What If? Pt. 13

Story Info
One couple's alternative to vanilla sex.
11.4k words
4.08
10.4k
5
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Chapter 39 - Fuck Buddies

The children were brought back on Monday afternoon. Their grandparents stayed overnight in the guest bedroom before returning home on Tuesday. Tuesday evening after putting the children to bed, Carol approached Ted with the question, "How do we move forward on this 'Fuck Buddy' thing? I've been thinking about it and I'm pretty sure I want it to happen, but how do we get it started?"

"Jason is used to being the dom in his relationships. What is fascinating about you is that you're different. That is what will make you a good fuck buddy. You'll be a delightful change of pace. But in order to do that, as I see it, you have to be a little more of the aggressive one. You're going to have to seduce him into wanting to have you be his fuck buddy," said Ted.

"But how?" said Carol. She wasn't really asking. "I've been racking my brain trying to figure out the best way to move this forward and haven't thought of how to do it yet."

"Maybe you could try e-mailing him with just a short innocent message at first, and if he replies, up the ante," said Ted.

Carol thought about that for a while, and then got on the phone to call Connie. She would have Jason's e-mail. After Connie gave it to her she couldn't help saying, "You just want more of that cock and that body. I saw how he was looking at you and you at him the other night. Ted okay with this?"

When Carol told her Ted was, Connie concluded the conversation with, "Good luck. I'll get off the phone. You've got some e-mailing to do. He's not with a woman tonight, so you might get an answer right away."

Carol got on the internet and wrote Jason a simple note: "I've been thinking about you."

Shortly thereafter she got a reply: "What a coincidence. I've been thinking about you, too."

The conversation continued.

C: What have you been thinking about?

J: The last time we spent together.

C: Is that good or bad?

J: Good, Definitely good.

C: What was good about it?

J: You.

C: What about me?

J: Your body.

C: Do you like my body?

J: Very much.

C: Would you like a picture of my body?

J: Very much.

At that point Carol took a nude photograph of herself that she had in the computer and e-mailed it to Jason. It was one that Ted had taken of her in the playroom. She was standing in about a forty-five degree angle profile to the camera. She was oiled up, but had on minimal jewelry. She was wearing heels and one leg was bent, her hips cocked and one hand on her nearest hip. It was a hot picture. Then she wrote:

C: How's that?

J: Excellent.

At this point Carol decided to turn it up a notch.

C: Does it make you want to fuck me?

J: Very much!

C: I want you to fuck me. That's what I've really been thinking about. I'm thinking I want you to fuck me!

J: For real?

C: For real!

J: What about Ted?

C: Ted's okay with this as long as we have the understanding that we just want to be fuck buddies. Our impression is that you don't want to steal me away from him, you don't want me to fall in love with you, you don't want to fall in love with me, but we really click when we're fucking so we'd like to get together every now and then just to fuck. We'd get together, fuck like bunnies, then you'd go back to your life and I'd go back to mine until we feel like getting together again.

J: Sounds like you are reading me just about right. I could live with that fuck buddy arrangement.

C: Ted would like to watch us together some times and maybe join us for a DP some times. He really likes to see me fuck!

J: I'm kind of used to being watched, except usually I'm expected to humiliate the guy.

C: If you tried that it would be the end of our being fuck buddies.

J: I understand that. You are not wanting to be another couple in my stable of submissives.

C: That's right. And before you and I do anything together, I want to make sure Ted has a fuck buddy, too. I'm pretty sure that will not be difficult.

J: What brought this on? Have you been looking at pictures of our last get together with Terry and Connie? Speaking of Connie, she would love to be a fuck buddy for Ted, and I think Terry would let her because he fucks a number of the women that come to the gym. But neither Terry nor I can bottom out in Connie without causing her pain, where Ted can fuck her silly and she loves it.

C: I'll keep that in mind. But what brought this on was a contest that we were in on Saturday. We were being exhibitionists. Ted had to masturbate first in front of a crowd and had a magnificent cum. Then he told me that he came to the image of you taking me to an all black night club, stripping me naked and fucking me while everyone else in the place was looking on. So when it was my turn to masturbate in front of the crowd, I thought of the same image, and came rather violently while I yelled out something like, "This is for you, Jason."

J: Well I don't know of a black club where I could strip and fuck you in public, but it would really be sexy to take you out clubbing and to be seen with you dressed as sexy as you could be dressed.

C: Speaking of being seen, do you know of a place where I could get a queen of spades tattoo? If I'm going to be your fuck buddy, I'd like a tattoo to tell the world.

J: You are one super hot bitch.

There was a pause in the conversation here as Jayson looked up the name of a tattoo parlor that he would highly recommend.

J: When you are ready, call XXX-XXX-XXXX and set up an appointment. I am so turned on by this that I'll arrange it that when you get the tattoo, I'll pay the bill. This guy has facilities that are clean and regularly inspected and he does a good job.

C: I'll want the tattoo in a very private place.

J: He'll love putting it there.

C: Write it to me again just so that I know for sure. You are saying that you will be my fuck buddy, but will not be a threat to my marriage. Is that right?

J: I would love to be your fuck buddy. I will not be a threat to your marriage.

C: This has made me so hot. I've got to get off the internet and fuck Ted's brains out. Good night, Fuck Buddy.

J: Good night, Fuck Buddy. Sweet Dreams.

C: Of your cock in my pussy.

J: Of my cock in your pussy.

Carol printed off the whole conversation and handed it to Ted. "Now we have to fuck. Then we have to talk to Rose."

The next day, during her coffee break, she called the tattoo artist and made an appointment to see him. Jayson had talked with him already. The tattoos would be done later in the week. She would take a little time off of work at the end of the day and would probably also wind up being late coming home. She told Ted about coming home late, but did not tell him the reason. She wanted to surprise him with the tattoo.

In the evening she went to talk to Rose. After a bit of small talk she got right to the point. "I think ever since the first time I saw you fuck Ted, I have realized that there is a certain 'chemistry' between the two of you. You just fit really well together, sexually. Yet you have always been respectful of our marriage. I appreciate that more than words can tell.

"But now I've found a man with whom I have that same type of chemistry. It makes me appreciate even more how much you and Ted have worked to make sure that your 'chemistry' has not grown into something more that destroys our marriage. Now the man that I have 'chemistry' with professes to have no desire to ever get married, settle down or have a family. I have every reason, not only from him but from what I have heard from his friends that he is sincere and that he poses no threat to our marriage.

"So as Ted and I were talking, we decided that maybe it was time to move to the next step in trying to keep our marriage fresh and alive. And that next step would be for each of us to have a 'fuck buddy.' My 'fuck buddy' would be Jason, the man I have been talking about. As I said, I am positive that there is that same type of chemistry between you and Ted. However, different from Jason, I'm sure that if I died, for instance, Ted would ask you to marry him in a moment and you would say 'yes' before the sentence was out of his mouth. I can't offer to step aside to let you marry Ted. What I am offering is for you to become Ted's 'fuck buddy.' I still need to ask you to be respectful of our marriage, but I am saying that I think it is very sexy and will actually be helpful to our marriage by keeping it spiced up with some variety, if you will become Ted's 'fuck buddy'."

"Does Ted know you're here?" asked Rose.

"Yes, he does, but somebody had to take care of the children and I thought that if I came that would leave no doubt in your mind that I am all for this 100%."

"Does this mean that I'll only fuck Ted when you fuck Jason and vice versa?"

"No, not at all. There may be times that I go out with Jason and Ted stays home with the children. There may be times when you just need to fuck and you call up Ted and he takes care of you on the spot," said Carol. "We don't have all the details worked out, yet. Jason wants to be my fuck buddy. I want to be his fuck buddy. But I don't want to have a fuck buddy without Ted also having a fuck buddy and I think the two of you have actually had that chemistry between you long before I ever met Jason."

"Is this something we have to keep secret?" asked Rose.

"I'm not going to. I'm hoping to be very public with it. That is part of the thrill - being so naughty. I think Ted will be proud to have you be his fuck buddy and will gladly take you out and show you off just like he enjoys taking me out and showing me off. In fact, that's what brought this to a head: Ted's fantasy of Jason taking me out to an all black club (Jason is black) and then stripping me naked and fucking me in front of all of his friends in that club. I still wet my panties every time I think about it."

"What do you want me to do?" asked Rose.

"Wait for Ted to call you and ask to see you and ask you to be his fuck buddy, ask him whatever additional questions come to mind, and give him an answer. But if it's 'no', be gentle. He loves you - not as a wife, but as a very special person. I'm sure he wants you as a fuck buddy."

Shortly after that Carol left. Within minutes Rose's telephone was ringing. Ted was wanting to talk with her. She said, "Talk with Carol and see if you can't come over tomorrow night after the children are in bed."

Carol agreed to that.

During Rose's entire life as a single mother, she had never had the experience of a man coming home to her dinner table. There probably would be times, if they remained fuck buddies, that Rose would be glad to go out clubbing with Ted. But what she longed for was to be held in the arms of a loving man in her home, and fucking him in her bed. Diane would be going to night classes tomorrow. Rose was not just going to tell Ted that she would be his fuck buddy, she was going to feed him at her table and take him to her bed.

And that's what happened. But sex with Rose was not always going to be vanilla sex. She also wanted it hot, horny, raunchy and dirty. They talked a little bit about that at the dinner table as they ate a piece of chocolate pie topped with whipped cream before moving to her bedroom. But they didn't just fuck in the bedroom. She insisted that they fuck in every room of the house, even the closets and Diane's room (but not her bed). They fucked in the basement and out in the garage. She did not cum in all those places but they fucked in every place but the back yard and the crawl space in the attic. And she had plans for the back yard.

On Wednesday she called up Carol. "I'm not going to play the fuck buddy card too often or take advantage of you, but I would like to have kind of a fuck buddy ceremony with Ted on Thursday evening, if I may."

"That's great," replied Carol. "He's all yours. I've been thinking of having a fuck buddy ceremony with Jason, myself."

So on Thursday, another night when Diane had classes, Ted came over. It was leftover chocolate pie this time with the whipped cream, of course, (Rose was not one to waste anything) and a large mug of tea - the second one of the evening, actually. Rose had one waiting for him as soon as he entered the door. But then came the fun.

"I figure when you got married you probably had the church and the vows and the stuff like that. Am I right?" she asked Ted.

"Spot on," he answered.

"Well, I'm thinking that fuck buddies is more raw and more animalistic. So I want to become fuck buddies in a primitive, raw, animal way. I want to strip here in the house and then go into the back yard completely naked (it wasn't too cold out yet, fortunately), and then I want us to mark one another like animals. You try to piss on my tits and pussy and ass and legs and I will try to piss on your cock and balls and ass and legs." That was Rose's plan and they executed it with great glee. It was dark outside, but Rose did not have a privacy fence. They just hoped the neighbors would not see, but the excitement of the possibility of getting caught just made it more naughty and sexy and fun. When they had drained every drop of piss out of themselves in marking one another like dogs, they went back inside and took a shower together. They dried off and went to bed in Rose's room. Ted remembered what her favorite positions were from back at the time they were giving lessons to her and Steve, so brought her to climax until she was exhausted from coming and then Ted blew a huge load in her pussy.

"I guess I've made you mine inside and out," he said with a very contented smile on his face.

"For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death parts us as far as I'm concerned." said Rose. "You make me happier as a fuck buddy than a lot of people experience being husband and wife. I'll take that, treasure it and be happy with what I have."

They snuggled until Rose was sleeping. He wasn't sure he should do it, but then realized that even if he would not write it, it would be an expression of his true feelings, so he might as well be honest. He went to her dresser and swiped a pair of her thong panties and put it on. Then he left

behind the thong underwear he had been wearing. On top of the thong was the note: "I love you, Rose. Can't help it. I love being your fuck buddy." Then Ted quietly went home.

Jason's initiation into being a fuck buddy was quite different. They were living in a part of the country where an interracial coupling was not always easily accepted. He would dominate white women or white couples but it was always in a private place. If they went out to a club, it would be a predominantly black club in a predominantly black neighborhood. So Jason was concerned that Carol would try to keep her relationship to him pretty much under wraps. He was surprised to hear that Carol was hoping that their first "date" would be at a high school reunion. He was free that night and expressed a willingness to go even though he would not know anyone there. "Oh, Ted will be there with his fuck buddy, too, so you will know at least two people.

"By the way, I'd like you to wear pants that are skin tight at least around your thighs and abdomen. Make sure you wear underwear that will accent your package and wear a stretchy muscle shirt on top, and then just a sports coat over that. Once we're out on the dance floor I want everyone to see that beautiful body.

"I'd also like you to come over to the house to pick me up. My parents will be there to babysit until we get back, and I want to introduce you." Part of the excitement of having a fuck buddy was who it was, this guy Jason, with whom she had a certain chemistry. But another part of the thrill came from being an exhibitionist, including being an exhibitionist about having a fuck buddy. She couldn't help it. Her parents had become much more openly sexual after seeing the things that their daughter and her husband did. They were pretty sure that Carol and Ted were fucking a few select people in addition to their spouse. But this would be taking it to a whole new level to be introduced to her fuck buddy, to see him in the flesh, to shake his hand and to watch him take their daughter to her marital bed when they came back after a night out.

Likewise Carol and Ted had gone to a previous homecoming. Carol expected to be greeted with some respect now that she had lost so much weight and looked so good. But the girls who had made fun of her in high school still shunned her. Well they might shun her, but they surely wouldn't ignore her this time. Jason would be showing off every muscle in his body, almost like when he was in a contest. Carol wore a light lavender stretch tube dress. It was supposed to be slightly see through. She bought it one size too small so that it would be definitely see through. She wore long earrings, barbells in her nipple piercings, just a small jewel in her navel because it was covered by the dress anyway, and jewelry dangling from her labia piercings. The dress came down to hug the bottom curve of her ass. She wore no underwear. She had gotten the "Queen of Spades" tattoo. Actually, it was three tattoos. Each was no bigger than an inch to an inch and a quarter in diameter. Two of them were on the upper portion and just above the upper portion of her larger labia, one on eather side of her slit, the widest part of the tattoo being right about even with the very top of her cleft. If Carol was in good light, you could see them somewhat through the material of her dress. That's exactly what she wanted. The other one was hard to do because it required a way of holding her ass cheeks open for an extended period of time. But it was that same size tattoo placed about one inch above the ring around her anus. She wore matching lavender stripper heels. Around her angle was the ankle bracelet that declared that she was a slut and a Queen of Spades. Her golden hair hung to the middle of her back.

It was clear at the dance that guys wanted her. Many risked the wrath of their wives to ask for a chance to dance with her. Jason would hear none of it. The only time he let someone else dance with her was when he and Ted by mutual consent exchanged partners and Ted got to dance with his wife and Jason danced with Rose. That turned a bunch of heads and made tongues wag, too.

And Rose, dear sweet innocent Rose: this was her first dance since junior high school. It's like she was making up for lost time. Her long brunette hair was pulled behind her ears before it cascaded

down to the middle of her back in loose curls. She was wearing large and long silver earrings. Her dress was not a dress. She started out with a pink one piece suspender article of lingerie. It was

constructed like a suspender swim suit, but made of thinner fabric. The deep V in front went almost all the way down to the cleft between her outer lips. The only reason the suit stayed on her tits was because she had put a sticky substance like spirit gum on her nipples to hold it there. The suspender that covered her tits was only about an inch and a half wide at her areolas and quickly tapered down to about three fourths of an inch about two inches above and two inches below the widest part. The two straps made a V down her back, finally coming together as they entered the crack of her ass. Over that suspender top she wore a pair of white low rise booty shorts. There were sequins around the waist and sequins around the legs. In the back, the leg openings rose about three to four inches above the lower crease of her ass where it met her legs. In the front, Rose had carefully adjusted the front of the suit that was supposed to cover her pussy so that it all disappeared into the cleft of her pussy lips, leaving the front of those booty shorts showing an amazing camel toe. She had pink shoes with a two inch platform at her toes and a six inch heel in back. When she walked into the room, she had worn a floor length wrap around skirt. But as soon as the band started playing a fast number the skirt came off never to be put back on again. Had she wanted to dance with anyone else, Ted would have screened the guys who came up wanting to dance with her and let her dance with the ones he felt would treat her well. But she had no desire to dance with anyone but Ted - although the opportunity to dance with Jason was nice. He was the first black man she had ever danced with.