by telling of his recurring dreams and the unsettling lack of an ending. Carol could understand. "Even if we do involve a third person, and I realize we can never undo having brought a third person into our relationship, it would not be written in stone that we would have to do it again or for the rest of our lives. If it turns out to be a mistake, we can admit it was a mistake and never do it again. We're talking about recreational sex here, not about a life-long commitment. It's like looking at the videos and fantasizing. If we decide we don't like it or even if one person doesn't like it, we can stop," said Carol.

"I guess I haven't totally separated recreational sex from marriage," said Ted, "and maybe it's like you said: like watching porn and fantasizing. I didn't separate that completely from marriage until we did it, and after we did it it was just totally hot. But I worried the first time we did it that maybe it

would make you want a more handsome lover or a guy with a bigger cock, or somebody who could do a technique that I just can't do and it would be all over for our marriage. It turned out all those fears were unfounded."

"Ted, I promise you, it will always just be recreational sex. We'll choose our partners wisely. We'll both agree on the guy or the girl. If either one of us sees something going wrong, each one of us, unilaterally can call it off. And I will always come back to you. Does that make sense?" asked Carol.

"Yes, it does. It also sounds like you've given it more thought and are ready to go ahead," said Ted.

"I woke up in the middle of the night and gave it a lot more thought. Ted, you know how you like calling me your hot girlfriend?"

"Yeah,"

"Last night I realized I don't want to be your hot girlfriend anymore, I want to be your slut. I want to be a sexy powerful slut that can turn on any man I want and make him fuck me, and I want to do it not only for my enjoyment but for your enjoyment - like I am your own personal pornstar." She started to act sultry. "Can I be your slut, Baby, your own personal slut to do with as you please; to please you with my body, to seduce other men to prove that you own the hottest slut on the planet and to let other men use me for your enjoyment? Please, Baby, I want to be your slut." By this time Carol was rubbing herself against his body, caressing him with her hands, and smothering him with sensuous kisses.

He held her and looked in her eyes. "You'll always come back to me?"

"Always. Promise."

"Can I photo and video our adventures?" asked Ted.

"Oh, yes, that sounds so hot; and we can replay it and I can watch myself be slutty and we can critique it to think of ways I could be even more slutty. Yes, I want pictures and video!" said Carol.

T: When we gonna start?

C: Today? Please? I'm so horny.

T: Let's eat breakfast and decide where we will go and what we will take along.

C: Okay. And, Ted, can you call me "slut?"

T: Okay. . . . No, on second thought, let's not call you slut until a guy has actually put his cock in your pussy.

C: Oh shit! Oh Yeah! That is so much better. And take the camera.

They went to the beach that, from their previous experience, would be the most crowded. They got there a little after noon. The walk from the parking lot came in from the right side of the beach. Because this would be the time that the sun would be its most dangerous, they placed their blanket down on a grassy portion where they would be shielded from the son's rays by the shade of trees. Standing, they stripped down to their bikinis. Again the park rules insisted that no thongs were allowed. Nevertheless, Ted's suit was quite narrow in the back covering only four to five inches at the top of the suit. The front of the suit was adjustable, so Ted stuffed his equipment in and then made the top of the suit as narrow as it could go.

Carol tried a different strategy. She wore a very narrow bandeau top that only covered her nipples and areolae, and a bottom that rode very low on her hips leaving her ass cheeks visible over the top of her suit and also hanging out several inches from the bottom of her suit.

After they had oiled one another up, they cruised the beach looking for hot looking guys, gals or couples that they could use later in their fantasies. They also looked for groups of older teens and young college students, hoping that they might find a guy or a girl who was odd man out, and whom

they could enlist to play with them. While they found a couple of likely groups, they were not able to identify anyone who was odd man out.

As they walked around the beach, a young girl came up to Ted asking Carol to take a picture of her with him. After a few pictures were taken, the girl asked Carol, "Where did you get those suits? I've never seen anything that small in the stores." Carol explained that she got them out of a catalog and gave her the name of the company and the city and state where they were located. The one girl coming up for a picture was enough to encourage a number of other people but especially guys to come up to Carol, to have their picture taken with her. She had to warn a couple of guys to keep their hands to themselves, but loved the attention. It was about 1:30 and they still had not identified anyone that they could have invited to join them on the left side of the beach, so they decided to go into the water and around the area that was considered to be the "family" area to the right side of the beach. While they were in the water, they decided to exchange bottoms. Ted had to put Carol's bottom on backwards in order for him to be able to cover himself. Carol pulled Ted's suit high in front to stretch it tight against her vulva and not have a pouch of loose fabric in front. They walked around, showing off and looking for people to include in their fantasies. They also tried to find a group of young people with an odd-man-out person that they could entice to join them for some fun.

They thought they had found one such group, and went back to get their blanket and things. They set up their blanket near the group and again put sun tan oil on one another while they were standing. Then they lie down, observing the group to see if there would be a person who was being ignored by the group, that might want to play with Ted and Carol instead. They thought they had identified such a person when his girlfriend showed up late. Ted got up and extended a hand to Carol, suggesting that they go on one more walk around the beach. Walking hand in hand around the beach, each of them could sense the disappointment in the other that things had not worked out. It was Carol who leaned in to Ted and said, "It feels as though both of us are feeling disappointed that things did not work out as planned."

"I know that I'm disappointed," said Ted. "but as I thought about being disappointed I came to realize that I really do want it to happen. I really do want to try inviting another person to join us for some recreational sex. I was looking forward to seeing you seduce another guy and then fucking him."

As they walked further, Ted had an idea. The beach extended for another ¾ of a mile to the left of the area they were in. That area was mostly deserted, and there was a curve to an inlet that once you walked beyond that curve, no one from the beach area could see.

Ted suggested that they go back to the truck, get a display suit, put it on, cover it up with a bikini and then walk to that secluded part of the beach. Once there, they could take off their bikinis and walk to the end of the beach area in their display suits, just for the fun of it. They'd bring along their blanket, just in case they wanted to lay out, and each bring a shirt in case they needed a quick cover up. And, of course, they would bring along suntan oil.