What If? Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was completely relaxed. Karl and Dot were beginning to regain a little bit of muscle tone. Ted went into the house to get everyone something to drink. He came back to find everyone on their own chair, relaxing. After taking only a few sips of her drink, Carol got up and said to her mom, "Come with me, we need to get ready." Then she turned to the guys. "Would you be so kind as to put together a salad for supper. There are veggies in the frig, and a ham steak and cheese you could dice and put in the salad - oh, and a hard boiled egg you could cut up for the salad, too. Don't put dressing on it, we'll each have our choice of dressings when we eat it later."

With that Carol ushered her mom down to the playroom. In that playroom was a washroom that had a toilet with a bidet, a sink, a shower and a vanity and cupboards containing everything else they would need. Dorothy asked, "What is this room?"

Carol replied, "All in due time. Right now we have to get ready for round two."

"Round two?"

"I pretty much implied that Daddy could take my ass, and I'm going to give it to him, and you're going to give yours to Ted, so we got to get them ready or it will hurt like the dickens," said Carol.

"Give him my ass???" said Dorothy, incredulously.

"Yup, and if we prepare you right, you'll be glad you did," said Carol. They cleaned our their rectums with an anal douche, then cleaned the external area with soap and water and rinsed off with the bidet. "You want to lube up your own ass or do you want me to do it?" Carol asked her mother.

Dot was a little perplexed. "Let me do it," said Carol, It will be more fun." When Carol was done she inserted a lubed butt plug to keep her anal ring somewhat dilated.

"Now you do me," said Carol. Her mother tried to do to her daughter what her daughter had done to her. She was still in a little bit of a daze, not expecting this but being carried along by her daughter's matter of fact presentation. Carol was talking like she was thinking, "Of course you want to have anal sex with Ted. Why would you ever even think of anything else?"

After inserting a butt plug in Carol they went upstairs. The guys had finished with the salad and were sitting in chairs, still sipping the lemonade Ted had poured. When the girls arrived, Carol, rather over-dramatically exclaimed. "What are you guys doing sitting in the sun without tanning lotion? You'll burn to a crisp." Handing her mom a bottle lotion and taking another one in her own hand, she said, "Stand up guys and we'll oil you up." She immediately moved to her dad's back and started putting lotion on him, beginning at his neck. She motioned to her mom that she should do the same for Ted. When the backs of the guys were done, Carol announced, "Okay, guys, do our backs. Make sure you get enough on our lily white asses. We wouldn't want them to burn, now would we? And get between the crack. You never know where the sun is going to reach."

As he did Carol's ass he saw the Queen of Spades Tattoo. "He's had you here, too?" he asked.

"I'm a three hole slut, Daddy. Sluts don't get dirtier or sluttier than me. Are you a man slut, Daddy?

"I never thought of myself in those terms," her replied.

"Well start thinking," said Carol. Shortly the men were done oiling up the women's back sides. "Now the fun part," said Carol. "We'll do each other's fronts simultaneously: shoulder for shoulder, tits for pecks, abs for abs, legs for legs and the fun parts for fun parts - in that order." They got busy. Karl especially got a raging hardon as he did Carol's tits. Carol looked at it and said, "You must be a man slut, getting a hardon for my tits." When they got to the genital area, Carol did not have to tell anyone what to do. In the end the men were hard and the women's clits were engorged.

"Okay, Daddy, its time to take my ass," Carol said in her little girl voice. "You want my ass, Daddy? I know you do. I want you to take my ass. Just be gentle, okay Daddy?" With that Carol got on her knees in doggie position. She took out her own butt plug. "You know what to do, Daddy. Fuck my ass." Karl got in position behind her and placed the head of his cock at her asshole. His cock was plenty lubed with tanning oil. Carol had prepped herself so well that he entered her with little resistance. "Now fuck me, Daddy. Fuck my fucking asshole. Shoot a load in my ass, Daddy." She put her shoulders to the ground and reached back with one arm to play with his balls. That was enough to make him cum in her ass. "Good job, Daddy, you are a man slut. You've taken my cunt and my ass and claimed both of them with a lode of your spunk. You're a dirty, sexy, fuckin' man slut, just like I thought you were."

Ted asked Dorothy whether she would rather be in a doggie position or would she prefer to be in reverse cowgirl and be in total control as he entered her butt. She elected to be in reverse cowgirl. Ted supported her hips somewhat as she lowered herself down and then also supported her as she began moving up and down on his cock. Carol's dirty talk was getting to her as well as the stimulus she was feeling from her anal fucking.

"Can you hold yourself up just a little bit off my abdomen without my assistance?" he asked.

She was able to do so rather comfortably so Ted now started moving up and down into her, fucking her ass. He used a free hand to reach around and play with her clit. Between her daughter's naughty words, Ted's cock fucking her ass and his fingers playing with her clit, she came. Ted, feeling her rectal muscles clamping down on him, came in response and put a load in her ass. She got up off of Ted. Karl and Carol moved to a lounge chair and Ted and Dorothy moved to another lounge chair. The couples kissed in the afterglow and engaged in loving pillow talk.

Eventually Carol announced, "Time for supper. Girls, put in your butt plugs, then go get washed up." They went to bathrooms first and cleaned up. "Lots of anti bacterial soap," Carol said, "then put a towel around your waist and come to the table for supper." They ate the salad with slices of French bread that Carol had put in the oven just before everyone went to get cleaned up. They drank glasses of iced tea.

"I know we're challenging you guys, but both of you have already cum in our pussies and our asses. Now the important part isn't cumming. In fact, if you pumped long enough at this point to cum in both Mom and myself, it would begin to hurt us. The point of this is to have the double penetration."

"Double penetration?" exclaimed Dorothy.

"DP, Mom," Carol said. "It ain't for everyone, but you're not a complete slut unless you've tried it. You've come this far, might as well finish the job."

"You're right," said Dorothy. "I was afraid of the anal, and it was pretty good, actually. There's no sense backing out now. In for a penny, in for a pound - or a pounding."

"Guys, get cleaned up. Lot's of antibacterial soap. When you think you can't get any cleaner, take a leak and wash it one more time. Drink another big glass of iced tea before you go. Mom and I will get cleaned and re-lubed, too. Meet you back here in twenty minutes."

When they met back at the chairs, Carol said, "Let's take this down to the mats in the playroom." So they went down there. Carol would be DP'd first to show her mom what it was like live and in person. Ted would be on the bottom and up her ass. Karl would be on top and fucking his daughter's pussy as he looked at her face to face. It would be intense. Carol took out her butt plug. Ted set a timer, lubed up his cock, then lay on the mat. Carol mounted him in reverse cowgirl position and dropped her ass onto his cock and bounced upon it a couple of times. "Okay Daddy, get on top of me and put that great big cock into my pussy and fuck me. Fuck me like the two cock whore I am. Fill my bottom with man meat and pleasure me. Give it to me, Daddy. Show the world that his slutty daughter gets it from her slutty Daddy. Make me a two hole bitch."

After her first sentence he was in her, Her words spurred him on even though he had already cum twice. He was pounding her hard. She thought maybe she had a chance. She reached around his ass and shoved her middle finger as deep into his asshole as she could reach while yelling, "Fuck your dirty, slutty whore of a daughter with your great big dirty fuckin' cock!" And with that he came in her pussy for the second time that day. Ted felt him pulse through the thin membranes that separated his cock from his father-in-law's cock. He almost came himself, but wanted to save it for Dorothy.

After Karl had cum, it did not take long for them to untangle from one another. Carol had them drink another glass of tea. The guys then hit the bathrooms one more time to thoroughly clean their cocks: taking a leak, washing thoroughly several times with antibacterial soap, taking a leak again, (that's what drinking all the tea was about) and washing one more time.

"You ready, Mom?" asked Carol.

"Ready as I'll ever be," she answered. She took out her butt plug. Karl lubed up his cock and put some lube on her ass hole as well. He laid back on the mat and stroked his cock a couple of times and he was hard, stimulated by the realization of what he was doing and what he was going to be a part

of. Dorothy had experienced the reverse cowgirl position already with Ted, so knew what she had to do. Karl supported her with his hands as she lowered herself down upon his cock. She then started

bouncing up and down on it, fucking Karl's cock with her ass. When she was comfortable with his penetration, she stopped and lay all the way back on Karl, opening herself up to Ted's penetration of her pussy. She had been relatively quiet during the previous times she had been fucked, letting out a few noises, but not really saying any words. But now she looked Ted in the eyes and said, "Fuck me lover boy. Take my cunt and make it yours. I guess I am as dirty of a whore as my daughter is, so fuck my cunt like it was a whore's cunt. Give this whore's cunt all you've got."

These were surprising words coming from Dorothy's mouth, and the gaze with which she engaged him was so intense he knew that she was meaning to make a connection with him. She was saying, "You used to be my son-in-law, now you are my lover. Things will never be the same." This was intense. He was hoping that he would have been able to do it, but her words and her gaze were what caused him to explode in her, filling her with the last of his jizm. Karl could feel him explode in his wife. It was something he had never felt before in his life. If he would have had any more cum in him, he might have cum, too. He did have a couple of involuntary contractions before beginning to get soft. When Dorothy got off of Karl and lay on the mat next to him, Ted moved between her legs and started to clean her out with his tongue.

Almost immediately she beckoned him, "Here Lover, let me experience what we taste like together." Ted kissed her. She swallowed. "More," she whispered. Ted complied. "More," she said again. There was not too much more to clean up. He decided to lick her and penetrate her with his tongue as in foreplay when he would tongue fuck a woman. When he detected her responding, he moved his lips and tongue to her clit, and she ejaculated her internal fluids on his hands, face, tongue and the mat. She was totally done in, yet she wasn't. "Kiss me." she said before falling into a momentary state of blissful unconsciousness. And he did.

Karl and Carol had been watching the whole scene in fascination. Carol turned to Karl. They kissed - not the kiss of relatives, not the kiss of father and daughter - the kiss of lovers, lovers who had consummated their union.

Dorothy woke from her momentary slumber, their kiss uninterrupted. Her tongue entered his mouth and stayed there. After a while she withdrew only momentarily and whispered to him, 'I love your fuck, Lover. You can fuck me any time. I will never grow tired of your fuck. Please don't let this be the last time you fuck me. Please?" She kissed him again holding him close, and placing a hand on her tit. "Please?"

The two couples finally regained some sense of the other two people in the room. Carol suggested, "Lets go upstairs and see what time it is." In the playroom there were intentionally no clocks. As they came upstairs they saw it was getting late. "How about a cup of warm tea this time." Carol asked. The sun was setting and the air was beginning to take on a chill. They had left the patio door open. Ted closed it. Karl and Dot put their shirts back on, Carol provided them with towels to sit on as well as towels for herself and Ted. She brought out shirts for them as well. They sat at the kitchen table.

"So that's what its like to have a fuck buddy," Ted finally said, cutting through a silence that had come over the room. "You had been asking, so we knew you were very curious, so we hoped this would at least answer your questions. I hope that it was not so over the top that it will ruin our relationship. We have always enjoyed the closeness and support we have had with you from the first time Carol brought me home to meet you. So if we were too over the top. I hope you will forgive us and we'll work at living as though these past few hours never happened."

"But," continued Carol, "if we have been reading you guys right, and all your questions were an indication that you would like to be our fuck buddies, too, it could be amazing."

"We've fantasized about it," said Ted "ever since Mom here really got into her therapy and then continued to work on regaining her health, strength and fitness to the point where she is today."

"And you, Dad, have worked hard, eaten well, taken care of your body and have always been and continue to be in great shape."

"So since the time we broadened our view of sexuality, letting other people into our lives of recreational sex, we have thought how much fun we could have with you," said Ted.

"Think about it, Dad: wouldn't it be sexy to take me out dancing where I'm dressed in an obscenely sexy dress and you are in tight pants and a muscle shirt and I'm calling you 'Daddy' all the time like I did today. Some people might think that you are my real father and think that we were having really dirty and forbidden sex. Others would think I was a whore and you were my sugar daddy," explained Carol.

"And I could take out mom. She could be dressed in an outlandishly sexy outfit and people would think that she was a cougar and I was her cub. While I'd call her Dorothy, she'd call me 'Lover' or 'Cubbie'. It would be so hot," said Ted.

"Or we thought about going with you to a beach in the summertime where we all would wear swimwear that challenged the rules of how skimpy a swimsuit could be. We'd go separately, but keep our eyes on one another. And again we would appear to be a sugar daddy and his young whore and a cougar and her cub. Then maybe after a while we could accidentally run into one another, talk loudly so that a lot of people can hear about how we must be kindred spirits to be wearing such micro swimwear. Then we could take blankets with us into the woods surrounding the beach, find a secluded place and fuck. You two could watch daddy and me fuck, and we could watch the two of you fuck," said Carol.

Ted chimed in, "We even thought that maybe we could take vacations together down to Florida and go to a nude beach or to one of the wild festivals they are supposed to have in the Keys."

"But maybe that is just our overactive imaginations and we have read way to much into your curiosity about our fuck buddies. In which case," Carol said, "like Ted said, I hope you'll forgive us.

"But," she continued, "if you are ready to be our fuck buddies, you know what it will be like and you know we would really like it."

"We don't want a reply right now," Ted jumped in, not leaving any time for Dorothy or Karl to say anything. "Give it some thought. Then, when you have given it enough thought, give us a call. If being fuck buddies is not for you, I hope you will still call to say, 'We forgive you.' If we're fortunate, you will make us very happy if you call and say, 'Bring it on!' If you don't call in a few days, we'll know that we have some fence mending to do. Just please tell us that you'll think about it."

Karl and Dorothy knew that Ted had to go to his parents to pick up the kids. They stood up. Karl held out his hand to Ted to shake it and said, "We'll think about it."

Dorothy followed her husband's lead and then they were gone. Ted went to get the children.

He brought them back home. They sat around the kitchen table listening to the children describe their time with Grandma and Grandpa. They had a dish of ice cream before putting the children to bed. Ted and Carol did not rush the process. Sometimes bedtime became a time for a child to debrief a significant event of the day. Ted was downstairs first and was cleaning up the kitchen. Carol just about entered the kitchen when the phone rang. Ted was closer to the phone so answered it. It was Karl. He was not sounding too pleased. "Can you get your wife on the phone, too?" he asked. He hardly ever called Carol, "Your wife."

Ted was thinking, "Bad news." He told Carol to go to the phone in the bedroom and pick it up.

When she did, Karl heard the click. He asked, "Are you both on the phone?"

When both Ted and Carol said, "Yes," the tone of Karl's voice changed completely and he and Dorothy both spoke loudly together, "Bring it on!"